TEN.

"Bunny!" Harry called out. You were in his kitchen preparing breakfast and it was harder than you think it is.

"In here!" You informed him about your crisis in the kitchen with your voice cracking as he came into the kitchen. He observed the messy kitchen and shook his head, laughing.

He walked up to you and hugged you with his chest on your back. The only layer between you and him are his shirts. Another sheer shirt his wearing that was left unbutton on the top and the bottom and his baggy old T-shirt that was way too big for your fitting. "You should never step foot into my kitchen. Ever."

You laughed at his tone of disappointment and turned around to face him. You hook your arms around his neck and smiled, "I just wanted to make something good for you. I love you."

He hummed and plant a kiss on your lips. The long savoring flavor of his cinnamon with a hint of his minty toothpaste breath travelling up your nose.

You remembered that night when you both kissed for the first time, it was a wonderful feeling that had you craving for more after you both pulled away. Your lips on top of his and his on top of yours, it was mixing the both of your souls together as you both melt into each other's embrace. The kiss was soft and tender to which it began getting rougher and hotter by each minute passed. The kiss had your lips feeling sensitive and plumped and it was as if everyone knew you just kissed by the look of it. A shade darker than the normal color of your lips, and so was his eyes. A shade darker than the Emerald City, a step deeper into the green woods.

Harry has your hips pinned onto the counter as he kept on kissing you with both caring and dominance. It was like he wanted to be in charge and mark you. But for a loving and caring man he is, he did not want you to regret it and rather take you when you feel like to.

"It may not be your first time doing it but it is the first with me. And I don't want you to regret or change whatever we have right now. I will wait," he once said. You were astonished by how thoughtful and understanding he could be. And all that you were feeling right then was to hold him up high and brag about him to the whole world and be thankful for this gorgeous man that the Universe had set aside for you.

"Harry, as much as I want to do this forever. I am still hungry," you said as you pushed him away when your stomach started grumbling.

"Eat me then." Harry's eyes were a shade darker than usual, just like the one after your first kiss with him. You looked at him with the same lust fogging your vision, making him appear more sexier than before. But yours was clearer than his haze of lust. You shook your head gently and pushed him off so you could slip away between the gaps of his belly and the counter behind you.

He sighed frustratingly and walked over to you. Harry slid his arm under yours and wrapped them around your waist. His head rested on top of yours as he kissed through your hair, making you melt into his embrace. "I'm sorry, sweet bunny. You just drive me wild and make me feel this need to touch you. I'm craving for you, every hour. I always wondered what your touch feels like. It makes me so hungry and impatience." He turned you around and dropped his forehead on yours as he looked deeply into your eyes, "but I love you and I am willing to wait. I'm ready when you are," he hugged you close as you buried your head into his chest. Well nestled with his chest heaving up and down reminding you of how alive and realistic he is.

Harry made pancakes as you sat on the stool and observed. "This is how you make a pancake. Whatever you did just now was burning the kitchen." He set the pancakes neatly on a plate and topped it with maple syrup. He pushed the plate to you and watched you devoured his masterpiece. Your eyes fluttered shut and savor the delicious pancake, moaning in ecstasy of how good a pancake could taste.