The Boss (boyxman)

By xBloodyMistHeavenx

Nathan Reed start living with his sister only to have a better life. Got a job at a small cafe is a good star... More

The Boss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final Notes

Chapter 4

25.5K 673 163
By xBloodyMistHeavenx

Chapter 4

It's almost been a week since the incident. Nathan was back at work, working as usual and living his life, acting like nothing is bothering him. But the truth is, there is. He knows he can't feel this way, but he couldn't help it. Something is going on with that night that he couldn't shake off.

He knows everything was just a one night stand, just a fuck to that man. Nadeem Valentino. But never in his life has he felt so down about it. That man didn't even wait for him to wake up. That man didn't even say anything or let him at least see his face in the morning. He just left him there. He left him to wake up alone.

It's a relief that Nadeem already paid for the room. If not, he would have been sure to go to his office to claim it. It was not his idea to go there. And he's the one who feels the pain up until now. He can't tell anyone about it for sure. He just can't. Especially not his sister. He needs to lie about how he limped a little while walking the next day. Thankfully it's not his first time. The pain is bearable not long after that. Make it easy for him to not talking about it at all.

"Nathan!"

He turned towards his friend, Brendan. Both their shifts ended, and they just changed out of their uniform. "Let's go to a club."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Again?"

"Yes! I have so much fun last week."

Nathan is not replying. He doesn't even want to reply.

"Oh, come on." Brendan begged. "This time we'll go to a gay one. You need to have fun."

Nathan rolled his eyes again. "You're not even gay."

"And you're not even straight yet you accompanied me." Brendan retorted. "Come on. Let's get laid a little."

"No thanks." Nathan shrugs. "I don't need to be laid right now." Lie.

"Yes, you do." Brendan pokes him. "Come on. You don't have to do much. Just watching some cute boys."

"Fine." Nathan let out a groan when his friend didn't stop poking him. "We'll go then."

"That's my best buddy!"

Nathan sends him a glare. Brendan is an annoying lad. But at the same time, he's kind and understanding. He never once judges Nathan for how he is. He keeps supporting him to the end.

***

The loud sound was banging around the place. Brendan was still having fun even though he's straight. He loves a place like that for sure. He doesn't even care about the people around him. Nathan is having fun himself. He dances and grinds against people randomly. Well, what can he say? It's a place for him.

Sometimes, he felt someone smacking his butt. And he just keeps pressing them more for a tease. He doesn't even realize he was screaming and singing to the music. This time, he is pretty sure he's drinking more than the other night since he can't really control himself.

"Damn..." Nathan goes to the bar counter to drink with heavy breathing. "This is exhausting."

"It seems like you're having fun."

That made Nathan turn to his side. There he is. The man that seems to get his nerve system go weak. Nadeem. Still in his suit.

Nathan blinks. He can't tell whether he's too drunk and start hallucinating or he just too angry at the man in front of him. "I am."

"I'm glad you do."

Nathan rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink. "At least I'm not using someone for my sexual needs and leaving him."

It's Nadeem's turn to be confused. But then something seems to be hitting his mind.

"Look... I'm sorry."

"Save it!" Nathan snaps before the man could continue more. "I didn't ask for your excuse."

"Nathan, just listen –"

"No!" He huffs again and stands up. "It's fine. I don't hope anything for it, though. So, you don't get to explain anything. The sex is good. Let's just leave it like that."

With that, Nathan goes back to the dance floor. For some reason, he hopes the man would stop him. Or chase after him. But when he didn't, he started moving towards a random stranger—moving his hips along with the wild music—screaming along with everyone—trying very hard to show that he didn't care. That he doesn't mind.

That is only until he feels a pair of hand snaking around his waist. A hot breath whisper, "Nathan."

He stiffened up. He knows who the voice belongs to. He knows who's touching him now because it's the same sensation that never left his body.

"I'm sorry. I had an early meeting that day." He whispered onto Nathan's ear. His body starts swaying slowly. "I forgot. I'm not even supposed to get laid like that if I have a meeting the next day."

Nathan tries to get off of his grip but failed. It's not like he's trying so hard. "Then why did you fuck me? You're the one that offered. Not me."

"I couldn't resist you." Nadeem tightens his grip around the smaller one. "I really wish you didn't follow me. I keep praying because I was trying to bring myself far from you. But you followed me. I can't control myself any more. That's why I let myself drown."

You should've walk faster." Nathan reply coldly. "You should just go and don't look back or whatever."

"I'm not even in front of you." He said. "I'm standing there, debating whether I should go back or not."

Nathan opened his mouth to say something but then closed it back since nothing came out. He's happy that the man actually attracted to him.

"I was late to the meeting." Nadeem confessed. "Almost an hour. I didn't have time to wake you up or anything. I couldn't even think straight that morning."

Nathan just stays still in the man's arms. Listening to the soft, deep voice. The hot breath near his neck is almost making him shiver.

"I didn't mean it like that." Nadeem continues. "I swear to you."

Slowly, Nathan turned around to meet the man's eyes. He regrets it instantly because he feels like he goes weak now. "I overreacted didn't I? I mean... It's just a fuck."

"Don't say that..." Nadeem pressed his forehead against the boy. "I hope we can make up."

Nathan takes a deep breath when he leans towards the man. "I just... I thought I'm just that bad."

Nadeem chuckles. "If you meant the sex, no. You're amazing. I don't even remember when was the last time I had sex like that."

The corner of Nathan's lips curves slightly. His hands start to climb up before wrapping around Nadeem's neck.

Their body starts to collide. The world around starts to fade. The loud music has been replaced with a soft one on their head. While people still shaking like crazy, both of them only swaying slow and steady.

"Why are you still in suit?"

Nadeem let out a small laugh. For all the questions out there, that is something that he could never expect he will get. "I come here straight from work."

"To find someone to fuck?" Nathan raises his brow, challenging.

"To find you."

"And how do you know I will be here?" Nathan ask. "Last time we met at a straight club."

"I know you're not straight." Nadeem shrugs. "And I went to the straight club first. You're not there. And I was hoping to find some luck at the nearest gay club in town."

Nathan looks up to meet the man's eyes. He is debating whether to say what he wants to say. And then, "Take me out of here."

***

Nathan is pin to the wall as the man keeps sucking on his neck. At the same hotel only a different room. He didn't know what makes him go weak when it came to this man, and he knows nothing about him. But here he is, unable to say no, unable to push the man away, unable to stop him. And instead, he opens his door easily for him.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" Nadeem looks him straight in the eyes.

Nathan shook his head, a bright red blush can be seen on his cheeks, and he tried so hard to cover it up. The hot breath is hitting on his face making him blush more.

Nadeem goes back to kisses his lips, not so rough, this time with passion. His hands are reaching to remove his suit along with his shirt. He didn't even bother to unbutton it fully. Just enough until he can remove it. Instead, it stays around his waist.

Nathan following his moves. He is removing his shirt easily. But his hands go straight to his pants before he could stop it. He is removing it immediately, making him stark naked. He glances at Nadeem's pants through the kisses and then reaches to unbutton the rest of the man's shirt before reaching for the pants.

They grind on each other, naked. A moan escaped their lips with sensations that they could never want to stop. Nathan pulls away only to grab the Nadeem's hand and bring him to the bed, which the man obeys. He crawls over slowly, only to give a better view of his ass to him.

Nadeem didn't take a second to grab the boy's waist to stop him. He is smirking when he sees how bubbly it is. He pressed his crotch against the ass only to grind them together again. He couldn't get enough of it.

Nathan swears. The feeling of that hard length pressing on his butt already almost making him moan. He is eager for more.

"Aren't you going to put it inside me, Mr. Valentino?"

Nadeem takes a deep breath. The sound of Nathan calling him by his surname turns him on even more. "Of course I will, Sweetheart."

With that, Nadeem grabbed his tip only to make it reach the entrance before pushing it in slowly. They don't need a condom. They confirmed their cleanliness the other night before they had sex.

And Nathan's hole is not that tight since he's not a virgin. So, they don't need lube either. It's not like he keeps fucking around. But, he was always fingering himself.

Nadeem is pushing it in slowly. Enjoying the view till his cock is entirely inside. Nathan just bit his lip. He is trying to stop himself from letting out a cry. It's still hurt a little. But he can resist it. When he feels the man start thrusting, he clenches the bedsheets trying to hold in his moans.

"You're so warm." Nadeem said in a soft, seductive tone. "Your hole is so warm."

"Shit!" Nathan groan. "And you're so fucking big."

When Nadeem feel his cock sliding in and out easily, he starts adding speed to his movement. He slams into the hole faster, followed by each moan. He grabs the boy's waist, his mind now wandering off. He couldn't think about anything else other than the pleasure he had now.

"Fuck! This is so good..." Nathan manages to say it. His mouth is hanging open. His saliva is almost drooling over.

Nadeem couldn't agree more. The pleasure he was given was taking over him. It's been a long time since he got this feeling.

"Oh fuck! No, no, no! Fuck!" Nathan covered his mouth when he shot his cum, trying to hide the embarrassment.

Nadeem couldn't care less about that. He keeps ramming into the pink hole and begging for pleasure. His cock keep growing more and more. Making it a little harder for him to thrust. But he keeps going with a loud moan.

"I'm close..."

Nathan couldn't say anything. He is just letting the man ravish him. That's when he feels a warm liquid inside him, and he knew for sure the man had cum. Inside him. He thanked God that they're both clean.

------------------------------------------

Manage to update more. My boyfriend still busy and couldn't help me. What a boy. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. And should I continue this story? It seems like you guys didn't enjoy it that much.

Love, D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 30.8K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...
48.1K 2.8K 37
Jai's life revolves around two things, his sister and music. Fresh out of college he's excited to start his new job and perharps make new friends. Fo...
623K 30.7K 30
[Book 1] Josh's life turned on its head when he met Gerald, a handsome man from the bar. The instant they met, something clicked. Despite all odds, J...
463K 14.8K 24
A wealthy land owner comes across a runaway slave and decides to take him as his own. #34 in Romance as of 3/8/18. #7 in Servant as of 5/24/18. (Warn...