Distract Me [Kehlani×XXXTenta...

By JhoniiBlxze

"Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna sme... More

[[Distract Me]]
Chapter×1
Chapter×2
Chapter×3
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
Chapter×9
Chapter×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
Chapter×13
Chapter×14
R.I.P.
what now
Chapter×15
Chapter×16
Chapter×17
Chapter×18
Chapter×20
Chapter×21
Chapter×22
Chapter×23
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter×24
Chapter×25
Chapter×26
Chapter×27
Chapter×28
Chapter×29
Chapter×30
Chapter×31(pt.2)
Chapter×32

Chapter×19

1.4K 75 88
By JhoniiBlxze

"Something 'bout our exchange
It's a fight to act like you weren't in mind, or mine"
-Kehlani

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

"What the fuck do you mean you hit her?!" I exclaimed towards Jahseh as he sat on my bed with his head in his hands. I could tell he felt really bad and was scared to death. "I didn't mean to hit her, Lani." He quietly said.

"I hope not!" I gave him a sideways look.

"She just kept hitting me, and hitting me, and pushing me, slapping me. I warned her three times before taking action, but I didn't intend to hit her. I was supposed to push her off me."

I sighed in an annoyed manner as I rubbed my fingers through my hair. This was stressing me all the way out. "What happened after you hit her, Jah? What did she do?"

"She fell and started crying, and I helped her."

"And then what? You just left after?"

He nodded his head. "Y-yeah."

I sighed as I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Okay, well, I honestly don't even know what to say right now, Jahseh. What if she tries to make it more than what it is?"

"Kehlani, I honestly don't know right now, OK? I don't feel good about myself right now." He held his head down in his hands, covering his face again. I let out a deep sigh and grabbed his car keys out of his pocket, gaining his attention. 

"Get up. I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?"

I arched my eyebrow at him. "Don't question me. Just get up and come on." 

Without another word from him, I walked out of my room to go downstairs to his car. He followed behind me hesitantly, but still followed me to his car. I walked over to the driver side and he walked over to the passenger side before giving me a look. "I hope you know how to drive, because I have never seen you drive before."

I gave him a glare. "I've driven Sky's car before. Just get in." With that, we got into the car and I started it up before driving off to where I wanted to go.

-

I pulled up to the area and turned the car engine off. I looked at Jahseh, and saw that he was sound asleep. "Jah. Jah, wake up." I shook him, causing him to toss and turn before opening his eyes and looking over at me. "Hm?" He sleepily mumbled. 

"Wake up, we're here." I said before getting out of the car. He got out a second later, then eyed where we were.

"Kehlani, why did you bring me here?" His raspy voice asked.

"Because...this is our spot. Come on." I began to make my way to the top of the hill towards the rock we used to sit on. He followed behind me until we made it to the top and sat down on the big rock at the same time.

It was nothing but pure silence between us as the breeze flew past us gently, causing my hair to brush my cheek. I brought him here because of the peaceful vibe I got from those times he brought me here. I miss those early memories between us, especially when we first kissed, which actually took place here.

"This hill has so many memories, doesn't it?" I awkwardly chuckled, trying to break the silence. He just stared at the sunset as the day sky transitioned into the night sky slowly. I sighed and looked down at my lap, feeling hopelessness come unto me.

"I can't leave her now, Lani. I fucked up to the point where I'm trapped." He softly said.

All of sudden, I felt this uncontrollable heat fill my body as my face grew hot and tears stung my eyes. The tears fell down my face and landed in my lap. Jahseh noticed one of the tears stain my jeans on my thigh, causing him to look up at my reddened, wet face.

"Why are you crying? Kehlani, please don't cry." His voice broke as if he himself was about to start crying. I felt bad once I realized that I was being selfish. Here I am, crying because he's staying with her and my feelings for him are hurt, and I keep failing to remember that he's dealing with much more shit than I am.

"I'm sorry, Jahseh. I'm being inconsiderate." I sighed as I wiped my face. "I'm doing nothing but adding more pressure on your shoulders, a-and you're already dealing with so much."

"But why are you really crying? Please tell me."

"I don't know. I feel like it's because I know that I can never have you because you're staying with her, and I feel like you love her." I looked over at him. "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Love her?"

He sighed softly as he looked down before meeting my gaze again, nodding his head softly. "Yeah."

I couldn't manage to keep looking at him so I stared straight ahead as I ignoring the stinging sensation in my nose as I felt tears pour out of my eyes. I don't know nor do I understand why I'm crying so hard right now. Something just doesn't sit right in my spirit about him being with her, especially after what happened between them hours ago.

"I'm sorry I brought you here. We can leave now." I quietly said to him as I stood up and walked down the hill before he could protest. I made it down to his car before opening the door to the passenger side and getting in the car. I watched Jahseh as he made it down the hill and got in on the driver side. I lifted the car keys up to him with my index finger in the loop without looking at him, but before he took them, he grabbed my hand.

He gently rubbed my chin with his other hand, causing more tears to spill out as I suddenly began to sob. I felt sad because this felt like a goodbye, even though deep down I knew it wasn't. At least not yet...

"I'm sorry." He whispered to me as he let go of my hand and stopped rubbing my chin before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I leaned on him as I sobbed quietly on his shoulder and he rubbed my back soothingly. I looked up at him and he looked down at me before bringing his face close to mine, connecting our lips for what was possibly the last time. He kissed me with so much passion and generosity, and it made me feel safe.

I really wish everything could just go back to normal, but I know that after tonight,

nothing will be the same.

-

×××3 Weeks Later×××

"Happy birthday, Kehlani!" Janice squealed as she gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead. I chuckled as I stared at the rectangular shaped vanilla cake in front of me that had the words, "Happy 18th Birthday, Kehlani!", in cursive pink frosting, and two big 1 and 8 candles were stuck in at the surface.

Sky took a picture of me while I was caught off-guard, and she laughed as I gave her a death glare. "You know I hate it when you do that." I whined. "Girl, it doesn't even matter anyway. You look beautiful." She smiled at me.

"I still don't see why you chose that hair color, but whatever makes you happy." My dad mumbled, causing Janice to roll her eyes and hit his shoulder. "This ain't about you, Richard. Hush." She scolded him.

Janice lit the candles before she began to instruct everyone to sing. "1..2..3. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Kehlani! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone sang loudly before clapping.

"Make a wish, youngin'." WiFi said as he wrapped his arm around Sky. I quietly thought of my wish before blowing out the candles, allowing everyone clap one last time.

I looked around the room as Sky came and sat down next to me. Once I realized that Jahseh still wasn't here, I sighed. Ever since the day he told me he loved Geneva, we haven't talked ever since, and I thought he would've remembered my birthday. But I guess he didn't.

Sky noticed that I was slightly frowning and immediately knew why. "He didn't forget, K. I promise you. Just be patient." She whispered to me before giving me a big hug.

-

"Remember: no reckless stuff, you guys!" Janice yelled from the house as we all made it inside the car. Sky, WiFi, and Ski all wanted to take me somewhere else for my birthday. "Got it!" I yelled back before Sky started the car and drove off after waving to Janice and my dad.

"So where y'all takin' me?" I asked as I looked back at the boys and they shook their heads. "We not telling you." Ski laughed.

I whined as I faced forward and looked at Sky. "Sky?" I pouted at her as she glanced at me. "Girl, ion know why you asking me like I'ma really tell you. Just wait."

I groaned impatiently like a little kid as I sat back and enjoyed the ride quietly. After about 45 minutes of driving through traffic, we pulled up to this festival. There were groups and crowds of people on a grass field with tents and food trucks around. In the center of the field was a big concert stage with just random people doing karaoke for fun. There were arcade games and other things there, and I was intrigued.

"What festival is this?" I asked Sky as we all got out of the car. "All I'm going to tell you is that we're at a music festival. Nothing more about this is coming out of my mouth."

WiFi whispered something to Ski before he nodded his head and they just walked away, avoiding the huge crowd. Where the hell are they going?

"Kehlani, let's take a picture." Sky happily said, making me laugh. She tapped a white guy that was walking by. "Excuse me, can you take a picture for us?" She held out her phone towards him, and he nodded his head with a smile. Sky and I did a pose where she hugged me and I playfully pretended to lick her, making her laugh. The guy gave Sky her phone back after taking the picture and she thanked him before he walked away. She looked at the picture and laughed.

"You're weird as fuck, K." She laughed. "What? I'm being playful" I laughed too as she shoved me playfully. "Wait, let me see the picture."

"Look at yo' dumb ass." She said as she handed me her phone.

I laughed. "I think it looks good." I handed her phone back to her. Her phone began to ring and she answered it within seconds.

"Hello?...Y'all ready?...Alright, we comin'...Bye." She hung up and looked at me with a smile. I furrowed my eyebrows at her behavior.

"Why you smilin' like that?"

She grabbed my hand. "Come on, we gonna miss the entrance." Before I could ask more questions, she pulled us over to the concert stage, moving us past people until we got to the very front, where we were met with the metal fence to keep us from getting too close to the stage. Bodyguards stood tall and strong in front of the concert stage, looking at all the excited and talkative, loud crowd of people.

"Sky, who's about to perform?!" I yelled to her over the loud people. Before she could answer, the stage lights turned on as the people, including Sky, began to cheer. The DJ began to play a beat through the blaring speakers before he began to speak into his microphone.

"How y'all doin' this afternoon?!" He yelled, making the people get hyper. "Y'all ready for this?!"

"I don't think they're ready, yo!" A familiar voice randomly bellowed the speakers, but only the DJ was onstage.

"Y'all better make some fuckin' noise!" The DJ yelled, getting the people even more hyped.

Suddenly, Ski appeared onstage, causing the people to go crazy and yell out. WiFi jogged onstage seconds later and dapped up the DJ before going to join Ski, giving him a bro hug. He held up a microphone before yelling into it. "Y'ALL BETTER MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE!" He yelled as he paced the stage.

Ski held his microphone up as well, also pacing the stage in the opposite direction. "ARE Y'ALL MUHFUCKAS READY?!"

The crowd yelled out "yeah's" and loud cheers before Ski looked back at the DJ and nodded. "Y'ALL MAKE SOME NOISE FOR MY NIGGA X!"

My eyes grew wide as everyone screamed wildly. Jahseh ran onstage shirtless with black pants on and he had on a chain choker. His blonde and black dreads shook as he held the microphone to his lips and yelled out into it. "Y'ALL READY?!" He yelled.

A beat dropped as everyone cheered and screamed Jahseh's name.

"Aye!
I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro!"
"Damn son, where'd you find this?"

The crowd cheered as X began his song. He dapped up Ski and WiFi as they let him continue his song; I watched him in awe.

Yo
Aye
Yo
Aye
Yo
Yo
Yo
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye

I'm like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye

Fuck on me, look at me, Ay
Fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
Look at me, look at me, yeah
Fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, yeah, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me, yeah
Yeah, ay

"Happy Birthday, Kehlani!" Sky yelled to me as she smiled at me. All day I thought I wasn't going to see Jahseh, but I guess they planned this out all along.

I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
I like to rock out, I'm misfit
My emo bitch like her wrist slit
Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
Don't want your pussy, just want head

Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah, aye
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah

As the song began to change, Ski and WiFi came to where Jah was, with their microphones in hand.

[Verse 1: XXXTENTACION & Ski Mask The Slump God]
Posted with that pump (ayy, ayy)
Relay with that pump (Race) (Ra-ra-ra)
He stay with that pump (What he do?)
You fuck niggas punks (You fuck nigga)
Revenge on my body
He wanna meet my shotty
Not talking about my bitch
I'm talking big guns, yes big body
My dick not impressed
My dick anorexic (Huh)
My gun got dyslexia (Dagger)
That mean I shoot backwards, backwards
What's up with these questions (Wet)
These fuckboys detectives (Wet)
Fuck my codefendant (Mhm)
If he talk to the feds, Ash Ketchup Wash, out your pussy, your shit stank, boy
Pause, like I'm Tosh 2.0, watch boy (Ewww, ayy)
Thot, suck on my dick like a damn lollipop, boy
Stop talking about things that you know you are not, boy

[Bridge: Ski Mask The Slump God]
Diamonds just might shine like Skittles
Diamonds white like Malcolm in the Middle
Diamonds just might shine like Skittles
Diamonds white like Malcolm in the ayy ayy, ayy ayy
Diamonds just might shine like Skittles
Diamonds white like Malcolm in the Middle
Diamonds just might shine like Skittles
Diamonds just might shine like ayy ayy, ayy ayy

[Verse 2: Ski Mask The Slump God]
My dick unimpressed
You take Xans that's pressed
My shirt striped like Ness
Flash them titties at me like the press
Speaking like I'm Hurricane Chris
Pull up on your momma I say "A Bay Bay"
Like I'm YMBAPE
I'm beating on my chest when I see the pussy if they ain't coming
Bitch off the rip
Just like a baby she just gon' take it from the tip
I just "Swiper, no swiping" that pussy 'cause I dip
Walked up in the division like "are you tryna pull?"
And there's no nigga that I fear
Got the horror of a spear
Got to be kidding me, made me giggle like tickle me
You said this nigga envy me
Bitch you shaped like a centipede
And my songs long as centuries
Bitch I must have to pull the .45 on my hip
I just got her cum on my dick
Arthritis wrist on sick
Cut my diamonds then get blisters
Blood diamond, ratchet ass bitch
She done sucked my dick and then you kissed her
You just might just throw a bitch fit
Bender with me cause the metal on my hip
Four-five bust like zit"

The song transitioned again as X and Ski did a bro hug and Ski moved aside for WiFi to step forward. X looked at the crowd, and once he saw me he winked at me and smiled before mouthing "Happy Birthday" to me. That made me melt inside.

[Verse 1: XXXTENTACION]
After I hit metamorph, hey
I am a dog, girl abort, hey
Shoot pregnant wife in a Porsche, hey
That is expensive abortion, hey
I ran it up, fuck a portion, hey
Ain't had no family like orphan, hey
Might sell some xans to the orphanage, yuh
On your face might stomp the yard
On my Mom I'd catch a charge
Play with pussy like guitar
I'm the realest one thus far, hey, yuh
You are just running, a candidate, hey
Your girlfriend said you are minute man, hey
Bitch, my trap house, it got management, hey
I got no heart I'm a manikin

[Verse 2: Wifisfuneral]
Like pussy, why you duck my fade?
I stare at Satan in the face
You soft as fuck, like, what the fuck?
I flick my cig and then you fade, ayy
Now since a jit i been in love with that fuck shit
40 clips causing white noise in her voice
That she sniff no distortions
Half a fat check on my teeth like I'm Norbit
OG gas pack to contaminate lungs
Now I'm higher than orbits
Falling off like Forbes list, put the force into her core
I'm the one like I'm Obi, forcing whores to forfeit
Come within my circle, we gone clip your vocals

"Ooh, girl look at yo man!" I yelled to her as I nudged her. She looked at me and playfully glared at me before rolling her eyes with a smile on her face, placing her attention back to WiFi as the song ended.

WiFi bro hugged X before going to join Ski. X looked at me again before smiling, then looked at the security. "Aye, can y'all bring the girl with the blue hair and tattoos up here? The one with the light blue top on." Two of the bodyguards looked at me before coming over to me and picking me up gently from the other side of the metal fence. They walked me to the stairs of the stage, allowing me to go onstage to X. The fans were going crazy, and Sky was recording on her phone, with a big grin on her face.

I nervously walked over to Jahseh and he smiled he pulled me into a hug. "Happy birthday, Lani." He said into my ear. He let go of me before looking back at the crowd. "Aye y'all! This girl right here is one of my closest friends, and today is her birthday!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as everyone was yelling out all kinds of good things. I blushed as a shy smile crept on my face.

"Go backstage with Ski and WiFi." He said into my ear, and I nodded my head before giving him one last hug and walking over to WiFi and Ski.

"Having a good birthday so far, jit?" WiFi smirked as Ski chuckled. I nodded as I smiled.

"The best so far." I laughed.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Heeerreeee's the updateee 😭😩

Any thoughts??💭

Sorry if the storyline of this chapter is short😬 I tried make it as good as possible because the next chapters are gone be full of DRAMAAA 😈

Also, Happy Holidays you guys!❤ What do you celebrate? (I celebrate Christmas of course🎄🎅)

More coming up!! 💖❤ thank you so much for 30K+ reads😭 I love you all!!

-Jay👑♉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 27 16
Status: Discontinued ☆☆☆☆☆ I arrived at school and was taking a look around on my surroundings until i saw my boy bsf, my crush, my enemy together lo...
944K 44.3K 43
DISCLAIMER: this book was written and published before the death of jahseh. if you are easily triggered please do not read, thank you. ***MAY CONTAIN...
200K 11.2K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
100K 2.6K 17
" What the fuck you mean you leavin'? " he said, wrapping his hands around my throat. " Put me down, Jay! " I said in between breathes. " Promise...