Sweet Creature * {h.s | AU}

By feastsonflowers

"You are a sweet creature, bunny," he said, grinning from ear to ear, "but I'm not gonna fuck you like one."... More

INTRODUCTION.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT

TWENTY NINE

2.2K 37 31
By feastsonflowers

"So you just left?" His voice was rising and booming through your phone, "You didn't want to fight about it so you left?"

You didn't say anything, there's nothing to say. No excuse for your behavior.

You could hear his heavy breathing through all the silence. He continued, "This is irresponsible of you. I am very disappointed in you." And he said your name. No bunny, no darling or love. Just your name. And for the first time, you didn't like your name. You didn't like how it roll off his tongue with such disappointment. And it hurts.

Few moments have passed and you still hasn't said a word. So he spoke up again, "call me back when you get your voice back." And the line went dead.

This was a mistake. No. Leaving without saying a word was a mistake. Hurting him was a mistake. You shouldn't have been so reckless. So afraid of confrontation. You walked back to Alex who already had keys to your hotel rooms dangled from his hands.

His smiled faded when he saw the frown on your face. "What's the matter, love?"

You smiled weakly, "got in a fight with Harry.

"Why?"

"I didn't tell him I was leaving."

Alex chuckled, "You really are something aren't you." You stared at your phone, still working on an explanation. He sighed, "C'mon now, let's get you fresh up. Take a shower, love. Then we'll grab lunch. I'll help you figure this whole thing out."

After you had shower and grab lunch with Alex, you called Harry when you arrived back at your room. 

"I'll be down the hall f you need me. Room 507."

When the phone was finally picked up, he sighed. He's annoyed. At you.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I never should've left like that, and I know it was irresponsible of me. It was a mistake. I really am sorry. And I know you hate apologies especially when it doesn't help our situation but I am. I am sorry. Please –," your voice broke, "Please."

He let out another sigh and you could hear the sheets shifting under him. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid that you wouldn't let me go. After all, Alex is on this trip with me and you haven't really liked him." Your voice became smaller towards the end.

"That is nonsense. This is your dream. You've been working hard on this. I know how much you want this. And that Alex guy has nothing to do with this. You don't suppose I'd hold you back from this just because I don't want a dude mingling with you? Even if he did, I trust you enough to not jump on him. But this," he paused, "this is all hurtful. For you to even think that I would do such a thing. Is that how you think of me?"

You shook your head vigorously, "No. No. I was wrong. I'm sorry. I – I rushed into all of this. It's my fault. Please. Don't be mad? I know it's selfish of me to say that. But I promised to make it all up to you when I get back."

Harry giggled, "How adorable, bunny. But I don't think I can wait that long."

"What do you want then?"

His sheets was shifting underneath him again. Oh how you wish to be next to him right this moment. "Strip and get on your bed."

"Wha –"

"Now, love. I do not want to repeat myself."

You did as you were told, breathing faster. Not knowing what to do. Feeling so exposed, literally, and uncomfortable. Your eyes kept darting to the door, afraid of someone who might bust in even though you know fully well that the door is locked.

Harry's voice was more of a whisper now, so deep and raspy, "Oh you have been really bad now bunny. So irresponsible. I have expected better of you. You know what bad girls get?"

You heard more shifting on the other side, and then he said, "Punishment."

Your breath hitched, not knowing if you should anticipate or dread what comes next.

He continued when you didn't respond, "You disappointed me. Left me all alone to deal with the cold sheets on your side where you should've been. Left me all frustrated so early in the morning. Do you think it's fun? Hm? To upset daddy like that? Get him all riled up about his bunny's absence?"

Maybe it's the way he whispers. How he'd moan and groan here and there between the sentences. Or maybe it's the way he addressed himself as daddy. Maybe it's the frustration of how you both ended up n a situation like this. You can feel yourself getting wetter and warmer and needier in between your thighs. Yearning so painfully for something that's miles away.

He could probably hear the way your breathing pattern is quickening. Or how you've been suppressing your moans but couldn't help the little mewls that escaped. Or how you're rubbing your thighs together causing the sheets underneath to shift.

He chuckled, "Getting wet, bunny? Are you naked on your bed like how I asked you to? Are you feeling exposed? Uncomfortable? Are you missing me? Wanting me there to help you with your little problem? Too bad innit? Maybe you should think about that the next time you run away?"

"I'm sorry," you whispered. And when you close your eyes, all you could see was how Harry would work his magic hands all over your body if he was here.

"You wanna know what 'm doing, bunny? 'M stroking myself. Getting myself off cause you're not here. Imagining tha' it's you. But it's different," he lets out a moan, "You do it better."

You're panting now, so riled up. And all you want to do is to touch yourself but you don't want to risk anything to upset Harry. "Fuck," you muttered under your breath.

"What is it, bunny? Do you want to touch yourself?"

You nodded your head, "yes, please."

"You're going to have to beg harder, bunny. And be loud."

"Please, please. Can I touch myself? I'll be good from now on. I'll call you every day until I'm back by your side. And I will treat you so good then, please, daddy."

Harry moaned, "Oh you're such a good little thing. But so very naughty. Alright, do as I say. Be good for me will you?"

"Yes, yes. Please." You whined.

"Oh look at you. So needy already. Alright now, I want you to massage your tits for me. Yeah? Play with it. Just like how I'd do it."

You did as he said. Fiddling and massaging one of your breast in your hand while the other holds up the phone. "Oh, harry." You moaned.

"Yeah? Feels good innit? Now I want you to slide that hand down slowly and drag your fingers lightly across the skin of your thigh. Tease yourself a little bit."

You could feel yourself starting to pool even more. Getting wetter by each passing second.

"Now tease yourself. Run your fingers around your pussy but don't touch your clit or finger yourself, yet." Harry finished his sentence with a moan, probably imaging how well you're doing. "Teasing yourself like I would."

You whimpered, "More, Harry."

"Calm down, love. We're doing this slowly. Now rub small circles on your clit, yeah. Nice and slow."

You rubbed small circles onto your clit, panting harder. "Harry," you whined.

"Oh, so good for me, aren't you bunny. Now, work one finger into yourself. Finger yourself. Do it slowly. In and out. Imagining it's me who's fucking you so good. Would love to see your face, love. What a mess you'd be right now."

You moaned as you continue to work on yourself. Adding a second finger when he asked you to. Stretching yourself out but not as good as his fingers or his dick did. "I miss you, Harry. Fuck, I wish it was you doing this."

"Yeah, bunny? Missing me so quick already? Hm? Missing my tongue, my fingers, my dick? Want me there to fuck you nice and proper instead of your fingers? God imagine if we hadn't met, your hands would be so sore, innit? No one could ever fuck you like I did." He moaned again, quickening his speed to get himself off. "And I miss you so much over here too, bunny. Miss feeling your warm cunt wrapping around 'm cock. Hugging it tightly, like it's made for me. Feel you pulsating and squeezing 'm cock when you cum. Oh, fuck. 'M so close."

"Me too," you panted out. "Fuck."

He stopped talking but instead focusing on reaching his orgasm. Groaning and moaning here and there. Which made you even wetter and hornier. Getting so close to your high but yet so far because your fingers were so short and tiny compared to his. Making it harder for you to cum. You heard a dragged out moan followed by heavy panting and groaning. It was all music to your ears as you get closer and closer to yours. Panting and breathing heavier than before. Warmth rising to your cheeks and your chest is flushed. Your thighs are shaking and knees are buckling. And your arms are so sore and tired. All of this is just so frustrating but you can't stop now.

"Stop." You heard him say, but you didn't. All too worked up in your euphoric state. So close.

"What? But I'm so close." You panted.

"Stop it, bunny." Harry's voice is so stern and strict. You stopped. More frustrated than ever. Your arm is so sore.

You huffed and whined. But he only chuckled, "'S your punishment. And don't you dare try to get yourself off, I'd be even more disappointed in you then."

"It's not fair. I am so close. Do you know how tired my arm is?"

Harry laughed, "I want you to remember that the next time you even think about doing this again. You can't do anything without me. Especially in bed. You wouldn't be fucked nice and proper. Your hands too small to reach that sweet spot inside of you. And even if you met some dude, he still wouldn't fuck you as good as I did."

You laughed, despite having your orgasm snatched away at the last minute, "I love you too."

"Love you more. Now go get yourself cleaned up. Remember to eat dinner. Stay hydrated and don't over-work yourself. Call me before you get to bed and," he sighed, "I know 's selfish of me to ask this of you, but keep a little distance with that Alex fella, yeah? Don't like him getting too close with 'm bunny."

"Harry Edward, are you jealous?"

"Love you, angel. Bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
464 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
1M 16.1K 200
Here's more imagines beautifuls!!! Hope you enjoy!!
466K 3.2K 20
Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend