Ice Heart

By Awwlilsyco

Story I binge wrote about Kehlani/Asian Da Brat. Wrote this for fun so not sure how it will be received. Than... More

Overdose
Family
Hate being Sober
Different me
Texas
WTH
Da doll way
Atlanta or bust
Why Me
Rachet Happy birthday
Do you trust me?
My Baby
Self destruct
Scared of Me
Time will tell part 2
part 3
One Day
Changes
Rebirth
Crunch time
My Love
Forever ever
So Icy Part I
Streets
Favorite mistake
Delighted
New Era
Family Feud
Family Feud part 2

Time will tell

455 17 1
By Awwlilsyco

4 month later

"You killed it out there"says Fittz with a big smile"How ya feeling?"

"I'm good,ready to head back to the hotel and get some sleep" says Sha"Going back to Atlanta tomorrow"

"Yeah, it's been a long ride but definitely worth it" says Fittz"I'll get Washington to come back here and get you"

"Coo" says Sha grabbing a bottle of water

"I'mma miss you" says Bhad bahbe blowing a kiss

"Me too" says Sha hugging her

"I'm gonna hit you up when I'm in Atlanta" say as she goes on stage

"Are you ready" says Washington

"Yeah, let's go" says Sha"Can you stop at McDonald's"

"Yes Mama" says Washington opening the backdoor for me

"Thank you" says Sha

"Ma'am, I would hate to scare you or anything" Says Washington"You have a surprise waiting in the car"

He opens up the door and there's my sister and Camila

"What the fuck" says Sha with a big smile"You look so big...you look like you put on some Lbs too Camila"

"Really?!, I told you simpathy weight was real" says Camila sliding over

"When did y'all get here?" Says Sha getting in the car

"Like an hour ago" says Normani"My feet felt like fucking bricks. I had them off most of the flight"

We finally leave and head to McDonald's. We go through the drive thru and order way too much fucking food. Fittz got a beach house for us to chill in for the weekend.

"Yo please tell me there's a bottle in here, y'all got me turnt" says Sha as Camila opening the door

"Yes, but Kehlani wants you to see this" says Normani pulling out her phone"You should probably watch this first"

She plays the video and I hear Normani talking.

"Okay" says Normani

"Are you recording?" Says Kehlani fixing her hair

"Yes girl...talk" says Normani

"Um hey Sha, obviously I'm in rehab" says Kehlani looking around

"That's not obvious it's really nice in here" says Normani

"Can you not with the talking" says Kehlani rolling her eyes

"Fine, go ahead" says Normani

"Hey, I just wanna let you know I'm not upset with you"says Kehlani"I love you actually. I fell apart when you left, I told myself not to. I wanted to call but...my pride got the best of me..."

"Yo, where is she" I say

"Just listen"  says Normani

"I never cheated or anything like that...not that it matters, just letting you know" says Kehlani"I'm doing much better and I should be out of here in a month or so. You gotta keep going like you have. You guys are gonna come see me tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see you"

"She's in rehab...shes been there 3 months or so now" says Camila

"She just linked up with people she used to know and she started getting bad" says Normani making a nervous face"She crashed her car into a parked car and Fittz made her get her own place"

"Damn why didn't anybody say anything to me about this" I say

"Everybody felt like you needed to focus on you" says Camila"She's way better...she was a mess like up and down all day long"

"We tried to help her but she didn't want it" says Normani"But she's good now...no worries"

"I'm gonna go outside" I say"I'm good...just wanna be alone"

I walk off smiling as I grab the bottle off the counter and head outside. The beach had me chilling, it was relaxing. I don't even fuck with liquor like dat but I wanted to drink tonight. Did I pushed her to the point of relapse or was she already feeling like that?

I sit out there for about an hour then I hear someone open the back door

"You might need this" says Camila handing me a blanket and sitting next to me"This isn't your fault...she went off the rails"

"Because I fucked with someone else" I say laughing

"Come on, she went back to everything so fast...she needed more time then she got in the first place" says Camila"She spent 3 bands in the strip club in like 45 minutes. She was screaming for help in her own way. She just didn't realize that because you were there for her."

"I get you but...I don't even know what to say to her" I say"I feel different..."

"I'm sure she's a little different also" says Camila"She looked great when we seen her earlier. I talk to her like every other day, she's always asking about the baby"

"Yeah Normani keeps saying she thinks it's a girl" I say

"Yes but she wants to wait till birth to find out" says Camila"Which is making it so much harder to get a this long list of shit together"

"Yo, I may be a little hard on you sometime but you cool" I say"You treat my sister good and she deserves that"

"Yeah she does" says Camila"I'm gonna go get some sleep"

"Yeah me too" I say getting up

"Gotta early start tomorrow" says Camila

"How early" I say

The next day

"5:30 in the fucking morning" I say getting in the car

"Her rehab is going on a hike and we're gonna join them" says Camila"...well you because Normani and I are going shopping"

"So y'all get to go shopping?!!" I say

"Your niece or nephew needs baby clothes...and I can't be looking a mess" says Normani

"Blah..." I say"Let's go Washington"

Kehlani POV

"Hey buddy" says Uno peaking in me room

"What's up dude" I say looking in the mirror

"Ready for this family day hike" says Uno sitting on my bed"Your people coming?"

"Something like that yeah" I say grabbing my jacket"My sister and some friends"

"When you say friend do you mean your lady love" says Uno laughing

"Yeah...but I haven't seen her in a few months" I says"I just hope she still... feeling me I guess"

"Don't worry about that just enjoy them" says Uno"Let's go, the bus is leaving in a few"

"Yeah, I'm right behind you" I say

Shits been crazy to say the least. I just fell off the deep end with everything. But I'm doing better now, I actually feel like I'm recovering instead of just trying my hardest to focus on other things to keep me from relapsing  Uno got here when I did. He's in music too, he's a rapper from Florida. He had a problem with coke. He's one of my only friends everyone else is a bit older.

"I feel like I'm on a field trip" says Uno as we ride on the bus"My mom and dad are coming I'm so excited"

"You look great man there gonna be proud" I say

After we ride for awhile we finally make it to the spot. I see everyone's family standing next to where the bus is. My heart starts pounding really hard, I just breath out and stand up.

"Everyone we have an hour to talk to family then we head out on the trail" says the

"Ah! We're gonna get some fucking freedom" says Uno shaking me from behind as we walk off the bus

"I know" I say smiling as we get off the bus

I looked around for them and couldn't find them. I walked around a bit, then I feel someone wrap there arms around me. I look at the hands and I can tell by the tattoos it's her.

"My baby" says Sha jumping up on me as I turn around"I missed you so fucking much"

"Me too" I say hugging her tight

"You lucky I love yo ass because we got up at 4:30 to get here on time" says Sha"You looking skinny bro"

"I know, the food is fucked" I say laughing"Where's Camila and Normani?"

"Shopping, Camila was gonna come but she ditched last minute because Normani can't carry too much" says Sha

"Yeah, yeah" I say"We can go over here and talk...if you want"

"Um yeah" says Sha

I was a little spooked to talk to her, she looks so beautiful even though she wasn't dressed up.

"I wanna start off by saying sorry" I say

"Hold up...can we talk about this bad shit another time" says Sha"...I really missed your crazy ass and I just wanna enjoy you..."

"That's fine with me" I say putting my hand on hers"I made some music while you were gone...but I'm sure you don't wanna hear it"

"You capin?" Says Sha laughing

"Just a little bit...okay alot" I say smiling"Camila has it if you want to listen"

"Yeah I will" says Sha"...so these people keep an eyes on you heavy"

"Kind of, not as much as before" says Kehlani"The first week I tried to leave...but then I felt bad because Fittz paid 15,000 to get me in the program"

"15 bands!?, What do you get for that" says Sha

"I have another month here then after care shit, councling" I say

"You fucking someone else" says Sha

"What? No, I told you that" I say

"I know you did, I had to make sure you weren't lying in person" says Sha

"No, I only want you" I say

"...me too" says Sha looking away"Come on let's go over here"

She pretty much snatches my ass up from the bench and we start walking down this short trail.

"Do you know where you going" I say

"Reading is fundamental boo" says Sha pointing at the signs with directions

"Right" I say

"You love me" says Sha

"Yeah" I say stopping her and kiss her"I love you"

She starts pulling on the strings of my joggers. Then she gives me that look with her Bright eyes like she does. It gets me every fuckin time.

"Fuck" says Sha as I pull away"Damn nigga you ain't beat ya meat in there"

"No, I have a roommate" I say laughing

"Shit, I can tell" says Sha getting herself together"So how long is this hike shit"

"45 minutes...then we have to go back" I say looking away

"I'm gonna come see you" says Sha putting her hand on my face"Pull ya pants up your scaring the animals"

"Shut the fuck up" I say pulling my pants up and running after her as she walks off

"You can come out now Washington" says Sha"Wherever yo ass at"

"Perfect timing ma'am, they are giving information on the hike now"says Washington walking up to the group of people with us

"Damn where you been homie" says Uno"I was gonna introduce you to the fam"

"I was spending time with my girl" I say

"Hey, I'm Sha"

"Don't play that I'm Sha shit with me, I know you're Asian doll"says Uno"you up next shawty"

"Uno raps too" I say

"Yeah and I'm stuck in this shit deal with Atlantic" says Uno"Tell your pops to hook me up"

"You already know you aren't getting out of that contract till it's over" I say

"Bullshit" says Uno

"Okay everybody, thank you for coming on this family hike today" says The councler"I'm sure we're all very excited to see our loved ones but today had another purpose. Family were here to connect with the people in our lives and to see how they have changed for the better. I will lead the way, make sure you have your water and please try to stay together"

"I didn't bring water I'm gonna die out here" says Sha

"I got you a Camelback, you'll be fine" I say as Washington hands it to her

"Okay let's go" says the concler walking down the trail

We walked for like forever. Sha got too tired so I let her get on my back the rest of the way.

"Not to be mean but your getting heavy" I say

"Bae, the end is right there" says Sha"Keep going"

"Fine" I say"Washington should be doing this"

I kept going till we reached the peak of where everyone is.

"You know in some cultures you have to carry the person you love on your back for miles...it's a sign of strong love"says Washington

"Aww that's cute" says Sha"Can you take a picture of us"

"Yeah sure" says Washington pulling out his phone"Ready?"

"Yeah" says Sha kissing my neck making me smile

"Perfect" says Washington

"Okay everybody were gonna enjoy the view for a bit then head back"

"I don't wanna leave you" says Sha jumping from my back"We gonna break you out"

"Baby, no" I say hugging her"I'll be back before you know it"

"...They want me to go to Europe with Bhad bahbe"says Sha looking away"I didn't wanna say anything because that's another month and a half away from you"

"You're on the rise right now, you can't slow down for me" I say"I'm cooking up some stuff for your album, so you need to be ready"

"I am...you're right though" says Sha

"I know" I say

We just stood there in silence looking at the view. I knew she had alot on her mind. She looked so serious, usually she's more bubbly.

We finally head back...I had to carry Sha again but it's fine. She some how fell asleep on me. Then came the moment I was dreading...

"I'm gonna come see you before I leave the country" says Sha hugging me tight"I love you"

"I love you so much" I say

"Ms.Allen, I'm sorry but we have to go" says Washington"Camila and your sister are here"

"I'm gonna listen to your music tonight...it better not be trash" says Sha smiling

"Yeah, yeah" I say

"I miss you this much" says Sha stretching her arms out as she walks away and then blows me a kiss

Sha POV

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" says Kehlani blowing me a kiss

I just hope in the back and put my shades on and lean on Normani.

"It's okay boo, she's fine here" says Normani

"I'm good...can you get me one of those big ass salads from Panera" I say wiping my eyes

"Yes, ma'am" says Washington starting up the car

"Camila can't see her either" Says Normani"She broke down bad when we were leaving"

"Yeah just talk about me like I'm not here" says Camila turning around"I miss her alot...she's like my sister"

"I'm sorry babe" says Normani

"We got to fuck at least" I say shrugging my shoulders

"Okay, eww" says Camila

"You would be saying eww, shooting up the club and shit" I say

"What does that mean" says Camila

"Normani is the club...you the one shooting" I say laughing

"That's fucking gross" says Camila covering her face

"You got the music she made" I say

"Eh, yeah but you wanna hear this?" Says Camila turning around

"Yeah" I say

"Let's wait till we get back to the house you should sit down for this" says Camila

"Whatever" I say as my phone starts going off"Hello"

"Hey love muffin" says Titus"You ready for Tuesday?"

"What the fuck is going on Tuesday" I say

"You leave for Europe silly" says Titus

"T, that's the day after tomorrow" I say"I just got done with this last tour"

"Things are picking up right now but I promise you a month off after this" says Titus

"That's a lie,I have to work on the album after that" I say"It's coo, I'll be ready...put Fittz on"

"Okay" says Titus

"Hello" says Fittz

"First off, why the fuck didn't you tell me about Kehlani and I leave day after tomorrow. What the fuck you doing man" I say yelling into the phone

"Calm down, Asian" says Fittz"Kehlani is gonna make you lose focus"

"Don't worry about all dat, we handling it ourselves from now on" I say"I'm not trying to be a bitch I'm just frustrated with it"

"I know, you need rest" says Fittz"I'm gonna make it up to you ASAP...relax we got this and you're doing great...have you looked at your bank account lately?"

"Hell naw, been working" I say"Gabby gets my clothes and shit. Titus just randomly brings food to me"

"I need that" says Normani looking at me

"Enjoy yourself...get some rest tonight and tomorrow will be a dream" says Fittz"Tell the girls I love them"

"Yep, ight bye" I say putting the phone next to me

"Just relax Sha...I'm gonna get you as drunk as I would be if I wasn't with child" says Normani

"Can you stop saying with child" says Camila

"Can you stop being an asshole" says Normani

"Yeah I'll work on it, now you work on not saying with child" says Camila

"Why don't yall just get married so it will make sense why y'all are do fucking crazy" I say

"Blah, look your getting fucked up and that the end of it" says Normani

"You ain't getting me fucked up" I say

2 hours later at the house

"Sha get down from the table" says Normani as I start recording myself dancing

"Chill out" I say getting down"See what I have to deal with"

"Give me that" says Normani taking my phone"We gonna chill in the living room, we can listen to Kehlani's music"

"Damn, yeah I forgot about that" I say

"Baby, baby...baby!" Says Camila from the living room

"What!" Says Normani

"The speaker won't connect to my phone" says Camila trying to put her phone through the speaker

"Okay no more drinks for you" says Normani

"I was just trying to play the music" says Camila"I don't know why she wants to hear it in the first place... Kehlani was basically falling apart on every song"

"Stop" says Normani getting close to camila"Now"

"Why, she's gonna find out any way" says Camila

"I'm gonna hurt you" says Normani

"Like your bitch of a sister hurt Kehlani" says Camila laughing

"Hold up...what" I say getting in Camila's face"Say that shit again"

"Your a bitch!" Says Camila

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
15.1K 686 12
There wasn't too many things Normani Kordei couldn't handle. When Hurricane Katrina took down her family's home and she had to move to a whole new st...
160K 4.5K 43
In the heat of the summer you're so different from the rest {GxG Y/N GP}
17.5K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...