Bad Girls | JenLisa

By bpilyohae

This book is filled with a bunch of JenLisa one-shots and sometimes separated by parts (fluff, angst, etc.)... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56[M]
57
58
59
61
62

60

2K 65 6
By bpilyohae

when lisa loves hugging jennie

jennie: *cradling her 5 months old baby in her arms*

jennie: *kisses her baby's cheeks* i love you, our little princess.

lily: *smiling cutely, drowsy, slowly closing her eyes from getting too comfortable in her mommy's arms*

jennie: *carries her for a minute more waiting until she's asleep*

lisa: *puts her bag down gently*

lisa: is she sleeping, honey?

jennie: *giggles* yes, hon.

lisa: do you want me to put her to sleep? *smiles*

jennie: *looks at lisa and notices how tired she seems to be*

jennie: *shakes her head* sit down, lis. i'll make hot choco for you after i lie lily down on her bed.

lisa: *sighs while smiling* okay, love, i will.

A few mins later..

jennie: *gives lisa the mug of hot choco* here, honey.

lisa: *smiles appreciatively* thank you, baby.

jennie: you sure love using every pet name on me, don't you? *pecks lisa's lips and wraps her arms around her waist*

lisa: *chuckles and blushes* but you love it. did you miss me, babe? *drinks the hot choco and puts it on the table afterwards*

jennie: yes. it feels so empty here when you're away from us. lily misses her mama. nini misses her lili. *pouts cutely*

lisa: *hugs jennie and kisses her forehead affectionately* i missed the both of you, too. i miss the both of you everyday. *slightly sad*

jennie: *gently pulls away from her wife*

jennie: *looks at lisa's sad expression*

jennie: *caresses lisa's cheeks, rubbing it with her thumb with a worried expression on her face* is there anything wrong, my love?

lisa: *holds her wife's hand and kisses the back of her hand* nothing much, my love.. i'm.. i'm just feeling really down today. *tears falling*

jennie: why, lili? *holds back her tears while wiping lisa's*

lisa *sniffles* well, i feel very sorry for not being able to attend our anniversary dinner. *tears come streaming down*

jennie: *remembers the sadness she felt but immediately understands lisa*

jennie: hey.. don't be. it's okay, hon. you're doing your best for our family. you're working overtime just for us to have all of our needs. our daughter and i love you so much, my lili. *cups her wife's face and caresses her shoulder with her other hand*

lisa: *heart is swelling, tears are still falling* thank you and i'm sorry, baby. *looks down*

jennie: *gently pulls lisa into a warm and comforting embrace*

jennie: *rubs circles on lisa's back*

jennie: you're like a big baby, lili. you're so cute. *giggles*

lisa: *muffled voice* weally? *sniffles and hugs jennie even tighter*

jennie: don't be sad, my honey. it's okay. i forgive you, lily forgives you. we love you okay? i love you, honey.

lisa: i love you too, my love. *kisses jennie's neck*

lisa: i never knew i needed this hug so much until now.

jennie: why though? won't you usually feel that even without me by your side?

lisa: i guess, that's how it usually works. but i don't know why, jen..

jennie: *listening intently*

lisa: you know me, i wasn't the best at expressing my emotions. even now, i still struggle a bit, but you brought out the softness in me. you and lily are the best things that happened to me. but yeah, sometimes, i just get that feeling that i have to stay strong for you and for lily, i can't afford looking weak and all clingy, since i might become a bother. maybe that's just my pride kicking in. it's been such a tiring month for me, baby. *sighs while nuzzling her face on jennie's neck*

jennie: *stroking her wife's hair softly* i see. thank you for telling me how you feel, lili. *kisses her head* but i'm also going to remind you..

jennie: *pulls away and cups lisa's face with both hands* don't be too critical on yourself, didn't i say that already? *pouts*

lisa: *puppy eyes* yes, baby, you did..

jennie: *kisses lisa's lips*

lisa: *giggles and kisses jennie back*

jennie: *kisses lisa a little bit more and pulls away again*

jennie: *wipes lisa's tears* it's my turn to pleasure you tonight. *smirks*

lisa: *ears blushing* okay... that was a quick change. i hope lily won't wake up in the middle of our lovemaking session. *giggles*

lisa: but before that, can i just hug you, jen?

jennie: sure, love.

lisa: *heaves a soft sigh as her body collides with her wife's soft skin*

lisa: i love your scent, nini.

jennie: i didn't put on any perfume though. *giggles shyly*

lisa: even without it, you still smell so good. *pecks jennie's neck with kisses*

jennie: lili~ it's ticklish. *hugs lisa even tighter*

lisa: do you know why i love your scent though?

jennie: *curious* why, hon?

lisa: you smell like home. you're my home, baby..

jennie: *heart flutters* aww. my wife is so sweet. *kisses lisa's cheek*

lisa: i've been so tired from work lately, i missed hugging you like this for a long time. you and lily are my everything, nini. even if the world turns against us, could you please remain being mine to hold, to kiss and to love?

jennie: *butterflies still in her stomach* of course, my lili. we've been together for years. i would never leave or abandon you for no reason.

lisa: *smiles* i love you, honey.

jennie: i love you more.

lisa: *slowly pulls away from jennie and walks away*

jennie: *pouts* why did you stop hugging me?

lisa: *smirks* don't worry, babe. i'll be there to satisfy your needs later after i take a shower. *winks and enters the bathroom*

jennie: *raises her eyebrows in realization*

jennie: i see.. okay. *laughs sweetly and undresses after lisa entered the bathroom leaving only her black undergarments on*

*

A/n: new update! long time no see, everyone. I missed you all. A lot of things (both good and bad) happened in my life and it's sad that I missed out on blackpink. But now, i'm back and i'm catching up once again. I hope you liked this short and fluffy update. SilentHeemi out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 430 16
Jennie Kim One shots Female reader can be g!p too. Warning : Smut & might contain mentions of deaths and angsty content. Feel free to dm me if you h...
188K 3.3K 47
Just read it and you'll not regret it and show your love by voting on the stories. This series of jenlisa contains fluffs of jenlisa maybe some angst...
160K 6.8K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
2.4M 71K 41
Where Jennie is lying to the group that her and Kai broke up. With Lisa finding out, Jennie begs her to keep it a secret. Will Lisa help the woman sh...