Suicide Squad: Parent Scenari...

By Davidsmate24

What's so good about being bad? How about having the badest of bad be your new parents? All chaos will regin... More

How They Became Your Parents
Your First Night at Your Home with Your Parents
They Take Care of You
Nurseries
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year's Special
Your First Word(s): Good & Bad
Your First Steps
You Get Kidnapped
Easter Special
Mother's Day Special
How They React When You Watch a Horror Movie
Your 1st Birthday
Father's Day Special
When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother
You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother
First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend
Your First Bully & How Your Parents React to You Getting Bullied
Daddy's Unicorn Collection (Captain Boomerang)
Halloween Speical
Kindergarten Graduation
You Get into a Fight with Your Parents & Run Away from Home
When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home
Your 1st Day of High School
Book on Hold/ Imporant Message
Welcome Back/ Amanda Waller Catch-Up
A/N
How They React When You Get a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Their First Thoughts about You

6.1K 103 17
By Davidsmate24

Joker and Harley- Harley: "OMG. I'm finally a mommy. Y/n is soooooo cute. I just want  to cuddle her/him all day.  I'm going to be the BEST MOMMY EVER!"

Joker: "Y/n looks so peaceful when she's/he's asleep. She's/he's just so precious, I don't deserve her/him." (You snuggle into him and  smile) "Aw. My little clown's first smile and it was with me, y/n's Daddy.  I'm glad to be your daddy, little clown." 

Katana and Diablo-  Katana: "Kireina (Beautiful).  Ore no kireina akachan. (My beautiful baby.) Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu. (I love you).

Diablo: "I'm a dad again.  I can't believe it, my little y/n is finally here. Thank you Grace, Katie and Jack, for showing me how to love and be a dad. I miss all of you and I love all of you and you too, y/n." 

Deadshot-  "My goodness. You're so tiny, just like Zoe was and beautiful too. I know I wasn't there much, because of my ex-wife, but I promise I'm going to be there for you, y/n." 

Killer Croc- "I better find you a better home and a normal family to live with." (You start crying) "You love me? No one has ever loved me, because of the way I- look." (You touched his face  and giggled.) "You really do like me, huh little croc?" (You snuggle into him and yawned)  "I guess I'm keepin' ya." 

Captain Boomerang- "You're a beauty, you know that? I don't want to be like my parents. I'm going to be the best daddy to you. I love ya, mate."  

Dr. June Moone and Rick Flag- Dr. June Moone: "A mom. I'm a wife and now I'm a mother to this little bundle of joy, my y/n. Mommy and daddy are so happy to have you in our lives. Our baby y/n."

Rick Flag: "I can't believe that I have a family now. First I married June, my best friend and now I have two people who love me, June and now my little solider, the apple of mine and June's eyes, our little y/n." 

Enchantress: "I can't believe I have an heir to my throne and that I have a child. A child to rule by my side. My heir, my y/n." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 20
Imagine life with the Suicide Squad from the 2016 film.. No description needed. Y/N-Your Name N/N- Nickname L/N- Last Name M/N- Middle Name
159K 4.3K 28
The name's Miss-fit. And this is how I became one of the baddest bitches ever. !! - trigger warning: abusive relationship, violence, gore, unhealthy...
199K 3.4K 20
"I've been a sinner since i was born" Being bad isn't really that hard well in Trinity eyes a.k.a dolly who is certainly one of the most dangerous wo...
573K 13.8K 17
"What the hell was that?" "That was only a fraction of what she can do." Ava Wilson is one of the most dangerous criminals you could ever meet. Other...