Niall Horan Imagines

By Meshabeyond

(1) Just a collection of Niall Horan imagines written by me. © 2014 by Meshabeyond More

Niall Horan Imagines
He likes you
He's Leaving You
Bad Suprises
Drunk
Taking a break
Can't be Happening
Back Together?
Fifteen Party (Requested)
Fifteen Party
Update
Not Ready
Never Stopped Loving you
Never meant to be
Happy 21st Niall!
It's Just acting
Update (Requests Etc)
A Perfect Suprise (Requested)
You can tell me anything
No More Pranks
Accidents in Starbucks (Requested)
Costume Love :3
Surprise?
How could you think that?
Best Friend(Something new)
Babysitting Wendy(Something new)
Song imagines
Better Together
Give your heart a break
Amnesia
Late Night Arguements
Stay with me
Hope
Twitter Complications (Requested)
Sickly in Love
Faith Brought Us Together (Requested)
Once in a Lifetime
Jealous Bestfriend(Requested)
Fix a heart
Honeymoon Avenue(7 Days Of Ariana)
Daydreamin' (6 Days of Ariana)
Why Try (5 Days of Ariana)
Almost is never enough (Four Days Of Ariana)
Welcome Back Daddy! (Idea)
Events & Unexpected Surprises
Informational Sequences?
Drunken Mistake
Druken Mistake (Part two)
Coach Rivalries (Idea)
18
New Update
Little bit of Information :)
First TwitCam
Just a little bit of your heart
Overly Coached (Idea)
Broken Without You (Inspired Song imagine)
Always & Forever (Inspired Song Imagine)
Family Concert Surprise (Something New)
Break Time (Something New)
Drunk Niall.
Stubbornness
Mullingar & Instagram posts
Q&A?
Question & Answers
You Don't Know Me
Happy Anniversary + Random notes
DRAG ME DOWN
My Everything
IM BACK!
I think I'm in love
Home
I'm thankful for....
Secret Love Song, PT II (AU)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Survior
Not doing it
Brat...
Secret Love Song (bonus)
Miss me ?
Writing again :)
Perfect
I don't love you anymore (Secret Love song part II bonus)
Cheating prank
Hi hunssss x
Survior 2
2018 updates !!
Drag Me Down
Niaomi

How Could You

11.3K 170 58
By Meshabeyond

This is Dedicated from a friend who made an imagine kinda like this mines is going to be completely different but she inspired me to do it. Hi Michelle :)

Today was the day your perfect boyfriend was coming back home from tour after two months of being away. You were so excited! You had everything planed out you. You cleaned up the house and made dinner. He was going to be home any minute now and you were so happy!  

A couple of hours past and you ended up falling asleep on the couch, waiting on Niall. When you woke up it was late afternoon.  

You got up from the couch and ran straight into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, expecting him to be there.

You started looking around for him, but you couldn't find him anywhere.   You didn't understand. He was suppose to be home last night.

  You tried so hard not to panic by thinking about the good scenarios. Nothing was working and you were freaking out. You grabbed your phone and called him. It went straight to voice mail. You started pacing the floors. You looked at the dinner you prepared and walked over to the sink, throwing the food in the garbage disposal. You place the dishes in the sink and quickly wash them. You looked at your phone and quickly dialed Harry's number, hoping that it'll go to voicemail, but it didn't.  

"Hello?" Harry answered, his voice deep and thick

"Harry, is Niall there?" You asked, your voice full of desperation and panic.  

"No love. I haven't seen him since we landed yesterday morning." He answered, causing your heart to drop.   

"Morning?" You said on the verge of tears.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong?" He asked  

"No. Thanks Harry. I'll call you later." You lied, ending the call.  

You thought about what Harry just told you.   Niall lied to you. He's never lied to you before. So why would he lie to you now?  

You went into your bedroom and changed into something comfortable. You didn't feel like doing anything. 

You didn't know what to do. You didn't want to go onto the internet and find something because the media was always wrong or lying. Instead, you stayed in the room and hoped he would come home soon.   You end up staying in the room for awhile, crying into your knees. You finally grab your phone and opened the twitter app.

You see that Niall was here all yesterday with some girl, kissing her and smiling at her.   

You didn't believe it. You couldn't believe it. He would never do that to you.

You exited the app. You didn't want to see anymore lies.  

You got up and took a shower, putting your hair into a lose ponytail and throwing on one of Niall's shirts.  

You were sad, not because of the lies, but because of the chance that he was with her. It doesn't make any sense for him not to be here when the plane landed yesterday morning. He lied to you and he's not here.  

You sighed and tried to go to sleep, but you couldn't. You ended up taking your cover in the living room and watching movies. You were almost asleep when you heard the door unlock. You turned the tv off and your eyes shot up to the door. Niall came in, suitcase in hand. You watched him carefully. He didn't notice you as he past the living room. He went right into the room, turning the light on. You were happy that he was home, safe and sound.

 "Princess!" He called out for you. You smiled, getting up from the couch and walking into the room.   He was just about to step into the bathroom when you wrapped your arms around him from behind. He jumped a little bit before relaxing and turning around to hug you completely.

  "Oh princess, I missed you." He mumbled into your hair

  "I missed you too Niall!" You exclaimed letting him go, taking in his appearance. He looked good. His hair looked freshly styled and he smelled like his clothes had just been washed.  

"Oh! I got you something!" He announced, going into his suitcase. You smiled and watched him as he pulled out a black box.  

"What is it?" You asked as he walked over to you and handed it to you. You smiled, opened it, and gasped. It was a pure diamond bracelet and engraved in it were the words:  

My One and Only Princess  

"Oh Niall, you didn't have to get this for me." You told him and he nodded.  

"Yes I did. You are my one and only, and I love you" He said smiling. You put the bracelet in the box, sitting it on the dresser. You kissed him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He smiled onto your lips and held your waist, flipping you onto the bed, causing you to giggle.

"You look so beautiful with my shirt on." He complimented you and pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. You smiled and touched his chest.

  "I missed your touch." You admitted, attaching your lips back to his. He stopped and got up. You sat up and pulled your shirt down.

 "What's wrong?" You asked, feeling embarrassed.  

"Nothing. I just don't think we should do that tonight." He stated and you nodded.  

"Okay, well, are you hungry? I could make something." You told him  

"No, it's okay princess, really." He said, kissing your forehead.  

"I'm gonna take a shower" He told you, grabbing a towel and some underwear out of the dresser.  

"Can I join you?" You smirked watching him.

 "I'm taking a quick one princess." He said closing the door.

  What's wrong with him? You're practically throwing yourself at him and he doesn't even notice.   You sigh. It feels like he's a ghost and you can't feel him. You got under the covers and closed your eyes, listening to the water. When he got out, you were half asleep. You feel the bed go down as he gets in it. You stay facing the opposite way waiting for him to hold you, but he doesn't. 

 You slowly get up from the bed and walk into the living room, going back onto the couch. Wrapping yourself up with the covers, you begin to softly cry to yourself, wondering if he still loved you.   

You've been together for a year and four months. You loved him, you knew that, but maybe he didn't love you. You couldn't help but burst out in tears.

He didn't come out to check on you. He let you cry yourself to sleep. You were worried. He's never been this distant before ever. He'd always be by your side. Sometimes you use to think he loved you too much. As of right now, you were scared to lose him.

  ~~~~~

  You woke up, your back hurting a bit from sleeping on the couch. You got up and went into the bedroom. Niall was up and dressed.

"Morning princess" He greeted you smiling.  

"Morning Ni." You softly said, grabbing some clothes from the drawer.  

"Why weren't you sleeping in the bed last night?" He questioned and you shrugged.

You felt a strong pair of arms slip around your waist.  

"What's wrong?" He asked, his breath dancing on your neck. You sighed.  

"Nothing Ni." You said pulling away from him.

"Don't lie to me Y/N." He raised his voice and you sat your clothes down and turned to him.  

"You're what's wrong with me Niall!" You yelled at him. "Do you not love me any more?" You continued questioning him.  

"Of course I do princess." He answered. "Why would you even think that?" He asked and you shrugged.  

"You're being distant." You admitted, frowning thinking about it.  

"I'm sorry. I was tired." He said, pulling you closer to him and kissing you passionately.

"And I do you love you. I never want you to think that I don't again." He said, pulling you in for a hug. You nodded onto his shoulder and he let go.

"I have to go. The boys and I have to practice for the new album." He informed you and you frowned a little bit.

"I'll be back tonight." He assured you and your smile grew back."I love you" He smiled, kissing your lips again.  

"Love you too." You smiled and he headed out. You went into the kitchen. He had already made you something, but you didn't hear it. You sat at the table and looked at the food before eating it. After you ate, you cleaned up the mess and went into the bedroom, grabbing  the clothes you had out and going into the bathroom.

You showered for a long time, knowing that you wouldn't be doing anything when you got out. You had everything on and you put your hair in a loose ponytail because you didn't feel like doing anything with it. You grabbed your phone and looked at it. Four missed calls. You were about to see who it was from, but you were interrupted by the door. You looked confusedly at the door. Who would be knocking? You went towards the door and opened it, being greeted by four boys.  

"Y/N!" They yelled and pulled you into a group hug.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, letting go of them.  

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Louis stated, his eyebrows scrunched together.   "So where's Niall?" Liam asked you as you let them in. You turned around.  

"The studio...?" You asked/answered

"No, that can't be right." Zayn said. You walked into the kitchen as they all followed you.   He lied to you again.   You couldn't deal with this. You turned to the sink.

 "Y/N, what's wrong?" Harry asked, his voice becoming closer as he put a hand on your shoulder. You turned to him and shook you head.  

"Nothing." You lied

"Really? Nothing? Don't lie to me." He said, causing tears to start forming in your eyes

"Can you guys give us a second?" Harry turned to the others and then back to you as the boys walked out.

"It's okay Y/N." Harry whispered in your ear. You turned around and held on to him as the tears you could no longer hold streamed down your face.  

"He lied Harry" You cried onto his shoulder as he began rubbing circles into your back.  

"I'm sure it just slipped his mind." He assured you. You nodded and cried.

"Being back at home makes you forget things." He told you and you nodded letting him go.

"Don't think too much of it. He'll be back in no time." He added and you sniffled.  

"Thanks." You mumbled.   "Any thing for my bestest friend." He chuckled and you shook your head.  

"Hey! I thought we were your best friends!" Louis yelled, walking back into the room. The other boys followed.  

"Were you eavesdropping?" You questioned, putting your hands on your hips.  

"No." They all said in unison. You giggled before they all came up to you.

"It's okay love." Liam said wrapping his arms around you.

"I know." You told him.  

"Hey, what about us!?" Louis said, joining the hug.  

"We love you and Niall does too." Harry said as he hugged you and Zayn followed.  

"Promise?" You said.  

"We promise." They all said and you smiled. You stayed like that until you heard something, a growl. You looked up at the boys and Louis was smiling.  

"What?" He said putting his hands up.   "What was that?" You asked  

"That was me." Zayn mumbled. "I'm hungry." He added and you giggled  

"Well then, let's go get something." You suggested and they all agreed.

 "Okay, let me go grab my purse and I'll meet you guys outside." You informed them, going into the bedroom. You were in a rush and you ended up tripping on something.

You looked down and it was Niall's suitcase. You picked it up and everything fell out. You sighed and started to pick up the clothes that were scattered on the floor. You were on the last clothes and it was his pants. You saw a wrapper sticking out of the pocket and before you could even take it out you heard Harry.  

"C'mon Y/N." He said impatiently.

 "Right, here I come." You said sitting the pants on the bed, grabbing your purse, and following Harry outside.  

When you get home, it's dark. You had a good time with the boys. All five of you guys ended up going to a nearby fair. You had a blast! The boys really took your mind off of everything.

You were grateful to have them in your life. You walked into the bedroom, turning the light on to see Niall sitting up and glaring.

"Where were you?" Niall asked, causing you to roll your eyes before looking back at him.

"Where were you?" You questioned. You just wanted to see if he was going to lie to you. His eyes went wide, but quickly recovered, almost as if he was thinking about what to say.  

"I told you earlier that I was with the boys." He answered and you laughed and shook your head, setting your purse down.

"Really? You're just going to sit there and lie to my face?" You questioned, your voice getting louder. "You think I'm stupid?" You looked at him and he got up from the bed.  

"No! Whats gotten into you princess?" He asked

"Where were you yesterday?" You asked him, ignoring his question completely. 

"I was on the plane." He said.  

"You weren't on the plane because your plane landed in the morning. You weren't with the boys because I was with them. Why don't we try the truth?" You said and his face dropped.  

"I-I can't." He said.

"Really? I'm so over this Niall." You yelled, turning to the closet, getting your things. 

"Okay, I was planning a suprise for you! " He responded   "Wait. What?" You asked turning around to him.  

"I was planning a surprise for you." He repeated, walking up to you.

"You can't even trust me?" He questioned looking hurt.  

"I can Niall I was just-" You started, but were interrupted by Niall kissing you. His lips tasted like cherries.  

"I'm sorry." You breathed and he nodded, pulling you close to him.

"It's okay princess." He smiled, letting you go.

  ~~~~    

2 Weeks Later

Every since you found out about Niall's little secret, everything has been going so well between you two. You still didn't know what surprise he was planning for you. He didn't tell you, but you were grateful that he wasn't doing something worse.

Today, you were going to your best friend's house for a girls night, but since something came up, you were heading back to your's and Niall's shared flat.  

When you opened the door, it felt weird, like something was wrong. You went into the kitchen and saw two wine glasses, candles, and plates that have already been eaten on. You slowly walked towards the bedroom. Nobody was in there, but the bed was messed up. The shower was running. You walked up to the bathroom door.

The shower was one of those types where you could see the shadows of the person occupying it. Two people were in the shower. You gasped and covered your mouth, slowly backing away.  

You couldn't believe it. The evidence is clearly there. You just didn't want to believe it.  

Your heart stopped as you quietly grabbed a bag of clothes.  

Lying.

Distant.

Twitter.  

You left the house quietly, getting into the car and crying to yourself as you pulled off.  

He's cheating.

A/N

This is the longest part one I've made so far I'm so proud of myself :)

HiITSMICHELLE Edited this one for me she also wrote one on her page same tittle if you wanna check that out she's also inspired me to write this :) But I wrote it it's all me.

Part 2? 

Vote Share & Comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
747K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
110K 2.1K 37
It says it in the title. NIALL HORAN IMAGINES. I am now taking request. Chapter 1 has all the info! The first few are not very good but I promise the...
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...