The Vampire's Smile (Natsu x...

By MissKrystalDragneel

Natsu is leader of the vampires and has lured many high school girls into his clutches. He usually kills them... More

Authors note
Encounter
Learning
Soul Mates
The Craving
Craving more
New Abilities
Valentine

New Role

1.2K 23 27
By MissKrystalDragneel

Natsu and I leave the bedroom and head downstairs to see a few people down there. Natsu heads to a very skinny man with fluffy looking hair.

"Reedus! I need my room cleaned up, a new bed and my bathroom wall repaired ASAP!" Natsu shouts and the guy nods and rushes off. "He's the interior decorator so he will make everything look amazing." Natsu tells me with a smile and leads me outside since the sun is down.

"Natsu, tell me about your family or just your past in general." I say shyly

"As long as you return the favor." He smiles and I nod shyly and smile softly. "My parents ruled the vampires, not just the ones in this area but all of the clans that exist in this country. When I was born everything was bright and happy until one day when a bunch of angry villagers found my mom and cornered her. She was strong but there was to many of them, they tied her up and gagged her. They used garlic and the stake through the heart and cut off her head and burned her. They made sure nothing was left but ashes before they left."

"Natsu I'm so sorry." I say sadly and put my hand in his and hold it tightly

"It's part of being a vampire." He sighs. "When my dad found out he was furious. He moved the clan here and left Erza in charge until I was old enough if he didn't return. He rampaged in the town and destroyed it but the villagers knew what to do now. They gave him the same treatment as my mother before they left the village and moved on. That's why Erza is so bossy because my dad left her in charge and she still sees herself in charge even though I am more than old enough now."

"And now you also have me to help and support you in any and every way." I tell him with a smile and his eyes grow wide

"Right! You're my mate! We can rule together just like my parents did! We can rule over all the clans again!" He shouts excitedly while I start to get scared. "After my parents were killed the clans split up, each with their own individual leader. We can bring them back together again!"

"Yeah but in the future! Not now, I haven't been a vampire that long!" I shout and start shaking from nervousness.

"Oh Y/N don't worry, I didn't mean now I just meant it as a plan for the future. You still have a lot to learn before you can truly rule by my side." He says calmly and I relax a bit

"Good. I am not ready to be any kind of leader right now."

"I know. I'm not rushing you, we have forever together." He says softly and hugs me close.

"Thank you." I say with a sigh and cuddle into him.

"Now, tell me about you." He says softly and pulls away a bit.

"Oh, well my parents divorced when I was in 8th grade so my dad left and moved on and left me with my mom. My mom works during the day but has never told me what she does, whenever I ask she says not to worry about it. That's pretty much it, I haven't seen my dad in years but it doesn't bother me because I'm more attached to my mom."

"Your mom works for the media, she sees all the vampire stories and makes sure they don't get leaked into the public." Natsu sighs and I look at him in shock. "It's true. I actually started hanging around your house because of her. She's a firm non-believer even though she sees the evidence people provide. My original intention was to come face to face with her and make her my next meal but then I caught your scent and became entranced by you." He says honestly and sadly.

"So I unknowingly saved my moms life?" I ask in shock

"Yeah basically." He sighs. "Don't take it personally please, you know we just hunted whoever without a care in the world before now."

"I know. I take no offense because I know how you were." I sigh "heh I'd love to see my moms face now that I am a vampire. I bet she'd faint." I giggle

"I don't doubt it. She would definitely be shocked considering she doesn't believe it no matter what." Natsu says with amusement "once your stronger and know more we can go see her if you want."

"Really?" I ask and he nods and smiles. "Yeah I'd love that. I'd like to go on my birthday next year, I know she will be sad and will miss me, especially on that day." I say sadly

"Now you have a goal, you can't learn everything by next year but you can definitely learn a lot especially with me helping you." He says with determination "First thing you should know is that we don't take things lightly. If there's a threat we exterminate it, no matter what or who it is because we can't risk the safety of our clan if we don't take the threat seriously. It doesn't matter what it is, be it human or animal or another vampire."

"Wow. So you guys are extremely protective, that's good to know I'll be safe."

"You better believe it, especially since your mine. I'll protect you with my life." He says firmly and looks me in the eyes.

"I believe it, you look like you would without hesitation."

"And I will." He says softly. "Next you should know something that might come as a shock....other mythical creatures exist and we have some friends and some enemies." He says seriously and I smile

"Like what?" I ask with amusement

"Well like werewolves and mermaids as well as unicorns and fairies just to name a few." He says with a shrug. "They all have mastered staying hidden except for the occasional spotting by humans but it's rare."

"Are you serious?!" I squeal and he laughs at me

"Yes! I can take you to some mermaids that live near the pier we were at but the unicorns and fairies prefer to stay hidden and the werewolves are our enemies so keep your guard up, if you hear a howl you run as fast as you can. They can't keep up with our speed and if they catch us they can do serious damage." He tells me firmly

"Don't worry Natsu, I'll always be by your side and I know you'll protect me." I tell him with a soft smile.

"I always want you by my side Y/N." He sighs softly and wraps me in his arms. He pulls away after a minute and looks at me. "You also need to know that if a human knows of our existence and doesn't become a vampire that they need to be marked and contract bound to secrecy. If they break the contract them and the people they told are to be put to death by being drained of their blood." He says and I swallow hard and look at him nervously.

"That seems a little harsh." I say in a weak voice

"It's not and it's to keep us safe. We've learned to not trust people Y/N that's why we mark them and keep them contract bound. They are made aware of the consequences but a lot of them don't care or think we are full of empty threats."

"I guess your right." I sigh. "Hey, is there such a thing as a animal vampire?" I ask curiously and he laughs.

"No Y/N. One because that would be beyond scary and hard to control and two the animal would rampage and destroy everything. It did happen many many years ago and it was chaos so we vowed never to allow it to happen again."

"So it's possible but it's forbidden?" I ask and he nods. "Understandable. Can we still have pets?"

"I guess but we usually don't because we outlive them majorly. You'd cycle through hundreds of pets in your lifetime if you decided on one."

"Yeah you're right." I sigh and look down.

"Natsu!" We hear Levy call and look to see her rushing up to us. "Natsu! I found some interesting facts about your marks!" She shouts excitedly.

"Ok like what?" He asks curiously and holds me close to him.

"Well for one you guys can share memories and information with each other." She says and we look at her like she's crazy. "Try it. Touch each other's marks and think of a memory and your mate will see it."

"Let me try a memory." I tell him and he nods. We touch each other's marks and I share with him the memory I have of him at my window the first night I saw him and amazingly I saw his point of view as well. "Wow." I breathe out and move my hand away.

"Wow is right. I did look scary to you that night yet you still had the courage to confront me." Natsu says with amazement

(What he looked like)

"Ok next is you guys can share each other's power. Natsu is extremely powerful so he can share some of that power with you and still be fine." Levy says with a smile

"Like how you snapped your fingers to turn the lights on in my room." I giggle and he smiles

"You liked that I know you did." He says with amusement and a grin on his face.

"Same way, touch each other's marks and Natsu just has to think of the powers he wants to share with you." Levy explains and watches us attentively as we do what she said.

"Natsu I feel the power flowing into me." I say with amazement and hear him chuckle at me. After a minute he releases me and I suddenly feel like the most powerful person in the world. "Natsu if I feel this powerful after only a minute I can just imagine how powerful you really are." I say in amazement as I look at myself. "What powers did you give me?"

"A little bit of everything." He says with a grin and shrugs

"So I'm just like you now?"

"Not just like me but you have a small amount of all of my powers. Now you just have to train them and learn to use them."

"So these new abilities will help Y/N learn everything about vampires faster. You just can't give her all the information at once Natsu. It'll hurt her. Just little by little but like this she will be able to see what you mean and understand everything better and easier." Levy says while smiling and closing her book.

"That's true. This will make everything easier and quicker. You will be able to lead with me a lot sooner than we thought!" Natsu shouts excitedly

"Yes But I'd still rather not rush it. I'm happy to lead with you but I don't want to be overwhelmed."

"I understand. It's exciting but also overwhelming."

"Exactly."

"Oh Levy is Reedus some with my room?" Natsu asks and Levy tilts her head

"I don't know. Why? What's wrong with your room?" She asks curiously and he blushes.

"We uhhh broke the bed and the bathroom wall." He says shyly and Levy has the most amused look on her face. "Not a word Levy." Natsu warns her and she nods but still has a small smile on her face. "I'll go find out myself." Natsu says with a growl and grabs my hand and leads us inside to find Reedus. We check his bedroom and found him in there overlooking everything. "Finished Reedus?"

"With the bed yes but the bathroom will take more time." Reedus replies nervously

"Very well then. We will take a spare room in the time being so you guys can keep working. How much longer?"

"Another 24 hours maybe if we keep working."

"Alright then, keep working. Come on Y/N." He says firmly and pulls me away to another bedroom. "I just want to be alone with you for a while." He says softly and holds me close. "I still crave you." He whispers softly in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.7K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
984K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
722K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...