(ON HOLD) Being a Shinobi

Door KuroiOozora

[KHR x NARUTO] (SLOW UPDATE) Tsuna wasn't sure if life loved her that much or hate her that much to make her... Meer

1 - The Fall of The Sky
2 - Rebirth
3 - First Meeting Between Cousins
4 - Uchiha Obito
5 - Team Seven
6 - Hyuuga Kou
7 - Early Awakening
8 - Visitation
9 - Resolve, and The Fallen Genius
10 - The Academy
11 - Just Like Her Brother
12 - Team Nine
13 - Three More To Go
14 - First Ones Are Mostly Cursed
15 - Encounter
16 - Assistance
17 - Meet Again
18 - Bonds
19 - Identities
20 - Curiosity
21 - Back to the Village

22 - Interlude

3K 123 32
Door KuroiOozora

22 - Interlude

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Shisui started telling the Clan head's family what had happened, who Sakuya had encountered, and a small lie about him entering her mindscape to check if her mind was still intact.

He wondered why he had a feeling that telling them about everything he found within the said mindscape now was not a good idea.

.

A frown appeared on Minato's face after he fully processed what Inoichi had just told him and as the Yamanaka warned him, it really was unbelievable.

Inoichi really hoped Minato still treated Sakuya like he used to, else it might rose too many questions in the change of his attitude towards the girl due to the circumstances she couldn't control at all.
.......................................................................

Q&A

(FFN)
Ok... I believe that Itachi was only like 5 to 6 years older than sasuke at most, so if he is a Jounin while Sasuke has not been born yet... I mean I think he wasn't a Chuunin during the nine tails incident so either his parents conceive him in they were 13 years or Kushina and Minato are waiting to their 40s to have Naruto, I mean Sasuke and Naruto should chronologically be like 2-3 years younger than Tsuna.

❀ In canon, yes, Itachi is 5 years older than Sasuke but here it's actually Itachi and Sakuya-Tsuna that have the difference in 5 years of age, and Itachi at that time just like in canon, is still an Academy student.

❀ I am not sure where you get the conclusion of Fugaku and Mikoto having their child in the age of 13 or Minato and Kushina having Naruto in their 40s but both are incorrect.

Itachi was born when Mikoto and Fugaku were 17 and 18 respectively, Sakuya-Tsuna was born 5 years later (the parents were 22 and 23).

I am not going to state the adults' actual ages but by the time rookie nine was born, Fugaku and Mikoto won't even reach 35, which means, Minato and Kushina haven't even reached their 30s yet when they got Naruto.

If Naruto and Sasuke were born 3 years after Sakuya-Tsuna, it means that Minato and Kushina were in their teens, where Minato wasn't a Kage and war was still brewing.

As I stated in previous chapters, rookie nine (and Gai's Taijutsu kids) will be born after the war ended, during the peaceful era.
.......................................................................

Once again, here are their current ages:
Sakuya / Wasabi / Rei = 7
Masio = 8
Itachi / Hana / Mutaka = 12
Shisui = 15
Kakashi = 18
Minato / Kushina = 23
Chouza = 24
Mikoto = 29
Fugaku = 30
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

- Hokage Office -

Inoichi waited patiently for Minato to say something when he noticed the blond Kage seemed to finish taking in everything he just reported to him.

"Inoichi," Minato started, which the said Yamanaka immediately straightened up at the call, waiting for the Kage to continue. "Before I give you my decision on what to do about this, I want you to tell me what you think about this."

Inouchi blinked at that before he nodded, seeming to understand what Minato was trying to ask. "If I were to put my fondness towards Sakuya-chan aside, as an experienced and mostly than not paranoid Shinobi who had been on a battlefield, I will definitely be at least putting a little caution towards her," Inoichi started.

Minato gave him a soft "hmm" but didn't say anything and his face not revealing anything about his thoughts as he nodded towards the other blond to continue.

"But even if I am not close to her, most of us know that she is that young Uchiha who unconsciously slowly convincing her Clan to make connections with other Clans and civilians," Inoichi continued with a soft smile as he recalled the look and attitude Uchiha Clan members usually showed toward others that pushed everyone away, which had slowly but surely changed after young Sakuya entered their lives.

He remembered seeing several Uchiha in Amaguriama, having tea and sweets on the same table as Ino-Shika-Cho Clan members and their civilian friends, nevermind their awkward and stiff conversation whenever they were being included in whatever the Ino-Shika-Cho members (which were mostly Yamanaka and Akimichi being the noisy ones) and some of the civilians were babbling about.

But hey, Inoichi could see the effort in those police officers to make friends, or at least making connections in getting allies and comrades who would be willing to watch their backs when they needed. That could definitely be seen as a massive improvement, especially if you compared the current members and those of the past where they would either ignored or glared at everyone every time someone approached them for anything but reports and missions or any other village-importance related.

"Also according to Shisui, those spirits of the past are only there to protect Sakuya-chan from mind-related harms, so no, I don't think she will be a danger to us nor the village, nevermind who she was in the past and whether or not she possesses small pieces of those past memories," Inoichi said.

"I would, however, kept this information to ourselves, else those pesky former eld-ehem," he immediately cut himself off with a fake cough to his fist as he pretended in not seeing the amusement flickered in the blond Kage's eyes before continuing, "-excuse me, what I was trying to say is that the honourable former elders have no need to be told of this kind of information, least it will make them overworked for something they should have nothing to worry about."

'Those former elders might do something unnecessary and claimed it is for the better of the village or something similar behind our backs whether we were to agree or disagree towards their plans and opinions' was what Minato managed to translate from what Inoichi just said.

The blond Kage nodded in agreement at the suggestion before dismissing the Yamanaka, which the man nodded back and left for his home.

Minato sighed as he leaned against his chair and spun it for him to face the village view. Never would he thought that reincarnation actually a thing rather than random myths but then again, myths usually came from the reality that people nowadays didn't see.

《》《》《》

- Uchiha Compound -

Sakuya sighed as she lay in her bed after a few hours of sleep when her brother ushered her to rest while he, Shisui and her parents talked about what had happened.

'I don't want to get up yet,' she sulked, ignoring the soft grumbling coming from her stomach. '...but I am hungry. Pretty sure it's almost time for dinner'.

And speak of the devil, a familiar chakra presence was walking towards her room and knocked before hearing Itachi's voice from behind the door. "Sakuya, dinner," was what her brother said, though still not moving from the door.

"...." Sakuya stared at the door. 'Maybe I should pretend I am still asleep?' She thought as she slowly pulled her blanket but before she could cover her face with it, she froze, slightly dropped her jaw when she heard "Sakuya, I know you are awake. Dinner," from her brother, which was ended with a soft sigh.

"...Uuh... Okay. Will be there in a minute...?" Sakuya replied, immediately sat up.

Her brother's chakra seemed to flicker as if telling that he heard her before the boy left to the dining room.

"Well, there goes my extra sleep," Sakuya muttered as she reluctantly left her soft bed but before she could walk toward the door, she felt her mother's chakra was approaching her room.

Tilting her head questioningly as the woman poked her head in as if to see if she's asleep, Mikoto then opened the door wider and entered while carrying a small tray of food which made Sakuya gave a soft "oh" the moment she saw that.

"I can just go to the dining room for dinner, kaa-chan," Sakuya immediately commented when the woman sat at the side of her bed, placing the tray on top of the small drawer beside the bed.

"Nonsense, Sakuya. Neither you nor Itachi would let me spoil you the moment both of you were able to do everything all by yourselves," Mikoto said as she scooped a spoon-full of rice, blew it and hovered it in front of Sakuya. "I am just taking this opportunity to do it," she continued with a smile.

Sakuya just heaved an exasperated fond sigh as soft as possible. 'I guess it's understandable, seeing that Tachi-nii grew mature a lot faster than any other children, Uchiha or not, and I am technically an adult in a child's body,' Sakuya thought as she let the woman spoiled her as much as she wanted, ignoring the three males poking their heads through the door.

《》《》《》

"Fight me, brat!" was what Sakuya heard few minutes after she stepped into a small training ground within the compound early in the morning.

She knew someone was following her to the training ground but she really didn't expect that to be shouted right to her face.

As a result, Sakuya just blinked and stared at the person in front of her. "...Huh?" was her reply. 'Is this some kind of a new way to bully someone younger?' She thought.

'...Hold on. Why did I have the sudden urge to knock him down a peg and prove something to him...?' She pursed her lips as she stared at the boy who was glaring at her as if she had offended him in so many ways, which Sakuya clearly didn't remember doing so at all and she just came back to the village yesterday.

"I said fight me, did you not hear that?!" He shouted again with a glare.

"...No," was what Sakuya's reply before she promptly turned her back against him, leaving the boy staring at her in disbelief as if he didn't expect her to decline.

The boy growled as he roughly grabbed Sakuya's shoulder and turned her to face him. "Hey! Let go!" Sakuya struggled to push his hands away.

"No one is here so no one is going to help you, so give it up!" He growled as he shook her, missing Sakuya's incredulous expression given to him after what he just said because there was actually more than one person watching them within her sensory range ...all of those she was familiar with.

"I don't care if you are Fugaku-sama's daughter, I am older than you so you must obey me, weakling! Now shut up!" he sneered.

Hearing that, Sakuya immediately went silent as she stared at him with a blank expression.

Misunderstanding the silent, the boy smiled. "Huh? You actually listened to me? Great! Now I order you to fight me!" He said happily, releasing Sakuya from his grip on her shoulders and promptly got into position to fight after taking a few steps away.

Without saying anything in reply, Sakuya too got into Uchiha-taijutsu stance, albeit slowly and swiftly changed her stance, jabbing the boy's stomach the moment he dashed forward after aching his fist back to make a punch.

He widened his eyes as he gasped at the sudden retaliation before toppling down while grabbing his stomach in pain.

Coughing a few times, trying to regain his breathing, the boy finally calmed down and looked up as he slowly made his way to stand. "You- Did you just fcking use a Hyuuga's taijutsu?! After entering Uchiha's kata at that?!" The boy said, staring at Sakuya in pure disbelief before his eyes narrowed and glared.

"I will fcking tell Fugaku-sama and the elders about this!" He roared. "To think that an Uchiha is using those pale-eyes freaks' taijutsu instead of your own clan's!" He sneered, pointing his finger towards her.

"Pointing is rude, you know. Also, whatever you are talking about? As far as I know, I am just attacking you in retaliation, which was in response to your actions," Sakuya replied without missing a beat with a smile.

"What?" The boy growled.

Sakuya's smile widened a little bit. "Even if by any chance I did use Hyuuga's taijutsu, what proof do you have? Just as you said, there's no one here to see this. Just you and me," she continued with her smile not wavering in the slightest.

"You..." The boy gritted his teeth in anger as his glare hardened as if finally realizing that whatever plans he had before approached her, had backfired on him.

"Also, between the two of us, which one of us are they going to believe more? The calm -but sometimes rebellious- daughter of the clan head or one of the troublemakers, even if you are one of the best young Uchiha fighters?" Sakuya continued. "Oh! And don't forget that you are picking a fight with a recently healed child, who is several years younger than you!" She said and ended with a clap.

The boy's glare didn't even waver after hearing all that.

Both were staring at each other for another second before the boy spat out his bottled up anger towards Sakuya for being able to graduate early as a girl, which he took that as a personal insult, especially when she graduated much more earlier than he was.

Sakuya simply sighed at what she was hearing, really expecting that from a proud and arrogant person like him, who rarely lost against older opponents.

He might still be conscious but even the boy knew if that fight happened in a life and death situation, he would be dead because she managed to incapacitate him with that one jab.

In other words, he lost.

Against a recently graduated Genin, a child who was younger than him.

Within. Five. Seconds.

He just couldn't accept that! No, he wouldn't accept that!! He would begrudgingly accept it if he was up against Itachi but her? A girl? NO!!

Sakuya blinked when she saw the harsh glare suddenly turned into a full-blown hostility. "A girl should just stay in the house and warm the bed for the better males, not be on a battlefield and be better than them!!" He roared, swiftly forming a familiar fire jutsu hand-seals.

'I let my guard down!!' She thought with widened eyes when she saw him spatting a large fireball towards her as if aiming for a kill.

"That's far enough, boy," was what Sakuya heard after bullets of water collided with the fireball, thus saving her from being roasted, before red and a small hand blocked her view of the enraged -now shocked- boy. "No one touches MY students without my permission and gets away with it, you little shit!"

Sakuya looked at the glaring red-headed woman and the owner of the hand, who was standing slightly behind the woman, with widened eyes, "Kushina-sensei? Nii-chan?"

"It seemed you have crossed the line," Itachi said with a glare. "Were you trying to kill my sister, Takeo-san?" he added.
.......................................................................

Jutsu list
(including from previous chapters)
(Sorted by Ranks and Alphabetically)
(土 - 風 - 火 - 雷 - 水 - Non-Elemental)

(土) Earth (土)

Doton - Arijigoku no Jutsu
Doton - Moguragakure no Jutsu
Doton - Retsudo Tenshou

(風) Wind (風)

Fuuton - Kamikaze

(火) Fire (火)

Katon - Hinoko (( Made-up technique ))
Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Katon - Housenka no Jutsu

(水) Water (水)

Suiton - Mizurappa
Suiton - Rekkuu Suigeki

( ) Non-Elemental ( )

Gatsuuga
Kikaichuu - Tsumuji (Aburame Clan Technique)
Mushi Kame no Jutsu (Aburame Clan Technique)
Sen'ei Jashu
Sen'ei Tajashu

(体) Taijutsu (体)

Konoha Daisenkou
.......................................................................

Sorry for not updating for so long.

I got a writer's block to the point I wanted to create a whole new fic regardless am going to update or not for that one... *sweatdrop*

Happy New Year to all of you! :D
.......................................................................

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
151K 5.4K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...