♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Von Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Mehr

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you

1K 80 9
Von Puripuriko

The world that became completely white was stained red by blood. That blood belonged to none other than Kami himself. When was he pierced in the heart? 

"You..." He looked at Yuuki, his eyes full of hatred for her. "You ruined everything. I helped to make you and this is how you repay me? Without me, you wouldn't even exist...!"

Yuuki sat up and she looked at Dabi with a sad look in her eyes. "Dabi?" 

Dabi smirked and he opened his turquoise blue eyes to look at how his own hand pierced right into Kami's chest. Dabi had knocked Yuuki out of the way just so he could personally kill the man himself. "So what if you created her? It doesn't mean she is completely yours. She is herself; if she wants to be free from you, she will be free from you." 

Yuuki started to cry because the diamond spikes had pierced through Dabi's body in multiple places.  She gasped when blood was starting to pool down Dabi's feet. "Why did you jump in...? I am a honey badger! Nothing can pierce through me! You should have let me kill him!" Yuuki cried out. 

But Dabi laughed, "You idiot, spears and machete can't cut you, but if a blade is made out of diamonds, that will actually cut you. Think about it, if the only thing can cut a diamond is a diamond itself, you shouldn't mess with such a thing and throw yourself at it." When he retrieved his hand and pull the heart out with it, Dabi threw it aside. 

At the same time, Kami fell back on his back. His own life was leaving him. He tried to re-imagine a heart, but that couldn't be done. 

"I see..." Dabi fell down on one knee and he was supported by Yuuki, who came over to his side to stop him from falling. "You can't imagine organs nor can you imagine something within an actual body...the best you can do is imagine something protruding out of something and into an actual person." 

"Curse you...!" 

"You can't imagine immortality either. Your Quirk have some bad limitations to it; the power of your imaginations are limited depending on your stress level too. Hahaha, basically the more you imagine, the more stress your mind will become."

"Dabi...!" Yuuki didn't know what to do about the blood that was seeping out of Dabi's multiple wounds. "H-how do you stop bleeding again?! Ah...!" She only had two hands, she couldn't cover all the wounds at once. "Dabi, don't die!" She hugged him, unaware her own aura was healing him slowly. 

Dabi noticed the wounds of his were starting to close up. He looked at Yuuki to see her crying for him. 'How strange.' He thought to himself, 'She's too kind.' 

Kami continued to curse as his own life began to seep out of him. he continued to curse at the fact he did nothing wrong. He began to curse that the one was wrong was the whole world itself for not allowing him the freedom to use his own Quirk for himself when everyone else could. What was wrong with creating a world of his own and become the God for it there? Wouldn't you like to be God if you had the opportunity to? 

"You won't get happiness." Kami whispered for Yuuki and Dabi to hear. "For those who are stained with blood, happiness is the last thing for you..." 

Yuuki knew that. She knew that already- 

"Then we'll search for it." Dabi held tightly to the silver ring dangling from the chain on around his neck. "Happiness is for those who grasp it, Yuuki. It's not for those waiting for it. If you wait for it, it never comes to you on its own...that's why..." 

The moment Kami's breath came at a standstill, the imaginary world of white was completely destroyed. 

"...that's why we live in hopes we can have it before we die." The whole world around them was back at the forest again. In Dabi's point of view, happiness was something people must strive for with their own powers. He was the type who believed miracle could only happen if one strived for it instead of wishing for it. That's why he was going on this very, very, very long journey for the sake of that one happiness for himself.

"W-we're back?" 

Dabi crawled his way against a tree. He left a trail of blood, but he didn't care. He needed to rest and forget about the pain. 

"Dabi!" She stayed close to him just so her white aura covered him and heal his wounds. She was scared; the healing process was slow and there's no guarantee Dabi wouldn't die from his wounds. 

"Yuuki," Dabi reached a blood-soaked hand up and he touched her cheek affectionately. Right now, he's not really seeing her. Through her, he was seeing someone else, someone who meant the whole world to him.

"You're so silly, Dabi. I could have slowly healed myself even if I was pierced." 

"You only realized that now? How cute." He looked at her with a tired yet peaceful smile on his face. "You must be confused why I protect you at that last moment, right?" When he rubbed her cheek with his thumb, he was tracing fresh blood onto her face. "My body moved on its own, by the time I realized, I was pierced by so many spikes and fucking bleeding." 

"Dabi!" Yuuki hugged him, "You didn't have to...! You...!" 

"I know. I know that Yuuki. But I couldn't help it." He sighed tiredly and his other hand patted her on the top of her head. "When someone precious to you is in any form of danger, it's only natural you will throw yourself at it, even if it costs your own life. Even if you're able to heal yourself, I would have jumped in the way, regardless." 

"But if you sacrifice your own life, what meaning is there?" 

"You really are cute. Why don't you imagine if the person precious to you is in danger right now?" 

"The person precious to me?" 

"Imagine it. Go on, you can do it." 

So she did. She imagined what if he was in danger...what would she have done? Will she just be like Dabi? Throw herself in the midst of danger for the sake of that one precious person to have more time in this world? Will she get herself hurt for that person and fear not even death? Even if it was irrational to throw your own life away for the sake of someone else...it wasn't something logic or rationality could explain on the spur of the moment. Yuuki believed she will do exactly as Dabi did if that scenario ever came to greet her. 

"I think even you understand that." He ran his fingers through her hair. "You should brush your hair often, idiot."

She could only cry in response. She cried because the tears wouldn't stop. She doesn't understand anymore.

"Once you realize just how precious that person is to you, you will know you will do anything for them...be it drenching your own hands in blood or doing something wrong or stupid." Dabi's ring with a blue jewel began to glow. A warm, blue light enveloped only him. 

"Dabi...?" The light around Dabi was warm and soothing. She looked at him with a questioning look, unable to comprehend what was going on. 

"Shh, don't worry. It's time for me to leave this world."

"Huh?" 

He looked up at the moon with a tired look on his face, "I'm trying to get back to that place, to that time...there's something I have to do there no matter what."

"Wait, where are you going? Your wounds...!" 

"Don't worry. I'm going to another world, the wounds will be gone too by the time I arrive. It's complicated, Yuuki, you wouldn't understand how things beyond logic." 

Yuuki grasped the front of his coat, "Where are you going? We've only just met! There's still so much I don't understand and want to know!" 

Dabi smiled at her innocence and he patted her on the head, scratching the white ear that had a black tint at the tips. He was content with this outcome and the peacefulness on his face showed that. He cupped her cheeks and he felt her warm tears flowing down the back of his hands. 

"What will happen to you?" Yuuki asked him. 

"Who knows?" 

"You never told me who you are looking for." 

"You can say I am looking for you, but at the same time, I'm not looking for you." 

"How will you know if you've found me?" 

"I'll know when I see you again in another world." 

"I see." She doesn't really understand him, but she wanted to see him off with a smile because she felt it was appropriate for such a moment. She could see he was starting to fade away, he will be gone in a matter of minutes. 

"One last thing, Yuuki." 

"Yes?" 

"Depending on your next choices, you might meet the other me. That other me is dangerous, stay away from him. He is not me and he doesn't have this ring around his neck. Promise me you will stay away from him. He really will kill you." 

She nodded and she pressed her hands against the back of his left hand. "I promise! I'll do that! She doesn't know why, but parting with him was hurting her heart. "When you find who you are looking for, live happily." 

"Saying that to me, a villain...thank you." His body became translucent and he was disappearing before her. The journey will repeat itself again. He will face many different worlds, he will see many different outcomes, and he will experience painful and happy moments in each of them. All for the sake of finding that one precious person to him again. It was like finding a needle in the haystack, finding that one person again seemed impossible. He was about to despair, but after meeting Yuuki, he felt like he could do it once again. He was thankful for meeting Yuuki again; the many Yuuki in the different worlds he met, she always had a kind and ever loving soul. He really appreciated with the meeting. "I'm really glad I met you again, Yuuki. In the previous world, I nearly did something I regret. I told myself this will be my last world jumping...but I think I will travel some more."

"Hm." She was glad to hear that from him. "Knowing you will stay alive, I'm glad." She affectionately rubbed her cheek against his palm.

"Until I find that person again, I won't throw my life away." 

"Promise?" 

"I promise you. Once I find her, I'm going to tell her something very important. Something I've never put into the form of words." 

"What are those words?" 

"It's..." 

The wind blew pleasantly, the leaves danced down upon them, and the rustling could be heard.

Yuuki giggled with a light blush on her face. Why was she blushing? She doesn't know. "I'm sure whoever that person is, even if you don't say it in words, she must know how you feel." 

He chuckled, "How do you know that?" 

"Just a hunch." 

"Haha, I guess that is true..." How long will Dabi's next journey be? Will he find what he wanted to find? Or will he fall into despair and unable to come out of it? "I'm off." 

"Take care." 

"Don't tell anyone about me, okay? They'll send you to a mental institution." 

"I won't. Good luck." 

Holding her close like this, the warmth and the feeling felt so similar. "Yuuki,"

"Hm?"

Dabi closed his eyes, "I am looking for Diamond Flower."

When Dabi finally disappeared before her, she looked up at the moon. What was Diamond Flower? An actual flower? "My most precious person..." Yuuki stood up on her feet and she rubbed away the tears from her eyes. "I can't cry anymore." She looked at the spot sat down, only the blood remained. Soon the trace of him having been here will be gone. Yuuki smiled, "I hope you succeed. Thank you for protecting me."

...

Now that she's back in her rightful world again, she needed to regroup with Midoriya. Luckily for her, she managed to find him, they nearly ran into one another if he hadn't stopped in time!

"Deku!" When she found Midoriya, she saw that his arm right arm was deadly purple and he was carrying Kouta. "Deku, your arm...!"

"Yuuki-san, I'm glad you're alright- whose blood is that on your face?!" 

"It's...it's a very long story, but it isn't my blood."

"Did you run into any enemies?!" 

"I-I did, but I sorted my side out." Yuuki touched his right shoulder, "I'm glad you're safe." 

He smiled because he felt the same too. He touched her hand with his left hand, he grasped her hand tightly, "Yuuki-san, I have something very important for you to do! You have to listen very carefully..." 

"Y-yes." She could see the seriousness in his eyes. 

"You must find Kacchan. I have to bring Kouta-kun to safety." 

"H-huh?" 

"Just as I thought, you didn't hear Mandalay's message. She gave us all permission to combat, the villains' target is Kacchan!" 

"Bakugou?!" 

"Find Kacchan with your sense of smell, Yuuki-san. You're the only one who can who can make it through the forest without running into enemies. I'm counting on you!" 

Yuuki nodded once, "Got it." 

Midoriya still hadn't let go of her hand. Whilst fighting Muscular, he had to block his own worries away. He had been worried out of his mind when he saw her disappear on him like that. He thought he had lost her for real. "Yuuki-san, I have something to tell you after this is over. Once everything is over, I'll tell you what I had in mind, okay?" 

"Okay." 

"Good luck. And be careful." 

"Yes!" They ran past one another, one into danger, and the other to safety before jumping back into danger again. She needed to hurry and find Bakugou as told by Midoriya.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
75.4K 3.3K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...
2.8M 99.2K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...