Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

16. The Gathering

453 34 93
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hello readers...

Here is the weekend and here is the update... I know, I didn't update last weekend and I am sorry for that... So go ahead and enjoy this update.

Happy reading

_______________________

Rey's POV

"Oh that's great... Thank you so much for the information... I will talk to him then" I said and cut the call not before hearing the my pleasure from her...

I talked to Swayam's PA now and I was glad to know that he has free schedule today and I can convince him to come to the gathering today... It's been two days since the fiasco of the party and I hadn't talked to him since then... I hope he is not mad at me... Thinking all this, I dialled his number and he picked up at the third ring...

"Hello" he said in his cold, business tone... I think he is busy...

"Hey dude! Are you busy?" I asked him hoping a 'no' for the answer...

"Huh... No... Actually yes... But I will do it afterwards... Say now... Why did you call???" He asked sounding confused...

"What!? Can't I call my friend casually???" I asked faking a hurt tone to which he chuckled... There is something wrong with this man today...

"I know my friend more than you do alright!? He doesn't call me at this time knowing I will be in my office unless and until there is some work... He usually casually calls at night!!! So... Shoot!!" He said and to say I am impressed would be an understatement...

"Okay... U caught me... I actually called you to say that you are coming today to my home since everyone is meeting up just for chilling around" I said and there is silence for few seconds on the other side...

"I am afraid I can't, I have work, not free..." He said and I smirked... I knew this would come up...

"For your kind information, I talked to your PA already before and you are totally free today and I am not taking no for an answer..." I said mimicking his tone earlier...

"Oops... Looks like you caught me this time... Okay then, I will be there" he said... I didn't expect that so fast... Wow!!!

"Woah bro! That was very quick... So we will be waiting... My place, at 6, done?" I asked

"Done" he replied...

"Okay bye then... You carry on with your work, see you in the evening" I said

"Bye" he said and hung up... I smirked to myself as the first step of my plan is successful... Now next, I dialled everyone's number and said everyone to meet up in an hour or so. Now it's 12, everyone may come be here by 1:30 or 2... There's a reason I called everyone before Swayam. I hope this works out...

Soon it was 2 and everyone had arrived... Including Pia! Yes, I invited her too... After knowing her feelings towards Swayam that day, I was hell bent on including her too, it would be in our favour at some time...

"Please let's order something guys... I am too hungry" Vicky said

"Oye bhukkad... How much will you eat??? Everytime concerned about eating something!!!" I said and everyone started laughing...

"It's not my fault... You called me when I just woke up, so I didn't even have breakfast properly... Now let me order something. What you guys will eat? Pizza???" He asked and everyone agreed. He ordered and we all waited for him to finish. As soon as the order arrived, everyone launched on it like hungry hulks since ages... As soon as it finished, I clapped to gain everyone's attention... We were seated in my living room, on couch, on bean bags and some on mattress spread down... I was sitting down...

"So guys, let's come to the point before Swayam comes..." I said and everyone looked confused...

"You invited him too?" Simmi asked and I nodded...

"I invited him later in the evening and you all much early because I have a plan... And you guys know for what..." I said and Nil cut me off next saying...

"To know the mysterious girl of The Swayam Shekhawat" he said animatedly and I chuckled...

"Wait wait... Am I missing something???" Pia asked and I facepalmed myself in my mind. She doesn't know anything!!!

"Yup... You don't know what we know..." I said and she frowned...

"Care to enlighten me then" she said and leaned forward, resting her right elbow on her knees and her face in her palms...

"That night when you were wasted and passed out, we got a small sneak a peak into Swayam's past and the reason behind his arrogant, grumpy behaviour" I said and her eyes looked more interested in the topic as she nodded to me to continue...

"And the reason behind it is... A girl!" As soon as I said this, her elbow on knees slipped and she jerked down suddenly, startled... She quickly recovered herself and sat straight giving blank expressions to everyone... I smirked at her... Poor Pia! She doesn't know that we all know what's in her heart, damn! We don't even know that she herself know this or not... But not only me, each and every person was looking at her, to which she was confused...

"What!?" She asked and we all shrugged and shook our heads and diverted our attention...

"Continue now..." She said and was curious to know further...

"So that's it!!! We know nothing else about it" Simmi spoke this time...

"But we know one thing, who so ever this mystery girl is, Swayam is broken because of her and he stopped loving and living his life like before" I concluded and I can see the changes of expression on Pia's face from curious, to hurt, to disappointed, to sad, to concerned... I smiled at that, this Swayam doesn't know what he is missing in someone else's grief...

"So, what's the plan now???" Amar asked and I gave everyone a lopsided grin...

"Now spill it already!!" Nil said and I sighed to start...

"My plan is to search who is this girl!!! I mean, we can help him out only if we will know more about it..." I said and everyone nodded...

"But how will we do that?" Bharat asked and I continued...

"We can go and search in some places to get any clue of the girl... Since Swayam is so attached to her, I hope that he has hid her memories everywhere he goes..." I took a breath and said... "So we have to search at his home, his office and his personal things such as, MacBook, laptop, mobile, wallet, etc... We have to divide that job among ourselves"

"I don't think this is gonna work... It is so simple and straight... I mean, why will he want anyone to know his personal things to keep it everywhere???" Rinni said and she was right at some point...

"You are right Rinni. But we don't have any other option as well... You only think, is there any other thing we can do? No right!... We can atleast try this once" I said and everyone seem to agree with me...

"So quickly say us, who is gonna do what?" Vicky asked out of curiosity...

"I, am going to his home. I will make some excuse and go there tomorrow..." I said and they all nodded...

"While you guys today, when he is here, try to search for something in his other things when we distract him..." I said and everyone agreed...

"But Rey! You left out the office part" Pia said and I smirked at her...

"Because you are the one who is going to his office!" I said and she gasped audibly...

"Why me?" She whined

"Because you are our manager and you can easily make up some work excuse and do the task... And moreover, we have noticed that he doesn't get mad at you like others" I said and she shook her head in no...

"Are you insane!!? And who said he doesn't get mad at me!? Have you seen him around me!? He always goes yelling at me... He has not even once talked to me normally... He goes on showing his 'I am Swayam Shekhawat attitude' to me... That's another story that the next morning...!" She was to say something but she stopped... Everyone were eyeing her now curiously, waiting to continue but her eyes widened in shock about what she was about to say and she composed herself...

Something has happened for sure... But what??? Somehow I will have to make her spill beans as I don't have any hopes that Swayam would say that himself... I was looking at her to get some hint of what happened but my eyes went wide after seeing a slight blush creeping on her cheeks... Oh my god!!! Don't say me something like that happened... I don't believe that Swayam made a move... No no no! This can't be happening Rey! This is Swayam you are thinking about... World may be shifted upside down, but he will never do something like this...

"What happened next morning!?" Simmi asked eyein.g her skeptically...

"What!? Who said something happened!? Okay, leave it... The point is, I am not going to his office" Pia said and diverted the topic, atleast tried to... All didn't see to buy her words, but didn't even push her to say any further... She sighed in relief after seeing everyone normal...

"Only you can do that, and you will do..." I said and she was not agreeing again... Why is she so stubborn god!? Why!?

After lots and lots of flattering and boosting her ego, she finally agreed and we all hooted in victory... This was no less than convincing Swayam to do something!!! Both are so stubborn!!! But Swayam is understanding at points, but that too only for his close one's...

"All sorted guys! Finally!!" Kriya sighed beside me and hell! I forgot about her completely... I put my arm across her shoulders pulling her close to me and smiled, kissed her forehead and held her close... She rested her head on my shoulders and we all sat silently for few minutes thinking about what we discussed...

"Guys!!! It's 5:50pm now and the Swayam Shekhawat who is Mr. Punctual will be arriving anytime now... So we should sum up everything and be prepared" Pia said getting up like a spring and seeing here and there nervously, thinking what to do... We all saw her amused and fell into fits of laughter. Seeing us, she stood there with her hands crossed and eyebrows raised...

"Chill Pia... It's only Swayam! Not any Hitler that you are so hyper... And she is right guys, so what say everyone, mission 'Swayam's mystery girl' on???" I said placing my palm in middle... Soon one by one, all kept their palms on mine and we cheered...

"But whatever it is, Pia's action a few minutes before was hilarious" Nil said and started laughing again... I was holding back my laugh by seeing Pia's expressions... She sat there glaring at him and she threw a cushion beside her on him, which landed on his face...

"I still don't understand why did you do that... But what Nil said was true though" Vicky said and started laughing too... Now everyone burst laughing... Pia said there crossing her arms and sat there with a pout, glaring at everyone...

Swayam's POV

Phewww!!! Finally today's work is done. I have to go to Rey's home now, where everyone is meeting... I slid into my sleek black Audi, put on my seatbelt and drove off to Rey's place...

I don't know what will happen today and how will everyone react seeing me after that night... I hope it goes well... I am sure it will be a good time as they are so understanding and true friends... I am so lucky to have them in my life... After some 20-25 mins, I pulled into Rey's driveway and halted in front of the door, adjusted and combed my hair with fingers, checked my appearance in mirror once and stepped out... 

As I entered, I saw all of them laughing and teasing someone and there I saw her! Pia was sitting there with a pout on her face and crossed arms, looking furious... Awwww, she is so cute... Wait... What are you thinking Swayam!?? Control!!! The next she did was, she took a cushion and started beating Rey, who was close to her on his head, furiously...

"Pia... What did *laugh* Rey do!?" Simmi asked between her laughter and Pia started beating her now... Wow... Feisty much!? She looks even more adorable when she is angry... But why are they teasing her???

Next what I saw was something else, everyone there started hitting each other with the pillows there and soon a pillow fight started... All of them running here and there, on the mattress, on the sofa, jumping down. In short! Making a mess... Being in their own world, they didn't see me approaching them... I quick made my way silently and stood behind the girl on whom my eyes were fixed... God! She is so so adorable n feisty at the same time... I li...

Swayam! Stop it! She is not Sharon! What about your determination of this morning? What about the resolve you took of ignoring her???  A voice in my mind reminded me...

Yeah yeah... Keep saying that to yourself. Another voice of my heart said back...

Wait... What's happening to me??? This is making me go insane... I am hearing weird voices that never existed before... Wait... They did exist but died 5 years back... So, no! You are going to control yourself Swayam! That's final...

Her back was facing me, so she didn't notice me and I was about to say something to stop everyone but she turned suddenly and raised the pillow to hit me but I held her wrist away from my face before it would land on my face... Her eyes widened in realisation and she followed the gaze from my face to my hand which held her's... She wiggled her wrist trying to free herself from my hold but I tightened my hold unexpectedly... Rinni bumped on her back making her stumble forward with a jerk towards me... As a reflex, her hands landed on my chest, letting go of the pillow and my on there own held her by her waist... She looked up and our eyes met, soon I lost myself in the ocean of her eyes...

I heard faint whistling and names in the far getting louder and louder and I turned my face towards the sound... I saw Rey smirking and beside him, stood Vicky who was whistling and soon realisation hit me!!! Oh freaking shit!! What was I doing!? I pull myself away from Pia with a jerk, pulling her back to reality too and made some space between us...

"What you guys were doing? Where were you both lost? We were calling you from past 2 mins!" Nil said in an teasing tone and I glared at him, to which he just averted his gaze from me smiling, more like smirking...

"Swayam! When did you come???" Rey asked and I thanked him mentally to change the topic...

"I came just now, when you guys were busy in your pillow fight." I said and glanced at everyone and asked...

"By the way, what led to the fight!?"

"Actually what happened is Pia..." Simmi had started but Pia cut her off in middle saying,

"Nothing! Nothing important worth knowing and I guess you are here finally!!!" She crossed her arms against her chest... What did she mean by that???

"What do you mean by I am finally here!? You are talking as if you all are waiting for me since forever?" I mocked back...

"Yes we all were here even befor..." She was cut by Rey saying,

"Swayam! Let it go, there's no point in fighting... Let's sit and chill out!?"

I raised eyebrows at him as I felt that he is trying to hide something but nonetheless gave up and looked around for the place to sit, controlling my chuckle seeing the condition of the floor and the places to sit...

"Err... Give me 2 mins and I will get it cleaned" Rey said scratching his hair at back of his head. He then smacked Vicky on his head to which Vicky yelped...

"Don't glare, help me..." Rey said and started to pick cushions from his standing place... I chuckled and bent down to get the cushions at my feet and from around, and similarly everyone joined in cleaning the mess created... In no time, the place was much cleaner and we all took our places...

"What are the plans?" I asked them and Rey shrugged...

"Nothing specific... Let's talk randomly?" Rey replied...

"Nah... Let's play something guys" Rinni said and we all agreed...

"What to play or which game to play?" Pia asked...

"Truth and dare!" Nil and Vicky said in unison...

"Nope..." I replied immediately and earned everyone's questioning gazes...

"Not this game... I know what all truths are gonna be asked and what all dares are gonna be given... So no! I am not going to answer or perform any of those..." I answered their unasked questions...

"Then never have I ever!?" Simmi said excitedly...

"No!" Rey and me said immediately and we both shared a known look...

"Why!?" Kriya whined...

"We can't, rather shouldn't play that" Rey replied to her and she creased her eyebrows in confusion and question...

"Well, this game includes taking alcohol shots and..." Rey trails off eyeing Pia in the end... Then it striks to everyone and they nod in understanding...

"It's okay guys... I can drink, I will take diluted one..." Pia said in defence...

"No... You are not going to drink" I said sternly...

"You don't get to choose that!" Pia scoffed...

"Pia, he is right" Rey said in my favour...

"Okay, I am not drinking... I will just take coke then!? Pia asked sighing in defeat...

"Then there is no fun in the game..." Nil said, more like cried like a little baby...

"Not this game guys..." Kriya said and all of us agreed...

"Let's just waste the time by discussing about which game to play... What say!?" Pia asked, more like mocked and everyone chuckled at that...

"Final guys... Let's watch some movie!" I say and everyone looks shocked by my suggestion. Seems like they weren't expecting this suggestion from me... I thought this to be not a bad idea, this will keep even the conversations at least...

"Okay... Ok... Ok... Okay..." One by one, all agreed and it was decided...

"Which movie!?" Rinni asked...

"Ummm... Comedy!?" Nil asked and we all rejected it...

"Romantic" Vicky asked...

"Eww no! It's boring" Rey said earning a glare from Kriya and we all chuckled...

"Then horror???" Nil asked and we boys agreed...

"No!" All girls said in unison except Simmi... They were scared...

"Not horror guys, I am scared of horror movies" Rinni said and rest other nodded in agreement...

"Arey guys chill... It's just a movie, it's not that the ghost will come in real..." Vicky said...

"But..." Kriya started but Rey cut her off saying...

"We all will be here right??? So what is to worry??? Let's see horror, it will be fun!" One by one all agreed...

"But guys, before starting... Let's order something to eat. I am hungry as hell" Vicky said rubbing his stomach...

"You ate just few hours back and again you are hungry!?" Rey asked annoyed...

"It's was hours Rey! HOURS!!!" Vicky said pressing upon the word 'hours' and everyone chuckled...

"My vote for something in Chinese" Simmi said...

"Me too" Rinni said next...

"Even Chinese for me" Nil said and eventually, all agreed on dishes and ordered...

We all started adjusting ourselves facing the TV with home theatre attached to it, while selecting the movie too... All started shuffling there seats, finding a comfortable one for themselves and soon, four of them sat on sofa, two on the two bean bags and rest we four were left with no seat left... Rey, Simmi and Nil plopped down on the mattress and I followed the suit... Seeing me sitting down and relaxing, they raised there eyebrows at me and I turned to see everyone was shocked... What is there in sitting down!?

"What?" I ask eyeing them...

"The Swayam Shekhawat is sitting down and relaxing!!! It doesn't go hand in hand..." Vicky said smiling sheepishly and I rolled my eyes...

"I am also a normal human being dude..." I said...

"Thanks for the enlightenment" he mocked back but I chose to ignore it... I was sitting, resting my back against the sofa, my back facing diagonally to Pia! Rey then got up and exchanged his place with Amar and sat behind me, beside Pia. I wonder why he changed that, but I shrugged it off and turned towards the screen as the movie was about to start...

Pia's POV

Oh my god!!! Horror movie! It scares the shit out of me... I am so scared... I thank God to send Rey beside me so that I can clutch onto his arm without any hesitation... I am so sorry Rey's arm, I have not intention to hurt you... As everyone turned their attention on the screen, Simmi took the remote and paused it...

"Let's off the light for the effects" Simmi said and Bharat got up and switched the lights off... My heart beat raise and I start to panic but I don't show it on my face... It's completely dark, except from the light from night lamps in the hall, far away and the kitchen and rooms and light from TV... I loop my hand in Rey's as the movie starts...

The movie was going on and the horror had already started, it was so scary... Then a scene came where they were driving a car... On a highway, on the remote road, with no vehicles around, building the suspense... But there, with seeing that scene, I feel like something flashing in front of my eyes... The flashes of the car drive from my nightmares... I realise that I am panting and sweating and I take my hand away from Rey's arm... I see that the car is still moving in the movie and the girl inside is driving it quite fast... Again the blurry image from my dream flashes in front of my eyes... My vision starts getting blur and I close my eyes, soon there is a flash of light in front of me...

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

___________________________

A/N

So guys, how was the update??? Yay/Nay??? Please do let me know your answer...

What do you think will happen next? Will the gang succeed in their plan and find out the girl???

N there's a surprise for all... If I get good response and votes and comments on this update, then the next update which is already written will be up by tomorrow... Depends on the response, so feel free to give your feedback...

Vote, Comment and Share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 506 23
Best Ranking- #12 in sadstories #1 in D3 #1 in VruShan #2 inSwaRon Sharon Rai Prakash, a twenty-seven years old, confident and smart woman lives a...
65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
50.2K 1.4K 24
■ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ■ Rank ☆1 in Unspokenlove (for a long time...)???????????? ☆150 in fanficton 05-05-18 #153 in fanfictions 13/11/2017 ( Give...