The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and...

Od Lilohorse

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scof... Viac

The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me
Chapter 1 - 48 hours on
Chapter 2 - Crappy Coffee and Cranky Cashiers
Chapter 3 - Runaway Rentals and Ratty Roommates.
Chapter 4 - Leaky Loos and Legendary Lee.
Chapter 5 - Slippery Stairs and Smelly Spaghetti
Chapter 6 - Backstreet Bickering and Broken Bones
Chapter 7 - Fat Fugitives and Frazzled Faces.
Chapter 8 - Silly Secrets and Spiteful Spats
Chapter 9 - Leaning Lee and Lengthy Lectures
Chapter 10 - Crazy Clubs and Clingy Crackwhores
Chapter 11 - Greedy Geese and Ghastly Games
Chapter 12 - Planned Pregnancies and Painful Plants
Chapter 13 - Bad Brownies and Big Bets
Chapter 14 - Stolen Stuff and Snarky Siblings
Chapter 15 - The Spontaneous Seven and Spacious Skodas
Chapter 16 - Dancing Dipsticks and Dangerous Dogs
Chapter 17 - Andy's Arguments and Aggravated Assholes.
Chapter 19 - Wimpy Waxers and Wild Wind
Chapter 20 - Pranked Presents and Personal Problems
Chapter 21 - Tacky Tourists and Tasteless Takeout.
Chapter 22 - Decapitated Dolls and Disastrous Days
Chapter 23 - Midnight Mayhem and Mutual Misunderstandings.
Chapter 24 - Appreciative Andy and Aggressive Antonio
Chapter 25 - Bad Boys and Bickering Brothers
Chapter 26 - Stupendous Salsa and Salad Substitutes.
Chapter 27 - Gracious Grinding and Grizzly Gangleaders
Chapter 28 - Dodgy Dealings and Dirty Digestives
Chapter 29 - Hardheaded Hunter and Hellish Hotels
Chapter 30 - Stinging Stomachs and Strange Surroundings
Chapter 31 - Crazy Collies and Cranky Company
Chapter 32 - Sacred Sex and Snappy Seb
Chapter 33 - Thick Thieves and Terrifying Tarantulas
Chapter 34 - Vile Villains and Vicious Viagra
Chapter 35 - Bossy Boyfriends and Backwards Battles
Chapter 36 - Drastic Demises and Daring Doctors
Chapter 37 - Ending Epilogue

Chapter 18 - Lousy Locks and Lasting Love

290K 8.3K 1.4K
Od Lilohorse

Chapter 18 – Lousy Locks and Lasting Love (Get's a little bit hot and heavy at the end, don't expect loads, just a little for those that don't like it).

                “Get off of me,” Hunter grumbled. I shook my head, resuming my straddled position over his hips. His hands moved up my thighs and he sighed, peering out at me through his lashes.

                “I appreciate the position and all, Princess but my sides are going numb.” I ignored him again, crossing my arms over my chest.

                “Did I ever tell you that you look hotter in my clothes than I do?” he asked, getting up on his elbows. I merely looked at him, giving him a flat glare.

                Two hours ago, as we were getting ready to go out for the night, Hunter decided to go for a walk downstairs to add an extra night to our hotel room and when he came back, disaster struck. Halfway through doing my makeup, I heard a clunk come from the door and when I went to check it out, the lock was stuck. So stuck that even Hunter, with his ‘bulging biceps’, couldn’t turn the lock to get us out. I’d said that I’d call Alfie to come and let us out from the other side but Hunter had interrupted me with a kiss and that’s how we ended up on the bed with my tantrum.

                He sighed, lifting a hand to cup my chin. As per usual, I was like putty and just melted against his touch. With a grin, he leaned up against the headboard and pulled me closer by my legs. Pressing a kiss to my lips, he sighed, joining our hands together.

                Without a word, he looked down at them and smiled slightly, meeting my eyes again with his breathtaking green ones.

                “We need to get Alfie or Lee,” I murmured but Hunter shook his head.

                “No. We’re not getting anybody, okay? I’ve been waiting days to have some alone time with you and this is perfect,” he whispered, pulling my arms up above his head, resting on the wall so that my face was a mere few inches from his.

                I smiled, kissing him gently. Eventually, he let my hands go and clamped onto my hips, holding onto me like he thought I was going to disappear into thin air.

                When I came up to breathe, Hunter’s breaths were coming deeper and his face was so close that I could feel his eyelashes tickle my cheek when he looked down between us. He sighed, leaning back completely content until I swung off his lap.

                “Where are you going?” he asked, watching me as I walked into the bathroom.

                “The bathroom?” I offered and he smirked.

                “What are you doing?” he questioned and I sighed, folding my arms over my chest, feeling the soft cotton of Hunter’s shirt against my forearms.

                “I’m going in there to chop up a few innocent children with my butcher’s knife, after that, I might eat them,” I said and he frowned, looking at me with a small smirk. “I’m going to pee, you dumbass.” He chuckled when I disappeared into the bathroom.

                I wasn’t lying about the peeing part but I spent a lot longer in there than overly necessary. Being around Hunter made me even more self conscious than usual so I spent a while in the mirror, flattening my hair and brushing my teeth.

                When I emerged, Hunter was gone. I bit my lip, frowning as I peered around the corner. Hunter was walking around in nothing but his navy blue khaki shorts, which was enough to make anyone swoon.

                “Like what you see?” Hunter asked with a grin, gesturing openly with his arms. I rolled my eyes. The sweet and caring guy was gone, replaced with the arrogant, hot and extremely annoying boyfriend of mine.

                “You could use a bit of toning up, buddy boy. You’re looking a little flabby,” I replied, pinching his torso. That was a lie; there literally wasn’t an inch of fat. There were scars, though, all of which I knew the stories to, including the tattoo. The crown tattoo that I’d made him get when we were betting each other all the time had been changed. I hadn’t minded, what guy in their right mind would want a tiara, anyway? It looked quite a bit different, sitting on top of the name ‘Jacobs’ and some lines had been added to it to make it look more masculine.

                “Speak for yourself,” he mumbled, pulling me close and pressing me against the counter. I raised both eyebrows, pushing against his chest.

                “I know someone who isn’t getting laid tonight,” I said with a frown and he laughed, picking me up and placing me on the side as he went over to the mini fridge. When we’d upgraded our rooms, we’d managed to get one with a mini kitchen half price. Mainly because the guy seemed to fancy me, but also because I was the only one with the no limit credit card. Hunter wasn’t exactly poor, either.

                “Who’s that, then?” he asked, grabbing some crackers and some nutella. He looked at them with disgust and then glanced at me with a tusk.

                “Don’t let me go shopping, if you don’t like it,” I sniffed, preparing to get down. Hunter was in front of me so fast that I’d barely seen the guy move. His hands were on other side of my legs and I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

                “I love you, you know that, right?” he said quietly, staring at my face, seemingly searching it. I frowned a little, pulling his lips to mine.

                “Yes, I know that and I love you, too,” I said against his mouth. I felt him smile, his stubble scratching my chin a little when he pulled back.

                “I just don’t want you to think that I don’t because of what we said about a family,” he said, pulling back and scratching the nape of his neck. He turned away, walking over to the sofa. I sighed, getting down and following him over.

                He’d been uncharacteristically quiet after what went down with Kenzi and Seb but had perked up when the door had gotten stuck, so I thought that he was over it. Apparently not. I moved onto his lap, settling so that I could look in him in the eye.

                “Hunter, what’s up?” I finally asked and he leaned his head back against the sofa cushion, opening one eye to study me.

                “I saw what happened with Kenzi and Seb. She hated him, Andy. I don’t ever want you hating me,” he said at last. I stared at him incredulously.

                “I could never hate you,” I tried to assure and then paused. “I could seriously dislike you for a small amount of time, but I could never hate you.” He chuckled, running his thumb along my thigh, which was tucked neatly beside his leg.

                “You’re going to want more. Hell, I’m going to want more,” he wondered aloud and I grinned, running my hand through his hair, cocking my head. His voice was getting husky and it was seriously turning me on.

                “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Do I want your kids one day? Yes, probably. Do I want them born into this gang crap? Never,” I paused, studying his expression.

                “I know that this is really getting to you; especially when all that went down with Seb and Kenzi but seriously, stop worrying about it, okay?” Hunter breathed out through his lips, running his hand down my face until he reached my chin. He tilted it up and then grinned.

                “You’re beautiful, you know that?” he asked, pressing his lips against mine. I melted against him, taking in his intoxicating smell and taste. The feel of his silky hair through my fingers and his muscled, warm chest through his top was sending me over the edge of self control. At his words, my blood started rushing around my veins, making my cheeks heat up and my arms pull him tighter against me.

                “Enough of the soppy crap, I haven’t been alone with you in way too long,” I muttered against his lips and he chuckled, pulling back to look at me for a moment.

                “I love it when you talk dirty,” he teased. I let out a bark of laughter, gently biting on his lower lip. A low moan escaped his throat and he pulled away from me. I let him manoeuvre himself over me, hovering and kissing the soft skin of my neck.

                He rested one knee in between my legs, letting his hands trail up my legs and under his shirt. They gripped my lower thighs, pulling me against his hips before letting his hands wander higher. They pushed the shirt over my head, taking my hair with it, splaying it out behind me. I grinned when he looked me over and gave a smug smile, kissing down my collar bone and between my breasts.

                Arching into him, I felt his racing heartbeat against my skin and under my lips on his neck. He rested a hand on my bra, reaching back as I let my hands wander down his back and under his khakis.

                “God, Andy,” he muttered, pulling back to look down at me, panting hard. I smiled, pulling his lower half against me, grinding in a slow rhythm until he moaned and pressed his mouth against mine again, his tongue exploring and taking me as his.

                “It’s been far too long, girl,” he whispered, kissing down my jaw and onto my neck, sucking to leave a mark in the morning. I sighed, content as I pulled the backs of his khakis down, silently agreeing with him.

A/N: Awww, handy moments, I missed them a bit and felt one was needed :) Hope my attempt at this wasn't too bad, as said before, I'm not the best with those scenes. Please let me know what you think and vote. It let's me know that you guys aren't giving up on Hunter and Andy and the story just yet :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.9K 729 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
3.5M 78.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
852K 22.1K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...