red velvet imagines

By stan-girl-groups

imagines for our favorite 5 member girl group More

intro
happily ever after | irene
cool, hot, sweet love | seulgi
accidental touches | wendy
panda ears & popcorn | joy
behind unclosed doors | yeri
walk you home | irene
dream in a dream | seulgi
her | wendy
wow | joy
friend | yeri
better | irene
things you said when we were the happiest we ever were | wendy
things you said at the top of your lungs | joy
around town | yeri
courting | irene
dance with me | seulgi
dont wanna cry | wendy
times up | joy
warm hearts | yeri
sleepless night | irene
trips and falls | seulgi
something more | wendy
times up | joy
bitchcraft | yeri
with you, yes | irene
love on the stage | seulgi
tasty apology | wendy
happy accidents | joy
a lucky unlucky day | yeri
an unexpected feeling | irene
bad girl | seulgi
tasty apology | wendy
early morning | joy
[13:02] | yeri
caught | irene
dance with me | seulgi

human love | seulgi

2.6K 75 2
By stan-girl-groups

human love by attemptingkpopscenarios on tumblr

"So what's it like being a vampire?" You sat down on the couch, laying your arms across it.

"Um, boring kind of. I live longer than others, so love's a bitch to handle with. Especially if it's with a human." Her head falls down a bit. Shes fallen in love with a human before, you to be exact. Seulgi was saddened by the fact that she fell in love with you, you were human and she'll always outlive you. So she sat aside and watched you continue throughoit your life.

"Because you outlive them?" You asked.

"Yeah, and the fact if I get hungry enough. I could go insane and kill them on accident."

"Have you fallen in love with a human before?" You were curious, mainly because you secretly loved her as well.

"Yeah, I did...." Her voice fell.

"Ohhhh...okay then." You shuffled slightly in your seat awkwardly.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you," she faced you, her face became serious. "You're the one I fell in love with. But I know I could never be with you because I'd just watch you grow up and die and I can't. You helped me get used to being a vampire and you're my best friend"

"I-I love you too. But I don't understand how you being a vampire could stop me from wanting to be with you. I want to date you, nothing's going to stop me." You resisted, you didn't want to get her taken away from you.

"Do you want this? Really? You want to date a monster?" Seulgi sounded skeptical, her face covered in disbelief.

"A monster? Is that what you call yourself now? No, I don't want to date a monster, I want to date you..Seulgi." You moved forward cupping the side of her face, "You're not a monster Seulgi."

"But I could hurt you..." Tears began welling in Seulgi's eyes.

"And? You think me dating a human wouldn't hurt me? I love you Seulgi, being a vampire wouldn't change it." You reassured, hoping to get the thought of her being a monster out of her head.

"But-" Seulgi was cut off as you kissed her. Intially, she was surprised until she kissed you back, pushing all of her feelings into it.

"I don't care." You spoke in finality, "and you shouldn't too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 234 24
❛❛ 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨‚ ❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰...
90.9K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...
4.1K 96 15
K-Pop imagines/one shots Got7 - Seventeen - BTS - More groups coming soon *warning* Possible some profanity
3.5K 34 17
All about Aespa's fifth member, Summer!!