Handcuffed During The Holidays

By KassandraVivu

Anthony Deangelo is a computer programmer, game programmer, game developer, game designer, Manga writer, Arti... More

Characters.
CH. 1 The Phone Call
CH. 2 This person is CRAZY
CH. 3 What was I thinking?
CH. 4 He really thought
CH. 5 The Key
CH. 7 Who cares what people think
CH. 8 It happens
CH. 9 Everywhere we go
CH. 10 Why do you call me Mama
CH. 11 Christmas songs
CH. 12 Are we there yet
CH. 13 You might like me
CH. 14 He said what he said
CH. 15 We're Here!!
CH. 16 Did he?
CH. 17 I've Been Kissed!
CH. 18 My Feelings?
CH. 19 Should I show her
CH. 20 I stunned him
CH. 21 Here come the Holiday Games!
CH. 22 This isn't bad
CH. 23 She just turned me on
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve part 2
CH. 24 Merry Christmas EVE & Christmas
CH. 25 Christmas with you, crazy
CH. 26 Don't doubt it
CH. 27 Wake up, it's gift time
CH. 28 Handcuffed for Life?
CH. 29 He's going to regret this
Q & A
CH. 30 So go (Part 1)
CH. 30 You're here (Part 2)
CH. 31 You and Me, Forever
Happy New Year Eve, My Love
It's The Day
Our Future
Q&A answered
Merch Coming Soon
Handcuffed During Mothers Day!
Watty Award
Announcement
A New Story
Handcuffed During The Holidays PAPERBACK PUBLISHED
It is now posted!

CH. 6 Not going to remain calm

14.2K 856 357
By KassandraVivu

CH. 6 Not going to Remain Calm

(Aimee POV)

When I saw the look on his face, I knew damn well he either didn't have the key, or he lost it.

I kept staring at him, genuinely speechless.

"Sweet Lord, Sweet Lord. I ask you to give me strength right now." I started saying to myself and humming.

"Baba yetu, yetu uliye Mbinguni yetu, yetu amina! Baba yetu yetu uliye Jina lako litukuzwe." I started singing to myself to calm myself down, I don't know about other people, but when I felt like I was going to snap, I would start to sing or hum to myself, just to calm myself down.

"What, I didn't know you were spiritual. What language is that?" He asked me.

He didn't know I was spiritual? He doesn't even know me at all!

I let out a laugh that caused his eyes to widen, surprised and taken back by me laughing.

"Oh, I'm not spiritual. But I'm praying to God, whatever God there is out there, to give me the strength not to end you right here and right now." I said.

Anthony stared at me with a wary facial expression.

I noticed the amusement running through his eyes, Oh he find this funny?

"I'm sorry, did I miss something funny? Tell me. I want to laugh also. I find nothing funny here; you need to tell me where the key is!" I said, losing all my patience.

It was the truth, and I didn't lie. My arm was really starting to hurt badly, and it wasn't fair that he could move his arm the way he wanted to move it, but I couldn't do that.

I already agreed to his plan of being his pretend girlfriend, so why was I still handcuffed?

"I just found it funny how I have you, singing and acting spiritual right now when you happen not to be a spiritual person, that's all," He said, causing me to groan.

"Listen, just remain calm." He told me, causing my eyes to widen.

Remain calm? Remain calm? Has he lost his mind? I have been calm throughout this entire thing.

I mean, any other person would probably have reacted way differently to this situation than I have.

I looked at him, giving him a look to suggest he was utterly ridiculous to tell me to remain calm.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one handcuffed to a car with no key," I said, causing him to flinch.

If this guy doesn't stop flinching. I'll give him something to flinch about.

"Do you have the key, yes or no?" I asked him.

He let out a sigh.

"I left my place with the key." He told me. I raised a brow. That's not what I asked, and he avoided answering my question.

Did he think that would work? That will not work for me.

"That didn't answer my question. I asked you a yes or no question; your answer needs to be either Yes or No," I said to him.

He let out a sigh. "It's in here somewhere I know it." He said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you positive that the key is in here? Because if it's not Anthony. I'm going to be very angry. Like very, very angry." I said to him, making sure he got it.

He let out another sigh and pulled the car off the road, surprising me.

My eyes widened, wondering what he was going to do.

He parked the car, took off his seatbelt, and got out of the car, closing the door behind him.

"Ah shit, he's going to kill me," I said to myself.

Well, there goes my life. There goes the years I invested in my career and worked hard.

I just finished paying my student loans just a couple of months ago.

Damn, I'm about to die. I didn't even start my own family yet.

I still don't even know who the damn mole is either wow, what a way to die.

What a God damn way to die, by the person who abducted you, forced you into an agreement with being his girlfriend, and having you handcuffed to his car.

I heard a noise outside, and Anthony surprised me by suddenly opening the back seat door, going through things.

I let out a sigh when I realized he was probably looking for the handcuffed key; that's great. He was looking for the key and not going to kill me.

My life has come down to making jokes about my death. I've officially lost it.

Then again, I should have known I lost it ever since I decided to make a deal with this man.

I mean, who in their right mind would do that?

I heard him close the door. I looked out the window, seeing that he was standing in front of my door.

He opened my door, and I let out a sigh.

"Did you find the key?" I asked, but my eyes zoomed towards the cloth he had in one of his hands.

"What the hell-" Panic ran through my body.

Did I assume too fast?

"Relax. I found the key, and the cloth is a cooling cloth to help with the pain. I told you I wasn't going to hurt you." He said, sounding hurt because I thought he would hurt me. He lifts his hand', showing me the key and using it on the handcuffs.

My arm was free.

"I'm free, free at last, free at last. Now, if you handcuff me again, I'll show you something, my people came a long way, and I refuse to be in handcuffs," I said, stretching my hand and giving him a speech.

"Give me your arm." He ignored my speech, but I noticed that he had a slight smirk on his face. I hesitated. I mean, you can't blame me. After all, he did, I had to be a little hesitant before letting him do things.

I gently placed my arm on his hand.

He wrapped the cloth on my arm, and it instantly felt better; the pain I had on my arm was slowly fading.

I let out a nice noise, a noise of relief. For some reason, I noticed that his body jolted, and I raised a brow to that.

What's wrong with him?  He kept wrapping my arm with the cloth, and I let the feel of relief take over.

"That's nice," I said, looking up to find him staring at my arm and making sure the cloth was okay.

"Does it feel better?" He asked me, looking up, making eye contact with me.

I didn't say anything; for some reason, I lost the ability to talk.

How could someone have such pretty eyes?

His eyes were the prettiest green I've ever seen.

"Aimee." He said; my eyes widened at how my name sounded coming from him.

He made it sound so pleasant, as if it was something extremely beautiful and fragile.

I shook my head, kicking myself in my mind about why I was behaving and thinking this way.

"Yes, it does. Thank you." I said.

He continued looking at me as if he was searching my face for a reaction.

"Okay." He whispered, letting go of my arm.

I brought my arm inside the car, and for some reason, the cloth felt a little different on my arm; it didn't feel like that when it was being placed on. It's as if it lost a warmth or something.

He closed my side of the door, and I looked out the window to see it was still snowing.

I heard the driver seat car door open and turned to look at him, dusting himself off before getting in.

His glasses were foggy.

"Hey, your glasses are foggy," I said.

He nodded with a smirk on his face.

"Trust me; I can see that." He said in a jokingly voice,  causing me to roll my eyes.

"Let me clean them," I said, grabbing his glasses off his face.

I started to clean his glasses with my sweater.

"So, are you going to tell me what language you were speaking?" He asked me, and I let out a sigh.

"Swahili," I said, done with cleaning his glasses.

I looked up to find him staring at me with a deep look, not understanding why he was.

"You can speak it fluently?" He asked me.  I nodded my head.

I looked clearly at his face and realized that although he abducted me. I would be a fool to say he wasn't a good-looking guy.

He could have got a girlfriend without kidnapping one.

I placed his glasses right on his face gently.

"There, now you can go back to driving," I said, and he smiled.

Showing me those two deep dimples on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Mama." He said, turning to face the steering wheel.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering why did he call me that.

"So, what's your favorite color?" He asked me.

I touched my now free arm and started to rub it gently.

"Green," I said. The truth was I didn't even have a favorite color, but for some reason, when he asked that question.

The color green was all I could even think about.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So what do you Dolls think about Aimee and Anthony?

Also thank Goodness, the key was in Anthony's car, because truthfully, he really did misplace them.

Aimee is finally free!!! from the cuffs. Lol, I hope you Dolls are liking the characters so far like I said before I have so much to do with this story and I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned :)

Also, yes Aimee speaks Swahili and Anthony seems to be interested in that.

I bet you all are wondering what else can Aimee and Anthony do.

Aimee's new favorite color happens to be Green, can anyone wonder why?

Give this Chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
25.8K 1.2K 16
(Y/N) a workaholic with a struggling relationship finds himself kidnapped on Christmas day, where he is pursued by an obsessed Co-Worker intent on ha...
94.2K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...