My King ↑ British Royal Family

By ThelovelyAngels

My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to... More

My King
Photos
Prologue : Briefly, The Beginning
Chapter One : Welcome to the Palace
Chapter Two : Leave me alone, please
Chapter Three : Speak up Princess
Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding
Chapter Five : Royal Wedding Photos
Chapter Six : First Dance
Chapter Seven : It's A Date
Chapter Eight : Something New
Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello
Chapter Ten : Every Ending Is A Chance
Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real
Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen
Chapter Thirteen : British Beauty
Chapter Fourteen : My Favorite Girl
Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine
Chapter Sixteen : Losing A Daughter
Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos
Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner
Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year
Chapter Twenty : Wedding Details
Chapter Twenty-One : Coronation Of Cèline
Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners
Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four : Exhibition of Royal Wedding Gowns
Chapter Twenty-Five : A Birth & A Positive
Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Sussex Christening
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies
Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!
Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement
Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve
Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception
Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco
Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit
Chapter Thirty-Eight : Ellie's Wedding
Epilogue : Forever, The End
Where Are They Now?
Daniel & Celine

Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times

9K 185 3
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Thirty-Six | Happy Times

All I know is you and I belong together.
I mean, I have always been able to talk
to you, to make you laugh, and I've always,
always wanted to take care of you.

Queen Cèline is 'happier than ever' as a mum after welcoming son with King Demarco of Norland

Queen Cèline of Norland is loving life as a mum, saying she's 'happier than ever'. She's smashing it. The Queen of Norland – who recently welcomed son Crown Prince Christian with the King of Norland – delivered a talk at the Mommy's Weekender event on Sunday. 'Every year I get older I feel so much more empowered in myself and I feel so much more confident,' she explained.

'Turning 32 and becoming a mum has just been so empowering for me. I feel, really clear with what I want out of life.

'I feel happier than ever. I feel like you cut away the things that don't make you happy and your priorities just shift massively.' Preach, girl.

She told Harper's Bazaar Australia: 'I think I have felt the pressure, but more so from myself than anyone else. 'I'm not one for extreme diets so it has taken time and it's really just now that I have started feeling more comfortable.'

The mother-of-one then revealed that she attends dance-cardio classes four to five times a week with her Australian trainer Simone De La Rue. Cèline uses small weights or body bands throughout the session in an attempt to get back her toned shape.

She said: 'I just find that it works really well for me because I enjoy it. 'I love that I don't have to go to a gym and have a personal trainer talking to me while I'm running on a machine.' Welcoming baby Christian in December 2019.

-

"Hi, Cèline." Simon said entering the dinning room as I was in the process of redecorating it.

"Oh, hi, Simon. Julissa isn't here." I said.

"I know, I actually wanted to talk to Demarco and you." He said, nervously.

"Oh my God! Are you sure? Taila, can you please take over for me? Come on, Simon." I said as I squealed and lead him to Demarco's study.

I knocked and then opened the door. Demarco looked up from the papers on his desk and stood up.

"What's going on?" Demarco asked.

"Simon is here to ask you for Julissa's hand in marriage." I answered.

"Nope." Demarco said, sitting down and looking back down at the papers on his desk.

"Demarco!" I exclaimed, angrily.

"Cèline, I'm just playing." He said, smiling.

"You animal, do not play like that. Okay, Simon, show us the ring." Cèline said, as she walked over to Demarco and sat on his lap.

"Well, I don't have one." Simon said, rubbing the back of his head.

"You fool, you came here to ask for my sister's hand in marriage without a ring." I said as I balled up a piece of paper and threw it at Simon. "How am I supposed to tell you if she'll like it if there's no ring?" I asked.

"Cèline, please calm down, he's nervous." Demarco replied.

"Right, sorry." I said.

"It's okay." Simon.

"I'll help you pick out a ring." Demarco said.

"Really?" Simon asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"What, she's my sister, I know her better than anyone." Demarco answered.

"Simon, if at any moment you feel that your life is danger, run and hide." I said.

"Oh, please if I wanted the boy dead, he would be and not here asking to marry my sister." Demarco said.

-

"Are you ready to pick out rings?" Demarco asked as the royal jeweller walked in and began setting up alll the rings on the coffee table infront of Demarco and Simon.

"I've never been so scared in my life, sir." Simon confessed. "I mean, how can you tell when it's the right time to propose?" He asked.

"Well, you feel it, I suppose. I remember, with Cèline, I knew straightaway it was the right thing to do." Demarco answered. "Getting married is a huge step and the important thing is to ask yourself if it's what you really want." He said.

Simon hesitated, his stuttered breathing rasping in the silence.

"Let me put it this way, You don't marry someone that you can live with; you marry the person you can't live without. So is Julissa that person for you? The one you can't live without." Demarco said.

Simon didn't hesitate to answer. "She's the one." He answered.

"Then you have nothing to be nervous or afraid of, Simon, don't worry." Demarco said.

"Okay, But what if I choose a ring and she doesn't like it? What if I mess up the proposal?" Simon asked.

"Then she'll have me bury you in the backyard with the others." Demarco replied.

"I'm serious, Demarco, what if she says no?" Simon asked.

"I'm serious too why do you think the backyard is filled with roses, the corpses make good fertilizer." Demarco answered.

Simon frozed.

"I'm just messing with you, I doubt she'll refuse plus I'm helping you, she won't say no to anything I help pick." Demarco said, slapping Simon's shoulder.

"Your Majesty, we're ready." The Royal Jeweller said.

"Thank you, Khalid." Demarco said as he started to pick rings, one by one inspecting them as Simon did the same.

"How about this one?" Simon asked, showing the large emerald ring to Demarco.

"Too big and emerald makes Julissa look pale." Demarco answered.

"Okay." Simon said as he put the ring down.

"Rubies would look amazing against Julissa's complexion." Demarco said as he seen Simon's defeated facial expression. "Pick rings that have rubies in them." He said.

"How about this one?" Simon asked.

"What do you think?" Demarco replied.

Simon smiled. "This is one." He said.

Khalid, the jeweller smiled. " Great choice, that is the Ruby & Diamond Lotus Engagement Ring. This Ruby Lotus Ring centers one cushion cut natural ruby weighing 7 1/4 carats. The basket is accented by 4 pear shape diamonds and 66 round brilliant cut diamonds. The ring is platinum, handmade exclusively by McTeigue & McClelland." He said.

"She'll love it." Demarco said.

"I agree." Simon said.

"When do you plan on proposing?" Demarco asked.

"Tomorrow night." Simon answered.

"In that case, I suggest you propose to her at Queen Fania's lake, that's her favorite spot." Demarco said.

"Thank you, Demarco." Simon said.

"You're welcome." Demarco said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 485 16
As a woman, Adrienne faces many battles, including the struggle to embrace her emotions after training herself to be strong and keep them in check, e...
340K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
46.5K 1.1K 18
Alice Christensen is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with a young Prince AndrΓ© of Denmark but th...
85.2K 2K 20
If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences. In which [Princess] Anastasija Gemma of Bhutan...