Rebuilding Our Empire

By I_Give_Life

My Version of Season 5. The journey of newly remarried Cookie and Lucious and all the things they have to con... More

It Can't Possibly Start Off That Bad
Will He, Won't He
Who Can We Trust
Nevaeh Lyon
This is Us, But For How Long?
Nothing Is Ever Easy
We're Getting Close
Lyons are Strong, We Fight
Let's Take This Bitch Out
We Have to Do Things Differently
Back to Business
She Knows Something
Sins of a Mother Begin to Unfold
There's More to Our Past
Where is Lucious?
2 Years Later
You Did What!?
I Gotta Find My Baby
For The Last Time
Is This What You Wanted?
My Blood = My Family
What the Hell is Going On?
We Need This to Work
Is That Alright?
Let Me Fix This
Season Finale: Protect Your Heart

Take Eddie Out After the Honeymoon

2.5K 71 5
By I_Give_Life

No One's POV

"Ya know, you got some nerve Eddie. Didn't you get what you wanted? All the money from Empire, to take down Lucious? Was that not enough for you?" Cookie slowly faced him. "Well I did want to check on my nephew. I mean we are family, right?" Eddie played, pretending to care. "You are not family. You are a traitor. And the way I see it, there is no reason for me to spare your life anymore. So, I suggest you walk out of here while you still have both of your legs," Lucious walked closer to him, wanting to hurt him like he's never hurt anyone before.

"Yeah you need to go. Don't you have our company to run? Or maybe you don't know how to keep Empire going. I mean you are down a lap dog. I wish I could've seen that. Gon' on Eddie. Go try to look busy. But just know, this ain't over. Bitch!" Cookie spat. Eddie looked between both Cookie and Lucious, trying hard not to show fear. He took a deep breath and turned to walk out of the room. He stopped halfway and proceeded to say, "Did you even try to figure out how Blake's father knew where to find him? It seems like the Lyon family is easily accessible when they don't have their precious Empire to pay for their privacy."

Lucious started to charge Eddie when Cookie grabbed his arm. He looked at her with anger in his eyes. Every fiber in his body wanted to beat Eddie to a pulp, then stomp his brains until there was no way possible humpty dumpty could be put back together. But he respected Cookie way more than to go against her or her plan, even if he didn't know what her plans were just yet. "Not here, not now. You get to roar soon enough Lyon. Just not now," she whispered into his ear

Lucious took a breath then looked back at Eddie with a cold glare that let Eddie know he was in true danger. He might have known Lucious and Cookie back in the day, but he didn't know how Cookie and Lucious operate in present times, especially when they have nothing to lose. Eddie walked out of the hospital and Cookie sat back down looking at her son. "We are going to fix this Keem. Believe that. We are going to get Empire back and we are going to put Eddie and his escort so far in the ground. And anyone else who wants to show up and harm this family will be burned to the ground. No one hurts a Lyon and gets away with it," she promised her son.

She turned and looked at Lucious and he nodded at her in agreement to everything she said. This fight wasn't over and Eddie just added more gas to the fire that was already burning high.

Back at Empire

Kelly Patel and Giselle sit in Lucious' old office trying to piece together everything that just happened. Within 24 hours, they stole the Empire from Lucious and was publicly shamed due to Anika, their new CEO, dying the same day she got the job. It didn't make matters any better considering drugs were assumed to have been the cause of her death. Giselle had yet to stop crying and Kelly Patel was growing impatient. He knew this was going to be a disastrous transaction when the Lyon family found the means to raise the money to buy back Empire. He didn't expect Cookie to back out of the deal but he knew this probably would be too good to be true after some time. It just happened much quicker than anyone of them would've liked.

Eddie finally showed up, looking scared for his life. It was obvious he had no real plan. He knew that Blake's dad wanted to find Blake and take him back home, or at least that's what he was told. He didn't expect Hakeem to be caught up in the crossfire. He knows better than to harm someone in the Lyon family. This was one of the unforeseen encounters that slipped his mind. Because of his actions, the war that was almost finished between him and the Lyons, just got reignited and he had no more power moves lined up. His concern now; protect what's his and get away from the Lyons by any means necessary.

"Finally, Eddie you're back. I thought you said there would be no drama concerning this deal," Kelly Patel instantly vented. "And there won't be anymore," Eddie said, pouring himself a drink. "What are we going to do about Anika dying? We have no CEO lined up. I didn't buy this company to run it. I was in it for the money, which is the same thing you told me," Kelly went on to express his displeasure. "There's not going to be a problem. If I must be CEO then I will. I can run Empire. It's not a problem. I told you. The Lyons are not a problem," Eddie said, pressing he was convincing Kelly Patel.

"Eddie are you sure?" Giselle started to calm down, her chest still heaving. "I got this. Don't worry," Eddie tossed his drink back, sticking out a hand for Kelly to shake. The only problem was, he didn't have this under control and no one knew about his involvement with Hakeem's shooting. No one else knew that his life and everyone else around him was in danger.

At the hospital

Cookie and Lucious wrapped up their visit with Hakeem and went out to make sure Andre was okay. When they left the room, they saw Tiana was sleep on Chicken's lap. "Dooshus!" Bella spotted her Grandpa and instantly reached out for him. Lucious gave a slight chuckle and picked up his only granddaughter. That little girl was the closest thing to a daughter that he and Cookie had. He loved her more than anything and was so happy to see that she was okay after everything that happened today. Cookie looked on as Bella laughed while Lucious playfully tossed her in the air. It was time for everyone to go get some sleep.

She walked over and started to wake everyone up so they could leave. "Dre baby wake up. Tiana. Chicken. Come on. Let's go home. We're all tired," she shook everyone awake. Tiana sat up, shaking head as she was reminded why she was asleep in a hospital. "No. I want to stay with Keem. Maybe he'll wake up. I want to be here for him if he does," she said, he voice carrying the concern.

Cookie put her head down and looked up at Lucious. She knew how much Tiana loves Hakeem. She understood not wanting to leave his side. There were a couple of times back, when Cookie and Lucious were selling, that Lucious ended up hurt. Cookie never wanted to leave his side when that happened either. Tiana might not be able to do anything for Hakeem right now, but it would help Tiana calm down a little bit by being there regardless of what might happen.

"Ok T. Let us know if anything happens. We will take Bella home with us. Get something to eat too. Maybe they can bring in another bed so you can sleep. I don't want you staying awake all night," Cookie said, feeling like she had to be a mother to Tiana as well and look out for her. "Ok Cookie. I'll call if any updates come through," Tiana kissed Cookie on the cheek and hugged Lucious and Bella. Andre walked towards the elevator, waiting for his parents to follow him. He rubbed the back of his neck and stretched his arms, finally waking up completely.

"You ok son?" Lucious placed a hand on Dre's shoulder. "Yeah, I'm good Pop. Just wish we knew when Keem was gonna wake up," he said looking up at the elevator number. "Yeah. But he'll be alright. He's gonna pull through this," Lucious rubbed Bella's back. He wished that he was completely sure that this was true. He didn't like not being able to control things. Especially things involving his family. He wrapped his arm around Cookie. She leaned in and thought he did that to comfort her. But that was to comfort himself. Bella had fell back to sleep on Lucious' shoulder.

"Andre looked over and saw his parents hugged up together. He looked towards the floor and noticed 2 sparkling gems. His parents had on new rings. "When did you two get remarried?" Dre nonchalantly asked. Cookie and Lucious looked at their hands and up at each other before answering Dre. "Umm, well we were gonna have you and Hakeem come over for dinner and tell ya'll then, but we got married before finding out about Hakeem," Cookie confessed.

Andre watched his parents look in each other's eyes and smile. It'd been a long time since they've been like this. The last time it looked like they were engulfed in each other was when he was a kid. He felt happy to see them love again. He had objected it so many times over the past 3 years, but now that the family was coming together, it only seemed fitting that they be back together and married. "It's cool. I'm happy ya'll are married," Dre told them. "You really mean that Dre?" Lucious asked, shocked that Dre was okay with it. "Yeah. I'm glad. It shows we are back to being a family. In a healthier way," he explained, giving a smirk.

Cookie smiled and stood on her toes to kiss Dre on the cheek. As they got to the parking lot, they said their goodbyes and parted ways. On the drive home, Cookie looked over at Lucious. She was so proud to be his wife again. Even though the day's events took a toll on her emotions, she still was in slight disbelief that she was a married woman again. Her heart was still worried about Hakeem, but as she saw her handsome man driving, her brain was thinking about him laying her down and ruling her body again. After all they did just get married. It's a crazy way to start a honeymoon, but she wanted to consummate their marriage the whole night.

Lucious pulled up to the mansion and saw Cookie still staring at him. He licked his lips and gave her a smile. He knew she had been in her thoughts the whole ride home. She proceeded to seductively eye him, starting from his deep hazel-green eyes down to the tent forming in his pants. She started to blush as she realized that he had been watching her. As she was about to say something, Lucious interrupted her. "Let's get Bella inside," he threw her mind for a loop. Cookie took a deep breath and nodded in agreement.

They walked into the mansion and Lucious took Bella into her room while Cookie went into their bedroom. That sounded so nice to her. Their bedroom. She started undressing, still deep in her thoughts, not realizing that Lucious was standing in the door watching her. She looked so beautiful. He was lost in a trance. He didn't even realize that he started walking up to her. He moved her hair and started to kiss her neck. He outlined her tattoo, then turned his head to reach her sweet spot.

Cookie leaned into him, melting at his touch. She let out a slight moan before whispering his name. Lucious undid her bra and slid her thong down, letting it fall to the floor. She instantly stepped out of them, and turned to face him. Her arms draped over his shoulders, and she leaned in to kiss him. Instead of deepening the kiss, Lucious pulled away and looked into her eyes. "You've been thinking about something. What?" He asked, wanting her to say it. "You," she simply stated against his lips.

Lucious gave a devilish grin and picked her up. He walked her over to the bed and laid her down gently. He looked at her naked frame as if it was the first time he had seen her. The way her body filled out had his member growing harder by the second. Her body told a story and he loved everything about her story. He leaned in to kiss her and this time he deepened it. His tongue fighting with hers. He pulled away and started leaving kisses down her body. He got to her breast and admired them. He took her right one into his mouth, knowing it drives her insane.

One hand played with her left erect nipple while his tongue twirled the right one in his mouth. Cookie gasped at the sensation. Her right breast has always been slightly more sensitive than the left. The more he twirled, sucked and grinded his teeth across her nipple, the more she felt moisture form in between her legs. She ran her hands through his hair as he kept teasing. He finally let go of her breasts and kissed down her stomach. He pushed her legs open and could feel the heat radiating from her core. He knew she wanted him. He gazed up at her eyes while slowly dipping down to her core. He reached up and grabbed her breasts again, running his fingers across them.

He looked at her beautiful pearl and couldn't help but to want a taste. He gave her a long slow lick that made her jump a little. Her gasps filled his ears as he chuckled. He was going to enjoy this. He blew softly on her pearl. She hated when he teased her like this. It was like punishment and pleasure at the same time. He looked up one more time, then capture her clit in his mouth yet again, this time not letting go. He started to trace his name with his tongue, while still playing with her breast. Her back started to arch as she moaned much louder this time. "Luuu-cious......Oh my G.... Damn baby," she purred.

Lucious hummed on her clit, slightly shaking his head at the same time. "Fuuuuuckkkk. Ugh yes daddy," she continued to moan. The only person who could make her moan like that was Lucious. She didn't moan like this with Angelo and definitely not with Laz. Malcom made her moan, but he didn't make her feel like Lucious did. Lucious always lit a fire in her. She didn't know how or why, but she knew she loved every second of it.

Lucious let go of her clit plunged his tongue deep into her heat. She tasted so good to him. She always tasted sweet, like fresh strawberries. It was a taste he never would get tired of. Cookie bucked at the feel of his tongue darting in and out of her. She knew by her sudden action, Lucious would restrain her. And that's exactly what he did.

He took a hand and pressed down on her hips. He didn't want her trying to run from him, especially not before he got what he wanted out of her. He curled his tongue, rubbing her G-spot in a "come her" motion. She already knew that he wanted her to not only cum on his tongue, but to squirt in his mouth. She wasn't ready to give him that so she fought back as hard as she could. She grabbed the sheets to brace herself. This wasn't going to be an easy ride.

Lucious saw her trying to fight her orgasm. He backed away, taking off his shirt, then dove right back into her. He took 2 fingers and rammed them into her throbbing pussy, while he sucked on her engorged clit. Her body started to tingle and her walls clenched on his fingers. With the stimulation of her breast and clit at the same time, her orgasm was quickly approaching and Lucious knew it. "Hmmm baby you know what I want don't you?" He asked, knowing she was about to release.

"Yesssss. Fuck yes!" She cried through labored breaths. "Are you going to give it to me?" His fingers pumping faster. She hummed, trying to catch her breath but knowing her orgasm was about to hit. "Come on Cook. Cum for me. Cum for Daddy," he commanded, swallowing her clit yet again.

Cookie knew she couldn't hold it much longer. The arch in her back got deeper and her moans got louder. It was good that the room was sound proof, otherwise Bella would've been awake by now. She reached down, digging her nails into Lucious' shoulder. She felt the waterfall trying to push through and she decided to ride the waves. The feeling was becoming too much for her to hold back. Lucious latched back onto her clit, not letting her ease into this orgasm.

"Oh God! Lucious, I'm about to cum. Fuuuuuck. Yes, Daddy don't stop. Don't stop please," she begged and screamed. Her legs started to shake as Lucious sped up his movement. Before she could say another word, she felt liquid rush from her and into Lucious' mouth. She gasped for air, trying to calm down, but Lucious didn't let go of her pearl. He licked up every drop as he took off his pants and dropped his boxers. "Damn you taste good baby. That's my girl. It's ok I got you," he said, letting her pull herself somewhat together.

Cookie's breathing started to normalize until Lucious pulled her towards the edge of the bed. His member, completely erect, sat at her entrance. He gave her a look as if asking for permission. She bit her lip and nodded. He leaned in to kiss her and the feel of him filling her up made her breath be knocked away. He looked in her eyes while picking up speed. Her legs wrapped around him and his arms rested right above her shoulders, causing her not to move further than he was allowing her. Her eyes started rolling back the deeper he went. Her legs fell open much wider and she felt him push every inch of himself inside her.

"Damn Cook! You so wet for me baby," he groaned, loving the sound of her getting wetter. "Uh huh. Just for you daddy. Fuck! Deeper baby, deeper," Lucious dug deeper, hitting walls that none of her past encounters could hit. Her walls tightened around him, letting him know she was about to release yet again. She was milking out his orgasm as well, making him slow down. He shifted his weight onto her, biting on her neck. "Baby I can't hold it anymore," she whined.

"You better hold it. Damn you feel so good on daddy dick. You love me?" He asked, his stroke hitting her spot with precision. "Yeeeeesssssssss," she moaned out, drawing out every sound she made. "Say it! Tell me you love!" He demanded, drilling her as if she was being punished. "Aaaaaahhhh!! Yes! I love you Lucious. I fuckin' love you!" She screamed, digging her nails into his back. "I love you too baby. You want this nut?" She hummed her response. "Yeah you want it. Cum for me," his not barrelling forward.

On command Cookie released. Her body trembled as she felt Lucious' warm seed fill her up. They both breathing heavy, trying to gather their selves. Lucious laid next to her, and Cookie draped her leg across his waist. She looked at him, biting her bottom lip. Lucious rubbed her cheek with his thumb and leaned in for a kiss. Cookie snuggled into him, resting on his chest.

"I've been wanting that since you proposed this morning. I love you Lucious. I know we have to handle Eddie and take care of Hakeem, but I really needed this," Lucious chuckled, watching her eyes flutter as she fought her sleep. "I know. I needed it too. I love you Cook. We will plan Eddie's fate tomorrow. Get some sleep," he told her, kissing her lips.

That was a statement that didn't need to be repeated twice. Cookie yawned and was out for the night. Lucious smiled and kissed her forehead. He grabbed the covers and threw them over their naked bodies. He might be floating on a cloud tonight, but tomorrow, he was going to decide when he was going to send Eddie floating down the river.

TBC
VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 99 17
BOOK 7~ Ok so last time didn't go as planned but we're back!🤗💖 You already know the intro. Hakeem, Angel, And the rest of the Lyon Family is back...
15.5K 494 17
It has been 3 months since Lucious Lyon has been in jail and the Lyon family have been living without the devil himself . that's until an unknown per...
92.8K 2.1K 30
Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the public eye knows that Christina is actually L...
18.8K 989 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...