CrissColfer/Klaine smut

By wishiwasinlovetoo

not gonna lie some of these are really hot More

i hate movie night
insecurities
your sexy when your mad
hickeys
"fuck off santana"
hotel
firsts
harry (freaking) potter
drunk
21st birthday
under the sheets
hammock
sorta first time
sick days
gentalmanly
college expirements
make up sex
jealous
trying something
for fucks sake
starting with cooper
summertime
skipping class
quickie
your body is mine
watta way to wake up
baking cake
talk to me
curfew
weekend away
tough
dirty, not clean
royalty
bucket list
new
sleepy head
field sex
short n sweet
get some
work day
soon
christmas lights
brushfire
almost an hour
no way
blame it on the alcohol
bite me
exposed
plug
smile for the camera
long time no fuck
a kink for publicity
please
spreader bars
feeling better now
icy
sleeping bag
finger me
homework procrastination

ride you

8.1K 68 15
By wishiwasinlovetoo

'You.' Blaine said simply, crossing the room and standing in front of him, towering over Kurt in his seated position, so close their legs brushed together. 'You, I saw those guys flirting with you all night, I saw you.'

Oh, you want to play do you? Kurt thought, a thrill of excitement running through him. He loved it when Blaine acted possessive; he got so rough and it usually resulted in him manhandling Kurt. It was a far cry from his usual put together self.

Kurt cast his eyes down; staring at the floor between their feet, feeling Blaine's imposing presence over him. 'I'm sorry Blaine.' He whispered.

Blaine lent down and grabbed hold of Kurt's wrists and dragged him into a standing position, bringing his face as close to Kurt's as he could.

'I've told you about this before Kurt, it just isn't acceptable.' Blaine growled. Kurt gasped, feeling his knees buckle, but he couldn't fall back down to the bed, Blaine was still holding on to his wrists. Heat coiled in his stomach and he felt his cock twitch in his pants.
He was so glad Blaine's parents weren't home till late.

'What are you going to do to me?' Kurt asked, his voice coming out barely more than a whisper and thick with lust. Blaine's fingers dug into his wrists so hard Kurt was sure he would bruise. He didn't care; it would just be a reminder of this experience for days to come.

'What do you think I'm going to do to you?' Blaine said, his voice low and almost dangerous. 'I'm going to show you who you belong to.' He released Kurt's wrists and placed his hands firmly on Kurt's chest, shoving him roughly on to the bed.

Kurt fell back on to the mattress, legs still hanging over the edge with his arms splayed above his head. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest and his cock getting hard quickly, straining against the zipper of his pants.

Blaine crawled onto the bed, straddling Kurt's hips and leaning over him. He stared down at Kurt, lips set in a firm line and nostrils flared a stern expression on his face. Kurt whimpered and squirmed underneath him, bucking his hips in a sudden need for some contact.

He reached his arms up to wrap them around Blaine's neck and pull him down for a kiss, wanting to feel Blaine's soft lips against his own and snake his tongue into the wet, welcoming heat.

His hands were caught mid movement as Blaine caught his wrists once more, this time pinning them to the mattress above his head, hard.

'I don't think so.' Blaine growled. He pulled back, kneeling up on the bed and yanking his sweater over his head, throwing it behind him. He got off the bed to pull his pants off, pausing to slap Kurt's hands away as he tried to remove his own clothing.

'I'll do that.' Blaine said as he stripped Kurt, tossing his clothes among his own on the floor. As soon as they were both naked Blaine crawled back onto the bed.

Kurt spread his legs wide, arching his back and giving Blaine a good view of his ass.

'Are you going to fuck me Blaine?' Kurt whimpered. At any other time he would be embarrassed at how easily Blaine had reduced him to a writhing mess. His hands wandered to his head as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up from his perfect style.

'Oh no Kurt, I saw you staring at that guy's ass all night. Well you can't fuck him, your cock belongs to me, I'm the only one you'll be fucking.' Blaine insisted, pushing Kurt back on to the bed when he moved to sit up and slapped his thigh. 'Stay where you are, I'm going to ride you.'

Kurt's eyes went wide and he gasped as Blaine grabbed him under his shoulders and pushed him up so that he was splayed in the middle of the bed. He was tempted to reach up and grab Blaine as he leaned over to the bedside table to fetch the lube, but he felt he would be pushed away again.

'Fuck, Blaine.' Kurt breathed as Blaine knelt over him, spreading his knees each side of Kurt's hips and pouring the lube onto his fingers, smearing it between the digits to warm it. He smirked down at his boyfriend as he reached one hand behind him to smear the lube over his hole.

Kurt moaned at the sight, leaning up on his elbows to get a better view and gasping as Blaine placed his free hand firmly on Kurt's chest to push him back down onto the mattress.

'Stay there.' He said, his voice a bit more breathless now that he had two fingers buried deep inside himself, twisting and stretching the tight muscle. He closed his eyes and groaned, arching his back slightly, biting his lip with a gasp as he found his prostate.

'Blaine, you look so hot.' Kurt whimpered, wanting desperately to reach down and stroke his cock, or up to wrap his hand firmly around Blaine's cock, to stroke him hard and make his boyfriend come as he fingered himself.

'Getting my ass ready for your cock Kurt, mine's the only ass you're allowed to fuck.' Blaine panted as he added another finger into his tight hole. 'I'm going to ride you until you scream, so hard you won't even remember your own name. I'm going to fuck your cock with my ass' He thrust his fingers into his hole faster and harder.

'Guh.' Kurt moaned, fully intending to say actual words, but none came out.

'And you're just going to lie there and take it.' Blaine grinned, pulling his fingers free and grabbing the lube, pouring it directly on to Kurt's hard, throbbing cock and spreading it generously.

Kurt gasped at the cool liquid before moaning and squirming as Blaine's hand stroked him firmly. Precum was already leaking from his slit and Blaine swiped a thumb over the head to mix it in with the lube.

'Please, Blaine, please.' Kurt panted.

Blaine looked down at his boyfriend, spread out beneath him. His face, neck and chest were flushed and covered with a fine sheen of sweat, his hair was completely debauched and his arms remained above his head submissively.

Deciding they were both more than ready Blaine shuffled forward a bit so he was positioned above Kurt's cock, using one hand to guide it as he lowered himself down. They both moaned loudly as the head of Kurt's cock pushed past the tight ring of muscles, then deeper into him as Blaine sat down on his lap.

'God, Kurt, I love your cock.' Blaine breathed, folding his legs underneath him and resting his hands on Kurt's chest, feeling his boyfriend's heart fluttering in his chest. He could feel his muscles adjusting to Kurt's length, stretching him wide and making him feel so full.

He sighed as he relaxed, he had wanted this all night, wanting nothing more than to have Kurt fill him completely, spread beneath him, looking completely wrecked and pliant.

Kurt grunted and tried to buck his hips. 'Move Blaine! Oh please.' He pleaded, tossing his head from side to side and reaching up to grab Blaine's hips.

'Not yet.' Blaine grinned wickedly. He clenched his muscles tightly around Kurt's cock, watching Kurt arch his back and cry out.

'Blaine!' Kurt gasped, slapping Blaine hard on the thigh in an attempt to get him moving. 'Move Goddamit!'

Blaine grabbed hold of Kurt's wrists once again and pushed him back firmly into the mattress, leaning over him.

'I don't know where you got the idea you're in control here Kurt.' Blaine growled, licking a stripe down Kurt's jaw to his neck before reaching down and placing a biting kiss to Kurt's left nipple.

Kurt screamed with pleasure, arching his back and trying to break his arms free from Blaine's grasp to no avail. He pushed his feet into the mattress to try and gain some leverage to fuck Blaine, but Blaine only chuckled and lifted himself up.

'Lay down Kurt.' Blaine said sternly. It took a few seconds for the words to sink in but eventually Kurt sank back down on the mattress. 'Tell me, who does your cock belong to?' He leant over to Kurt's other nipple to pay it the same attention.

'Yours Blaine, it's all yours, only ever yours! My cock and my ass, they're both yours. Everything is yours Blaine. Please move, please, I need you, I need your ass, please Blaine fuck my cock, fuck me Blaine.' The words spilled out of Kurt's mouth before he fully realised what he was saying.

Blaine grinned and lifted himself off of Kurt's cock until only the head remained before slamming back down.

'Yes!' Kurt cried out, arching his back off the mattress once more.

'Like that Kurt?' Blaine panted, pulling off Kurt's cock once more. 'Want more of my ass?'

'Fuck, yes!'

Blaine slammed down again, using his grip on Kurt's wrists as leverage, repeating the movement over and over, fucking himself hard on Kurt's cock. The bed creaked beneath them and the headboard banged against the wall. Blaine knew he should be worried about marking the paint but right then he couldn't care less.

He carried on fucking Kurt's cock until the burning in his thighs became too much to bear, settling instead for sitting on Kurt's lap and rocking back and forth. Every movement made Kurt's cock brush against his prostate and he felt his orgasm edging closer and closer.

Kurt moaned and grunted beneath him, hands still held firmly above his head and unable to do anything but writhe and groan.
'Blaine, I'm gonna-' Kurt gasped, throwing his head back as came hard inside Blaine. Blaine could feel the hot liquid coating his ass, making his movements even more slicker.

Watching Kurt come beneath him sent waves of pleasure coursing through Blaine, coiling deep inside his stomach. He let go of one of Kurt's wrists to stroke himself hard and fast, coming thickly on to Kurt's stomach, chest and neck.

'Oh God Blaine.' Kurt panted as Blaine collapsed on top of him, placing opened mouth kisses on any part of Kurt's body he could reach and ignoring the sticky mess between them.

'I love you Kurt.' Blaine smiled, feeling his muscles twitch around Kurt's softening cock.

'I love you too.' Kurt said. 'Especially when you get possessive and rough.' He added with a whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 39.1K 54
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
356K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
2M 120K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.7M 23K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...