Southern Secrets Society: The...

By iliannabinoche

(EDITING) RomePi™ Webisode Productions brings you Curvy Romance Community Suspense Episodes created by Andrea... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE
🚫WARNING🚫
͋ 1 ͋ Friday, June 30, 1975 (BWWM)
͋ 2 ͋ School Honor (BWWM)
͋ 2 ͋ A Game Of Chess (BWWM)
͋ 3 ͋ Saturday, November 30, 1991 (BWWM)
͋ 4 ͋ The Grandfather Clock (BWWM)
͋ 5 ͋ No Longer Strangers (BWWM)
͋ 6 ͋ A Tortured Soul (BWWM)
͋ 7 ͋ An Inspired Life (BWWM)
͋ 8 ͋ Social Acceptance (BWWM)
͋ 9 ͋ The Mask (BWWM)
͋ 10 ͋ Friday, May 7, 1993 (BWWM)
͋ 11 ͋ Intimate Encounter (BWWM)
͋ 13 ͋ A Diamond (BWWM)
͋ 14 ͋ Withdrawals (BWWM)
͋ 15 ͋ Bad Blood (BWWM)
͋ 16 ͋ Between Friends (BWWM)
͋ 17 ͋ 18th Birthday (BWWM)
͋ 18 ͋ The Grooming (BWWM)
͋ 19 ͋ Molding Clay (BWWM)
͋ 20 ͋ Grownish (BWWM)
͋ 21 ͋ Lies (BWWM)
͋ 22 ͋ Wednesday, May 28, 2003 (BWWM)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

͋ 12 ͋ Wednesday, May 26, 1993 (BWWM)

1.2K 93 6
By iliannabinoche

3 MORE DAYS

It was official. In three more days, Jolie would no longer be a child.

Legally, she would become an adult and no one would be able to stop her from doing what she wanted to do. She laughed to herself as she considered the fact that she already lived her life like an adult for a long time now.

With a job, a high school diploma, and a scholarship to attend the University of California at Berkeley, she was way ahead of the game.

Most people only noticed her accomplishments in the Arts because of the positive attention it brought to the school.

The average person had no idea that Jolie was number three in her senior graduating class. She had a 3.98 GPA and she was nominated for numerous academic awards. Art was like water to her. It never required her to study or do anything special to prepare to produce artistic works.

When she woke up every morning, the first part of her day was spent making notes and quick sketching ideas for different painting projects.

Scientists state that humans need air, food, and water to survive. Jolie needed art, air, water, and food in that order. If she wasn't able to create something, her life would become a gray miserable existence. Even the yards she cleaned provided her with living canvases on which to create something extraordinary.

Jolie continued working for many of her customers because it gave her the positive outlet she needed to see her ideas come to life and it provided her with the freedom to work on her own terms.

At the ripe old age of seventeen, she was her own boss and after two years of working nonstop and saving nearly all of the money she made, Jolie had enough in her bank account to live comfortably on campus with the help of a part-time job if she chose to get one.

Because the party raised quite a bit of money, Darcy, Jolie, and Leon would be able to safely take care of two years worth of college living expenses. It also opened the door to multiple scholarships and other offers from organizations affiliated with many of the leaders in the town who supported them.

Their educational finances were set. The only way they could fail was if they didn't properly utilize all the help that had been donated to them.

Everything had come together nicely and that was part of the reason Jolie wasn't worried about moving nearly two thousand miles away from her family.

During the big school breaks, she planned to come home to visit everyone.

With such great opportunities for the adventure of a lifetime, Jolie was ready to prove that she could find her success out in the big world.

In a few more months, Jolie would head to Berkeley, California. The thought of leaving her home was exciting and she was ready for the challenge. But, a deep depression threatened her happiness. She wasn't sure why it was wearing down her heart. It started as a dull rumble, but lately, it screamed so loud there was no way to ignore it.

Ben.

As much as she wanted to ignore her feelings, for once in her life she was unsuccessful at something. It was difficult to ignore her feelings for him. For two weeks she succeeded in not seeing or talking to him, but she only hurt herself more by doing that.

The energy that made her life fascinating dulled to a listless gray. At first, she believed all the excitement of graduation, growing up, and becoming an adult was the culprit of her energetic short circuit. In truth, she knew it was him. In her dreams, they were together every day but as soon as she opened her eyes, like a figment of her imagination, he was gone.

She missed Ben.

Jolie realized it was futile to deny her feelings so she ran outside and though it was nearly seven o'clock at night, she rode away from her home. Her ten-speed moved as fast as her legs could push her to his house. 

The twenty-minute bike ride was over quicker than she'd anticipated as his home came into view. To find all of the lights out, her stomach sank.

Maybe he hasn't come home yet. She considered. Jolie refused to leave without confirming if he was there or not.

When she left his place, the last time they were together, she didn't know how to feel or what to think about everything.

After recalling the numerous times her friends described their sexual experiences, she found herself wondering if she too was headed for something similar. As overwhelming as the fear was, Jolie simply needed to be near Ben the closer the time came for her to leave for school.

Fully aware of her impending departure date, she dropped her bike in front of his door. Like it had so many times in the past, the light from the doorbell beckoned her closer. One millisecond of doubt lingered in her mind, but it didn't stop her from engaging the chimes.

The first ring was like climbing a thousand-foot wall. Waiting for a response felt brutal. Every muscle in her body ached as she held her breath and held herself in the apprehension of him answering the door. When nothing came of the first attempt, Jolie felt herself sinking into despair. She hadn't realized just how much she wanted to see Ben until no one answered the door.

A small amount of fear swelled in her heart as she rang the doorbell for the third and final time. After what seemed like an eternity, she lowered her head and turned to walk away. Jolie knew it was possible that Ben wasn't at home. It was even possible that he no longer wanted to be around her.

Her heart sank into a dark hole as she prepared to ride off.

"Jolie?" She heard her name spoken as if to ask a question.

She dropped the bike and turned slowly with a wide range of emotions filling her mind as well as her heart. Elated, happy, mad, and sad. There was no way to pin down anything specific other than the smile that was on her face.

"Ben." Her voice was barely audible as she turned to face him.

Covering the five or six feet, his hand was on hers. He grabbed her cautiously only to urge her to follow him inside the house.

The darkness swallowed them as they crossed the threshold and Ben closed the door behind her. One hand slid around her waist as the other pulled her face a few inches from his. Heat tickled her neck as his raspy labored breathing spoke directly to her soul.

He closed the distance between them by pushing her up against the door. Every restraint he'd previously employed in the past was out on vacation. As Jolie pulled him closer, she allowed herself the simplest pleasure of running her fingers through his hair.

They were on the verge.

An explosion had silently fueled itself between them only to leave her eagerly anticipating the touch of his hands grabbing her thighs. Ben's lips on her skin made her knees buckle as Jolie clung to him for support.

Somehow, she knew this would happen. In her mind, she fought any thought of them in this situation because she didn't want to lose her wits to impossibilities. His hands grabbed her rear pulling her closer to get a preview of what was waiting for her.

A rainbow of colors and emotions exploded in her mind as his lips traced a line of sensual stimulation from her ear down to her collarbone. Jolie saw red in every shade that was cataloged in her mental Rolodex. Her emotions danced ferociously in her mind as his tongue flitted against and teased her skin.

Lost in a dangerous embrace, Ben continued his game of 'show and tell' as he indulged in himself.

"God knows I've been miserable without you." He whispered in her ear.

Just as she was about to respond, Ben moved in to cover her lips with his own.

The kiss was aimed at leaving her breathless. Jolie imagined kissing someone before she met Ben, but nothing in her imagination ever prepared her for the way he immobilized her with his lips.

His mouth left hers as he traveled down her body just far enough to land where her breast hid under her t-shirt. Ben did more than just nuzzle her nipple through the material.

Ben lifted her shirt with care. He had time to pull her bra down just enough to expose the little dark brown drop that stood to attention in response to his touch. His lips quickly dropped down to meet the firm flesh licking themselves drawing in as if life itself could be found there.

"Ben... oh... oh, my god." Jolie groaned in response to a pleasure she never before knew existed.

The sensation swallowed her whole as he sucked, and sucked, and sucked some more. Jolie pulled him closer arching her back to encourage Ben to do more. Her flesh was on fire and she knew he was the only person with the right tools to put the fire out.

"Sweetie. That's as far as I can go. You know that, right?" She felt the tension in his body as he voiced what could only be called frustration.

"Why not?" She panted still lost in the sensual promises he made with his mouth.

"You know why. I'm sure you understand you're not old enough." He struggled to speak the words.

"I'll be eighteen in three more days." She pleaded with him.

"Oh, my sweet girl. God knows you are trying to kill me." He groaned as he kissed her lips gently before forcing himself to send her home.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

A FEW MORE DAYS

As desperate as he was to reign in his weakness for her, Ben needed just a little taste.

He watched as she hopped on her ten-speed and peddled down the street until she disappeared.

Without thinking, he adjusted the flag that was intent on saluting even though she was already gone.

He looked to his left and then his right to make sure there were no prying eyes to nosily gobble up anything they could use as a bit of gossip fodder.

Ben turned, closed his door, and locked it after convincing himself that no one caught him in the act of lusting after the teen.

The only problem with his assumption that he hadn't been seen was that he was terribly wrong.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

"The best way for Wattpad to know how you feel about stories like mine is when you Comment & Vote. Your interactions are totally up to you, but hearing from you really helps and encourages me to write the stories you enjoy reading.

Thanks so much for your support."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.2K 19
(EDITING) SASHA is BOOK 2 of the BLACK HUSTLE Series. This story showcases some aspects of African American Vernacular English #AAVE and African Amer...
4.6M 119K 75
This book is Completed -------------- Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
27.6K 1.5K 18
Once upon a time, they told her that she was far too fat, black, and ugly to amount to anything. THEY WERE WRONG! Fighting to become one of the Bad...