𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊|𝖛�...

By xcharliieee

" the vlog squad wouldn't be complete without you , bea . " david said , smiling . his white teeth were show... More

introduction .
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X - Beatrice and Chase's background (pt. 1)
XI - Beatrice and Chase's Background (pt. 2)
XII - Beatrice and Chase's Background (pt. 3)
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
quick appreciation :) .
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
hey there u should read this
XXXI

XIX

908 13 1
By xcharliieee

September 1st , 2018

" Hey , Myers . " Chase had his hands in his pockets and was leaning against the door frame .

" Hey , what are you doing here ? " She smiled and said , softly .

" I wanna talk to you . Just for a minute . "

" Alright . " She said , grabbing her oversized hoodie and pulling it over her head . She stepped outside and closed the door behind her .

They stood together in silence for a few moments . " Soo... " Beatrice said , looking around .

Suddenly , Chase wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close . He kissed her .

Beatrice kissed back , but only for a moment . High school memories filled her head .

" Woah ! Um... Chase... " Beatrice pulled away . She took a few steps back .

" I-I'm sorry... " He sighed and looked down . He looked back up and stared into Beatrice's eyes .

He broke their eye contact .

Chase began to walk down the steps of the front porch .

Beatrice grabbed his hand , pulling him back . She pulled him into a hug . " It's okay . "

Beatrice felt a tear drop on her shoulder . Chase pulled away . " I guess I should get going . " He sighed .

Beatrice hesitated . " H-Hey , why don't you stay for a while ? " She smiled . Chase's face lit up . He nodded and followed her inside .

David and Scotty were standing a few feet away from the door with their arms crossed . " Chase . "

" Umm... Hey-- "

" Knock it off , guys . I invited him in and he's gonna have fun . With us . " Beatrice squinted at them , sending the message that he was definitely staying .

David scoffed . " Whatever . " He sat back down on the couch and continue to ice his forehead .

" Alright . " Scotty sighed and uncrossed his arms .

" Can he borrow a bathing suit ? "

Scotty nodded and started walking towards his room while Chase followed .

Beatrice walked over to David and sat down next to him . " What's wrong ? "

" Nothing . " He mumbled , not even looking at Beatrice . " David -- "

" Why is he here ? " He turned towards Beatrice .

" I don't know -- "

" Yeah , okay . " He sighed . Beatrice was getting angry . " I didn't invite him here . "

" Then who did ? "

" I just wanted to talk to Beatrice . If you want me to go i'll go . " Chase leaned against the wall .

" That would be nice . " David stood up and crossed her arms .

" I just have one question . " Chase started walking towards David . " What do you have against me ? "

David punched Chase and he fell to the ground .

" DAVID !! " Beatrice looked at him angrily . She tried to help Chase up .

" You hurt two people that I care about . Deeply . " He looked at Chase and then Beatrice .

David walked away .

" I think I should go . " Chase sighed . " Let me get you some ice first . "

Beatrice walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some more ice . She wrapped it in a cloth .

" Why do you keep kissing me ? " Beatrice tilted her head while icing his cheek .

" I've kissed you before this ? " He raised an eyebrow . " Well , you were drunk... but still . Why ? "

Chase took a deep breath .

" I... "
_____________________

heheh cliffhanger heheh... sorry i have been so inactive i've had finals which sucks lol . congratulations to all of you who have finished your finals and everyone who is on winter break !! no more school for like two weeks ! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 9.4K 110
ernst started following you. ernst liked your post. ernst liked your post. ernst liked your post. ernst commented: 😍😍😍😍 // in which a boy from yo...
229K 3.2K 44
It was all an act .... at least to Abigail it was. The coyness, dumb remarks, confused looks. It was fake, an act for David Dobrik's vlogs. [ALEX ERN...
1.5K 3 1
David wants to try something new in bed (I'm warning you, if you don't like smut or don't like HEAVY detailed smut then this is not the story for you...
161K 2.3K 38
elizabetta moves to LA to suprise her hometown best friend liza koshy and ends up becoming friends with the vlog squad. she starts falling for david...