♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger

1.2K 78 20
By Puripuriko

Kirishima Eijirou was the first to arrive at the hospital that night. After overhearing Yaoyorozu's conversation about having implanting a device inside of a Noumu as well as creating a receiver for All Might, it sparked the idea for Kirishima and Todoroki to have her make another receiver and find the villains too. Of course, Iida was against the idea of anyone going out there on a rescue mission that the Pro Heroes will handle, but it did not deter Kirishima or Todoroki...especially Kirishima. The discussion within Midoriya's hospital room would have lasted for longer if it weren't for the latter needing to have an exam on his arms. Kirishima could understand Iida, and even agree that he and Tsuyu were correct in their views, but he had his own reasons for wanting to protect Yuuki and save her. 

"This time...this time, I'll protect you for sure!" He wanted to make his words come true. "I don't want you to-" 

"To what?" Todoroki had arrived and he heard Kirishima's desperate and unfinished plea. 

"Todoroki! You're here..." 

"Ah. There's no way I would pass a chance to rescue Yuuki when she's in danger." 

"You're a good man, Todoroki." 

The two of them waited. This all depended on Yaoyorozu; if she decided against rescuing Yuuki and Bakugou, the two of them will not be able to advance with the plan. 

"Kirishima?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Will Yuuki die if we fail to rescue her?" 

"W-what...? What suddenly spurred this question?" 

"Because I always have this feeling that you are one step ahead of us when it comes to Yuuki." It wasn't just Bakugou who felt that way; Todoroki also felt, out of the other potential people who had a special spot for Yuuki, Kirishima was the one who held the most threat. "You always know how to make her happy. You know a lot about her like the back of your palm." 

"Todoroki..." From the sound of it, it sounded like Todoroki really envied him. Kirishima thought it was strange for someone like Todoroki to be envious of someone like himself. Shouldn't it be the other way around? "But it's not a good thing to me. You all see her as Yuuki, but there are times when I feel some sort of distance towards her because of these memories. And it's because of these memories of mine that I ended up making her sad." 

"I see. I didn't see it that way at all." 

"There is a part of me who doesn't want these memories, I was content just being the Kirishima Eijirou who got to know Yuuki like the rest of the class. Yet, there's a part of me who had to keep these memories." 

"Why do you have those memories?" 

"...because I promised her." 

"A promise?" 

"I promised her, within the story of heroes that I'd be her hero...so far my wish had never come true." 

"Kirishima..." 

"That's why, even if it's useless, I want to be a hero to Yuuki. If I can do that, I can tell myself that I have kept my words like a man!" Spurred on by a promise he had made, he thrived to become a man who could keep his words and be true to it. 

After a while of waiting, Yaoyorozu walked out of the hospital with Midoriya. They have both decided on what to do and they have no intentions of going back. 

"Yaoyorozu, your answer?" Kirishima asked. 

"I-" 

"Wait!" Iida knew this would happen. He wished it didn't happen, but it did. And much to his fear, Midoriya and Todoroki was in on it despite what happened with the battle with Stain. "Why...? Why did it have to be you guys of all people? The ones who stopped me from acting recklessly from my own personal reasons...you two who received an amnesty with me." Iida's fists tightened, "Why are you two making the same mistake as I did?! It's too much!"

Kirishima was confused, "What are you talking about?" Kirishima was stopped by Todoroki.

"We are still minors. U.A. is in a bad position as it is, who will take responsibilities for your actions? Do you understand?!" 

There wasn't a right or wrong answer in this at all. Yes it's right to follow the rules, but does that excuse in not rescuing your friend who needed help? No it's not okay to break the rules, but what if breaking the rule was the only choice in the matter at hand? There's no certainty in the matter either, what if the Pros fail to save both of them? What if they could only save one? 

What if one of them die in the rescue?

"Iida-kun, it's not like that. We don't think it's okay to break the rules either-" Midoriya's approach to Iida led to him being punched right in the cheek. 

"I'm frustrated too! I'm worried about Bakugou-kun and Yuuki-kun too! It's only natural! I'm the Class Rep! I'm worried about my classmates!" He's worried about both sides. He's worried about the kidnapped Bakugou and Yuuki, and he's worried about the classmates right in front of him who will have the possibilities of dying if they make one wrong and fatal move in their decision making. Although he didn't support the idea of rescuing Bakugou and Yuuki, he really did worry about them, especially a certain honey badger. Deep, deep into his heart, he wanted to rescue Yuuki too, but what if that decision lead to his classmates becoming like his older brother? 

"Iida, we don't expect to face them head-on and win." Todoroki said to Iida. 

"Huh?" 

"We'll retrieve them without fighting." Todoroki and Kirishima have talked about this before meeting up at the entrance; they could rescue Yuuki and Bakugou AND stick to the rules with this method! It's a win-win situation!

Yaoyorozu finally found her voice to announce her decision. "I trust Todoroki-san. But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I will accompany them." To her, Yuuki was like a younger sister she never had. Wasn't it a given to jump in no matter what if you saw someone who was like your family being taken by danger? You'd risk for them, jump into danger for them. "I want to rescue Bakugou-san and Yuuki-san too!" 

"Yaoyorozu...!" Kirishima was happy with the answer! She will help with the rescue mission! 

Seeing that they couldn't find a compromise anywhere, Iida reluctantly joined them. He couldn't just go home and pretend not to see what they're doing, he had a feeling Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kirishima WILL jump into combat mode and break the promise so he will accompany them with Yaoyorozu's intention to stop them from doing something that could kill them. "You have to promise me, no matter what we see when we get there, no matter what happens to Bakugou-kun or Yuuki-kun...we will not fight." 

"Got it." In a way, they all came to a compromise. 

--Around 2 hours later--

Bakugou was freed by the idiotic decision made by Shigaraki Tomura. 

"I listened quietly to your endless talking...idiots can't get straight to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean "We wanna harass people, so please join us," right? Don't bother." Bakugou looked at Shigaraki with an unbreakable will. "I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change!" 

Yuuki was watching it all play out from the marble. She smiled because Bakugou was not swayed by the villains. "Yay~! Take that villains! It's good to finally say something after 1000 words later!" But no one could hear her in the compressed world. "Argh! I wanna fight! It's not fair that you get to blast that guy in the face, Bakugou! Set me free so I can scratch his balls off!" 

Shigaraki picked up the hand that was usually attached to his face. After asking his master, All For One, to lend him some powers, he turned to Dabi. "Dabi, pass that to Toga." 

"Huh? You do realize what this thing is, right?" Dabi was enjoying throwing the compressed marble that contained Yuuki up and down. Why should he pass this little form of entertainment to Toga? That girl had more fun stabbing something to the point of seeing red! 

"I do. Do it." 

Dabi threw the marble at Toga. 

"Ooh~! What is this?! Looks fun~!" 

"Compress, release the mascot." 

"M-mascot? But that is-" 

"Just do it!" 

Mister Compress sighed and he clicked his finger to release his Quirk's effect. Yuuki was released and she her neck was pressed down onto the counter by Toga, who looked happy while holding the blade in her other hand. 

"We only need Bakugou, we don't need other pieces that are useless to us."

"Yuuki...!" 

"Yes~! I get to stab something~!!!" Toga threw her knife up and she watched it twirl once before grabbing it again so the blade faced down on Yuuki.

Yuuki felt a harsh blow of Toga's knife coming down right to the middle of her back! 

Bakugou gasped, his heart stopped because of the scene.

"Keh...!" Yuuki felt like crying because of the pain, but she was...not bleeding? 

"Huh?" Seeing there was no trace of blood, Toga stabbed Yuuki again and again, giving no care about the pain she was putting the other through. 

Yuuki panted in pain; even blades couldn't cut her, she's not fully immune to the blows of the pain.

Seeing that there's no blood made him smirk, he just remembered something! "Stinky ass badger, get your ass over here now!" 

Upon hearing her name being called, Yuuki twisted herself so her back was on the counter. She bit Toga right in the hand and she scratched her arm with her claws, drawing blood. Toga screeched and she backed away from Yuuki. 

Even if she was not in her human form, honey badgers were not creatures any humans should ever approach. These creatures literally gave no fucks and they will fight anything no matter what their opponent was. Spinner and Mr. Compress didn't dare to get close because Dabi clearly explained what Yuuki was capable of. 

Yuuki growled ferociously, getting up despite her internal injuries. She bared her very sharp teeth at the villains, instantly intimidating those who tried to come and get her. 

'What should I do? There's too many villains! We can't win!' Yuuki could tell by the scent in the air that everyone was a danger here, especially Shigaraki Tomura. 

White aura slowly released from Yuuki's body. She shouldn't have any strength left, but she's forcing herself to activate her Quirk again. The villains didn't dare to touch her because they have no idea what was she was or what her Quirk was. They thought she was nothing but an animal who tagged along. 

Yuuki told herself that she will fight. She had to fight! If she doesn't fight now, Bakugou will be in danger! She stumbled in her steps, feeling herself getting weaker as her eyes flicked from blue to crimson red. Saliva was falling from her mouth, she was panting like a wild animal that's raging while in pain. 'Even if I lose myself, I will fight! I have to protect-!'

"Get your ass over here!" 

Yuuki gasped and she turned her head at Bakugou. Why did he stop her? She just wanted to...

"You've only just controlled the other side of you, don't go and throw your hard work away, moron!" Bakugou glared at her, "Rely on me, you idiot!" 

'Bakugou...!' Before she could be grabbed by all of Shigaraki's fingers, she jumped off the counter and climbed up Bakugou's back and she poked her head out of his shirt when she rested against his back with her arms over his shoulders. 

"I know you're injured, you better not fall out of my shirt!" 

"Hm..." 

"Don't worry, you piece of shit, I'll protect you for sure!" 

The situation looked dire from her point of view. She wanted to help, but she didn't have the strength to do anything for him. He's completely outnumbered and she couldn't do anything for him.

"It will be okay. Trust me!" Bakugou said to her, preparing to fight the villains here and now.

Yuuki was used to being the one to protect, so used to it to the point of throwing away her own sanity just to protect everyone. She almost threw away her own sanity in exchange for raw power, she was about to put her own life at risk of being put down for Bakugou. Right now, in a state of being unable to help or do anything, she could only be the one being protected. 

But...she felt like she could believe him.  

"Bakugou, there hasn't been a moment where I stopped believing you." 

Because like Kirishima and the others, Bakugou wanted nothing more but to keep her out of danger! 

'How do I take her away from danger?!'

'How do I protect him from them?' 

They're both thinking about the same thing, they both want to save one another.

In the midst of tension, the door behind Bakugou and Yuuki knocked. 

"Hello, this is la-pizza, Kamino Store."

'They fucking ordered pizza?!' This was the first thing that ran in Bakugou's head after he heard that. 

'I've already told them to deliver in 2 hours.' Shigaraki thought, a little irritated when he's in a middle of something and now the pizza guy came as a third wheel.

'When did Edgeshot-sensei become a delivery boy?' Yuuki was confused, but she decided she will ask questions later. 

Three thoughts and one smash through the wall, coming right up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 536 83
Set 20 years in the future, the next generation of heroes are starting at U.A high school. the story mainly follows Hiro Midoriya, Homura Bakugou...
1.8K 55 21
"If we are reborn in a new life, can I fall in love with you all over again?" How many times has this been repeated for Kirishima Eijirou? In every p...
8.5K 422 31
"If only we met first, Michiyo...I also want to be your Hero!" In another world, his wish to be her hero can't be answered because it was a wish tha...
2.8M 99.3K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...