Hoodie | NCT Mark

By myheartueandlifeu

"When did you steal my hoodie?" He asked you, pointing to the one of the floor that used to belong to him. Yo... More

I
II
III
IV
Notice
Notice pt.2
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII & SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
Epilogue
Author's Note

XVIII

4.4K 148 182
By myheartueandlifeu

"Excuse me." A voice draws Leah out of her trance. "Do you know who that girl is?" The stranger points to you.

"Oh? (Y/N)? Yeah of course I know the kid." Leah replies to the person. It was n older female who wore business like clothes.

"Is she by any chance from the big music school around here?" The woman asks while her drink sloshes in her cup.

"Oh yes! She's a high school student." Leah steals a glance from the woman behind her as she was facing the opposite way of the bar. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I've just seen many music students here and I was wondering if she was one too." The woman says. Leah hums in response and continues to dry some glasses and place them on the shelf in front of her.

The lady behind her drank her drink in one shot and placed down her money for paying and Leah grabbed it.

The woman walked out and saw that your bomber jacket had your school emblem on it. She smiled to herself and continued walking towards her car.

Natural talent eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oof. You be looking like a whole meal sis." Ten says to you while whistling.

"Eyes off boi." You do a quick hair flip while posing cringey white girl poses and make him laugh.

"Kidding." He chimes in a sing-song voice.

"Whatever." You roll your eyes and place your legs on top of the desk while checking your phone. Usually, teachers would yell and stuff, but the teachers at your school could care less.

"Ever thought of dying your hair blonde?" May asks you.

You look up at her and shake your head.

"No why?" You take your legs off of the desk and lean forward as she leans back in her chair to talk with you.

"I think you would look hot in blonde hair." She winks and you roll your eyes at her.

"Ew. (Y/N)? Hot?" Yugyeom sits down in a chair by you guys.

"Ew. Yugyeom? Hot?" You mimic him and he continues to mock you as you do the same.

"Okay. That's enough." Sori says while pushing your heads away from each other.

"Owwie." You pout and she apologizes.

"Why do you apologize to her and not to me?!" Yugyeom whines as he felt unjustified.

"Because (Y/N) never acts like this while you always do." She says to him and takes a seat in the desk behind you two.

Yugyeom moved his chair next to hers and slumps down in his seat, a pout visible on his face. You blow a raspberry in his face and he does it back, clearly annoyed.

You laugh at him and speak to him.

"But for real, what color should I dye my hair?" You ask him, trying to lighten his mood. His pout leaves his features and a thoughtful smile graces them instead.

"I mean," He trails off. He thinks twice about what color would go well with you. "I think May has a good point. Blonde would look nice."

"I think you would look good in any color. Dye your hair rainbow and it would still look good." Sori compliments.

"Wow," You say, your palm on your heart. "I didn't know you could give compliments." You over exaggerate what she says and smile at the end.

"Stop acting like that." She playfully slaps your hand and you giggle. "And why do you look so cool today? Did you do something different?" She asks yet another question.

"I dunno. I did my make up a little different. Is it that noticeable?"

You were wearing a Harvard sweatshirt and some white high waisted shorts like you planned. Your dark lipstick matched with your maroon tips and the writing on your shirt. You had a natural look and your white converse made your outfit complete. It was a look. No, it was the look. Supermodels were quaking.

"No, it's more like your attitude." Yugyeom says. Sori hums in agreement and they question you.

"I dunno man. Nothing really happened yesterday." You straight out lie to them. It made you feel bad but, you can't tell them that. Yugyeom might tell your brother and Sori might tell all your other friends and it's gonna get messier than it already is. Sounds like a K-Drama.

The teacher walks in and slams some papers down on her desk, catching everyone's attention.

"Alright class. I was supposed to give you your partners yesterday but I kinda sorta forgot so, I'll just read off the list now."

She reads off the list one by one and still your name hasn't been mentioned. Not only that, but Mark's name hasn't been mentioned either and that thought is making you grow anxious. The thought of being partners with him scares you.

"Ten and Johnny." She reads off and you frown since that was a perfect match. "Aira and David." She reads off. You might get paired up with May and that makes you excited. "May and Jaehyun."

Oh shit.

You glance over at her as she sighs and plasters a forced smile onto her face. The realization that your name and another person's hasn't been mentioned slowly seeps into your brain.

"Which leaves Mark and (Y/N)." The teacher says and smiles sending you off.

Oh shit x2

"Good luck." You see May banging her head against her desk. Oof. Eventually, she gets up to go get the materials she needed. Everyone leaves soon enough leaving you left in the classroom to grab the materials.

"Hey." Mark says behind you making you jump from the scare he gave you.

"Don't do that." You place a palm on your rapidly beating heart from the "scare". You quickly begin to walk away from him, nervous time just even be near him. He frowns and walks along with you. Your heart was beating like crazy and it continued to speed up.

"Aw, I'm sorry." He playfully frowns while walking next to you.

He was making you really uncomfortable right now. He didn't notice since he was admiring your beauty.

"Hey~" He whines next to you. You sigh and look at him.

"What?" He was taken aback a little but a smile soon replaced his features.

"You look pretty today." He smiles and you roll your eyes and continue walking. He had absolutely no idea as to why you were so pissed off. He didn't want to make it worse than it already was and tried to make you smile the whole day.

And it's not like you had any idea as to why you yourself were pissed off either.

Maybe it's just some early PMSing? I dunno, I don't get how girls act.

When the people you were touring were acting flirtatious, he would do things to make them back off or he would be protective over you. You didn't really notice it at all because you were kinda naive to all of that stuff.

By the end of the day, you were drained out of all your energy. Giving tours all day tired you out. Being fatigued and having a dry and scratchy voice was not ideal.

Water and a nap was all you wanted. Water being the first thing you could probably get, you go grab your water bottle. And of course, Mark followed you around and he stole your water before you could grab it. He holds it above his head and you try and do whatever you can to steal it back.

"Mark, give it back!" You say and try to jump to grab it. "Curse my short character design." You mumble and he laughs.

"Short character design?" He teases you and your cheeks glow red.

Cutie

"S-shut up."

He still has your bottle above his head and you do everything you can to get it back.

"Can you please give it back?" You say, while rapidly losing your patience.

"Under one condition." He taunts. You grow nervous to hear what his condition might be.

It's not like you haven't forgotten what happened yesterday. Oh, you could never forget what happened yesterday. That's the last thing you would ever do. Somebody kissing you in an elevator and confessing their feelings isn't exactly unforgettable.

Thinking twice about what you're doing, you nod your head and his smile grows wider on his face.

"Go on a date with-"

"Nope!" You jump really high and manage to get your bottle as you run away to the girl's bathroom. A place where he couldn't get you.

"(Y/N)!" He screams at the entrance. He giggles and rolls his eyes. "One entrance means one exit." He chuckles under his breath.

He waits for you as you down your water inside and do your business. Walking out, you see him there and whack your bottle on the back of his head.

"Oops. Karma's a bitch." You giggle and walk away. Feeling badass, you didn't notice the smirk on his face as he walked behind you.

Suddenly you feel yourself being raised up into the air by a pair of arms and moving for the exit. A yelp escaped you all of a sudden.

"Mark! Where are you taking me?!" You flail around trying to get out of his grip, but nothing seemed to work.

"You're going on that date with me because 'Karma's a bitch'." He mocks you and you gasp.

He carries you all the way until the school gates as you see nobody is there or around you.

"What time is it?" You ask him. He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"Oh so now you comply?" You shrug and nod at the same time.

"What's the point? I'm weak as fuck." He laughs at your statement and you giggle. His heart sped up from hearing your giggle. It was his daily dose of heaven to just hear your voice. Being with you made his day even better.

His phone started ringing. Although you could hear it buzzing, he still chose to ignore it. Like all phones, after a certain period of time, it directs the caller to voicemail. But even after that, it began to buzz again.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" You ask him. He shakes his head.

"You're my priority right now."

His words made your heart melt into chocolate. Ladies, get yourselves a man like this. You found it so sweet and cheesy that you mentally cringed and yet you can't lie that you secretly liked it. You were never a person who loved it a lot but you appreciated the effort to be sweet with a special someone in your life. Your brother doesn't count though.

"I just wanna go home~" You whine while flailing your limbs again. But of course, you being you, you kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He abruptly let you go as you fall onto the floor. He was in a state of paroxysm and he bent down with a groan.

"How did I not think of that?" You say to yourself while getting up.

Mark was in pain right now. You couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Oops. Karma's a bitch." You smile at him in a mocking way and start to walk home.

"(Y/N) don't leave." He calls out after you while getting up. You were turning onto the next street and were out of his vision but not too far away until he couldn't hear you.

"Oh no it looks like I've left for my one true lover. My bed."

"Screw you."

"Screw you too Lee."

"I mean only if you want to-"

"Shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS 2019 YALL

AYE
AYE
AYE
AYE

SO I JUST WANNA THANK ALL MY FANS

lol just kidding i dont have fans.

But I do wanna thank all of my readers because y'all are actually the best and thanks for sticking around with me in 2018 and hopefully you guys stay with me in 2019 :D

But like it's 2019.

I didn't think I would make it. But I'm glad I'm still updating :')))

But yeah

Im happy for this new year and my resolution is to go back and actually try and edit these chapters because I have a lot of mistakes omg.

I usually read through them quickly and find small mistakes but one of these days I realized that I make a lot of typos.

So, I'll try my hardest to find typos and erase them even if maybe 1 or 2 slip past me, I'm still gonna try my hardest :)

So yeah, guess I'll see y'all next update :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 18.3K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
74.5K 3.6K 25
- 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞�...
25.6K 1.1K 38
*A ROSEKOOK FANFIC* Chayoung's POV I was holding an iced coffee glass and a muffin couldn't wait to let these precious buddies inside my belly. I w...
7.6K 512 30
Ⓐⓓⓥⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ: This is the first part of five about a mafia story based on a book by Willow Winters. Her story is about Dom and Becca. It is replaced...