Yours Faithfully

Autorstwa romanticcrazyone

Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully... Więcej

Characters (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
•Bonus - Taysa's story•
•Bonus - Asher's story•
~Notice~

Epilogue

107K 2.8K 509
Autorstwa romanticcrazyone

Maisie

*Two years later

Everyone was busy. They were running here and there. Everything should be perfect. Because today's a special day. It's Lucifer's and Taysa's birthday. But the whole preparation going on, was for Taysa. She was turning five years old. So she was having a birthday party.

The theme for her party is unicorn as our sunshine is obsessed with unicorns. In fact, Lucifer even ordered a special unicorn gown for her. It was pretty but looked marvelous when Taysa wore it. She was looking like a princess from LA LA land.

It was not time for the party to start but like always, Taysa was overly excited and got ready early. I dressed her perfectly and soon she ran off of her room. I was already dressed in a white lace dress because I knew she was going to throw a tantrum on seeing me not ready.

I sighed and cleaned up her room.
"Mama mama..." Suddenly I heard a baby voice, which made me turn back. There, was Lucifer standing shirtless with our one year old baby boy.

"You are not dressed yet? Your daughter is going to kill you" I gasped at him. He laughed and made his way to me.
"Go now. Please ge- mmmph" he cut me off by a strong kiss. I moaned into the kiss and cupped his jaw.
"Good morning" he said after leaving me breathless.
"Morning. And again happy birthday" I blushed hard saying it, remembering our little celebration last night.

I looked at Asher, our boy, and saw him stretching out his hands for me. I kissed him too before taking him from Lucifer.

Lucifer was right again. He was right about us having a boy. When I gave birth to our little prince, my joys knew no boundaries. Taysa was delighted to have a baby brother. She never left his side. I love to look at the sibling.

I took Asher downstairs with me after Lucifer went to washroom. Downstairs it was all decorated with balloons and flowers but the main celebration was inside the playroom. Asher clapped his hands loving the view.

"Mommy mommy" Taysa ran to me and hugged my legs. "I want to play with little Asher" she requested. I placed him down and he slowly took small baby steps towards her. She laughed and hugged him before taking him with her to play with Nick.

I went to kitchen and was hit by the sweet smell of the delicious treats.
"Let me help you" I smiled at the maids.
"No need Maisie. We'll handle it" Amy said and laughed looking at both little squirrels, who were trying to reach the cookies. Taysa got one after a lot of effort and gave it to her brother. I smiled at my daughter and walked to her. I took one cookie from the plate and gave her after kissing her forehead.

"This is your last until you cut the cake. Okay?" I said firmly.
"Okay" she grinned and stuffed her mouth.

"Hello peoples" I heard Bella as she entered with shopping bags in both of her hands.
"Aunt Bella" Taysa screamed and went to her while I picked asher up of the ground.

Bella picked Taysa and showered her face with kisses while chanting "happy birthday" song to her. Then Sebastian entered with their babies as Bella gave birth to twins, both boys. Few minutes later Anna, Alex and Ethan also came.

After all greeting and meeting, we left the kids to play. Soon Lucifer joined us dressed in a white button up shirt, folded till elbow, and black pants.

"Happy birthday man" Sebastian wished him first. Then all followed behind. He thanked everyone before coming to my side. He wrapped his hand around me as I talked with Bella and Anna.

Very soon, all Taysa's friends arrived and she cut the cake. The party was amazing. Food was great. Games were fun. But the kids were messy. They messed up the playroom.

But all complains flew out the window once I saw my baby's smile. Joy was shining through her eyes as she laughed and played with her brother and other friends.
Nothing matters if my baby is happy.

After a good fun filled party, the children went home. I gave them their return gifts and wave them bye.
Jacob, Bella's elder twin, tugged my dress lightly. I crouched down in front of him and smiled.

"Hey buddy. What's up?" I asked cheerfully. He smiled goofily and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened up in amusement and I asked him, "What was that for?".

He only shrugged and ran off to play with his brothers and sister. I looked at him suspiciously and followed him. When I entered the playroom, I gasped out loud. All kids were dressed in candies and chocolate syrup. Jacob was clean but as soon as he saw me, he too drank the chocolate syrup from the bottle, messing his dress up. The twins were only 16 month old but look at the mess they created.

And Taysa? Well her dress was now a brown sticky frock.

"What is going on here?" I placed my hands on my hips and asked sternly.
"We are having a party" Taysa grinned.
"The party is over. Oh my god. What are you all doing?" I said while marching towards them.
"Love, let them be" I heard Lucifer and felt his arms around me. He kissed my neck lightly.
"But-"
"It's fine. Have fun kids. But we'll stop you after 30 minutes. Okay?"
"Yayy....I love you Dada" Taysa screamed and continued eating her candy.
"Love you more" saying this Lucifer dragged me out of the room.

"Why didn't you stopped them? They'll have a stomach ache if they continue"
"They have just started eating minutes ago, love. Besides they don't have much candies or chocolate left. I asked Amy to took half of them away"
"Really?" I asked worriedly.
"Really. Now stop worrying yourself and join the group" he said and pulled me to our living room.

Our friends were sitting there and talking. I and Lucifer joined them too. Soon I found myself laughing and talking.

After having a great dinner, they all left. Bella screamed on seeing her twins. She scolded them and banned their candies for a month. But both boys were only grinning. Because they knew well that their mother's threats are empty threats.

I waved them bye and came inside. I sighed heavily thinking about both the kids and how messy they both are.

"Go and rest. I'll get them bath" Lucifer said and kissed my side head. I smiled at him and kissed him a thank you.

Meanwhile the kids were having a bath, I readied their beds. They both had different rooms, so I took Asher to his room and rocked him to sleep. Since the day was energetic, it didn't took him much long to fell asleep.

I kissed his forehead and went out of the room. Then I went to Taysa's room. Unlike her brother, she wasn't asleep at all. She was grinning at her father who was sitting beside her, with both eyes wide open.

When she noticed me, she called me.
"Mommy come. Dada's going to read me a story"
I smiled at her and sat on the opposite side of Lucifer. I kissed her forehead and leaned back on the head board.
Lucifer took one new book and starts reading it.

It was a funny story. Taysa was laughing hard which made me laugh too. She cuddle close to me and soon fell asleep. We kissed her goodnight and walked back to our room.

I changed in my PJ and was combing my hair,when Lucifer said he was going to take a shower. After he went inside, my mind moved back to the whole day. It was fun.

I looked around the room and saw the change, from the day of our marriage till now.
It was neat but empty back then. But now, walls are covered with photo frames, baby toys are thrown here and there. A sweet feeling of family and love filled the whole vacant space.

We haven't heard from the Salvatore's much. Lucifer made sure they stayed away from our family. Jason was dating a Irish model and I hope he'll find his match in her. My aunt and cousin are no where in picture. They just vanished into thin air and I don't give a damn.

I smiled at thinking how had we started. It was rough and we have travelled a long way. The journey was full of ups and downs but it was all worth it. Now we are happy and that's all I want.

I was smiling at one of the family photo frame, when Lucifer came and wrapped his hands around me from behind. I jumped a little but soon relaxed into the touch. He Nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck, taking in my scent. I jumped again when I felt his wet hair brushing my side face.

"Your hair is dripping" I whined but it came as a whisper as Lucifer kissed my side neck, sending shivers through my body. I called out his name to make him stop because i was feeling sleepy, but he only turned me around to face him and crazily kissed me. His hands travelled down to my chest and he grope my left breast.

Releasing my lips, he proceeds kissing my jaw and neck. He licked and sucked at my skin, groaning with pleasure. I was breathing hard and moaning his name.

He took me to bed and placed me there gently. He ripped open my camisole and attacked my chest, leaving love bites. And just like that, we made passionate sensual love, which rocked my whole mind.

I laid my head on his chest, snuggling close to him. His one hand was wrapped around me as his thumb softly make circles on my lower back; whereas his other hand was playing with my hairs. Nobody said anything but our love spoke the loudest.

"This is perfect" I heard him say, while I was drifting off to sleep. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were closed. But I knew what was he talking about.
"Yes it is" I smiled and tighten my arms around his torso.

He again kissed my forehead, whispering, "Thank you for not giving up on me".

THE END

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

268K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
666K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...