She's That Baddie

Galing kay GreetWithCaution

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... Higit pa

❤️ Let Me Explain (KHV) ❤️
❤️ Two ❤️
❤️ Three ❤️
❤️ Four ❤️
❤️ Five ❤️
❤️ Six ❤️
Halloween Special: Part One
Halloween Special: Part Two
❤️ Chapter Nine ❤️
❤️ Chapter Ten ❤️
12 Days Of...
❤️ Chapter Eleven ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twelve ❤️
❤️ Chapter Thirteen ❤️
2015!!!
❤️ Chapter Fourteen ❤️
Author's Note
❤️ Chapter Fifteen ❤️
❤️ Chapter Sixteen ❤️
❤️ Chapter Seventeen ❤️
❤️ Chapter Eighteen ❤️
❤️ Chapter Nineteen ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-One ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Two ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Three ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Four ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Five ❤️
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Six ❤️
❤️ Oop ❤️
I Suck
Authors Note!
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Six (Really!) ❤️
I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN
❤️ Chapter Twenty-Seven ❤️

❤️ One ❤️

5.2K 64 3
Galing kay GreetWithCaution

A/N: I know it's been a while. So we'll save the long speech for later. Enjoy :D

**************************

"How long's it been?" I glance over my shoulder at Symone who was eyeing me. I knew what she was talking about, but I didn't want to talk about it. Hell, I didn't want to think about it. Instead of answering, I held a shirt up in front of me and asked for her opinion. "It looks nice. If you don't want to talk about it, just say so."

"I don't want to talk about it," I mutter, hoping she'll leave it at that.

Of course, she didn't.

"You have to talk about it!" She cried, eyes widening. She took me by my shoulders and shook me. "You didn't tell me much of anything!"

That was true. All I told her was that it was done. That's it. Maybe I wasn't planning on telling her anything. Maybe I was hoping to avoid the subject forever. Maybe I could move on. Which, apparently, isn't even as easy as it seems. I shook my head and sighed, plaing the shirt back on the rack.

"Symone, drop it, okay? I don't want to have this conversation."

"Well, God, Roxie! If I knew what was going on, I'd know why it's so bad that I can't even say his name." She threw her hands up in the air. Shaking her head, she walked off into the other direction and began lookig through some jeans.

Maybe she's right. I should tell her everything. I should tell her about Vincent, and about Anthony and about...Alex. I'm just as bad as Anthony. I've known about Alex being Symone's sister for months now and I still haven't said a word. What does that make me? A bad friend? A liar? Symone keeps asking what happened. Why did me and Anthony suddenly stop talking? Why did we suddenly stop hanging out? Did he have a girlfriend on the side? Did he hurt me? All the questions she asked me, and I still couldn't find a way to answer one of them.

It's been three months since I last spoke to him. Since I last saw him. His mother told me he moved in with his uncle for a little while and that he goes to school near there too. I don't know why I asked her. I just...I needed to know. After he hadn't come to school for a week, I got worried. Then I found out why. Honestly, I didn't kow what to expect. I don't know if what he did was to stop me from hurting...or him.

"Symone, wait!" I called, walking over to her. She glaned up at me, an eyebrow raised. Crossing her arms over her chest, she stared me down, waiting for me to speak. I sighed and looked down at me feet. "Anthony and me...we broke up. He was keeping secrets from me. And he wasn't the guy I thought he was."

"Secrets like what?" She asked, not lightening up.

I couldn't tell her. Not yet. I need to lie. "I found out he was still in love with his ex girlfriend, Alex. And that he was still seeing her."

I wasn't even sure if that was a lie or not. Maybe a part of him still loved her. I didn't even want to think about that. Symone's eyes softened and she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close. I pushed her away, not interested in the sympathetic hug.

"Aww, Roxie." She said, sounding concerned. "Had I known earlier, that Alex bitch would have gotten a package of his balls sent to her house."

I laughed. At least I could still depend on her humor.

"No," I shook my head, pulling away. "No, that's okay."

She bit her lip. "You know what I think? I think you should go find that Alex bitch and finally know everything. Just hear it all and then maybe you'll be able to move on."

Though it wouldn't help with the moving on process, she might actually be right. I should talk to Alex. Maybe she's heard from him. I at least want to just know if he's okay. He hasn't called once. I tried calling but the phone's been disconnected. I didn't want to ask his mom for the number, so I left it. But Symone's right. I need to talk to Alex.

"You'!.re right," I reply, pulling out my phone. "Give me a second."

"You have her number?" Symone asked, incredulous.

I walk away to a corner where it was more quiet and dialed her number. After six rings she picked up.

"I was debating on whether or not I should ignore your call," She said with a sigh, "As you can see, I answered."

I bit my lip. "Yeah."

"What's up?"

I looked around, inhaling slowly. What should I ask her? Is Anthony with you? Hey, are you screwing Anthony now that we're done? Put him on the phone.

"Have you...have you heard from him? I ask quietly.

Alex paused. "Who?"

Who else? "You know who," I reply, trying to remain calm. I can't blow up on her or she'll never talk to me. And then I'll never know. Not unless I track down his uncle which I'm most definately not doing.

She sighed. "I don't know why you're asking me."

"Cut the crap," I snapped, feeling agitated. Calm down, Roxie. "If there's anybody he talked to, if he talked to anybody, it's you. So I'll ask again. Have you heard from him?"

I heard movement and someone talking in the background. Oh, wait, is he there? Are you kidding me?

"No," she finally said, her voice calm. "I haven't."

"He's with you right now, isn't he?" I asked, my voice raising a bit. "Is he with you?"

"What?" She asked, sounding surprised. "No."

"You're lying."

Apparently, she's had enough. "Hey! Anthony isn't with me. I haven't heard form him since he left. I have no idea where he is, how he is or if he's even alive. He. Is. Gone. Don't call me."

"Tell her I said hi," I heard a voice in the background say.

I stiffened. "Vincent."

She's not with Anthony. She's with Vincent. And I'll probably never hear or see Anthony again. Sighing, I hang up and shove the phone back into my pocket. I walk back over to Symone, who was watching me.

"What happened?"

Lie. "She said she and him aren't seeing each other. Whatever."

Symone nodded and looked away. "I'm tired. Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

********************************

Just as I was about to walk into my house, I saw Anthony's mom walking over to me. She had on faded blue jeans and a white button up blouse. She looked like she was about to work in her garden. I noticed Charlie sitting in the yard playing with two barbie dolls.

"Hey, honey."

"Oh, hi, Ms. Nichols."

She gave me a warm smile. "How've you been?"

I shrugged. "Can't complain. How's everything?"

"Good, everything's good. Listen, I know you said you were fine before, but the offer for you to move in still stands. You're a sweet girl, and it's hard living all alone, y'know?"

Ms. Nichols invited me to come live with her until I go off to college, but I had declined. It'd be too weird.

"Thanks, but I'm okay."

She nodded, slowly. "If your sure." She began to walk away before stopping and looking back at me. "Oh, darling, I forgot to ask if you'd like to stay for dinner! Charlie said she missed seeing you."

I didn't want to decline that offer. Not after all she's done. I could at least show up to a small dinner. Besides, I missed Charlie too. She's such an adorable little girl.

"Sure, I'd love to!"

"Great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Oh! I forgot to mention, Anthony's coming to visit later, so he'll be there too! See you tonight, hun! It's at eight thirty."

With that, she scooped up Charlie and went inside, closing the door shut behind her. I stood there, staring at the spot she just stood in, eyes wide and mouth agape. That's not what she just said. Please tell me that's not what she just said. I'm not ready to see him! I'm happy he's okay and still breathing, but now that I know, I am not ready to be face to face with him again. Not now. Not after all this time.

I need to find a way to cancel.

I turn around and go inside, closing the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and threw my jacket on the coat rack and then walked into the living room where I sat there and stared at the tv. Nothing was on. Nothing interesting, anyway. My mind kept drifting to Anthony.

As much as I hate to admit it, I missed him. We been through so much shit. But I do miss him.

That doesn't mean I'm ready to see him, though.

After he had left my house that day, I deleted his number from my phone. Like it matter. Like I didn't remember it by heart. I also deleted every picture, video and text. I just needed to erase him. Maybe a part of me thought that that was how I could erase him from my memory. But I can't forget.

I want to blame him. A part of me does. But another part of me wants to put blame on everyone. Alex, for being his first love. Vincent, for being a bad influence. Myself, for thinking me and him could work.

It was all just too much. I flipped the channel and settled on watching Barbershop when my phone rang. I answered wish a sigh.

"Whats up?"

"Hey," Symone said. "My mom invited you to stay for a few days, if you wanted."

My face took on a look of surprise. "Really? Why?"

"She said she misses you. Whatever."

I shrug. "Yeah, okay. When?"

"She gets back from her business trip on Thursday. So, then."

"Cool."

"Aight, boo. Gotta go."

"Kay."

"Roxie?" She sounded hesitant.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

I paused. "Yeah. I'ma bout to sleep so...text you later?"

"Yeah."

We hung up and I curled up on the couch, staring blankly at the tv until I fell asleep.

*************

OKAY. First chapter up. This is dedicated to EVERYONE . ☺️

*Pats myself on the back* Good job, kid.

So I wasn't planning on putting this up until I finished my other book, but decided, what the hell?

So here it is. I think it's short, and it wasn't really meant to be. Shorter chapters just equals more chapters.

Took me forever to come up with a title for this, and honestly, I don't even really like this one, so it'll probably change eventually. I hate the cover too, smh, but that will definitely change soon. I'm kind of just trying to get my stuff together. Not just on Wattpad either.

So I really wanted to thank everyone for reading My stuff and just being so supportive. Means a lot ! So tonks.

I'm gonna go now. Next update in a week, I guess. See you laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 5.1K 18
"I told you the bad girl always falls for the bad boy"I say "Shut up"she says and pulled my lips towards hers ~~~~~~~~~~~ Roxanne is the bad girl an...
153K 3.5K 30
Yes we all have heard that one story about the bad boy falling in love with the good girl, But girls can be pretty bad if you tempt them. So... A...
170 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
80.2K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...