FOURTEEN.

You spent your Sunday at Harry's doing nothing but goofing around. When it's nearly four in the afternoon, he suggested that you two take a hot bath together.

"But –" you protested, not feeling comfortable being exposed to each other in a cramped space even though you did it before.

"C'mon, bunny," he whined. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before and you obviously met my friend," he winked, but proceeded to whine and beg until you agree.

Harry insisted that you wait in the living room until he gets everything ready. You smiled and obeyed, going down to watch some shows and let him have his way.

After about thirty minutes, he was shirtless and skipping his way down. He scooped you up from the couch to bring you to the bathroom bridal style. You laughed the whole way while he squinted his eyes at you, "what are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," you shook your head, smiling still, "I feel so small."

"Good."

"I like this," you leaned your head against his chest, "I like feeling small and let you take over." You heard his heart speeding up and you blushed.

When he dropped you onto the mattress, you squealed as he climbed onto you and kiss you all over. From your lips to your jaw and your neck to your collarbones and up to your lips again. When he broke away, the both of you gasped for air. He smiled, "strip, bunny." He took off his pants and boxer before throwing you another wink and disappeared into the bathroom. You were still breathing heavily and getting turned on by the sight of him naked. You eventually took of your clothes and joined him in the bathtub.

You were surprised by how delicate he is. He decorated the room with scattered scented-candles that smells a lot like him. The water was covered in rose petals and there he was, looking all perfect with that smirk of his tugged on his face.

"Come over here, bunny," he said.

"Why?" you smiled, teasingly.

"So I can kiss you."

You carefully stepped into the bathtub as he assisted you, he positioned you so that you are comfortably sitting with your back facing him. You leaned back with your head on his chest and picked at the petals that were flowing around you.

"Rose petals," you hummed, placing one of it on his thighs that were bent by your sides.

He kissed your neck, nipping on it once in a while, "Mm, been wanting to do this ever since that day where you trust me enough to pleasure you. I imagined you sitting here with me, enjoying my kisses that are covering your body. And when I'm done with that, I pleasure you so much that this bath isn't gonna be clean anymore." You felt his hot breaths over your ear and your earlobe that he was previously nibbling on.

You moaned and rolled yourself into him, feeling him hardening behind you.

He groaned, letting his head fall onto your shoulder, "Bunny, bunny, bunny, the things you do to me." His hand traveled down to grope at your breasts, causing you to moan more, arching your back from him when he rolled your nipples between his fingers. He smiled against your skin, "moan for me, poppet."

Your eyes was shut in pleasure, moaning more and more, encouraged by his dirty talks. Harry ghosted his hands down to your tummy to rub soothing circles, "relax, bunny, relax." His soothing voice sending goose bumps all over your body, you relaxed into his arms and rested your head on his chest, trying to calm your nerves. "That's it, bunny, so good for me."

You suddenly felt his fingers on your sensitive nub, rubbing and pinching. He focused on your clït and nothing else, you felt like it wasn't enough, rolling yourself into him and begging for more. "Bunny wants more?" he continued rubbing you harsher than before, "hm? Answer me, bunny. Do you want more?"

You knew how he likes playing the dominant one and after that last experience, you didn't want to mess with him, "yes, yes, fucking yes. Please, Harry, please me. I need more."

Without further begging, he entered two fingers inside of you and started to pump fast. His fingers would curl whenever he's knuckles deep into you, causing you to moan out loud. When you were close and clenching around him, he groaned into your ear, "cum for me, Bunny, I wanna feel you on my fingers. I wanna taste you, I bet you taste so sweet." With his dirty talks and moans when you clenched on him, you felt your orgasm washing over you, you lulled your head into him and arching your back again. When you were done, he pulled his fingers out of you slowly, when he was out completely, you whined at the loss of contact.

"Look at me, bunny," he held on your chin and turned your head so you could look at him, "open your eyes." You tried to keep it open for as long as you could, chest still heaving up and down heavily. Your eyes widened and your breath hitched when his plumped lips wrapped around his fingers that were covered in you. He closed his eyes and let out a throaty moan, tongue swirling around his fingers, taking in every bit of you. The sight of him tasting you was so hot that you couldn't help but let out a moan too.

"You were so good for me," he hummed, planting a kiss on your head, "and you taste so good." You smiled and cuddled deep into his chest, letting him hold you.

You and Harry stayed in the bathtub a little longer even when the heat had escaped from the water. His long arms were draped over your small figure, still holding you close with his chin resting on top of your head. You frowned when you saw a few fading scars on his wrist that you hadn't noticed before. You held onto his wrist and turned your head to face him. He noticed your scowl and planted a kiss on your forehead, "Is everything alright?"

"You tell me," your voice was a low whisper, "you cut yourself?"

Harry was taken aback, warm green eyes widened. He tried to pull his wrist back from you but your grip on it hard. He winced and you softened, "I'm sorry." You finally let go of his wrist.

He shook his head, avoiding your gaze. But your stare never left him, "why?"

He took in a deep breath, "I was dumb, nothing more."

"Harry," your voice was stern, almost a scold.

He finally held your gaze, but his eyes were glazing with tears. The sight of him in front of you broke your heart. You turned yourself around so that you are now facing him, you threw your arms around his neck to pull him into a hug. "It's okay, you don't have to," you whispered.

"I was depressed when I was young. They made fun of me. They said I was the reason why he left. And all these years I spent, waiting for him to comeback. But he never did. I led on to believe that I was the reason." As he continued, his voice grew smaller, almost like a whisper. He sobbed into your arms as you held him even tighter.

Tears were forming in your eyes, hanging on the edge in the corner of your eyes, threatening to fall, "I'm sorry you had to go through that," he didn't say a word but continued to sob into your shoulders. "I'm sorry that I asked."

He shook his head vigorously while it was still nuzzled into the crook of your neck, "things changed when you came. I love you so much bunny, you make me forget about him. About them. You make me so happy. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you leaned forward to hold him close, so close that your hearts could feel each other , "I love you more and I love you most."