Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Give him space"

406 8 3
By notcoincidental

*flashback from kindergarten*

Eddies POV

Richie invited me to his birthday party today at his grandparents house. I'm eating some cake right now. Everyone sitting around the dinner table. Stans parents said no to him going and Bill had a chess tournament. You know you wouldn't expect a person like Bill to like chess. After we eat Richie has a suggestion to go outside so we do. We walk outside.

Richie: it's beautiful outside.

Eddie: since when do you think anything is pretty?

Richie: since I saw you. Ooooooh

He holds up his hand expecting me to give him a high five.

Eddie: ok don't know what that means.

Richie: good. How about we go into the sandbox.

Eddie: uh yeah no way too much germs.

Richie: *imitating eddie* too much germs.

He runs over and jumps in the sandbox.

Eddie: disgusting.

Richie: come on Ed's live a little. It's just some sand.

Eddie: no.

Richie: welp, you brought this upon yourself.

Eddie: what?

Suddenly he gets out of the sandbox covered in sand and start chasing me trying to hug me.

Eddie: Richie stop.

Richie: nope.

Eddie: if my mom knew-

Richie: well your mom isn't here.

Eddie: so?

Richie: sooooo

He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug.

Eddie: ugh get off.

Richie: nope.

As much as I hated all the germs from the hug I enjoyed it. I enjoy when Richie hugs me. It's like there's nothing else there like I'm floating. Suddenly we hear the door slide open. Richie quickly lets go of me and looks who's at the door.

Richie: KATIE!

Katie: RICH!

They run over to each other and hug. She doesn't seem to care that she's now covered in sand.

Richie: what are you doing here?

Katie: you don't think I'd miss your birthday Rich, I never do.

Richie turns around and brings her over to me.

Richie: Katie this is Eddie, eddie this is Katie.

Katie: hi, I'm Richies cousin.

Eddie: best friend.

Richie: Katie lives in New York so I rarely see her.

Katie: well lets go into the sandbox.

She runs over to it and jumps in. Richie does the same. I mean I'm already covered in sand so what's the harms I step into the sandbox. Rich is digging a little hole.

Richie: I got an idea how about you guys get out so I can hide something in the sandbox and then you guys have to find it.

Katie: I'm down.

Eddie: sure.

Me and Katie stepped out of the sandbox. As much as I didn't want to dig in the germs and dirt called sand. But it seemed like it would make Richie happy and that's what mattered. We turned around waiting for him to hide it. Me and Katie stood there. I start to feel my fanny pack being unclipped but I don't think much of it until someone grabbed it and throws it to the side.

Eddie: what th-

Suddenly me and Katie get pushed into the pool. I was under water, I closed my eyes. I saw Katie swim right up to the edge of the pool while I had an idea. I know how to swim even though my mom never lets me and even though I hate to be in a pool with a bunch of dirt and germs and I'm in my clothes I want payback. I stay under water, I can hold my breath for a long time so I'm staying under. We are in the deep side of the pool, by the way it's a huge pool. I stay down and wait for someone to come down and get me. I hear yelling above water and a big splash. I feel someone grab my arms and bring me up to the surface of the water. He sets me on the stairs.

Richie: now what do I do?

Katie: I don't know you're the one who pushed him down.

Richie: do you know CPR?

Katie: No.

He shakes me. I open my eyes slowly. I look at him and smile.

Eddie: Ferris Bueller youre my hero.

Richie: oh fuck you.

He swims away. Katie and I laugh.

*flashback over/present day*

Beep beep beep beep.

Someone's alarm goes off. I'm assuming that means it's 5. Richie fell asleep on top of me. I push him off of me forcing him to wake up. Bill lifts his head up.

Bill: ugh I don't want to go to school.

That makes everyone else sit up. I yawn and stand up.

Eddie: I'm gonna go get my clothes from my room.

I walk over to the stair case and walk upstairs. Once I'm up there I see my mom looking for her keys.

Eddie: hey mom.

Sonia: oh hi sweetie.

She walks over and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek

Sonia: ok I love you and I'll see you after school.

She walks over to the coffee table and spits her keys. She grabs them and walks out the door locking it behind her. I walk down the hall and up the stairs to my room. I look through my closet for a nice outfit. I find a mustard yellow turtle neck. I mean it's cute. I put it on along with some jeans. I walk back downstairs all the way down to the basement. When I walk over everyone stares at me.

Eddie: what?

Ben: what are you wearing?

Eddie: why? What's wrong with it?

Bill: Eddie, that's the gayest shirt I have ever seen in my entire life.

We all crack up.

Millie: oh my god you guys. That is one of the cutest shirts I've ever seen.

Eddie: thanks.

Everyone starts digging in their bags for clothes. Katie is already dressed.

Mike: guys I'm gonna stay home.

Ben: what? Why?

Mike: I threw up last night.

Once everyone's ready everyone gets on their bikes besides people in Richies car and we start driving to school. Obviously Richies car arrives at school before the bikes. We wait for Bill and the rest of the group cause we want to walk into school with them. Once everyone is here, we all walk into school together. I go over down the hall to my locker. Richie follows me.

Richie: hey, um Eddie?

That's weird he rarely calls me Eddie, only when he's serious or nervous about something. I nervously turn around.

Eddie: yeah?

Richie: I love you.

Eddie: *laughs* I love you too.

Richie: ok well I have to get to class.

Eddie: ok bye.

He walks away. Something is wrong. Number one he called me eddie number two he just sounded nervous and sad number three he just like says I love you like all emotional like he saying goodbye and number four usually I have to tell him to get to class. I need to figure out what's wrong but first I have to get to class. I shut my locker and walk down the hall to art. When I walk in I sit by Alison.

Eddie: hey do you know what's up with Richie?

Alison: I don't know, you were the one that was with him all night.

Eddie: he just seemed very, I don't know disappointed even though we had a hell of a good time. Like how can someone go from rocking out and happy at a concert to being all depressed and sad.

Alison: I don't know maybe he had a bad dream or something?

Eddie: I don't know but I wanna figure out.

Alison: or you could just give him space.

Eddie: GiVe HiM sPaCe? what? No, I don't think he needs space.

Alison: well you guys are like always together a-

Eddie: yeah because we want to be together.

Alison: Ok, well even if he doesn't need space, you still shouldn't bug him about it, if he doesn't want to talk about it don't make him just try to cheer him up.

Eddie: I know.

Alison: well you didn't.

Eddie: whatever.

We get out our sketchbooks and start doing the Do Now. It says "draw something you couldn't live without (a thing)" Well I couldn't live without Richie but it says a thing so what is a thing I couldn't live without. Um I don't know, I could pretty much live without anything besides my friends. My friends and Richie are the most important thing to me and I couldn't live without them but I cannot draw them. I mean I've gotten kicked out of my house so it's not my home. I don't need my journals anymore. I don't need my phone. The only thing I need is my friends, I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them. So what brought us all together, honestly the clown brought us all together, well not all of us but if that clown didn't show up and stuff then we would have never have met Beverly and Ben and Mike and then we would haven't have been friends with the other people in our group. I hate the stupid clowns guts if they even have any and I really wish he didn't exist and I really wish Georgie was alive and we didn't have to freaking fight a sewer clown but if fighting that clown led to having the perfect life with the best people in the world and the best boyfriend in the world and (becoming) the best mom in the world, I say it was worth it. I still don't know what to draw though. Maybe the sewers or Georgie's boat. I mean Bill isn't in this class so. I start drawing a paper boat running down the river. Once I'm done I put "The Losers Club" big and bold right on the top. The teacher goes to the front of the classroom.

Teacher: ok who wants to come up first?

Oh fuck. We are supposed to present these?

Student: I'll go.

A girl walks on up and starts presenting her Do Now. You know you would think that I would know everyone's name by now,this late in the school year but I don't know this bitches name. She sits back down.

Teacher: Next. *nobody volunteers* ok then I'll go in alphabetical order.

He starts calling names until he gets to me. I walk up on to the front of the class and magnet my Do Now onto the board. I then look at the class and see all the students faces. I look down at my shoes and start speaking.

Eddie: I couldn't live without this paper boat. It might not look like much considering most students drew pictures of houses and clothes and phones. This boat might mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me. I hate this boat. I hate it so much and most of the time I wish it didn't exist but then I remember that I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for this boat. I wouldn't have my friends and I wouldn't have a nice home or a nice mom and I would still be that little miserable, germaphobic, annoyed, scared, little kid. Yes this boat put me through unspeakable pain and torture and fear but in the end it was all worth it because now I've pretty much got it all. I'm now strong and fearless and my life may not be perfect but I guess that's what's so perfect about it. I hate this boat but I have to thank it.

I quickly turn around and grab the paper and walk back to my seat and sit down. I feel the eyes on me. I can tell everyone thinks I'm insane. Suddenly the teacher stands up and starts clapping and that causes everyone else to start clapping too.

Teacher: I don't know what the hell that means but it's art.

Well apparently my art teacher is a little insane too.

Alison: Yo what the fuck was that? A paper boat?

Eddie: long story.

Ok that's all I have right now I hope you enjoyed and I know it's not the best and there's nothing good about it but thank you so much for reading you are awesome and next chapters there is gonna be some drama some spice some tea but I was just like maybe I should let them be happy for a few chapters and just have perfect lives for a little while so next chapter is gonna be juicy ok byyyyyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
585K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views 💀 wrote this at 13.
1.4K 44 15
in which, danny fights a clown with her best friends and finds love in the middle of it. [ fem oc × beverly marsh ] [ lowercase intended ] [ stephen...
70K 1.1K 31
I'M BAD AT SUMMARIES IM SORRY 😐 SO THIS STORY IS AN IT FANFICTION ABOUT EDDIE ENJOY 😊 ALSO EVERYONE IS 14 IN THIS STORY.