Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Five -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Nineteen -

2.1K 132 86
By pentagone_0ff

Jaemin woke up to nothing but darkness, and the feeling of arms wrapped around him.

He knew his hair was messed up, and his vision clearly not the strongest to decifer his exact position next to Jeno, but guided by the light snores of the older, he looked up, focusing on the boy.

Everything that he had confessed to the strange Youngho and the woman raced through the younger's head, making the older seem ethereal in front of him. 

The arms lessoned their pressure, letting the younger get up.

He rose to his feet, wiping at his eyes and he started towards the bedroom door.

He stopped for a second when he heard a slight whine from the younger's warmth being taken from him, until he turned, facing away from Jaemin.

Jaemin smiled lazily, thinking that the older was cute.

He turned towards the door, slowly letting the door creak open.

Jeno stirred, before talking.

"Come back soon," he said, voice thick.

Jaemin made a sound of approval, before heading the hallway.

He made his way to familiar kitchen, the tiles cold against his feet, but he chose to ignore it.

Making his way to the sink, he grabbed a cup left on the counter, sure that it was clean, and started to get a cup of water.

He allowed the cup to fill halfway, before turning the water off.

Turning, he leaned against the counter top, he sipped at the cold water, letting the soothing feeling run down his throat.

He was exhausted, but he knew his mind wouldn't allow him to fall asleep tonight.

He had been talking to Jeno, and was told the whole story.

He was upset that Jeno had to experience of the pain that came with staying with his real parents.

All this time, he thought that he knew Jeno. 

His Jeno. 

But this new Jeno.

He still loved him, but something was uncovered, and Jeno seemed at ease, vulnerable, to relay his information and finally get it off of his chest.

Jaemin was his most trusted.

But this woman, the project, his mind was in shambles. Jaemin was scared that if it would fail, that they would take Jeno away, and he'd never be able to see the older anymore.

Just thinking about it, Jaemin's breath became harder to let go.

His chest tightened, and soon he found himself crying silently, allowing the tears to dampen his cheeks.

He absolutely could not lose Jeno, he would be broken.

He resisted the urge to slide down the counter, and crawl into a ball.

Instead, he wiped his tears, and made his way to the room at the end of the hallway.

He opened the door, not surprised at the sight in front of him.

Chenle in Renjun's arms, sleeping peacefully.

Jaemin was about to leave, before Renjun's soft voice rang through the silence.

"Jaem, come here," his voice was soft, the sound caressing Jaemin's ears.

The gentleness of his voice almost broke Jaemin's emotional wall, just wanting to spill to the older boy.

"I-it was nothing. Go back to sleep," Jaemin hesitated, turning to go back to the door, regretting waking Renjun up.

"Jaemin, I wasn't sleeping. Come tell me what's wrong," Renjun said, turning to look at Jaemin, reaching an arm to the other side of him, patting it on the bed.

Jaemin hesitated again, but let his slightly sleepy self go to the bed, and lay beside Renjun.

As soon as he did, he wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist, pushing his body against his side, breathing in his scent.

"I-I don't know, Renjun. I-" he paused when his voice cracked, trying to think of the right words to explain himself, "-just don't know what to do."

Renjun nodded, holding the younger closer and running his hand through his hair.

"It's O.K. Jaemin, let your mind relax," Renjun whispered, feeling the younger's body shiver slightly, and his shirt getting a little damp.

Renjun knew he needed comfort so, without jarring Chenle, he pulled Jaemin even closer, letting the comfort of a tight embrace hold the boy together. Jaemin continued crying, letting out some louder sobs into the fabric of his shirt, but eventually the sobs were replaced with small sounds of sleep.

Renjun sighed lightly. Simultaneously running his fingers through both Chenle's and Jaemin's hair.

"Good night," he whispered, knowing they weren't able to hear.

Gently he kissed both of their temples, trying to find sleep for himself.

. . .

Jeno hadn't fallen asleep after Jaemin left.

He wanted to wait, and make sure that the younger truly was O.K.

He waited a few minutes, and heard the sound of water running, and then it being turned off.

Then he waited for a bit more, looking for sounds that could show him where Jaemin could be.

After about thirty more minutes, Jeno knew that Jaemin was not still in the kitchen.

Furrowing his brow, he got up from the warm bed, the cool air hitting his body, and went out of the room.

He went into the bathroom, and turned on the light.

The intense light making him shut his eyes on reflex, and waited until they finally adjusted.

He looked at his face in the mirror, studying his features.

Why? 

He asked himself. All he could think about was how he had been born a Defect.

Sure, he had all these cool abilities, but at what cost?

Trying to distract these thoughts away, he turned the faucet, allowing the cold water to run through.

Cupping his hands, he watched as the cool water fill his hands, and splashed the water on his face.

The cold water invading his senses it was a shock to his system, almost making him flinch.

He sighed, watching the large water droplets roll down his face.

The sharp eyes that he got from his father.

The nose that seemed like a mix of both his mother and father.

Down to the lips, usually in a smile, that instead reflected a deep frown.

He looked back up at his piercing eyes.

Shaking his head, he dried his face with a spare towel in the bathroom, and shut off the light before exiting.

He went to the end of the hallway.

He opened the door, and immediately went to the side of the bed.

He smiled at the sight in front of him.

Renjun holding both Jaemin and Chenle, the others' hold tight on the older.

They were all sleeping peacefully.

Slightly hurt that Jaemin came in here without telling Jeno, he brushed the feeling off.

Slipping under the covers, and cuddling into Jaemin's form.

He felt Renjun sleepily pat his head and a quiet 'goodnight' escape before falling back to sleep.

"Goodnight, hyung," Jeno said, feeling the warmth surround him, sleepiness returning.

. . . 

A/N:

Thank you for reading !!!

So, like, 

I did it again !

BUT

I HAVE

A

PUBLIC

SERVICE 

ANNOUNCEMENT 

!

I'm probably going to start my RenWin fanfiction soon

soon = tonight/tomorrow !

So if ya would like to check that out 

it'd be coolio 

Don't know the name yet, but it will be a realistic, real world fanfic...

so...

yeet

Thanks for reading !

-kim

started : 2018.12.5
finished : 2018.12.5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.2K 52
Mark, Jeno, and Jisung dislike the opposing group of boys. Jaemin, Hyuck, and Chenle feel the same way, except Renjun. Renjun is the reason that they...
209K 16.7K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...
259K 9.4K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...