The Secret Crimson Princess Y...

By Kiki23245

What if Mikoto had a daughter no one knew about except for Izumo and Tatara. What would happen when she runs... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epiloge

Chapter 14

926 31 0
By Kiki23245

Lucky today was Saturday cause after the activity you and Yata did yesterday you were tired. you were both snuggling in his bed enjoying each other's company and warmth. after a while you decided it was time to get up so that people wouldn't get suspicious. you lifted up up the blanket and looked down at yourself. there were hikes all over your body where Yata kissed you there was also a little stain of blood on your thigh that proved what really happened. you weren't a virgin anymore.  

"I guess we're not virgins anymore." 

you joked. 

"yeah that's true, but I'm glad it was with you." 

"me too." 

you stand up but feel a sharp pain in between your thighs and stiffened. 

"what's wrong are you ok?" 

he looks at you with some concern. 

"I'm fine this is normal after doing it for the first time." 

you blush and so did he. 

"I'll be fine, it'll go away soon." 

"fine. but tell me if you need anything." 

"don't worry I will." 

you kiss him on the cheek and pick up your clothes and put them back on. and go back to your room. 

"I'll see you later ok." 

"yeah. love you." 

you smile and walk into your room using the secret door and started getting ready for the day. once you were done you walked down to the bar you sat on one of the stools. Izumo was doing his daily routine. some of the guys were already hanging out at the tables Izumo walked up. 

"so you're later then usual." 

"yeah i was just really tired." 

you yawn. 

"I'm sure. with all that homework piled up on your desk you were working very hard considering report cards are coming soon." 

he looked at you. 

"you'll have good results right~"

 Izumo gave you a sickeningly sweet smile, you nodded quickly. 

"good I look forward to seeing it." 

you sigh. 

"I know you're thinking I'm being hard on you. but it's your last year I want stuff to go well for you. I'll stop bothering you after you graduate. I promise." 

he gives you a reassuring smile, you nod. 

"oh speaking of bothering someone. an interesting student transferred into my class." 

"oh and who might that be?" 

Tatara chimes. 

"it's this glasses wearing guy. his name is Saruhiko Fushimi and I get the feeling he's not there for school. he knew who dad was after the teacher said my name and he kept on messing with Yata. I don't like him. I get this creepy vibe from him he reminds of a snake that's after it's pray."

 "well thanks for letting us know and now you better get to work on the homework I saw piled on your desk. cause you know what happens when you get bad grades, remember last time~"

 he said in a threatening voice that gave me shivers down your spine. you got up and headed to your room as fast as you could and started your work. luckily it's not to long till you graduate it's only a couple months away and you'll be free!

——————————————

The weekend was over. witch bummed you out cause it meant going back to school. which means you'll have to to see Fushimi again, and now here you were with your head on your desk depressed on even being here. well at least you finished all your work so you're basically ready for graduation. but you just had to wait for the days to pass. Fushimi walked in and smirked at you, you just look at him. 

"what do you want? it's annoying having you stare at me." 

"heh." 

"why are you even here! cause it sure as hell isn't school!" 

"you got that right. do you really wanna know~" 

you nod. 

"I want to see the phoenixes flames and healing for myself. if you don't know what I'm talking about ask Kusanagi. I'm sure you'll hear something interesting~"

 you look at him confused and somewhat annoyed. 

"fine." 

you sighed. well at least you'll have a interesting conversation with Izumo. usually they don't let you in on any of the clans business cause of the risk it involved. 

'But still they at least explained to me about their flames right?' 

School went on without anything else of interest happening. you walked back to the bar seeing Izumo cleaning a glass. you walk up to him not even bothering to first change out of your uniform before starting this desiccation. 

"Izumo what are the Phoenix flames?" 

Izumo narrowed his eyes. 

"where did you hear about that?" 

"Fushimi said that that's what he was at my school for. he said he wanted to see them in action to see if they were real." 

Izumo put down the glass. 

"Y/n go upstairs to Mikoto's room and wait there. Yata go with her don't leave her side got it."

 Yata nodded confused but also understood the severity of the situation. grabbing your hand and leading you up to your fathers room. you two wait up there until Izumo, Tatara and Mikoto came in. you're sitting on the couch with Yata. 

"so what's all this about?" 

Yata asked while petting your head lovingly. 

"yeah and what was Fushimi talking about with Phoenix fire?" 

you looked really serious you both asked them. Mikoto sighed, Izumo looked down at the floor Tatara was actually looking serious for once in his life. after a minute Izumo spoke. 

"so we've been keeping a secret from you. for a while about your flames." 

"what about my flames?" 

"there not exactly like ours." 

"what do you mean? sure I can't control them very well but-" 

"they don't burn." 

Mikoto spoke up you look at him confused. 

"they heal. they are flames of life. there was a story that part of the red clan Originally had some members who could use flames for healing but not very many." 

Izumo continued. 

"we found out you happened to have that ability. but there's also a drawback to your power."

" what do you mean?" 

"while you're flames can heal people... they put you at risk of death. we found out about this ability when you were five years old. Tatara was wondering around near the bar and someone mugged him. in the process he was stabbed, me and Mikoto found him and brought him back to the bar. but when we came back you woke up. you saw Tatara just laying on the floor bleeding you went into a sort of trance and you just sort of flamed up. you walked up to Tatara and placed your hands over the wound by the time you took them away he was completely healed. but after you fainted and got very sick." 

"you were in bed for three months." 

Tatara adds. 

"since your flames are flames of life, you have to transfer energy into your flames in order to heal people. but you can easily get hurt that way too witch is why me Mikoto and Tatara decided to seal your flames." 

"is that why I have a hard time controlling my flames?" 

"yeah. but that's because your flames are so powerful they sometimes slip past the seal and end up burning something by accident. you know the clip in your hair." 

you nodded touching it. 

"that's what keeps the seal in place. it's more than just a good luck charm it's what keeps you safe from your own powers. we're sorry for keeping this from you but it was the only thing we can think of at the time." 

finally Yata spoke. 

"so do you think the blue king sent Monkey after her for her ability?" 

"no both the blues and us made a binding agreement that we would keep her out of any clan business. that way it would keep the little peace we have along with keeping her safe and the blue king isn't as stupid to break an agreement that's been going on for over ten years. that's been beneficial for both of us for so long." 

"which means Monkey is working on his own." 

"he scares me." 

everyone looks at you. 

"I freeze up when ever he gets near me. something about his eyes too like there unfeeling and dark but also sad." 

there was silence for a while then Kusanagi spoke up. 

"your not going back to school. it's to dangerous with him there and technically you completed all your requirements to graduate. we'll have the school send the paperwork and your diploma here. Yata you'll be with her no matter what. for now we'll have someone else take over your other duties. and I must emphasize don't take that clip off ok." 

he stared at you straight in the eyes you understood how serious the situation is and nod your head. 

"ok then we all better get started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.2K 48
-Hiroto Maehara X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n) is a student in E Class with her best and longest friend, Hiroto Maehara, who just so happens to be the biggest...
89.7K 3.4K 30
Who knew a small accident could bring you so much happiness in your life? You certainly didn't meet the Homra boys in the most graceful of ways but...
696K 21.8K 49
โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ! ๐–ค๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ! ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฉ๐‘ต๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 20 16
๊œฑแด‹8 แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐษชษดษชแด›ส fanfic (๐“‚๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐™ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€- Y/N L/N recently moved to Okinawa. Y/N got into a elite school an...