NINE.

Your admiration towards Harry and his adoration for you has grown wider for the past few months, with a little more memories and inside jokes and the secret that is still kept safely until now. From the day of lonely Valentine's to picking out couples costume for Halloween. For the past few years, Halloweens have never attracted you this much. And for every year, you chose to skip this childhood day where people likes to dress up as someone else.  And overall, Halloween is the only day of the year to be who you are truly without having to be judge and the excuse for you to not attend this event was because you have always been the true you, so technically every day is Halloween minus the candy to you.

Harry said he once went as Miley Cyrus, and that once again proved your theory of being who you are on Halloween without getting judge.

And as much as you love it as a kid, when you grow old, you will find yourself lifting up a small peak of your curtain and looking through the window, cursing this day of loud doorbells ringing and people acting like it is okay to wear revealing clothes. Even the old lady down the street think it is fine for teenagers to wear bikinis and walking down streets just like that. Year after year, your roommate has tried to get you out of your weirdly-annoyingly-comfy sweatpants and shirts but still failed miserably.

"Noah once went as Beyoncé and I swear, he made Beyoncé cry."

"How horrible was it?" he asked, laughing.

"So, so horrible," you said, you shuddered. He chest heaves as you felt the vibration against your cheek, his laughter, still a melody after all these months.

The both of you sat in front of the powered off television, snuggling into each other's embrace. He planted a kiss on top of your head and mumbled, "Bunny, would you like to come to my friend's party for this Halloween?"

You sat up straight and held his hands in yours, "Is it okay if I, well, don't go?"

"Why? It's not like you hate Halloween," he snickered.

You looked at him with eyebrows arched and a smile that tugs in an apologetic way.

He rolls his eyes and threw his head back, "No! No, bunny! How can you possibly hate Halloween?"

"I don't hate it," you laughed, shaking your head.

"Really? Let me guess, you just think it's a 'cliché'?"

You swatted at him playfully across the chest before hugging your arms tightly across yours, "I just don't like parties,"

"We don't have to party. And I'm pretty sure that's the whole thing about Halloween?" he said, tone full of questions.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance and turned away from him to stare at the television, "I just don't like it. The people there are just too much."

He stared at you for a while before his hand reached for your hair and smoothed it down, stroke by stroke. "It's fine, we don't have to go. I just wanted to brag off about my girlfriend."

Harry has been throwing the word 'my girlfriend' around ever since the day where he literally got down on his knees to ask you to honor this privilege. It was the only time you've ever cried for this relationship so far. He's been treating you very well and spoiling you with books and foods and midnight deep conversations.

You still remembered that night as clear as your love is for him, where the whole room fell in silence and he asked you to dance with him. A live string quartet playing in the background with sweet melody bringing your feet alive. And he suddenly knelt down in front of you and gave you the best speech you've ever heard.