Chapter 13

I heard Max screaming in the back and finally open my eyes.

  I looked back and saw Max with a shocked expression and Looking towards the front of the car.I turned to face the front of the car and came face to face with Damien's butt. What. The Hell.....? Max was still screaming his head off in the backseat. Why are you still screaming Max? Read my mind and shut up! 

      Max suddenly shuts up and looks at me with a blank stare.

  "Well that wasn't very nice Katty! Why do you have to be that way!?" He yelled.

  "Well why the heck are you still screaming! Haven't you caused enough trouble already?!"

  "Me? It was your fault because you're so kawaii!" He flopped back into his seat and crossed his amrs with a pout.

  "What does that have to do with anything and what the heck does that even mean?"

  "You know damn welll what that means." He whispered cryptically.

  "Um guys... a little help please?" A voice from outside came in through the open driver's door. 

Oh ,right Damien. Comepletly forgot about him. Oops.

His butt was still in the air and I held the urge to laugh.

"Max, you should go help him." I said.

 "Why should I? I'm a weak little vampire." He said in a cutesy tone. 

" And I'm a human. My chances of helping him are slimmer. So get your ass up and help him!"

 Max grumbled as he got out the car, pulling me out along with him and he looked at Damien.

"Goddamnit Damien. Not again." Max said.

Wait.........AGAIN?! HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED ALREADY?

" Quite a few times already Kat." Max replied.

" How many is 'a few times'?!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh about eight times or so.."

"EIGHT TIMES?! How the hell do you wind up in these kind of situations?!" I exclaimed.

Damien and Max look at me and made a worried yet scared face.

 " You don't want to know."

"So umm Max can you help me I think I'm stuck. Oh and Kat can you go check up on the driver of this truck?"

"Alright boss man." I went off to the drivers side of the truck and pulled myself up to peek in the window. Surprisingly there wasn't anyone in there there weren't even any keys in the ignition! The jerk who almost hit us took off! 

I went back to the front to tell Max and Damien the guy took off but stopped  when I saw blood pouring down Damien arms from from where he got stuck.

"Holy crap! Damien's dying!"I screamed.

"What? No Kat I'm not dying I'm fine." Max got one of his hands loose and he bled even more when he pulled it out. My face must've gone pale because he told not to pass out.

He let out a cry when Max ripped his other hand out of the truck. "What the hell man? You were suppose to work around my hands to gently get them out not break every bone!"

There was so much blood dripping from Damien's hands. The smell was starting to make me sick. I turned and ran to the side of the road and emptied my stomach on a patch of dandelions.

"Kat are you okay?" I heard Damien's voice behind me.

"Me?! You're bleeding out and you're asking me if I'm okay?!"

"Kat calm down I'm not bleeding anymore! I healed alright, I'm fine. See? No more blood coming out." He held up his hands to show me that the blood was drying and there were no open wounds.

I calmed down and the I hit him, multiple times.

"Jeez Kat stop! Why are you hitting me?"

"You moron! You're so fucking stupid!" I stop hitting him and hugged him. "Don't try and be the damn hero next time." I buried my face in his chest so he wouldn't see how red I was getting.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me,"I make no promises."

 "Uhhhhh... Guys? The Fuzz is comming. I appreciate you guys showing moral support and love for one another, but can it wait until we get to the apartment? I don't want to be the first Vampire ever arrested!" Max said as he waved his hands frantically like a toddler.

 Moral support........AND LOVE!? LOVE?! Oh my god! What is he talking about? 

   "Get in the car Kat!" Damien said.

 I was so dumbfounded on what Max had said. I realized then I was picked up off the ground and I was carried to the car and was strapped down. The car went at almost a blur like manner, then I came to question something that bugged me for a while. How the heck was the car still in good condition?