the day we met.

By avocadoarmyy

ยป "...May I help you? You look kinda lost." you said and I looked up. It was a young man with dark brown hair... More

chapter 2๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 3๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 4๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 5๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 6๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 7๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 8๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 9๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 10๐Ÿฅ€
#1 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
#2 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
#3 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
chapter 11๐Ÿฅ€
just a feeling.
chapter 12๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 13๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 14๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 15๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 16๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 17๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 18๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 19๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 20๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 21๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 22๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 23๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 24๐Ÿฅ€
I got tagged.
chapter 25๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 26๐Ÿฅ€

chapter 1๐Ÿฅ€

235 31 4
By avocadoarmyy

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

Trapped. Every Minute. Every Second. The room gets darker and smaller. I'm screaming as loud as i can, but no one will hear me. No one will hear my prayers, no one will hear me crying or begging for help. My breath gets heavier, i can barely breathe. It feels like someone is taking my breath away. Everything hurts, it hurts like hell. It's something that i've never felt before. I want it to stop. To stop hurting me, giving me sleepless nights and make everything heavier as it already is. That's how you made me feel. How you stabbed me in the back. How you'd say that i'm garbage, and spit on me. How you'd slap and punch me, then hold me tight with teary eyes. Saying that you're sorry, that you would never hurt me again. Saying that you didn't want all this to happen. Saying that you loved me. All of those things because of this damn alcohol you'd drink every day. This damn Bier that you would take out of the fridge and drink in the living room, while watching tv. First Drink, you're still calm. Second Drink, you get a attitude. Third Drink, your eyes get red. Fourth Drink, you're screaming at me. Sixth Drink, you slap me. Seventh Drink, i have to hide so you won't kill me. I should've known that it was a bad idea to let you talk to me, when i saw you on the campus that day, to go out on a date with you, or even trusting you. Where did our magical moments go? If i only knew that those lovely eyes could turn into murderous eyes. Yoongi, why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 5.3K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
74.1K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
2.1K 162 32
Yoongi suffers from a dissociative personality disorder and that's why he breaks up with you. Ops. But there's more to that. Yoongi loves you but hi...
110K 3.2K 15
"Guys I'm trying to stu- OH MY GOD! What're you doing?", I asked as I walk into the room catching my stepbrothers in a weird situation. "Y/N! It's no...