Waves || Christian Yu

By blu_fics

A story for my lovely brown girls 🌻 Inspired by Normani's "Waves" "Text me when you need me." More

01: Excuse me...
02: Anytime, Anywhere.
04: 20 Questions
05: +Ian?!
06: Blunders & Lightning
07: Breakfast
08:
09: FaceTiMe
10: Hey
11: 진짜? Really?
12: Miss Y(o)u
V-Day Side Story
13: Bambi
14: My Ky
15: Ona
16: Riight
17: Thank You
18: Coffee
19: Roo
20: Bow Your Heads
21: Deal
22: Ringing
23: Locked
24: Walls
25: Blurry
26: Numb
27: Harmless
28: Do Not Respond
29: Whiskey Blue
30: Run
31: Ky
32: Guilt Stained
33: Ortegas Rotas / Crumble
34: Wake Up Love

03: Blueberry

4.3K 155 62
By blu_fics

"Text him!" Tia was screaming in my ear over the phone. It had been two weeks since... ugh.

"He could just as well contact me too, Tia. I'm not tryna be out here lookin thirsty." Truth was, I was actually embarrassed as fuck. The way I was strung out when I got home? No ma'am, that's dangerous dick. Stay away from that, DD will have you out here doin all types of foolishness just to get your spine blown through, "Besides.... it was a one night thing anyway..." I mumbled. Would he really even want to talk to me after letting him run me through in the bathroom? I'm sure he thinks I'm easy...

"HE gave YOU his number. Call him! Text him! Send him a damn smoke signal, shit! Just contact him! Who cares if it's just to mess around or whatever. That's how Michael and I started."

"But you and Michael didn't fuck in a bathroom." I rolled my eyes.

"........"

"Really, Tia!"

"Text him, bitch! BYE!" And with that, she hung up. I let out a deep sigh as I stared at his last response on my screen, thumb twitching from nervousness.

"He's not gonna respond..." I tell myself, trying to psych myself out of it, "Uuurrrggghhh! Fine!"

Ky:
...hey

Ian:
💬

The bubble went away for a bit and he left no response. Told you, dumb ass...

Ian:
Sup? Thought you had
forgotten about me. 😉

You're kinda hard to forget..

Ky:
I've just been busy...

Ian:
Understandable...
so what's up?

Ky:
💬

What do I even say? Hey wanna fuck in the middle of this random ass Saturday afternoon?

Ian:
You there?

Ky:
Yeah... umm... are you busy?

Ian:
Not really. Why?

Ky:
Wanna get coffee or something?

Ian:
...sure.

Ky:
I mean, we don't have to
if you don't want to. I just
wasn't doing anything...so

Ian:
Nah it's cool. I wanted to
see you again anyway 😊

Then why the fuck didn't you just-?!?!....

Ian:
Just didn't want to bother you.
Figured you'd be busy or
something...

I paused. So he wanted to see me this whole time?..

Ian:
You want me to come
get you or?..

Ky:
No I can meet you

I am not letting you in my house yet. Plus I don't trust myself...

Ian:
Lol ok.
See you soon

-🌻-

Calm down, bitch! It's the middle of the day and you're meeting at a freggin coffee house for Pete's sake. My heart was pounding in my ears since I had pulled into the parking garage.

Walking through the doors, I'm hit by the smell of fresh ground coffee beans and pastries fresh from the oven. I start to peer around the slightly busy room to meet two gleaming eyes staring me down with a matching smile. My heart skipped a beat, the dim lights of the bar hindered what he actually looked like, but as the day light shone through the window, Ian was...

Oh my God...

His smile widened slightly the closer I got to the table, resulting in him trying to hide it by buttoning his lips, briefly licking them.

That did not help my nerves.

I sat down across from him— his tatted arms on full display and his bed head covered with a bucket hat— he sat there fidgeting with a table marker. Was he nervous?

"..hey" he smiled, still playing with the table marker, "I uh... I ordered for us already. If that's okay..." he looked down briefly, his face turning a slight shade of red.

Oh my god his IS nervous!

"Yeah, that's fine." I wasn't any better. Icouldn't even look at him.

"So uh..."

"I don't normally do that.." his ears perked up as he raised a brow, "You know...what we did..."

"Oh. I don't either." He said with no real tone in his voice. I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or not, so it made me a bit tense. Clearly I couldn't hide my expression because he responded quickly after, "I'm serious. I'm not really sure why I decided to be brave that night. Could've been what I was drinking... or something..." He looked off to the side.

I still didn't know how to feel about his statement— so, me being the divisive type, "Ah... so you didn't mean that whole 'Anytime, Anywhere' thing..." I looked down and began to pick at my fingers, feeling a bit foolish.

"No, I meant that." I shot my head back up just to see him posing with the table card covering his mouth. I giggled just as our coffee French press was sat down on the table, along with cream & sugar, a blueberry muffin, a breakfast sandwich, two mugs and water. He looked awkward as the clerk extended their hand out for the table marker. "Sorry." He placed it in their hand and I tried to stifle my laugh.

"You stalk me or something?" I say looking down at the pastry in front me.

"Huh?"

"This is like, my favorite thing here." I say breaking off a still steaming crumble.

"Really?" His eyes lit up as I popped the piece into my mouth, nodding, "I just took a guess." He took a bite of his sandwich, now nervously tapping his foot. This clearly did not seem like the same confidence he had the other night.

"Yeah, I love blueberries." A small amount of silence fell upon us as we started to eat, til I had to ask a question that was weighing on me, "So why?.."

"Why what?" He looked up briefly from his food.

I paused. I honestly had to know, "So why approach me in the first place? I don't really seem like I'd be your type.." I said as I poured my first cup.

"And what SEEMS like my type?" He eyed me intently.

"... I mean... not ME." I peer at him through the steam from my cup as I take a sip.

"You mean black?..." he raised his brow.

I did a small hiccup. Just gonna directly say it, huh? "Uhhh," I laugh a bit, "Yeah..."

He smirked, "I don't have a type when it comes to that stuff. It's who you are that counts..."

"I'm sure you didn't know me JUST from those few short minutes."

"No, but I wanted to. Plus I kinda had the urge to make you feel better... since you seemed upset." He blushed a bit, knowing what he said could have a double connotation.

Oh I felt better... "mmm..." I responded and nodded, "So after this?..."

"Whatever you want to do." he said with a genuine smile.

"Don't you have things to do?"

"Mmmm, Yeah. But, I can put it on hold if you need me." Need you, huh? Truth was I've been feigning for him since that night. God girl, get it together, "Just say the word." That recognizable look came across his face. It had been burned into my brain, those dark eyes—back to that familiar demeanor.

"Oh so THAT'S what you want.."

His expression turned back to normal, "Huh? Wait, no. I mean... Only if you do..."

I laughed, "I should've known..." he looked confused, "It was just a one night quickie. I really don't even know what I expected..." I shook my head, poking my tongue at my cheek. Wasn't this what you thought it was in the first place? Why are you all of a sudden upset?

"Would I really be sitting here if that's all it wa-"

"Then what? You ACTUALLY want to get to know me or something?" I scoffed, WHY was I so upset about it though? Even I wasn't sure. I guess I was just used to being passed on so often that..

"Yeah. I do."

"Why?"

"Because I'm attracted to you?" He gave a snarky laugh, "Why are you so agitated all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm confused."

"There's no reason to be." He laughed, "Just date me."

"I'm not dating some n*gga I randomly fucked in a bathroom..." I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms.

"Oh so if it would've been some where else, would it've been okay? If I had taken you back to my apartment, would you feel differently?" He leaned forward onto the table. He had me there, honestly I was just being difficult, but I was already too set on my word to take it back now.

"I dunno..... maybe...." I looked off to the side, avoiding his eyes.

He smirked, "Come on." He stood up from his chair and grabbed mine in one swift movement, tugging me out of my seat.

"Where are we-"

"If it made you THAT frustrated, you should've just said so..."

-🌻-

How? How was I now standing in the middle of his living room, still dazed from the car ride over. How the fuck did my dumb ass just let him drag me over here. You know how bitch, that look gotchu. You knew as SOON as he looked at you like that, Poseidon himself took up residency between your thighs and you wanted him to to become his roommate.

"You can sit down, ya know.." he said before disappearing around a corner. His apartment was nice, surprisingly well decorated for a guy. I looked around for a sec before sitting on the couch.

"Uhh, why did you bring me here?" He didn't respond, "Uh, Heellloooo?! Rudeness..." I got up and took a few steps toward the direction he left, "The fuck is he doing?" I mumbled. As soon as I rounded the corner, I collided right into him causing him to have to hold on to me so I wouldn't fall. "The fuck?!"

He laughed, "You okay? I had to use the bathroom, sorry."

I looked up, him still holding onto me, "Say something next time!"

He smirked, "My bad." I couldn't help but feel.. what's the word? Enamored?... yeah... that's it, just from being held by him again. He stared down at me, his smile spreading.

Snap out of it!

KISS HIM!

Get a hold of yourself!

LET HIM TAKE YOU TO NEVER LAND AND BACK, AGAIN!

You need to go!

RIDE HIS ASS TO DEATH!

"You look like you want to say something.." his eyes had grown dark, that feeling of dominance looming in the air once again.

"Room. Now.." I tried to push him, but he barely budged.

"To what exactly?"

I scrunch up my face, "You really have to ask?"

"I just need to hear you say it..." he leaned down, his lips hovering close to mine, "What do you want, Ky?" I leaned in to try and kiss him, but he pulled back, "Nope. You have to say it." He laughed.

"Fine!" The irritation and impatient-ness evident in my tone, "Take me in your ROOM and FU-" before I even finished, I'm being thrown over his shoulder, and tossed onto a fluffy comforter. Chile I'm glad I had a sew in rather than a wig, because it shol' would've flown off.

Jeans being tugged off and my mind racing from the taste of coffee still lingering on his lips. One more swift tug and down came the pants, tossed carelessly somewhere off to the side. He pulled my shirt over my head, immediately after, planting kisses down my neck, down my chest, down to my...

Oh shit.. is he really about t-

I sharply inhale as I the warm feeling I anticipated encased around my center, electricity shooting through my body.

He had no chill, not even giving my brain time to process each sensation before switching to a different pattern.

As if knowing I was about to hit my peak, I'm suddenly hoisted up into the air. Can't move, can't run, can only sit there and take it, "What the fuck! Ian st-ah!" No matter how hard I fought, it was futile. He had his arms gripped around my waist and with my whole lower half in the air, I couldn't do a damn thing.

One hard ass orgasm later, I suddenly hear the sound of a wrapper being opened, "Seriously?"

"You asked for it. What was it they had to do in Willy Wonka when the little girl with an attitude turned into a blueberry?" He smirked. My eyes grew wide, "You did say you loved it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 498 15
Just when you think life is finally settling down in a hectic life, you get the biggest need if your life. A mother finding her lost daughter, the da...
36.9K 1.9K 54
Your heart was empty, it has been for 15 years and you kept coming back to that same old place you were told to stay. You knew that nobody will come...
60.1K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
6.9K 287 12
a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather I was praying that you and me, might end up together. (COMPLETED) cc: swanqueenhot/weheartit (!) i wro...