The Secret Crimson Princess Y...

By Kiki23245

What if Mikoto had a daughter no one knew about except for Izumo and Tatara. What would happen when she runs... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epiloge

Chapter 13

1K 34 15
By Kiki23245

Y/n woke up the next morning getting ready for school putting on her uniform brushing her hair and putting in the two hair clips. grabbing your stuff you head down stairs I see Izumo beginning his daily routine for opening up the bar. he looked up and smiled. 

"good morning. headed off?" 

"yeah. I was so close to being late the last time so.... hehe..."

 you sketched the back of your head. 

"well that's not good." 

"yeah I'll see you later today ok!"

 and headed for the door 

"be safe!"

 "I will!"

 he smiled turning back to his work.

————————————————
"Ah. I made it to school on time!" 

You took your normal seat next to Kukuri. 

"hey did you hear were gonna get a new student?" 

"a new student?" 

"yeah they say he's really smart and handsome too!" 

"really cool I can't wait to see who it'll be!" 

'if only you could take those words back once I saw who it was' 

there fallowing the teacher into the room was Saruhiko Fushimi?! 

'fuck what the hell is he doing here?!' 

his eyes zeroed in on you while the teacher was making introductions. it  finally it came time for the teacher to assign a seat to him. you remembered there was a empty one right behind you. 

'please, oh please don't say it's gonna be there!'

 and then the dreaded words left the teachers mouth. 

"you can take the empty seat behind Yn Suoh."

 you noticed him smirk when he heard your last name.

'Shit!'

——————————————
As soon as school ended you picked up your stuff and headed straight for the entrance of the school. unfortunately on your way there. you got pulled into a empty classroom I looked over to see who it was. and surprise, surprise. it was Fushimi he looked at you smirking. 

"well now this is interesting. who knew that the red king had a daughter~" 

"not meany, I'm not aloud to fight." 

"I see. now I get why Misaki is so protective. this will definitely be interesting~" 

you frowned. 

"what are you even doing here? something's telling me you're not here for school." 

"oh look at that someone has a brain. well you're not wrong but I'm not gonna tell you anything either." 

"whatever I don't care what you're up too. I got to go home." 

you left the room and headed to the Bar

———————————————
you made it to the bar and headed upstairs charging out of your uniform and into some comfortable clothes. you hung the uniform up for another day. you head to the closet and knock on the second door. you heard a "come in." and walked through closing the door behind you.

 "hey." 

"hey." 

he was laying down on the bed. you lay down next to him snuggling closer. 

"your so warm and you make me feel safe." 

you hug him. 

"did something happen at school?" 

"yeah Fushimi became a transfer student in my class." 

he pulled away and looked at you worried. 

"he didn't do anything to you did he?" 

"no. but he the teacher said my name and he confronted me about the red clan. he said that he wouldn't tell me his true reason for coming." 

"hmmm. I'll talk to Mr Kusanagi about it later for now-" 

he hugged you. 

"let's stay like this." 

he smiled kissing the back of your neck. you hummed happily. in this moment there was nothing but you and him. you turned so you were facing him. you put your arms around his neck and pressing your four head against his. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

you began kissing him slowly lacing your fingers in his hair. he moved his hand up and down your back. You felt his tongue at your lips asking for entrance witch You happily gave him. You felt him exploring every place in your mouth, it went on like that for a while. then You felt his hand cup one of your Breasts. You snapped out of your daze and looked at him surprised. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean-" 

he looked a little surprised himself. he was about to pull away, but you grabbed his wrist. he looked at you. you placed his hand back on your chest. 

"it's ok Misaki... if its you it's ok.."

 You blush, he turned red but nodded and massaged them in his hand. 

"wow." 

he whispered. he squeezed a little and You took in breath closing your eyes feeling as if the temperature in the room had gone up. he moved his hand down to the hem of your shirt and looked at you. you nodded and he took it off. he looked at the lace pink bra You are wearing and back to your face resting a hand on one of your blushing cheeks. 

"you're beautiful." 

he breathed, You kissed him. he started moving his lips to your neck lightly sucking and biting until he reached your Homra insignia, sucking there hard making you moan. You cover your mouth surprised. he looks at you smirking. 

"did it feel good?" 

You nodded embarrassed. he couldn't help feeling a little bit of pride.he hugged you. 

"I love you. Y/n can I... umm...." 

he pulled at the back of your bra. you nodded and he unhooked tossing it to the side. he moved one of his hands back to your chest squeezing. without the cloth material in between you the heat and feeling of butterflies in your stomach intensified. 

"Misaki it feels good"

 he shifted moving so he was hovering over you his eyes full of curiosity, love and lust. 

"Y/n."

 he breathed. you nodded he leaned forward and started sucking on one of your breasts while massaging the other. you arched your back and tangled your fingers in his hair. 

"Misaki. I feel ahh~" 

you began feeling moist down between your legs. you looked up at him he was red staring at you. trying his best to control himself. 

"should I stop?" 

you shook your head. he started trailing his hands down your Stomach to the edge of your shorts and panties. he looked up at you asking a silent question. you nodded and he pulled them down tossing them to the side like your other clothes. you feel his fingers slip in between your folds. his fingers brush against your clit. you let out a slight moan, letting your legs open wider. Yata stared down at your most private of places rubbing his fingers against your clit. amazed by how you were reacting to his touches you were so cute moaning his name. looking at him with flushed cheeks. 

"Mi-Misaki I think I'm gonna-"

 he knew what you meant in that moment and rubbed your clit faster. suddenly you arched your back seeing white yelling his name shaking. he was amazed by the sight of you coming yelling his name. he felt his ego boost watching you. you were saying his name. him. he brought his mouth back to yours kissing you with love want and passion. you came up to him and tugged on the hem of his shirt. he got the hint and striped it off, you put your hands on his chest running them up and down they reached the edge of his shorts and you looked at him. he tugged them down kicking them off you see his manhood spring free. 

'wow'

you never seen one before, you reached out and took it in your hand he hissed and you let go.

 "sorry I didn't mea-"

 but you were cut off by a kiss while he guided your hand back to where it was. he pulled away and looked at you. 

"it's ok.. it just felt good when you touched it..."

 he admitted blushing. 

"oh so how should-" 

he guided your hand up and down his length you quickly catch on and started doing it yourself squeezing it a little he moaned out you're name. you got an idea and lowed you're head between his legs, he noticed what you were about to do. 

"y/n you don't have to it's fine." 

you look up at him. 

"I know but I want to."

 he blushed. 

"yeah bu-" 

he stopped mid sentence when he felt your mouth on him sucking and licking him while stroking his shaft. 

"oh fuck! Y/n if you keep doing that I'm gonna-" 

you felt him twitch in your mouth. 

"shit!" 

he snapped his hips forward on instinct shooting his cum in your mouth. you ended up swallowing some and some dripped from your lips. he stared at you breathing hard, the sight of you naked staring up at him with some of his cum dripping out of your lips was enough to make him hard all over again. 

"god. you're so hot." 

you blush and crawl back on the bed next to him looking him in the eyes. 

"will you.... do it with me?..." 

You blush. 

"a-are you sure I mean it's your first time and I want it to be special." 

you put your four head against his in a gesture of love. 

"as long as it's with you it's more than special. I love you and I want to be one with you. please....." 

his eyes widened at the sincerity and love in your words. hugging you kissing you deeply slowly turning it into a more passionate filled kiss. you're fingers tangled in his hair you're legs opened up more you felt the tip of his member poke your entrance. he looked into your eyes looking for any amount of hesitation or second thoughts but all he saw was love. you nodded and he slowly pushed until he was all the way inside. it took all his will power not to come at that moment by how good it felt. 

'fuck!'

he thought you were gritting you're teeth from the pain you felt from him penetrating you. he peppered your face and neck with kisses trying to distract you from the pain until it subsided. after a minute you wiggled your hips a little to see how it felt there was a little pain but not as much you looked up at the man you loved. 

"it's ok.... you can move now."

 he started at a slow pace for both of you getting used to the feeling he was giving you. the pain was no longer there only pleasure. you arched your back making your hips meet his for every thrust he did. taking the hint he starts moving faster. 

"god. you're so tight! and even more wet than before! it's amazing you're squeezing me so much~" 

"ah Misaki. don't say stuff like that it's embarrassing~"

 you moan, it only proved to boost his ego more though. he speed up more going deeper he hit a spot deep inside you that made you see stars for a second. 

"oh god Misaki! right there please!!!~"

 digging your nails into his back. 

'god it's amazing! he's amazing! You love him!'

 he continued aiming for that spot deep inside with each thrust you tightened more and more around him. 

"Y/n I love you! I love you so much!" 

"me too Misaki! I-I'm gonna~"

 he sped up more trying to get you to that high you desperately wanted meeting his thrusts. 

"me too! I'm at my limit!" 

suddenly everything went white. you bit down on his shoulder to muffle your scream of pleasure. seconds later he fallowed after you coming inside you saying you're name. he slowly pulled out and collapsed next to you pulling the blankets up over both of you pulling you close. 

"I love you Misaki. I'll love you forever." 

you laced your fingers with his looking into his hazel eyes. 

"I love you to Y/n. now and forever." 

he rested his four head against yours grinning. you looked at at his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry I bit you. I didn't want the others to hear me." 

you looked at him. he looked over at his shoulder smirking at the mark. 

"I'll take it as a compliment for how I was able to please you~" 

you blushed at his comment and hide your face in his chest. he hugged you you both feel asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 21.8K 49
โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ! ๐–ค๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ! ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฉ๐‘ต๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...
8.2K 183 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
89.7K 3.4K 30
Who knew a small accident could bring you so much happiness in your life? You certainly didn't meet the Homra boys in the most graceful of ways but...
32.7K 859 13
okaasan; when y/n went home, to the one and only phantom troupe, two boys were captured , who would've guessed she fell in love with one? ---- - th...