Since The Day I Saw You

By saltwaterveins19

Isabelle Tate has been friends with the same group of people since freshman year of High School. Their summer... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Prologue

148 5 3
By saltwaterveins19

I have been contemplating posting this novel for a while but I have been nervous people might not like it.  I have obviously decided to suck it up and take a chance. So please be nice but do not feel afraid to critique me! I love hearing thoughts and ways I can change the novel. I hope you enjoy and I will update as much as I can! Thank you! 

Ps, Still working on the title any suggestions would be amazing!

Prologue 

“Are you kidding me” I yelled and slammed the hood of my car shut. “It's okay Isabelle” Anna said with a smile and padded my shoulder. “I think we have bigger problems then your first car breaking down.” Brayden said well pointing around to the slowly darkening sky. Brayden had a point. We were in the middle of nowhere with the sky getting darker by the minute. This was supposed to be the best summer of our lives but now it was starting to go down hill. Actually down hill was an understatement it was more of a huge drop off a roller-coaster speeding quickly to the bottom. I just wish things would rewind to the beginning of summer. When I hadn’t gone and wrecked everything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.9K 22
Matt Porter was expecting his summer to be just like they usually are - he and his friends go up to a beach house and stay there for a few months to...
227K 7.7K 37
Gemma Summers is unlucky in love. After a decade of bad dates, she's all but given up. Enter: Chase Croft, Boston's most eligible bachelor. Chase do...
9.6K 1.4K 51
BOOK1: BET MY LIFE BOOK2: BREAK MY HEART "Sweetheart, don't play with fire if you can't handle the heat" 19-year-old Zoey Hart is all set to forget h...
1.1M 18.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...