My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 28 - Second Chances

4.6K 134 32
By surfingcake

Heyyooo

Update today :D

THE STREAMYS ARE TONIGHT WOOH! <3

Enjoy!

--

(Calum's POV)

It was Monday morning and today we would go to practice at the studio. Luke had woken up hours ago, but he stayed in his bunk. Michael helped him clean up the cereal and milk that they poured on his bunk Saturday night.

I groaned and stretched out on my bed. I heard a small coughing noise from the bunk across. It sounded as if Luke was choking. He then sneezed and coughed lightly. I scrambled out from underneath my blanket and reached over to open Luke's curtain.

Once I did, he looked as if he was about to pass out. His face was all pale and his nose was a bright pink. He was under layers of blankets and shivered. I frowned and found a spot next to him and layed down. Luke saw me and immediately backed away.

"Cal, don't want to get you sick." He said, his voice really dry.

"It's fine, how'd you get sick?" I asked, cuddling closer to him. It's only been two full days and I'm the happiest to have him back.

"Well-"

Before he could speak, Michael pulled me out of Luke's embrace and onto the ground. I grumbled and sat stubbornly in the middle of the floor. Luke laughed, but it turned into coughing fits. Michael rubbed Luke's back, keeping me out of his reach.

"Cal, if you don't know already we're going to the studio in the afternoon. You can't get sick."

"Then what happened-"

"Two days ago, he waited half an hour for you in the rain when we were at Chicago. He got a cold." Ashton said, walking in from the front of the bus. "It's almost 12:00, get ready to leave."

"No, I wanna stay with Lukey." I whined, pouting my lips. Michael and Ashton looked at each other to confirm something, and looked back at me. They both shook their heads and I groaned, getting off of the floor.

"You'll have to take Luke's lines." Ashton said. "Let's go!"

Ashton and Michael went into their bunks, probably grabbing clothes. Right as I was about to go into Luke's bunk, Michael grabbed my ankle and I nearly toppled over. I jokingly glared at him and went into my bunk to get myself some clothes.

The three of us finished changing so Ashton and Michael were waiting for me in the front. I went over to the bunk to see Luke, eyes opened weakly. He smiled lightly before relaxing his face again.

"I'm sorry I can't stay Luke."

"It's fine. I love you Calum."

"I love you too Lukey."

I kissed him on the cheek and left to the front of the bus where the other boys were waiting for me. Ashton saw the goofy smile on my face and he just had to comment on it.

"Did you get some?"

I blushed as I mumbled a small no, knowing that what I said was a complete lie. We walked out of the bus, down the street, and into Ohio's biggest recording studio.

- Small Time Skip -

(Luke's POV)

It's been almost two hours since the boys left and all I did was stand up to get a glass of water. I decided to be a little more active, so I left my bunk, wearing Calum's sweater. I walked towards the front of the bus and sat myself down on the couch. That's enough movement for today.

I flicked on a random channel and put it on volume zero. I opened up my phone and scrolled through a few pictures of the band and I. A huge smile appeared on my face when I found a picture of Calum and I in Sophomore year.

"Hello?"

I looked up to see Amayra entering the bus. I smiled lightly and threw a pillow at a chair, signalling her to sit there. She sat down, looking confused as ever.

"Waited for Calum in the rain for half an hour, aren't you supposed to be going back home?" I explained and questioned. She only responded by tossing me a pack of tissues and a blue blanket out of her duffel bag. I took the items, quickly using them on my sick state.

"I was going back to California, but I need to keep you safe. Look at you." She said. "Oh yeah, I need the suit back."

"If you want a wrinkled suit then sure. A very damp wrinkled suit."

"Doesn't matter."

"I'll get it later when you leave."

There was a small awkward silence between the two of us, and Amayra broke it quickly.

"So Luke, do you forgive me yet?"

"It's hard Mya, you did things." I said, using her nickname to ease the tension. "But at the same time, the things you did sort of, in a way helped."

"I went to the bus a few days back." She said. I nodded, indicating that the boys had told me about it. "Calum and Ashton still hate me, but Michael seemed to have the smallest piece of sympathy for me. He covered it up with anger."

"Well, I'll talk to them about it and yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, we'll have a fresh start. We just need to figure out if this fresh start will start a friendship because I'm not sure."

Amayra smiled at that, sadness still shown in her eyes. I wasn't going to forgive her just yet, but I'd give her a second chance. My thoughts were interrupted when I started hearing Michael's voice screaming. They're back.

"I-I-I'll go." Amayra said, wide eyed.

"Stay." I said, coughing after saying that. She seemed like she was about to dash out of the door, but it was too late.

"LUKE! WE'RE-"

"Hi." Amayra and I said in sync. Ashton paused what he was saying and stared between Amayra and me. Michael groaned and sat down on the couch next to me, an arm around my shoulder. Was he trying to protect me from her? I sneezed and he quickly released and backed away.

Calum came rushing through the door. "Why'd you guys run away! I got lost!" He yelled at Ashton and Michael. Ashton awkwardly coughed and pointed at Amayra. Calum looked at me and glared. "Why the hell is she here?" he mouthed.

"So, uh." I started, trying to start something. "Amayra's here..."

"She told me something the day you fainted. Amayra, if you can repeat exactly what you told me when we went to the hospital, I'll give you partial trust."

"Well, the twitter thing was sort of an accident. I was going to fake tweet it, but one of my workers pressed tweet and my phone died." Amayra said. I hoped that she said the right thing or Michael would absolutely demolish her.

"Oh." Michael said, disappointed that she was right. Amayra lightly smiled and I realized that the tweet must've actually been an accident. I grinned, knowing that she wasn't lying. Ashton scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes. I frowned immediately.

"Mya, you can go. I'll text you later and I'll give the suit back when you visit again." I mumbled, she only nodded and exited. Once she was gone, I snuggled into the couch's warmth and coughed harshly. I rubbed my throat in pain and leaned back.

"Luke, why'd you let her in?" Michael spoke, as Ashton went into the bunk room. Calum nodded in agreement with Michael, angry at my choice.

"Because, she deserves a second chance."

"A second chance? No. She doesn't deserve it." Calum darted. A looked at him and shakily replied.

"I gave you one." I stood up and walked over to the bunks, coughing loudly. I could practically see Calum's face full of sorrow, waiting for me to face him again, but I didn't. Instead, I slammed the door to the bunk and collapsed onto my bed. I blew my nose and continued to cough.

I heard the bunk door open and it was either Michael or Calum coming in, or Ashton going back to the front. Hoping that it was Ashton leaving, I saw Calum open up my bunk curtain. He smiled weakly as I rolled my eyes and faced the other way.

"Lukey?" He asked softly, hopping into the bunk. I shifted over to give him a little space which he gladly took. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I couldn't help, but lean into his chest. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright Cal. She did do things. If I were you, I would have said the same." I mumbled. He snuggled closer to me, trying to create friction for his member which was hard against my back. I groaned and released his grip.

"Not yet, Cal. We just got back together."

"Can't I just use your back? We're not sucking each other off yet." He stated, continuing to rub against my back. I threw my head up as I fet myself harden at his action. I turned around and faced him.

"We're not, but I'm extremely hard now and I don't want to deal with it when I'm sick." I told him, covering my mouth to cough. Calum took the chance and leaned against me, creating friction between our equally hard crotches. I moaned quietly, but shoved him off.

"Seriously Cal, another time."

"Fine." He grumbled, but swung his arms around my waist. I turned to face the other way again as we spooned me lightly. I smiled in my sick state, liking this Calum in this situation, and not the needy one. I realized that I was sick and quickly released.

"Calum, no I'm sick." I told him, getting as far as possible away from him. Calum only shrugged and leaned closer to me. I was nervous that he would get sick, but I needed his warmth to help my sick body. I smiled into his chest and mumbled.

"I'm glad I gave you a second chance."

"I'm glad too."

--

Does anyone ship Mamayra? I don't....

I'm terrible with smut, so I'll snippit a

small scene in a few chapters.

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Thank ya and Bai <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.3K 53
So, hi. I'm Michael Clifford, and I'm in this awesome band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh, and I'm gay. Wanna know the crazy part? I'm in love with...
182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
12.8K 431 39
What happens when Tesa Hood falls in love with Luke Hemmings? a regular teenage girl has the brother who plays the bass in the band called 5 Seconds...
256K 13K 40
[ Ranked #1 - Cake ] [ Ranked # 10 - CalumHood ] [ Ranked #98 - 5sos ] Calum Hood: Lead singer and bassist of 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke Hemmings: Act...