Being Kat

ZombieQuxxn által

Kat Addams is forced to navigate through high school while living with three vampires after running away from... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
4th of July special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The end?

Chapter 2

545 17 4
ZombieQuxxn által

I woke up later on in the morning and realized I wasn't in my room. The walls were painted black with an electric blue. There was a black desk in the corner with a laptop on it. There was also a pile of books stacked up on the desk.

Across the bed was a dresser and next to it was the door, which was slightly opened.

I walked towards it and stopped short, realizing I only had on my black tank top and my underwear. I just hope no ones home.

I walked out to the corner and heard someone in the kitchen. I wonder if it's Cathy. I peeked out around the corner and saw a tall guy. He was well built and was making pancakes. Damn.

His hair was a bit long and was Onyx black. I wonder what his eye color is. Just as if he'd heard me, he looked back at me. He had the most amazing pale eyes.

"Hi. Uh.... Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked.

I was sort of grateful that the counter was covering my lower half.

"Hm? Oh. They should be in Your room. In the far right." He said.

" M'kay. Thanks."

I walked to the room he told me and found my bags. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a low cut long sleeve that showed a bit of my shoulders. Then I went back to the kitchen.

"Where's Cathy?"

"At work." He replied.

"Oh.. Okay."

He looked at me confused.

"Hey, shouldn't you be at school?" He asked me.

He set down two plates full of three pancakes each on the table. We sat down and started to eat. He looked at me really concentrated. He must want an answer.

"I guess." I said.

I bit down at one of the pieces of pancake that I had cut. Wow. They're so good!

"It's Friday." He said.

I shrugged.

"Well, no point for me to show up then hu?" I said.

He chuckled as we finished our breakfast.

"Hey, has Cathy told you about what I am?" He said.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"If you mean roommate, then yes. Anything else I should know?" I said skeptical.

He was being weird as hell. Creepy. I half expected him to tell me he wasn't human or something. Like in the movies where they ask you if you know about them. Then they reveal they're a monster or something. Meh, i'm just thinking it too much. No way he could be a monster or something.

"How about we just wait until Catherine gets home." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said.

It was weird to hear Cathy's full name. No one really called her that.

"So what time does she get home?" I asked.

He thought for a moment and then looked back at me.

"Around six. Hey, I have to go somewhere. Hope you don't mind being alone for a bit, do you?"

"Nah, it's okay."

"Ah. 'Kay."

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting in Cathy's room watching Scary Movie. I love it so much, I laugh every time I watch it. In fact, I've watched it so much I can pretty much recite all the lines in the movie. Ah, it never gets old.

Just then 'Loose Control' by Evanescence started to play. I was confused thinking it was the movie at first, but then I realized that it was my phone ringing. The caller I.D. Was Damien. Weird. I don't know any Damien. Meh, I'll answer anyways.

"Hello? City Morgue. How may I help you?" I said. Just to play safe.

"Uh... Is this some sort of prank?" The voice said.

Wait, I recognized that voice. Oops!

"Oh, it's you! Sorry. You never know who could be a perv." I said.

"Lovely. It's okay. I probably should've told you my name earlier. Anyways, would I look good as a blonde? Oh! And what kind of pizza would you want for lunch?" Damien asked.

"Uhh... Pepperoni and yes." I said

"Okay, I'll see you later then. Bye!"

"Bye." I said back.

Weirdo....

Three movies later, the front door opened and Damien yelled.

"Honey! I'm home!" He said.

Honey? What the fuck? He got to be kidding me.

I got out of the bedroom and went to the diner to get pizza.

"You know Cathy won't be here for another hour-" Goddamn.

He placed the pizzas on the table and looked at me. He looked scared and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What? Does my hair really look that bad? I can go and get it dyed black."

I shook off the shock and tried to control myself.

"N-No. It looks fine.. Really nice..."

Awkward......

"Mm. Pizza!" I chirped.

Ah pizza. Always a great change of subject. Not really.

"Oh, yeah. Pepperoni's on top and plain cheese under that." He said.

He went to his room and got two disposable plates and two bottles of soda. I didn't wait for him to come back to start. I immediately started to eat a slice.

After, I randomly heard the water running. Was he taking a shower? I imagined how he would probably look like in the shower. Ahk! Snap out of it!

My cheeks were burning and I tried to get my mind off him by focusing on pizza. It didn't help much and I still was thinking about it when the shower was quiet. Two minutes later, he walked into the dining room in just a towel.

He grabbed a slice of pizza and smiled at me as he headed back to his room. I'm pretty sure my cheeks were so many different shades of red. Oh god.

The front door opened and Cathy casually walked straight to the pizza. She quickly picked up a slice and took a bite. So much for a hello.

"Why so red kiddo?" She asked.

Her mouth was full of pizza.

"Erm... Well."

"Sorry, still hungry." Damien said.

He walked in with the same thing he had on last time, except he was dry this time.

"Damien!" Cathy exclaimed.

She was looking at his hair. Not so much on his,er... Clothes.

"Yeah, I know. I look hot without clothes right?" He smiled.

"I'm talking about your hair. Wait, what do you mea- Oh god!"

Cathy covered her eyes with her hands and I looked away in time before he let the towel fall.

"Put some clothes on for god's sake!" Cathy and I said in unison.

"Hmph! Fine!"

I looked back up when the coast was clear.

"Sorry you had to see that Kat." Cathy said.

I shrugged.

"At least he wasn't wet this time."

Her eyes widened.

" Except he actually had a towel at the time." I quickly added.

"He's an idiot." She said.

"Yep."

" You guys are mean!" Damien said.

He stood in the doorway of the dining room with his arms crossed. He made a melodramatic face, showing he was hurt by our words.

A thought crossed my mind. How the hell did he change so quickly? Hmm, time to change the subject again.

"So what were you both going to tell me? Wait, not that you got pregnant is it?" I said.

I looked at Cathy's stomach childishly.

"No, well first do you believe- Hey! Wait a minute! Are you calling me fat?"

Her hands quickly went up to her sides.

"Nooo." I said.

I looked anywhere but at Cathy. She continues to glare and I could hear Damien trying to hide a laugh.

Eventually, she stopped glaring and went to the living room. She sag on the couch, sulking and channel surfing. Damien started to laugh. I saw Cathy glare at him.

"Sorry, totally not funny." Damien said.

He composed himself and made an awkward serious face. I looked away and Cathy and I both started to laugh.

"Heeey! I'm being serious here!" He said childishly.

"Look Damien. No one can take you seriously." Cathy said.

Cathy calmed down a bit, but I continued laughing. Damien looked at me.

"Oh, you still think it's funny hu? Let's see if you find this funny!"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Nope!"

I spent the next ten minutes or so hitting his back and screaming to put me down. Cathy was absolutely laughing her ass off, rolling on the couch and holding her sides.

"Traitor!" I hissed at Cathy.

Just then, Damien started to walk to his room and Cathy followed. He threw me on his bed and Cathy stood next to him. They both looked seriously at me.

"Okay Kat, we really have to talk now."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
111K 5.3K 22
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
30.5K 1.2K 55
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...
9.6K 1K 27
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??