Wicked | Ambrose Spellman and...

By lightwoodscoven

"I liked you much better before you summoned hellfire. You were less wicked." "Most people will. I was a lot... More

epigraph
01 | the yule tree
02 | charmed
03 | 2331
04 | yule lads
05 | gryla
06 | bright solstice
07 | not ever again
08 | resurrection jokes
09 | the nominations
10 | reboundus
11 | accusations
12 | theo
13 | no spell-casting for you two
14 | the gray room
15 | the letter
16 | we're a team
17 | the matching
18 | the courting
19 | amalia
20 | the hunt
21 | tarot cards
22 | ghosts
23 | lanucae magicae
24 | blackwood must die
25 | repenting isn't my thing
26 | the innocents
27 | the dark lord's sword
28 | miracles
29 | execution
30 | the herald and the protector
31 | the mandrake
32 | the end of days is upon us
33 | the mother of demons
34 | the fallen angel
35 | the horn of gabriel
epilogue | part 1
epilogue | part 2

wicked

18.7K 328 79
By lightwoodscoven

"Selene has been protecting the people she loves her entire life. That's what she was doing the night she summoned hellfire. That night, a darkness came out in her and now she's different. She's making reckless decisions, so there may come a time when she needs us to protect her."

SELENE BLACKWOOD IS the daughter of the current High Priest of the Church of Night, Faustus Blackwood. Because of this, she's one of the most powerful witches to have ever lived. She's even more powerful than her father.

Most people would think Selene would live her life at the Academy of Unseen Arts. But when she was a few weeks old, the Dark Lord sent her to protect a half-mortal, half-witch hybrid baby named Sabrina Spellman. Since she was a hybrid of the two species, Sabrina got to grow up living a mortal life. That meant she got to go to a normal high school and have normal friends. Because of that, Selene also did.

At the age of sixteen, Selene went through with her Dark Baptism. She thought things would get easier when Sabrina finally turned sixteen and went through with hers, but she couldn't of been more wrong. Sabrina didn't want to give up her mortal life, so she ran from her Dark Baptism.

This sent the coven into a frenzy and pissed off the Dark Lord, so Sabrina was forced to go through a trial. In the end, she could keep her mortal life, but she was forced to begin attending the Academy of Unseen Arts. So during the day, Selene and Sabrina attend Baxter High, and in the evenings, they attend the Academy of Unseen Arts.

Not long after Sabrina's birthday, both girls had to go through several traumatizing events that would leave most teenagers scarred for life—like battling a sleep demon, being forced to watch their coven become cannibals, learn that one of their closest friends comes from a long line of witch hunters, fail at resurrecting an innocent boy, fight thirteen dead witches and an angel of death, and summon hell fire. But they're not like most teenagers, so they got through all of it without a scratch.

Selene wants everything to get back to normal so she can be happy with her boyfriends, Ambrose Spellman and Nicholas Scratch. And just as things begin to settle down, their friends and family start to notice that both girls have changed since summoning fire from the pits of hell. They may appear the same, but they're a little more wicked...

CAST

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL AS
SELENE BLACKWOOD
"i might have two boyfriends, but that doesn't change the fact that i swing both ways."

EMMA ROBERTS AS
CAROLINE REYNOLDS
"don't you think it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission?"

HOLLAND RODEN AS
QUINN BLACKWOOD
"i don't wanna be sabrina's friend, i wanna throw her in my bed and never let her leave!"

ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY
AS LOUNA BLACKWOOD
"i know you don't think you can trust me,
but you can. i wanna help."

CHRIS WOOD AS
ELLIOTT HAUGHT
"hello, little sister."

ELIZABETH OLSEN AS
CLEO HENSON
"trust me."

SARAH PAULSON AS
FREYA WALDORF
"somehow, you and sabrina always
find yourselves in trouble."

TOM ELLIS AS RAFAEL HAUGHT
"whatever happens, promise me
you'll protect cleo."

HARRY SHUM JR. AS
TRISTAN ESMERELDA
"it's five o'clock somewhere, my darling."

and the caos cast as
their respective characters

"It's both a blessing and a curse to
feel everything so deeply."

WARNING
this book contains intense gore, explicit language, devil worship, witchcraft, human sacrifice, sexual suggestions, sexual scenes, a poly relationship, homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, alcohol abuse, murder, and other triggering topics.

DISCLAIMER
i don't own the chilling adventures of sabrina. i only own selene, caroline, quinn, louna, elliott, emilia, ofelia, cleo, freya, rafael, tristan, and their plots. all other characters and plots belong to netflix and the writers of caos.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ALL of my oc's in this book are bisexual or pansexual except freya. and ambrose is pan. i like for my oc's to be able to be with whoever i want them to, so it's just easier for them to be bi or pan. if you're homophobic, leave now.

ALSO
please don't ever comment "update" on any of my chapters. it won't motivate me to update any quicker, because if i haven't updated a book then it most likely means i'm having writer's block or i'm busy with school. i try to update as much as i can, but like all of you, i have a life outside of wattpad. i will simply delete your comment, and move on with my day.

okay, now i hope you all enjoy my book!! make sure to comment and vote if you do :)

started:december 8th,2018
ended:july 12th, 2019

(  LIGHTWOODSCOVEN © 2018  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 75 10
Rebecca Spellman lives a normal teenage witch's life you could imagine. Little did she know, her life would be turned upside down pretty soon. Starti...
14.7K 427 16
Nicolette is the older sister to Sabrina Spellman and the eldest daughter of Edward Spellman, came from a powerful family with great influence. She w...
8.1K 397 16
LUCFIER x OC - title not concretely decided yet - Adrienne Bathory is a witch in Greendale, raised by the sweet Spellmans. She attends the Church of...
207K 5.8K 22
❝Her two worlds came crashing down, crushing her between them. Stuck at a crossroads, she had to make a choice...❞ In which everything a girl had gro...