Nowhere

By snowis

Down. Down. She spiralled slowly downwards, as she watched her mate pour acid onto the man in the cell, his e... More

My Alpha King Mate
Mate
Arriving
Yet Another Rogue
Meeting The Queen
Becoming The Goddess
So Sorry
Him
Goodbye...?
Fight
The Newest Alpha
Meeting the packs
Arguments and battle plans
Queen Time
Tyler...
Red.
Wait, what!?!
Never okay
The speech

Torture

992 26 0
By snowis

I ran out screaming. I never wanted to see Luka again. I know now why they call him hearless and cruel. All I could feel was fear, sadness, and regret. Fear of Luka. Sadness for what happened to the woman. Regret that I ever came here. I sprinted from the cells and shifted, ignoring Luka's desperate cries. I ran. Faster and farther then ever before. I couldn't see or hear. All I could remember were the blurry figures trying to take me, to take me back to Luka. I fought and won, my fear giving me strength. I ran all day. All night. And finally in the early moring I cried myself to sleep.

The midmorning sun shone bright in my eyes as I opened them. My mind was clear. My heart no longer racing, I was not afraid anymore. I knew what I had to do.

I, Jess Winters reject Luka Paravalio.

----------

Hello. Sorry I dont do these very much, but I had to say that I changed the man to a woman in the previous chapter so I would recommend re-reading it. Also, i will tell you what happened to the woman soon. Also, so sorry for the short chapter, it was just a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
365K 11.5K 62
"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk away. He grabbed her wrist and leaned again...
353K 16.4K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...