Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

x ) Viserys

3.3K 111 6
By mxdhanalisa

X : The Blossom Isles

They reached the shore of the Blossom Isles in the afternoon. The sun shones bright and it's light cast down to the ocean surface, creating the shimmering effects on the water.

Viserys dimmed his eyes and covered his face with his palm.

"We are here?" He asked, turning to his sister.

She nodded.

"This is the Blossom Isles, where your bride and you would be married."

The word married and your bride still gave a strange expression to his ears.

He hated to admit it, but he is afraid.

Seems like Dany noticed the look on his face. She leaned in and whispers,

"Trust me, a bride is more frightened than their groom when it comes to the wedding night. I've experienced that feeling."

Viserys' guiltiness ran up his head. He turned his face to her who's standing by his side.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

He tucked his lips.

"For selling you to Khal Drogo. You are the only family left for me and I should've never do that to you. I'm a bad brother, I know."

Daenerys smiled and tiptoed to tried to hug him. He bent down a little bit so it's more comfortable.

His violet eyes closed, feeling his sister's small fingers rubbing his back through the leather shirt and tunic. He wrapped her body losely.

"If you didn't do that. I might never know what I am capable of. I might never discovered how great I am. And I might never met and hatched my children. So, I must say thank you. Thank you so much, brother."

He felt tears formed in his eyes.

By the Sevens, his sister grown up to be such a great woman.

Their ship stopped at the port where some tall men in their elegant tunic stood.

Viserys walked down with Daenerys, looking around the area to observe the place.

This place is beautiful.

To be frank, this place is more pretty than Pentos.

He felt the warm breeze flows through his silvery thread-like short hair. The fragrant of the blooming flowers are all around, mixing with the salty smell of the ocean.

People are dressed in plain tunics and some old but still good dresses. Men and women are yelling to each other, selling their things.

"Your grace." The man standing in the front bowed.

"Welcome."

His sister smiled back and crossed her fingers like she used to do when she is thinking.

"Thank you, Lord..."

"Lord Dithmus, your grace." He smiled and bowed his back again, gesturing his hand to the market.

"Come, let me take you to Oceanbreaks."

"Oceanbreaks." Viserys softly exclaimed while they walked through the crowded but surprisingly serene market.

"Nice name."

"Thank you, my prince." Dithmus smiled, turning to him.

"Our first king, Thaesus Mayfair built the castle. It got the name from the wall's strength that can withstand the storms and the rumbling seas."

A few moments later, they arrived at the sandstone castle. The waves under the towers softly flows against it, making a calming sound.

"Our ruler, Lord Mayfair is waiting for you." The dark-haired lord said as the guards opened the wooden doors.

Daenerys smiled in respond and walked into the great sandstone hall, followed by him, Jorah, Tyrion, and some Dothraki Bloodriders of hers.

On the end of the hall sat a man in the beige tunic and brown cape, a pin shaped like an apple blossom made of pink sapphires shimmers on his chest.

"Welcome to the Blossom Isles, Your Grace." He greeted, standing up from the throne which Viserys just noticed that it was made out of wood and vines that produced small blooming flowers with a big, big apple tree at the back of the throne.

"I appreciate your greetings, My Lord." Daenerys smiled and walk to his front.

"My prince, Lord Tyrion, Lord Mormont." He gave him a flash of smile.

"Lord Mayfair." Jorah responded as Viserys bowed his head down a little bit.

They talked for a few more moments, then, the ruler of the Blossom Isles gestured his hand towards another wooden door.

"Let me take you around my castle, Your Grace."

"That would be my pleasure." Dany smiled and walked along, leaving him and the rest of her group in the hall.

Viserys sighed and scanned Jorah's body from top to toe.

"You like my sister, do you?"

He seems surprise that he noticed that.

Yeah, yeah. Who will not notice that romantic look the Mormont man gave to Daenerys?

"Yes, I do."

The Targaryen man raised his eyebrows.

"Well then, I will not ask you to stop loving her, I know it's impossible. But I want you to do another thing for me."

"Anything, My Prince."

"I'm going to be a groom in a day after this. I won't be able to protect my sister with my full time as I promised to myself anymore. I need you to take a good care of her, but don't dare flirt with her." His violet eyes shone sharply.

"Because she won't respond you, and I will cut your balls off."

The knight nodded in respond.

"Good." His pale hand patted Jorah's shoulder.

One maid stepped closer and asked if he wanted to went to his bedchamber.

"Show the way." He commanded softly and walk after her, followed by Tyrion and the Dothraki soldiers that carries his things.

Viserys felt delighted to found his room had a big window with a good view of the ocean.

"Zaephyr, come here." He called.

Surprisingly, his dragon is not just being able to understand Valyrian, but also Westerosi.

The beast flew up and catch a piece of meat that he threw to it.

"Good boy." He reached to his pet's head and scratched it's chin.

Zaephyr likes him to scratch his chin and belly like a cat.

"You are a dragon, not a cat. You know that, don't you?" He teases, chuckling as his dragon let out a soft purr and snuggle him with his big head.

"I'm going to meet my bride at dinner tonight. What do you think she would be, Zaephyr? Is she beautiful? Or kind? I don't like a girl who loves to wear a mask." Viserys whispered as if Zaephyr could answered him.

Lylian Mayfair.

What would she be like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.4K 27
❝ I WOULDN'T PLAY WITH FIRE ,IF I WERE YOU. ICE MELTS FAST THESE DAYS. ❞ [ GAME OF THRONES AU ] [ AEGON'S CONQUEST ] [ AEGON TARGARYEN X OC ] [ Ⓒ win...
545 22 5
Rhaenyra has a younger sister, Alyssa. Viserys doesn't marry Alicent. The Dance of Dragons still happens OC x Rhaenyra, other ships loading
521 34 4
During the era of Valyria's unparalleled empire, Alaelys resides within the confines of her family's glorious estate at the center of it all. There s...
26.7K 1.5K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...