Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

بواسطة thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... المزيد

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0013

2.7K 74 12
بواسطة thedevilsdaughter300

Super long :D

__
•HAZEL POV•

" Hazel, don't do it" Mason spoke

I didn't spare him a glance as it must have clicked in everyone's head what was about to happen or thought.

" Don't You Dare Kill Our Alpha!"

" You murderous Dog!"

Though I didn't listen to them. I watched as he struggled under me.

' a strong alpha? Yet I over power him...'

I felt eyes burning into me as I looked to see the two other alphas.

I flicker my eyes back to my mate and spoke.

" I, Hazel Rose reject Alpha-"

Being cut short due to him lifting him self up as I fell to my side. About to get up and run when he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I felt the tingles once more as his scent was much more heavier then the last ones. His hold on me was stronger yet it was oddly comforting.

His face was dug into my neck as I could only sit there.

" don't reject me with out even getting to know me, will you? It's disrespectful to others" he spoke

I didn't know what to say. I felt a heavy weight on me. His words did mean something but after what I've seen and been through, it was odd to hear that. Not knowing what to do i stayed still feeling him grasp my shirt tightly.

Seeing I didn't responded he pulled away and spoke once more.

" Hazel was your name...mine is Xavier. Nice to finally meet you" he softly smiled

His grip on me loosened as his eyes went back to normal feeling kind and welcoming. I slowly stood up as he did as well.

My hands started to tremble as my mind was cluttered with questions.

' why why why is he being so nice? We just met and i could have killed him. Why is he being so nice? I killed! Just why?'

I looked at my hands, around and back to him. He slowly stretched out his arm to mines but I pushed him roughly and turned.

Shifting and running away from them. Running as those questions remained in my mind.

' HAZEL COME BACK!' Mason said to me but I blocked his words from my mind

' your heartless, you're a stone killer. You hate alphas. Alphas hate you. Run. Kill. Run. Kill is all you can do.' I repeated to my self

I couldn't even hear the calls of Mia. I couldn't hear her howls of pain

' he made you like this'

___

•Masons POV•

I watch silently as Hazel sat there confused. I could see her mind is racing with questions.

He hugged her tightly and spoke to her but she didn't respond. It was like she was fighting something from this view.

I looked around seeing everyone else around—a mix of our and Alpha Jax' pack with us.

In those seconds of looking away she bolted off not giving us a chance to go after her.

I called to her but I didn't get a response. About to run after her but Alpha Ross grabbed my hand and pointed at my Alpha.

It was silent for a few moments before he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

" Mason...she could have killed me." He said to me

" l-lets go. You look like you need some rest." Alpha Ross said

" No." he said firmly

" a-alpha! Are you okay!"

He looked at us and slowly walked to us three.

" I'm fine. We have to prepare when she comes back-"

'...she's a stubborn person' I told him

He paused and looked at me.

" as sweet as she looks, she's not coming back anytime soon. If it is still the old Hazel, her mind of instincts and feeling will take over her."

I felt my mouth dry up as I replayed her running off not even giving me a second look.

' crap...'

" hopefully she won't. That sister of yours is better off being killed out there"

My eyes darted to him as I let out a loud snarl out. I felt the increasing heat rise and stream.

" What did you say?"

" Jax..."

___

•HAZEL POV•

The sky pitch black though the crescent moon and stars made some light to see. Laying at the top of a snowy hill looking below

Rocks and trees covered in it as I would see animals pass by.

' Hazel, we should go back to them ' Mia suggested

'He only knows that we killed an alpha and mason is our brother. let's give him a chance' Mia said trying to convince me

'...being with someone who killed and someone who protects others won't go well mia' I sighed

' that's the problem haze. You have been given a chance!'

' I did with Gracie! Look how that turned out and me? What father did? What every alpha has done? What I've done?' I argued to her

' you tried there. You tried every single time. Just try once more and I won't ever do it again. I will go your way.' She argued back

I stayed quiet looking down as the wind blew. My fur moved the direction it blew...his direction.

Looking over only seeing trees with coats of whites

'' A single chance"

Jumping down to large rocks and down to a path as I took my time. Letting my thoughts wonder a little more; listening to the noises of the woods.

After some time arriving at his territory I stood at the edge.

Small fragments of crossing a territory flashed in my mind. I growled at the memory making a look out appear.

It snarled flashing its teeth when it's nose twitched and eyes widened.Backing up as it bowed to me as I simply looked at them.

'I guess they know about us' Mia said

I walked right in not taking a glance at the look out. With no problem stepping in I cautiously walked towards the pack house.

It was really quiet and not many members where around. Sticking my head out of the bushes I saw many guards and look outs around.

Though as I figured, the second I stepped out they all ignored me.

Looking at the house in front of me, it was huge. It was made out of pure wood seeing vines and leaves decorating it. It stood at least two stories but wide and long.

As I walked around checking the place out I came across a high built platform as a hill of rocks were near it.

Becoming curious of what it was I started to walk up the hill of course needing to jump a few times. Once reaching the top I saw a strange view I haven't seen before.

It was strange to describe but many chairs and tables where there.

( just pretend there is snow and it's dark out)

Getting to the closest rock, I studied on where to land as snow covered the platform.

Finally deciding, I took a leap and slipped a little with a thud. Groaning at that and slowly stood up.

' walk the pain away' I thought to my self.

Carefully trotting towards a see through door but could only see a cloth hanging in front of it. It blocked anything from the inside to be seen.

Getting closer I could smell and hear a familiar two.

"...I know what I did was wrong..but she is my sister. Just know that she will come back. Maybe not today or tomorrow but not for long because she found both of us..or me" he laughed at the last part

' see told you they were both worried'

' you never did say-'

' when you were completely in your thoughts' she quickly answered

I rolled my eyes and came closer to the door.

"I trust you. And I apologize for harming both you and Jax" I heard my mate apologize

' he hurt who?'

' knock this door down!' Mia snarled

Not listening to her I simply growled. Hearing them go quiet when the cloth was pulled back to see Mason and him.

" Haze!"

He opened the door and embraced me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

' hello...how's it going' I asked

"doing great" he whispered

I huffed as a response when he let go and saw his eyes look to Xavier.

" u-um...hi"he nervously chuckled

I simply stared at him as he changed footings

" did you come back to say goodbye?" He asked

I shook my head as he spoke again.

" would you like to change?"

' yea...yes I would'

' r-right'

Mason patted my head as I came more into the room. Not wanting to focus on the room I heard the door close and he went to get me something to wear.

' why did you comeback?' Mason asked

I looked to him and back at the floor

' you' I lied

He stayed silent till Xavier came back.

" I'll leave this on the bed Mason let's go..." he spoke not looking at me.

Mason simply nodded and left the room but He didn't.

I looked at him seeing he stood up straight and looked at me.

" I know I can't force you to become the Luna here..but Mason and I would really appreciate it...I don't care what background you have I actually want to know you for you."

Without saying another word he walked out and closed the door.

' what did I say? Give him a chance! Look at him' Mia howled

' Mia...can I ever leave you sometimes?'

' HEY?'

I huffed and shifted back and into clothing similar to what I wore earlier.

Looking at my hands once again seeing the dirt under my fingernails and staining me.

I sighed and walked towards the door opening it before stopping.

' Mason...I'm good to go..where are you?'

I didn't get an answer so I tried again.

' Mason?'

' Hazel? What do you need?'

' you...where did you go?'

' in the Alpha's office. I could go get you if you'd like...though you'll be sitting with us in silence-

' I'll-'

' take that back alpha is heading your way!'

' why!? Hey Mason!'

I didn't get a response so I opened the door only to see him there.

His eyes locked with mines as it looked like he was debating to open the door or not.

He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.

" what? Forgot what to say?" I scoffed

Suddenly a small smirk formed as he chuckled.

" yea sweetheart, I was. I was going to tell you have a lovely night, you can sleep or shower here. But with that attitude that you gave me I take back my words" he lightly growled

A little smile on his lips as I almost laughed but kept a stern face.

" getting confident now? Remember who pinned you to the snow, alpha"

I could see his hair stand as his eyes quickly flashed yellow. What was odd is that he kept a smirk on his face.

" you're really cute for trying to over power me—but didn't i still get out of your hold?"

He lowered down to me as I felt my heart beating a bit faster then I'd like. Suddenly the scent of his started to ooze off him knowing he was doing it purposely now.

' kiss him...' Mia whispered into my head

' no! Are you crazy?!'

' I tried' she whimpered

I almost laughed at her accidentally letting one slip.

" what's so funny?" He asked

I looked at him and smirked at him.

" obviously the big strong alpha that had been pinned by little old me"

His eyes had fully turned yellow as both his arms went to each side of the door way. His muscles started to flex as he leaned towards me a little.

" by little old you? Right?" He chuckled

His eyes once again put me in that trance. It was as if the world would stop and all feeling of what I did was not under my control.

Not realizing him slowly leaning towards me—his eyes still locked onto mines till I felt our noses touched.

" I love your eyes" he whispered

Oddly, I smiled at that.

" not so bad yourself" I responded

He hummed seeing his eyes quickly looking down and back up.

' he's great...his scent is so nice, Hazel...' Mia spoke

" like honey" I whispered

Feeling the sudden urge to finish the small gap we had left. I leaned closer when I heard a small squeal.

Looking over seeing my brother with wide eyes and a large smile plastered. Looking around him I saw other members of Xaviers pack.

" Mason?" I asked

' you almost kissed him' he spoke to me

My body tensed. I looked back at him seeing him still staring at me. They seemed disappointed but held curiosity to them.

Immediately my body felt hot as I rushed under his arm and towards Mason.

Passing right by him and grabbing his hand. My heart felt strange as I could only think what else his eyes and scent could do to me.

' I'm screwed with this guys scent...oh my god I almost kissed him. I want to get out. Mia? Mia bad idea I need to-

"I can not believe you almost gave him a kiss" he said almost squealing

I glared at him still dragging him; not even knowing where I was going.

" but you idiot how is he gonna sleep, because of you it's gonna keep him up all night" he said almost laughing

" it wasn't even my fault! He came to the door and released his scent and became stronger! Or what ever." I argued

He laughed and ruffled up my hair when he spoke again

"Wait...You Two Could Have Made Up Shoot! Why Did I Make A Noise" he anger groaned

"HEY REALLY!?" I whined

" ALP-"

"SHUT THE...Shut Up." I lightly growled

I could feel the burning gazes of people. I rolled my eyes at them and looked Mason in the eyes again.

"now I remember why I screamed at you so much" I whispered putting my finger on his chest

" ouch" he scoffed

" That's not a nice-"

" and who are you?" A voice spoke

We both turn to her seeing having orange colored eyes and dyed black hair. A glare in her eye as she looked me up and down while I did the same.

" those clothes...why do you have them on?" She snarled

I looked down at them seeing nothing wrong with it when I looked to her.

An off shoulder shirt tightly hugging her chest as a skirt made out of a texture I haven't seen was worn. It was only up to mid-thigh maybe even higher.

'Um...what's wrong with her?' I thought

' uuhhh...who's this' Mia snarled

"Izzy back off will you, this is my sister you are talking to" he warned

"who? Yea I don't care. She has his clothes on for what? I was ready to go sleep with him-"

' EH!?' Mia growled

Feeling Mia immediately taking over as she didn't let her finish.

Feeling my claws grow out and fangs stuck out. Long warning growls came from my mouth as I glared at her.

Seeing her startled for a second as I walked to her but stopped due to Mason grabbing me.

" what did you say? Who were you going to sleep with? I beg you to tell me I heard wrong"

Though as I spoke those words didn't come from me..not a single one. I watched as I saw her eyes grow wide and slightly shaking.

" Answer me!" I spoke this time

No response as that brought my patients out. I backed up and bumping into Mason.

" I-I need to go..I can't hold her anymore. D-don't come near me Get Away!" I shouted

I pushed at Mason as I felt the hot steam come off me.

' Mia! Mia! Stop why are you acting like this!'

' Our Mate' she snarled

I felt my heart clench as it kinda felt like someone was stabbing me. I wanted this pain to end.

I ran towards a door and ripped it open. Spotting an open window I climbed out as I started to feel as if fire started to come off from my skin.

Landing in the thick snow as screams could be heard.

" HAZEL!!" Mason shouted

" Stay Where You Are I'll Get You!" He shouted

Wanting to respond but a single sound would let her out. That was until I heard her talking calmly to my frantic mate.

' Our Mate! He Is Ours!!' Mia snarled as I slipped one out too

'M-Mia n-no'

I rolled on the icy snow so it could go away but it didn't work.

'I was going to sleep with him' I repeated in my head

'kill kill kill'

Mis repeated those words in my head as I felt the pain accelerate and I just growled.

A sudden scent of passing by rouges caught my attention. Feeling the hunger for blood I ran towards them.

The snow making me feel slow and heavy I shifted and ran much faster. I growled as loud as I could to warn them, but I knew i was too far gone to stop my self.

' Five...'

It was like she whispered that into my ear. It made my hair stand and growl.

' forgive me'

Seeing them in full view I leaped to one without hesitation. Tumbling down with them as I heard their whimpers of panic.

As they fought back against me I quickly ended their struggle biting at their neck.

Biting as hard as I could till I pulled at their neck knowing they were for sure dead. Slowly releasing their neck; I kept my jaw open panting and letting drool and blood pool down.

'W-what did you do' I heard a whimper

I didn't look at the group as I growled. I felt my self tremble hearing the pain in their voice. I trembled from trying to keep her tame but she was slowly creeping back up into my mind.

'run now if you want to live, please. I can't hold her. " I say staring down onto the painted snow

'what!? You just killed my Mate!'

' mate mate mate!!' Mia snarled

' please stop! Mia stop!'

From that I growled. The others must of thought I was talking to them because they sprinted to me.

They attacked me hitting, scratching, and simply I killed. I felt the aching pain still in my chest. I still felt the pain Mia was causing.

' just stop'

___

•Xavier's POV•

I watched as Hazel walked away. I watched as she shouted to her brother in embarrassment.

A small smile formed in my face as I lightly laughed and walked into the room. Sitting on the bed and running my fingers through my hair Marco spoke

' I don't think I'll be able to sleep'

' me either but let's start showering'

' wait should we? We might smell like her-'

' and we are sweaty...' I argued as he huffed

I walked in and started to strip throwing my clothes on the floor not caring where it went. I turned on the hot water and put my hand in so I don't burn my self.

I then got in and went in the hot water hitting my face washing away the pain I felt moments ago.

" i can't believe I almost killed Mason and Jax...'

' I? You mean we' Marco snarled

' aren't you proud!' I laughed out loud

' no I'm not going to deny-'

'Alpha! Izzy is arguing with the strange rouge! Hurry!'

'Alpha! Get over here! Hazels about to go Crazy!!' Mason and a pack member spoke

'HAZEL' Marco said

I groaned in frustration and quietly got out of the shower not even being able to take 2 minutes in there.

I stepped out of my room to see Hazel was still just looking at Izzy with a blank face. A bit nervous I slowly went over when mason spoke.

"Izzy back off will you, this is my sister you are talking to" mason warned off

About to speak when in an instant I watched as Izzy was cowering in fear. Though when my eyes flicker back to Hazel she seemed tense.

' somethings off' Marco snarled

' y-yea I know something's wrong'

In thought with my wolf I suddenly heard shouts from Mason as I hurriedly followed him seeing Hazel laying in the snow looking slightly dazed.

" IZZY!" I snarled to her

" what the hell did you say!?" I growled

" well she said something super rude about you and I was defending you then she exploded!"

Hearing a distant growl from a familiar wolf as I saw her sprint off.

I growled and looked at Izzy when I took a glance at a pack member,

' that didn't happen...Izzy said something...' they quickly walked away as Mason ran out but I stopped him

" Mason!" I shouted letting my alpha side really be let out

He stopped dead In his tracks and bowed to me.

" Get everyone outside in. Tell everyone no to not go outside or if they can't come in..get away from her."

He nodded as he sprinted down as I looked at Izzy once more

" we'll have a talk after I get her" I snarled and walked out following Mason outside.

Reaching out side I ran out and shifted following her scent.

' I see her alpha... she is fighting, rouges without hesitation. come quick her eyes they turned pitch black' said one of my look outs

I howled and the look outs howled back letting me know where. Seeing her paw prints against the snow as I saw another pair near them.

' Mason..' I thought

As I got closer the smell of blood was intoxicating. Hazel was up against a tree whimpering and shaking but growled when she saw us.

Standing there utterly surprised and concerned as Mason came up next to me.

' she killed..out of the territory alpha' he spoke

'Hazel...Hazel' I said but she growled

' let me try' mason said

' hey.. it's me your brother mason I'm here for you and so is your mate we want to help you...but calm down, can you shift back please.' He asked softly but she shook her head 'no'

" why not Hazel we are not gonna hurt you" he said

She didn't answer instead stared deeply at Izzy her small brown wolf was nothing compared to Hazel's much larger wolf.

It stayed quiet between the two siblings as I just looked at the two then at max seeing him a bit frightened.

' who is she?' He asked

' my mate' I answered

I was going to say something when a deep rumble came from mason.

'Hazel. No.' Mason warned her

Pushing her self off of the tree she slowly stalked her way over slowly as drool dripped from her mouth.

' You.' She growled startling us.

' No. We are going to solve this Now.' Mason told her

She growled at him as he did the same. She then fully looked at Izzy. If looks could kill then Izzy would be by now.

Her eyes looked back at Mason seeing the murderous look in her eyes. She suddenly huffed and slowly turned to where the pack house was as Mason rushed to her side.

She snarled but he kept a close distance.

' we'll meet you at the pack house...also we aren't talking to Hazel..' Mason said

' her wolf..' Marco spoke

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.6K 1.5K 57
Hazel is living a happy life with her family. But she moved out when her boyfriend cheated on her with her half sister. And met another guy, her Boyf...
337 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
483K 6.9K 9
https://www.instagram.com/kim_berly024?igsh=a3FzNnI5NDE1Zm4y #Unedited Hazel Freeman is a normal she wolf, a member of the Blue Lake pack. Her paren...
578K 13.4K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...