Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0017

1.9K 60 7
By thedevilsdaughter300

Song..really nice :)  
_______

•Hazel POV•

'Breath...I'll give you control back...relax Hazel' Mia spoke

Her voice sounding calm to the touch. I did what she said letting myself relax in the darkness.

Suddenly feeling my senses slowly coming back but my sight. I dug my claws into the snow as I snarled.

Hearing a snap and a few footsteps around
I growled frantically looking around. Again hearing footsteps and bushes moving, thinking it was the men still I processed to snap my jaws when I heard his familiar voice

" Hazel..it's me your mate Xavier,please come back to us we wont hurt you. We see that you are injured let us take care of you... your brother and I are very worried about you I'm sorry for what I did earlier-"

I growled at that and got my eye sight slightly back only being able to see blurry figures.

Frightened about my surroundings seeing only blurry figures all closer then I'd like.

I snarled and  pounced on who ever was closer hearing a loud 'thud' from the person.

Seeing their blurry face I came close and bared my teeth in their face. About to snap my jaws at them when I felt their hand on my head.

Feeling the soft tingles against me as the scent filled my noses once more.

" h-Hazel please calm down I don't want to lose you" Xavier said.

' rose it's our mate I told you he regretted it' Mia said relieved

I looked down to meet his gaze as my eyes got much clearer. I saw his beautiful grey eyes and a small smile appear on his face. I shook my head a little and started to back away when he touched my fur.

" I'm sorry, please don't run away from me. Stay with me and we will work this out" he pleaded

He seemed to stop his scent and tried to get closer to be but I growled.

" look I know you are mad and hurt but please hear me out. I promise you, I wouldn't do that. Just listen to me"

I stared into his eyes feeling the mate pull loosen around my heart.

I nodded and slowly walked to him. He was still sitting on the snow so I lowered my head to his chest and lightly tapped his chest.

' I'll hear you out...if it is a bad excuse—'

Suddenly my body had gave up on me. My head hit the snow as my vision blurred once more and into the darkness.

" HAZEL!?"

__

Hearing the voice of people as it made me slowly awaken, my head lightly spun making me close my eyes.

Eyes still closed when sudden rushes of the events that had happened came to mind. The thought and touch of them wanting me made me almost hurl.

A shiver ran through my body as I jolted a little. Because of that I opened my eyes and froze. Frantic growling and cries were heard. My eyes darted to the sound until I looked around and saw Mason crouched down crying. A guy I had never seen trying to comfort him. A women with curled hair seeming in her 30-40s rubbed his back.

Looking around seeing we were outside as blood painted the grass.

As I tried to understand why they were crying suddenly they both look up and walk to me but, they walked right passed me and went behind me.

Turning to call to them when I stood frozen. Their laid my body on the grass. My eyes were closed as I looked paler then usual. Though my eyes were closed nor was I breathing, you could see fresh tears on my cheek.

I nearly screamed in shock but it was stuck in my throat. I couldn't speak. I ran to where they were and tried to touch them but they didn't even feel me.

This time I screamed letting them know I'm here but neither of them saw or heard me. I collapsed to the ground about to shout once more until I heard a voice calling my name.

" oh, my dear child what are you doing crying on this cold ground? Get up"

the voice was so sweet and gentle. So comforting in this situation. But it was so familiar.

'Who?' I thought

Turning to see a female figure as my eyes widened.

" mom? Is that you?"

She smiled as I slowly walked to her. Though I turned around and looked at my body and the two over my dead body.

" come here" she spoke

I looked to her and slowly went to her. As I got closer she only seemed to become more detailed but her feet.

Once I reached her I felt tears streaming down.

" I miss you so much...why have you left me" I whispered to her

She caressed my hair and gave it a light kiss but I couldn't even feel it...

" why? It wasn't time for me to meet you maybe...you still have much to know before you see me" she answers

" w-what does that mean I'm dead I...but I want to see Mason...Xavier..I don't know he-"

" he has shown you more then twice that he needs you and he won't hurt you. Give him a chance and my beautiful girl, wake up from this dream. He didn't say those things to you. He never did. Believe me."

Her voice was slightly fading as her figure was slowly glowing.  Her beautiful caramel hair falling on her face when she moved her head. Her green eyes were shining bright.

" w-wait don't go I need you mom don't leave me" I plead but she waved back at me with her award winning smile and left out of thin air like she was never here.

' m-mom wait please'

In seconds everything then went black and I could hear people talking and crying all over again.

' not again...please'

' HAZEL, thank god you are back I thought I lost you there!! but we need to get up now they think we died from so much blood lost' Mia said

' let's wake up' I said to her

Putting all my strength to opening my eyes and moving my body but quickly got worn out. Feeling the darkness around me I pushed to keep going.

Feeling the pain on my body as I kept pushing to finally see and move when my eyes shot open.

I quickly stood up taking a deep breath of air. Sudden pain in my head and body struck harder making me wince.

" YOU'RE ALIVE" mason screamed

He hugged me tightly as I hissed from the pain again. Hearing his sniffles and whimpers from him I rubbed his back.

" Yes I'm alive" I whispered hugging him back

" I can't leave you guys, you know I'm always a fighter" I say in a playful manner.

Immediately after doctor and a nurse came rushing to my side to check if everything was going smoothly which it was but, my head was hurting.

Mason was looking at me with a concerned look till I gave him a small smile.

' I'm okay...really i am'

'...you've been out for four days...so you better be'

I nearly laughed forgetting all the stuff that had happened. Forgetting about Ava and how I was a murder known in those woods.

The doctors checked me a couple times more till they decided I was okay.

" well...Luna..if you need anything just let us know"

I looked at him and locked eyes seeing he froze in my gaze

" can I talk with Xavier in....private please" I requested

He seemed to be surprised of my question but nodded.

" yes you may Luna I will go get him, beta are you-"

"Mason, before you go...I dreamed with mom..it was strange really..I'll tell you more later"I softly smiled at him

Confusion was only seen on his face as he opened his mouth to speak.

" love to here it..tell me all about it when you're done chit chatting with him." he smiled as I nodded

He walked out as the doctors followed after.

'Actually...maybe talking to him isn't a good idea still..'

' why!? He's our mate!' Mia argued

' I've met him for two-three days?' I questioned

' so?'

' Hazel...trust me..'

' when I do blood ends up on me' I huffed

'...because we are what father wanted. He can help us. Be better.'

I stayed quiet, shortly after  I heard footsteps coming closer till I heard a soft knock on the door.

Looking over to see Xavier, his eyes searching frantically for me. Once our eyes met it was as if his whole body had just relaxed.

Coming slowly to me when a doctor came into the room. Immediately Xavier reacted to growling as a warning.

He bared his fangs as his claws slightly grew. His eyes had turned yellow as the doctor froze.

Realizing what was going on, I tried to stand but my body refused to stand making me hiss from the pain.

His eyes darted to me and quickly went to me. I simply watched as he placed his hands on my cheek as gentle as he could.

" sorry alpha I-"

" Out"

Sighing at his behavior I placed my hand on his seeing him freeze up.

" Xavier" I called

His head whipped to face me as I almost laughed.

" yea I know your name big guy. He's not going to hurt me...let him go.." I simply said

I watched as his eyes slowly soften but didn't move from where he was.

I took a glance at the doctor and mind-linked him.

' go..I have him..'

Immediately I saw him run out as I looked back into his eyes

" are you okay?" He whispered

" I'm fine"

" you stopped breathing. Your body laid lifeless next to me. You were bloody and scratched up. What happened?...I'm so sorry" he calmly spoke but I saw the swirls of concern

" i-I wasn't breathing" I repeated

"You weren't it was- I felt like I was at fault and I promise I'm sorry for what I've done. Once you left Mason and I got into a fight and I didn't even know and I told him how I didn't know. Him and I don't know what happened but I don't remember saying anything to you. Please believe me."

He came closer to me as I simply placed my hand on his chest to give us space.

Seeing he paused and slowly backed away. His hands slipping from my skin as I didn't want his warmth..only the soft tingles against me.

I lightly held his hand tighter as he froze once more.

" umm...w- why did you call me for a private talk" he said curiously

'Do it" Mia said with confidence

' no to early....I'm trusting what mother had said..even if it was a dream'

" to let you know...Im willing to slowly get to know you...maybe.." I whispered

Feeling stupid I looked away when he gently held my chin to look at him.

" I'm willing to take it slow with you little rouge"

He smiled at me seeing his eyes slowly turn back to normal.

" I'm suddenly a little rouge?" I scoffed though a small smile made it to my lips

" and so what if you are" he smirked

" this little rouge could pin you to the floor again" I grinned

He laughed and let go of me.

" glad I could talk to you finally..or properly don't you think" he smiled

" glad to meet you Xavier. Let's see what else you can do to win me" I rolled my eyes to him

He laughed once again and nodded

" challenge accepted little rouge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...
87.3K 3.5K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
1.8K 143 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...