STAR CROSSED LOVERS

By btsamyx

It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two... More

Intro
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
UPDATE
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
A rose for my rose
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63

Lost in Japan

3.5K 124 23
By btsamyx

Mesmerized by the city that was alive with lights and the architecture of every building, I didn't notice when the driver said we had arrived at the hotel.

I couldn't make out what he was saying since he was speaking in a language I didn't understand. But I got the idea when he said "stop" and pointed at the hotel building in front of us.

I paid the man behind the wheel before exiting the cab with a backpack on my shoulders.

The bell man immediately rushed to the cab, pulling out my suit case from the trunk.

I spoke the only words I knew how to say in Japanese, "Thank you."

He guided me to the inside of the hotel and directed me to the front desk.

"Do you speak English?" I asked.

"Yes." The lady behind the counter smiled, maintaining a straight posture. "How can I help you?"

"I'd like a room, please." I smile, pulling my wallet out of my backpack.

"Okay." She smiles, typing away on the keyboard as she searches for an available room. "I'm afraid we don't have any rooms available."

"Not even a suite?" I ask. She checks the screen once more.

"We have a couples suite-" before she could finish, someone shouted my name, causing us both to turn our heads in the direction of the voice.

"Sejin!" I smile when I see the him. He was wearing a 'BTS staff' sweater as he exited the elevator with room keys in his hands.

He approached the desk and gives me a hug before asking me what I was doing here.

"Don't tell anyone I'm here." I say. "I'm going to surprise the boys."

"Do you want me to take you up to their room?" He asks.

"Yes please." I smile.

"Let me help with this." He says, taking my luggage in his hands.

"Thank you for your help." I smile at the lady behind the counter and she bows politely.

"I'll take you to Jimin's room first." He says once we're in the elevator.

"Thank you." I smile.

"They got back from the concert an hour ago so he should be awake."

"And the others?"

"I just check up on them and they're all awake except Jungkook." He laughs.

"Well he his the baby." I laugh, thinking about a baby jungkookie sleeping like a baby.

The elevator stops and we exit the elevator. I follow Sejin to Jimin's room quietly, since it was pretty late. We stop at Jimin's room and he hands me my suite case before heading back to the elevator.

I knock on the door, patiently waiting for Jimin to answer.

From the inside I hear him ask, "who's there?" But I remain quiet.

After a few more seconds of waiting, the sound of locks turning comes from inside and the door swings open, revealing Jimin in sweats and a white-t.

"Molly?" His eyes widen and the ends of his lips curl upwards. He reaches out to pull me into his arms, picking me up into a hug. I wrap my legs around his torso, burying me face in is neck.

"Is this real?" He giggles, stroking my hair. He pauses, pulling away to stare into my eyes. "Are you really here?" He asks, more serious this time.

"I'm here." I whisper. Without saying anything, he walks inside still carrying me in his arms.

"Wait, Jimin." I laugh, pulling away. "My suite case is outside."

"Oh." He laughs, walking back to the door with me still wrapped around his body like a Koala.

He grabs the suit case, rolling it into the room and leaving it by the door.

He carries me back to the bed and lays me down gently, hovering over me.

The small letter pendant dangling off the white gold chain necklace I gifted him for his birthday caught my eye. The diamond letter's of our first initial's were shimmering despite the dim lights.

I smiled to myself, happy that he was wearing it.

He caresses my cheek, staring into my eyes without saying a word as we breath in each other's breathe.

"I missed you." I whisper, breaking the silence. He smiles, closing his eyes and resting his forehead on mine.

Suddenly, I feel a hot bead of water land and stream down my cheek.

Was he crying?

"Jimin?"

"Hm?" He hums.

"Are you crying?"

He kisses my nose and rests his forehead on mine again.

"I just missed you so much." His voice cracks.

In that instant, my heart ached. It began pounding harder in my chest, threatening to beat out my chest.

It was my first time seeing Jimin cry.

"Shhh." I hush softly. "Jimin-ah." He sniffled, nodding his head softly. "I'm here."

"I'm here." I repeated.

-

I laid in Jimin's bed, running the tips of my fingers in between the chiseled edges of his abs and chest. My fingers find their way to the necklace he wore around his neck, taking the 'J' pendant in between my fingers. His chest rises up and down slowly, his heart beating against his chest, echoing against my ear.

He softly strokes my naked thigh that was wrapped around his waist.

He breaks the silence with his giggles, brightening the room with his joy.

"What?" I ask, smiling up at him.

"I'm-" He pauses, staring into my eyes. He slides his hand up my curves, to my cheek and rubs his thumb on my cheek in circular motions. "I'm just happy."

"Me too." I smile.

Before either of us could say anything, a phone rings.

Jimin groans, rolling his eyes as he reaches for the phone on the nightstand.

"Who has been calling you?" He mumbles, reading the name on the screen. "Joon?" He asks, cocking his head back and showing me the screen. "He knows you're here?" He asks.

"No." I furrow my eyebrows together, reaching my phone. "No one does."

The phone stops ringing, showing 4 missed calls from him, 2 missed calls from Yoongi, and 8 text messages from Kookie.

My eyes widen in shock and my jaw drops. "They've called so many times." I say, unlocking my phone.

Jimin checks his phone. "I've got none." He says.

"Let me call him back." I say.

I call Joons back, putting him on speaker. The phone rings twice before his deep voice vibrates through the speaker.

"Molly." He says, sighing into the phone.

"Hey." I say cheerfully. "What's-"

"I don't know how to tell you this, but," he pauses, gulping loudly. "Jimin is cheating on you."

"What?" I breathe out, looking up at Jimin who's eyebrows were furrowed together with his mouth open.

-

DUN DUN DUN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 20.8K 48
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- «ι don'т wanт yoυr ғaтed love, yoongι.» "But I want yours. And I am going to prove you that it isn't just fate...
268K 4K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
30.5K 2.2K 29
"Okay...so if you think love is not real, not worth it, a waste of your time.... Yoongi I want you to waste it on me" Can you have a crush on your be...
411K 7.7K 55
-Where Jungkook a famous idol of a group picks interest on Taehyung a model ,through insta but will things go the way they want.....or will fame and...