Save me from the UNKNOWN (Mod...

Oleh Arrilw

Modern AU When a wolf (Ciel) wonders into the human world his first instinct it to kill. A demon,Sebastian te... Lebih Banyak

Meet the Blue Wolf
Meet the Red Demon
Unknown: Company
Unknown: Care
Unknown: Knowlegde of Love and Pain
Unknown: Jealousy
Unknown: Happy news!!!
Unknown: Animal on the loose
Unknown: Get rid of the bad
Unknown: Attraction
Unknown: Unexplained Anger
Unknown: Guilt
Unknown: Unwanted Guest
Unknown: Making it up
Unknown: More drinks
Christmas Special
Unknown: Kisses
Unknown: Don't leave me
Unknown: Incompetence
Unknown: Not alone
Unknown: Old home
Unknown: Staying away
My Stories
Unknown: Protective
Unknown: Return
Unknown: Date
Sorry
Unknown: Visitor
Unknown: Thoughts

Unknown: Dance till you're dead

288 19 0
Oleh Arrilw

(Ciels POV)
The music was booming, strippers on polls, and everyone looked like they were being tazed. It wasnt somewhere I liked to be but if Sebastian liked it I can too, right?

I looked up at the demons face, smiling at the way his eyes glowed in the colorful lights. His hair blowing from the AC. His outfit only containing a black button up, (that wasnt fully buttoned), and black skinny jeans that outlined his figure nicely. It was all great. I wondered if he was enjoying his time.

Then it happened. From across the room you heard a high pichted scream. "Sebas-Chan!"
Good thing I was sitting down our I might as well had passed out from being ANNOYED!

IT WAS GRELL AND HANNAH...with Elizabeth?

Grell ran over to the booth me and Sebastian sat at, dragging a drunk Elizabeth (Sebastians coworker) and Hannah with her. My blood started to boil. How dare they innterupt Sebastians time.

I gripped Sebastians hand, in return he cocked his worried head at me, expecting something to be wrong, which there was.

"Hello Bassy!" Grell boomed. "I was really missing you~" he swooned.

Sebastian just glanced at him then chugged down the glass of wine he had got from the bar. He was a little tipsy, I guess I didnt really help. I suggested to get him a new glass each time the other was done. I thought it was helping.

I rubbed his back, smiled and went to get him another glass. After awhile I looked up to see all three girls grinding on Sebastian. He only sat though, looking uncomfortable.

Smashing each glass in my finst I grabbed all three girls by the hair and threw them back. I checked to make sure Sebastian was alright. I don't know what it os but i felt protective over Sebastian especially in his...state.

I noticed, as I was checking him that he was looking behind me. I blushed bending down and moving forward to give him a better look, smiling at his interest in my back side.

"Ugh you didn't get the wine." Sebastian groaned in disappointment.

"Aah! I am so sorry, I thought you..." I hurried to apologize only seeing a confused expression grow on Sebastians face. I smiled gently not bothering to finish and went to get a new glass.

I put the glass in his lap, still killing myself at thinking that he would be interested in such a side of me.

Giggling, I watched Sebastian dance in front of the table we sat at. I moved my head enjoying this playful little side of Sebastian.

***********************************
Sorry from the absense ive just lost motivation but i am determined to finish this story. So the chapters will be short but I will try to update more. Thank you for staying with me! Also sorry for grammar my lazy forced me to not re-read.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66.1K 1.7K 20
Sebastian has been Ciel's loyal butler for a long time now. He was to keep it strictly professional, but Sebastian can't help forming a small crush...
24K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
838K 22.3K 26
Sebastian and Ciel's relationship has changed after their contract ended. Ciel is no longer serving the queen but, like always he's managing his busi...
9.6K 155 4
WARNING: This story contains homosexual content. Also demons and other supernatural things of that sort. So if this is not your cup-of-tea, don't rea...