You Lied | Park Jinyoung

By mich4441111

**๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—•๐—˜ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง" ๐—œ ๐—”๐——๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๏ฟฝ... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
THE END

chapter eleven

2.4K 83 1
By mich4441111

It was the next day. I was going to meet Subin at the place. It was kind of weird. I didn't like the place we were meeting. I knew the place had no windows. It feels weird to me when I can't see outside.

I walked there. I walked inside. It was dark but with only one light on. No one was inside. I took out my phone to text Subin if she was here. I heard the door open behind me.

It was Subin. She was with Jinyoung. When he walked in, he gave me a disgusted look. Why did it have to be him?

"Subin if you were going to come here with him at least tell me." I was going to walk out.

"No. Talk. I'm leaving." Subin left and closed the door.

It was still dark. I felt really uncomfortable. Only light came from a lamp. It wasn't that bright.

"Are you not going talk?" I said taking a seat. I thought maybe talking would distract where I am.

"No. We have nothing to talk about. So? Why? You want to explain?" He said and sat down.

It was dark where I was and the brightest where he was. I didn't want to be near him. I just sat there.

"It's going to be okay."

I heard this voice. No. I didn't like it. It kept replaying. A man's voice. It sounded like the one of the men who-.

It can't be. He wasn't speaking me. He was not there.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT HERE!" I screamed.

"Y/N?" Jinyoung was talking to me. I couldn't hear him though. His voice was invalid. I just sounded the man's voice. Which made it worse.

"GO AWAY!"

I could still hear the man. It was nonstop. Telling me to stay still, I will enjoy it, it'll be okay. It wasn't okay.

-jinyoung's POV-

She was screaming. I did nothing and she started yelling at me. I was worried for her. I said her name a couple of times but she always responded to go away.

I didn't know what was happening with her. I went to go tap her on the shoulder, she jumped. She never acted like this.

I saw the tears on her face. I wanted wipe them away from her face. I tried to. She just slapped my hand away. She wasn't herself.

Ji-yeon was right. She did change. Maybe it was better to stay away from her.

-flashback-

I saw Y/N hurt. She had a scar on her face. She was getting hurt again. It didn't look like a cut from an object. It looked like someone did it.

"Stop getting yourself hurt. If you do, you are just going to make me more~" I couldn't finish my sentence.

I had a girlfriend. I couldn't love someone. But she just made me feel like I was falling for someone real. Someone who cared about me. Someone who saw the real me. The real me under all the looks.

-end of flashback-

Your first love forgets you. She forgot my feelings. I never knew about my feelings. They were all over the place.

Y/N forgot who I was. She forgot the real me. And because of that, she became someone who I knew she wasn't.

I realized there were no windows. She told me once that she didn't like places where she couldn't see outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 15.5K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
6.9K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
1.7K 108 31
COMPLETE โœ”๏ธ ~"Hey when I'm talking you look at me!" Jungkook says while grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.~ ~"Yes, but I'm yours now and we...
89.6K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...