Two Sided

بواسطة taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... المزيد

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 22

2.3K 125 31
بواسطة taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Jungkook swallowed hard as he licked his lips, inhaling sharply at the words that were still circulating in his mind.

"A-anything?"

"Thats What I said." The male went quiet and allowed his voice to deepen once again. "Even if it means treating you good."

Treat me good? What the hell is that suppose to mean? Jungkook shivered as he tightened his hold on the gun, looking down at his feet, seeing he was slightly standing in between V's.

"Wh-what do you mean? I don't...."

"Don't understand? Figures," V mumbled, clearing his throat. "What's there not to understand? You shoot five targets in the middle and I'll treat you good. One hour for each shot."

"T-treat me..,good? L-Like what do you mean? Like, treat me to food, O-or just...treat me better?"

V snickered at the tremble in his voice and he frowned. "What's your definition of treating someone good?"

"I....shut up."

"I won't be such a dick, is what I mean, now get your fucking head out of the clouds, you freak."

Jungkook stomped on V's foot, glaring at him over his shoulder. "If I'm restraining myself from calling you those names you aren't allowed to call me them either, you prick."

"Just shut up and focus on the targets," V spoke lowly. Jungkook agreed. Why would V offer something like to him just to get him to hit those damn targets? Couldn't they just sneak off and get food then come back to practice? V must've been really fucking hungry to deal with being pressed against Jungkook for who knew how long it would take.

Jungkook flexed his fingers, a slight tremor crawling through his palm and up his arm as V's fingers readjusted themselves around Jungkook's cold ones, making sure he also had a good grip on the handle. The shorter male stared at the moving target, eyes following the pattern of the target. I have motivation. I can do this now. I'm motivated....by what though? Jungkook straightened as this thought hit him.

"Don't shoot where it is. Shoot where it'll go," V reminded in a whisper.

Jungkook felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Being pressed up against a broad and strong chest that was comfortable and that also belongs to someone who looked like a sex god was not the position Jungkook wanted to be in. He'd much prefer the other to stand back where he was. In his spot. Not pressing up against him. Letting his smell take over.

He didn't want that.

Why would V being nice to him be a motivator, anyway? What if he didn't want V to be nice? He didn't want to force him to be something he wasn't. Then again, he didn't know V well enough to know if he did have his sweet moments or if he didn't.

"Why'd you get out of position?" the velvety voice broke through Jungkook's thoughts. He remembered how close they were when V leaned over, chin slightly resting on his shoulder. "Come on. Get back in the stance."

Jungkook obeyed immediately and aimed the gun, inhaling deeply as he refocused on the moving target. Up, down, up, left, right, left, up... "Down," Jungkook whispered right as he pulled the trigger, his body only slightly jerking as his eyes watched the bullet cut through the air, smashing into the center red dot on the target, which stopped moving.

Jungkook stood in awe, doe eyes wide with happiness as his mouth hung open, eyes focusing on the small hole in the target. Jungkook felt a spark of achievement, of happiness, spread through his body, sending tingles to his toes as a smile slowly inched onto his face.

"Again," V said, moving Jungkook's aim to the side so it was pointed to the other target. Jungkook continued to smile as he pulled the trigger three more times, hitting four in total. As he stared at the fifth, he felt the grip on his hands loosen, ghosting above them. 

His eyes flicked to their hands, watching as the calloused thumbs rubbed against his thumb's knuckle, long slender fingers tapping his as the seconds passed. His gaze dropped, staring at the ground in front of him, studying the cement.

V hadn't spoken a word since the first target Jungkook hit. Was he okay? For curiosity's sake, he glanced over his shoulder, eyeing V. To his surprise his eyes met brown ones, making him freeze and stare back. How long had V been looking at him like that? Brows lowered, eyes hooded and lips slightly parted, tongue barely poking out of the corner of his mouth, licking that one part of his lip repeatedly. Jungkook gulped and inhaled shakily, turning his attention back around.

"Just one more," V spoke up, shuffling his feet a little and pressing his chest against Jungkook's back again, chin resting on his shoulder so their cheeks were barely touching. Jungkook could feel his face heat up at the sudden contact, eyes fighting the urge not to look over at him. "Try shooting the head," he whispered, voice coming out airy as he turned Jungkook's body, gently elevating the gun. "Now count."

Jungkook nodded and followed the direction this target went. Left, up, down, right, left, right, up, repeat- Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek at the sudden loss of contact. V pulled his body away and took a step or two back, watching Jungkook.

"You have good form. You should shoot before you lose it."

Jungkook held his breath, something V told him not to do. He pulled the trigger after watching the movements, watching as the bullet went right between the target's eyes. The target stopped and the machine moved all of them back against the wall. Jungkook stood up straight and slammed the gun down to the table, jumping up in delight a few times before wrapping his arms around the more prominent figure, burying his face in his neck while lifting his feet from the ground once arms wrapped around his waist.

"Did you see that? I hit it without your help! I'm not disabled, I told you! I'm capable of doing it!"

"Good for you. Nice job."

"I know, I can't believe it!-" Jungkook gasped and stood back up, pulling away, hands resting on V's shoulders as V's hands rested on the small of Jungkook's back. They stared at each other before Jungkook awkwardly coughed, pulling away with a blush, his bunny smile not disappearing. V continued to stare even though Jungkook had pulled away, doing a small little dance in one spot as joy filled him.

Jungkook looked over at V and cocked his head to the side. "What?"

V shrugged and turned around, popping some of his fingers. "Nothing." He walked towards the glass door that led to the stairs, Jungkook hurriedly following behind. He rushed up the stairs and saw Namjoon on the couch, head tilted back as he stared at the ceiling. He noticed Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. 

"Hyung!"

Namjoon's eyes fluttered open and he smiled at seeing the smile he missed on the young man's face. "Kookie."

"I hit all the targets in the center!" Jungkook laughed as he went to him. Namjoon stood up and engulfed him in a hug. "It took forever but it was so worth it! My hands hurt from shooting, though."

"I'm just glad you guys finally did it. I was starting to feel bad. I wanted to go down and give you guys a snack."

"Were you really planning on starving us? What the fuck?" Jungkook pouted, pulling away from the hug with a frown, glaring at the taller one. Namjoon scratched the back of his neck, free hand coming up and ruffling the brunette's fluffy hair.

"Shut up and go eat, Kook."

Jungkook didn't bother objecting, spinning around and going to the kitchen. As he passed the table, V set a plate of food down, nodding to him. "There. That one's yours."

"You didn't have to get it for me,"' Jungkook said as he sat down.

"I know but your first hour started when you hit the first target," V replied, sitting across from him with his plate. Jungkook scoffed and flipped him off.

"You're cheap. That's not fair, the hour should start when I say so! That means I only have thirty minutes of my first hour left!"

"Better use it wisely, then, Jungkook."

Jungkook sat there with a pout, looking down at his plate and shoving food in his mouth. The food was flavorful but not nearly as good as Jin's was. Every dish Jin served was like an explosion to his taste buds. So many flavors that mixed and blended perfectly together. Cooking always reminded Jungkook of painting. 

It was hard and when you made a mistake it was a hassle to fix. For it to taste good you needed to mix the flavors well and check if they would blend in the end. Just like with paints. Make sure the colors you have can mix and once it's on the canvas, take your time in blending until you get what you want.

"You really do scarf down your food."

Jungkook, with some noodles hanging from his mouth, glanced up to see V staring at him, twirling his chopsticks in his dish, eyes uninterested, like usual. The male slurped up the noodles and licked his lips, wiping away any extra on his lips. "At least I don't look like the thing I'm eating," Jungkook shot back before digging back in.

V glared at him and picked up a carrot with his chopsticks, flinging the orange vegetable at Jungkook's head. Jungkook flinched and looked up to see V glancing around, acting like he was confused. "You ass, stop annoying me."

"I'm only teasing."

"Well stop....."

"So you complain when anyone teases you, hm?"

"What?"

"You were annoyed when he teased you, too. I just thought it was because you thought he was annoying but you're also annoyed at me for teasing."

"You annoy me, too," Jungkook stated. "You're practically the same person-"

"Jungkook-" Namjoon cut off, only to be cut off as well by V.

"Say that again and I'll shove your damn chopsticks down your throat-" V hissed, shocking Jungkook at the sudden threat. Rather than playing it off and acting scared, Jungkook puffed out his cheeks.

"That wasn't nice...."

"-then I'll kiss it better," V said through gritted teeth. Jungkook blushed and looked to the side.

"So you'd kiss Jungkook's neck?" Namjoon asked, hurt slightly lacing his tone. V glanced at him and shrugged.

"I don't see why not."

"Only couples do that so I suggest you not."

"And who are you, my fucking boss?" V asked, seeing the emotions that ran behind Joon's eyes.

"No, but it's my job to take care of him."

"What makes you think he doesn't want my lips against his neck, hm? He didn't oppose to it."

Namjoon's jaw set hard and his gaze turned daring yet broken, almost like he felt betrayed in a way. Jungkook's cheeks were a bright red, raising his brows. "Is no one going to ask me how my opinion on it?"

"We already know it, princess, since you didn't oppose to the idea," V said, standing with his plate and walking over to the sink. Jungkook choked on his noodles and his eyes grew, glued to V's back.

While growing up he always thought of V -well, Taehyung- of having a perfect figure, front and back, but since seeing him in person he thought he had the body of any ordinary male. But, seeing him from behind was something different. He could really see how broad his shoulders were, watched the muscles contract beneath his loose white fitting shirt, the slight muscles in his neck.

Jungkook gulped at the sight and turned to look down at his plate, poking at the leftover food. Namjoon shook his head while moving his jaw. He wasn't fond of the way V talked about Jungkook. It made him uncomfortable and want to scold him, but Jungkook was an adult. He wasn't a baby. But it being directed to Jungkook wasn't what made him irritated. It was that it came from V and not from someone else.

V walked back to the table and strummed his fingers to the surface, staring down at Jungkook. "You done with your food, princess?" Jungkook jumped a little at the tone, knowing it all too well. Whenever V said 'princess' he didn't mean it sweetly, anyone would be able to tell. Each time the words slipped past his lips it was said scornfully like it disgusted the blonde each time he said it.

"You know, pet names don't fit in with being nice to someone," Jungkook stated dryly, glancing up at him and setting his chopsticks down on the plate. V sneered and leaned closer as he grabbed the plate, a whisper sliding from his mouth.

"I know, princess." He stood up and went to walk to the sink but Namjoon's grip on his bicep stopped him. V stopped and turned to look at the taller male, who stared at him with a frightful gaze.

"V."

"Chill out, Namjoon. I'm not trying to get in the boys pants. Stop trying to restrict the things I do if I'm not harming anyone," he spat, roughly pulling from his grip. Namjoon puffed his cheeks out, holding himself from stating things he would surely regret in the future.

Jungkook groaned and hid his face, relaxing it against the cold table. His eyes fluttered shut, teeth gnawing at his plump bottom lip. I wish Jin was here. As much as he told himself not to mourn over Jin, he couldn't help it. It was like losing his father all over again seeing as how he had known Jin almost his entire life. Jin and his father always got along, his dad constantly telling Jin to watch over him if his mother couldn't be there for him.

But now that Jin was gone, he had Namjoon. But it wasn't the same. Jungkook had, or maybe still did, a crush on Joon. Joon never felt like a father figure and hardly felt like a big brother to him. He felt like someone special that he was also obligated to protect. He was scared to lean on his shoulder to cry on or to vent out his feelings because he didn't want to get attached to him emotionally. Not more than he already was.

And that was the problem with V.

When Jungkook first met Taehyung, he thought his life had gotten better by millions. It wasn't every day you met your idol, had them tip you a generous amount and give you their number. And just coincidently, they met again outside the hospital and he seemed like a sweet guy, offering his coffee and coat, but of course, Jungkook declined. He had a sweet personality, a unique one, where he wasn't afraid to tease someone regardless of just meeting them.

Jungkook knew he was in trouble the moment Taehyung made his heart flutter. But at realizing it, it wasn't Taehyung that made his heart flutter, but V. He resented it but also lived for it. Yes, it was annoying, but Jungkook wouldn't have had it any other way. Going to his concert revealed his love for Taehyung's music all over again, and it blossomed into actually liking him. Not Taehyung, but V.

Knowing that he lost Taehyung hurt him deeply, though. He thought of him as a good friend....He looked up to him, never had a major crush on him but cared for him. He missed the playful Taehyung he met and got to know. But, he also started enjoying V's company regardless of the constant bickering. To him, V and Taehyung were still the same person. SO, he stood by his words. He'd still do anything or either of the two.

"Guess who's back with some vital news," Yoonigi stated loudly as he entered the house, a file in one hand and a phone in the other. He wore a black blazer, ebony slacks, a wrinkle-free white dress shirt and a dark tie with white spots scattered around. V walked over to the table and pulled out a chair, making himself comfortable as Yoongi slammed the file to the table with a determined look. Namjoon stood next to him and Jungkook stared at him as Yoongi just looked around.

"Well, aren't you gonna guess?" Yoongi questioned, eyeing them all.

"A gnome," V replied, sarcasm filling his tone. Yoongi shot him a look and pointed to him.

"I swear I'll fuck you up, Kim."

"Sorry, Kim's not here. The only Kim here-" V leaned back in his seat and pointed to the male with purple hair "-is Mr. Kim Namjoon."

"Our lord and savior," Jungkook giggled, causing V to look over at him and raise a brow. Jungkook covered his mouth to contain his smile and the other couldn't help but crack a grin, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi inhaled and closed his eyes. "God, I hate you." He leaned against the table and opened up the file. "From now on our weeks and day to day lives will be occupied. We won't be coming back here for a while, for starters. Ever since our last incident people are determined to get all of us. Except for Joon since he hasn't really been a problem..." V shot Yoongi a very..confused look before Yoongi continued. "But V, Jungkook, Me and some other people behind the scenes are wanted and, sadly, V's the only one wanted alive at this point."

"Props to me," V said, staring hard at the table, thoughts clearly running through his head. Yoongi nodded and looked at Jungkook. 

"You need to be more careful from now on. You learned how to shoot I'm guessing?"

"Yes!" Jungkook replied enthusiastically.

Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair. "Cute." His eyes shifted back to the papers. "Tomorrow morning we'll drive down to Gangnam. I recently learned that Bighit is having a guest speaker tomorrow night at Club Syndrome. It'll be a private event but, luckily, I know someone who will be able to get us in. we'll have to be cautious because there'll be a lot of people that we don't want to deal with. People from JYP, Bighit, YG, and even SM entertainment will be attending and, as some of us may know, JYP, YG and SM are companies trying to follow Bighit's ways concerning training their idols, artists and actors under the Point 5's System. So they're very loyal to Bighit. If they see us they won't hesitate to kill us on the spot. There will also be a lot of people there that aren't entirely sure of what's going on. The kids and young adults working at Jackson's club. If you want to mingle, then mingle with them. This... is supposed to be one hell of a night."

"It'll be busy, too. How early do we have to leave?" Namjoon asked, flipping through the file.

"It's a 30-minute drive to where we need to get. We should all be awake by six in the morning then we'll pack stuff. Make sure you pack a lot, we won't be back for a while. We should be leaving here around seven to check in to the hotel around 7:45. You can sleep until we have to leave again if you're tired."

"can't we go later?" Namjoon asked as he looked up at the older. "I mean...it sounds like it'll be out last day of freedom, shouldn't we go do something?"

"You want to risk getting caught in public and dying?" V scoffed, leaning back in the chair. "I think I'll pass on that."

"We don't need to go somewhere revealing. Let's go to the aquarium or to the planetarium-"

"You want to spend freedom somewhere so boring and uneventful?" V sighed as Jungkook looked at Yoongi with big and hopeful eyes.

"I would love to go to the planetarium! With the stars and galaxies, and the big room that makes it look like you're in the center of a bunch of galaxies," he raved on, smile prominent on his face.

"You really want to go first, then go later on?" Yoongi sighed, rubbing his head. "I mean, it won't hurt to have a little bit of fun, right? We just need to make sure we are there later that night in time."

"Wait, really?" Jungkook laughed, shooting from his seat and giving Namjoon a high five in victory. Yoongi smiled and flicked eyes with Namjoon.

"Did you read it?"

Namjoon nodded his head and froze, his finger picking at a paper in the file before looking at the older male who returned his gaze, nodding. Namjoon blinked and opened his mouth to breathe in, looking at Jungkook. "You take forever to pack. I suggest you go do it now."

_______

"Personally, I don't think it's right for you to act like it's your body," Taehyung said as his feet padded against the floor, the sun not up due to the early hours. "I should have a say in all of this."

What's funny is you thinking it's your body.

"Stop acting like it's yours."

Isn't it?

Taehyung sighed as he walked into the room Jungkook was staying in, not seeing anyone. The bed was neatly made and there were no wrinkles to indicate he was sleeping on it or sitting on it. Taehyung hummed to himself as he left the room, searching the unoccupied rooms to check if Jungkook had wandered off only to find him laying downstairs in the shooting range, back pressed against the wall of the booth he was in, gun hanging loosely in his hand and head tilted to the side as his lips were parted.

Taehyung gazed down at him, studying his soft and pleasant characteristics of the sleeping beauty before him. "S'been a while since I've seen him."

I see him every day.

"Rub it in and I'll make sure you never have control-"

You're saying that like you actually have control over it. You got to see him now fuck off.

"I wanted to see him awake, though."

I've given you enough time-

"Why would you?" Taehyung whispered softly, staring down at Jungkook.

If I didn't you'd become too overwhelming. Just like I did. But, thanks to Jiyong, he unknowingly gave me the correct pills. To keep you away.

"You aren't planning on letting me be again, are you?"

.....Not after the stunt you pulled. You ruined our lives. And I'm trying to fix it.

"You can't fix it, V. They don't want us-"

They don't want you.

The male twitched before exhaling deeply, eyes readjusting and focusing on the sleeping man on the ground. "They don't want you," Taehyung whispered before feeling his breath get caught and his body twitched.

V squatted and leaned his head to the side, tentatively reaching out and brushing light brown locks from Jungkook's face, letting his hand slide down and cup his cheek, thumb rubbing the corner of his lips.

Don't hurt him.

V ignored the voice in his head and grabbed the gun in Jungkook's hands, slowly prying his fingers from the cold metal, holding it in his hands, letting his eyes scan over it. He opened the clip, seeing there was one bullet, indicating Jungkook stayed up practicing shooting. He shouldn't overwork himself if he wanted to be good. Yeah, practice does make perfect but you shouldn't exhaust yourself over something so small and unimportant.

He lifted up the gun and pointed it at Jungkook, eyes turning soft as he gently tilted the gun up. The image of Jungkook's body going limp appeared. His eyes lidded and staring off into space, lifeless as his head hung to the side, red lips a little chapped and pink, his tone turning paler than usual. He cursed himself at the thought and gulped. "Bang," V whispered as he closed his eyes and set the gun down on the table before he reached out with his left hand to shake Jungkook's shoulder. "Jungkook."

Jungkook hummed and closed his lips, his tongue barely poking out to slightly wetten his lips. Doe eyes slowly blinked open, turning glossy as they stared up at V. V stared back into his eyes, a lump forming in his throat as the other yawned.

"Hyungie...?"

V felt his cheeks heat up at the sultry yet innocent voice that spoked from the adorable Kookie. His breath hitched and he nodded, using his other hand to reach over and grab his elbow, hoisting him up. Jungkook smiled fondly, or tiredly at the other, leaning forward and resting his head on V's chest, nuzzling it. V hesitantly rubbed Jungkook's bare arms, feeling how cold his skin was. Jungkook adjusted himself, his face falling in the crook of V's neck.

V wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and helped him stand, the two standing pressed against each other for some time, Jungkook softly breathing against the bare neck his face was nuzzled into. V sighed, rubbing Jungkook's arms, jaw tightening. "Why didn't you wear a sweater?"

"Got in the way," Jungkook whispered, apparently still in his own little sleepy world. V nodded and directed him to the stairs, walking by his side before Jungkook shook his head, eyes growing wide and awake.

"Why the hell is your hair brown?????"

V's fond look disappeared and his brows lowered, annoyance gathering in his eyes. "Do you really have to yell?"

"Get away," Jungkook groaned, pulling away from V and clumsily walking ahead of him. He stopped and spun around, walking up to V and grinning. "By the way, I hope you're ready to give me my hours today. They start when I say so, okay? So don't be such a prick to me."

V shook his head and balled his hands into fists as Jungkook walked away. "It's not too late to put that last bullet in his head."

Even though you say that, you couldn't even if you tried.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC