Handcuffed During The Holidays

By KassandraVivu

Anthony Deangelo is a computer programmer, game programmer, game developer, game designer, Manga writer, Arti... More

Characters.
CH. 2 This person is CRAZY
CH. 3 What was I thinking?
CH. 4 He really thought
CH. 5 The Key
CH. 6 Not going to remain calm
CH. 7 Who cares what people think
CH. 8 It happens
CH. 9 Everywhere we go
CH. 10 Why do you call me Mama
CH. 11 Christmas songs
CH. 12 Are we there yet
CH. 13 You might like me
CH. 14 He said what he said
CH. 15 We're Here!!
CH. 16 Did he?
CH. 17 I've Been Kissed!
CH. 18 My Feelings?
CH. 19 Should I show her
CH. 20 I stunned him
CH. 21 Here come the Holiday Games!
CH. 22 This isn't bad
CH. 23 She just turned me on
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve part 2
CH. 24 Merry Christmas EVE & Christmas
CH. 25 Christmas with you, crazy
CH. 26 Don't doubt it
CH. 27 Wake up, it's gift time
CH. 28 Handcuffed for Life?
CH. 29 He's going to regret this
Q & A
CH. 30 So go (Part 1)
CH. 30 You're here (Part 2)
CH. 31 You and Me, Forever
Happy New Year Eve, My Love
It's The Day
Our Future
Q&A answered
Merch Coming Soon
Handcuffed During Mothers Day!
Watty Award
Announcement
A New Story
Handcuffed During The Holidays PAPERBACK PUBLISHED
It is now posted!

CH. 1 The Phone Call

24K 1K 717
By KassandraVivu

CH. 1 The Phone Call

(Anthony POV)

I was in the kitchen making breakfast while the T.V in the living room was on.

"The holidays are here." The Newswoman said, which caused me to roll my eyes.

My phone rang, and I knew who it was even before I walked over to answer it.

"Hello," I said to the phone. I heard my mom giggle, and as much as I wanted to roll my eyes, her giggle made me smile.

"Your favorite holiday is coming up!" She said over the phone, which caused the new form of a smile to drop.

I couldn't tell my mom that I no longer liked Christmas.

I was curious to know if my brothers and sisters liked the holiday. They had no reason not to like it.

I had two brothers and two sisters. We all got along great, surprisingly.

"So I told everyone you were bringing your girlfriend this holiday." My mother said.

I dropped my fork.

"You said what?" I asked her, shocked at the words that just came from her mouth.

She didn't; there's no way she did.

"Yes, I told everyone you're bringing your girlfriend this holiday. It just sort of happened, you know. I got excited that you met someone, and next thing you know, I was telling a white lie. I told everyone you would bring her without asking you to bring her." My mom said, letting out a loud giggle.

"So, now you have to bring her. I can't wait to meet her. By the way, you talk about her. I can tell that she makes you happy." My mother said on the phone with a cheerful tone added to her voice.

My hands were shaking.

"How many people have you told?" I asked her, nervous and scared of the response.

"I told your siblings, your dad. Your grandparents from both sets, your cousins, nieces, and nephews. So not that many people." She said, as if she wasn't giving me a heart attack right now.

But it was a big deal, and what does she mean by 'not that many people, she told the whole family.

Including my cousins, who won't even be at the family's cabin, so what was the point of her even telling them?

"Tell her to come with you. Hey, I have to do some grocery shopping. I'll talk to you later. I love you bye." my mother said, hanging up.

I sat there, stunned.

I'm a computer programmer, game developer, and software developer; I also make manga, web toons, and anime. I'm well known in that world, but in this world, I am what people will see as a huge nerd.

I wear glasses, but my vision was in good shape. I could see without my glasses, but wearing glasses helps more, and I like the style.

I have light green eyes that most don't know about because of my glasses until they're close to me or making direct eye contact. My jet black hair was something that I had to learn to love, as many people in middle school and the high school I went to thought it was dyed and also thought that I was going through an "emo phase," so it was something that made me stand out.

My body type is described as athletic. I go to the gym and work out, but it's not like I played any sports.

I'm 6'5, and I've always been a tall person, which made me a target for certain teachers that thought I was letting my height and features go to waste in high school.

"You should be playing basketball instead of working on that comic." My high school gym teacher would say whenever I had his class.

There's no point in thinking about the past. I made a name for myself in the world I was interested in, and I'm proud of that, even though some people might feel like it's a waste of my physical features. What matters is that I'm happy with my choice.

My phone dinged, causing me to look down at it.

A notification came from my apple calendar, reminding me of today's plans.

Today was the day I was supposed to head out and head north to my family's cabin.

The same cabin my mother told everyone that I would bring my girlfriend to.

A girlfriend that doesn't exist.

A girlfriend I made up entirely.

A girlfriend that I don't have.

I sighed, wondering how I could make my way out of this situation.

I could tell them that because it was a last minute that my girlfriend couldn't make it.

But my family would never let that settle down.

I groaned, deciding to go to my favorite cafe to get some of my favorite muffins and coffee before heading to the family cabin.

I needed it, and I needed to think.

I packed the things I would take to the family cabin as I would leave for the cabin from the cafe; there was no point in coming back home when I could go there; the drive was a 12-hour drive.

After packing my clothes and things, I grabbed my gadgets, laptop, manga plotline book, and the things I had for my game design.

I left my place and headed towards my car; the handcuff from my box fell, causing me to sigh. I looked around to ensure no one saw that before picking it up quickly.

People would wonder why I had handcuffs on me, but it was because I was using some actual materials for a new manga I was working on. It's part of my art. I need references, after all.

I reached my car and pressed the car key remote, which unlocked the car door for me.

I placed everything in the car, letting out a frustrated breath at my mother, telling everyone I was bringing my girlfriend over, who didn't even exist.

I can't blame her; this was the first time I'd ever had a girlfriend, and she got excited.

That it was my first girlfriend made her happy, and it being that I made her up, made me unhappy.

My mother asked if I was gay because she had never heard me mention anyone. I told her I wasn't gay; I just hadn't met the right person for me yet. My mother told me she understood what I meant and wouldn't care who I dated as long as they made me happy.

Well, I was straight, but it made me happy to know that my mother was accepting of her children, choosing who they wanted to love. I couldn't find anyone and was just a hopeless romantic.

My mother, being the supporting person she is, helped put my brother at ease, who was scared to come out to the family.

This pushed my brother to tell everyone in the group chat that he was gay and would bring his boyfriend over for the holidays.

We were all thrilled.

I was happy my brother had found someone.

As happy as I was that my brother found someone, that still didn't change the fact that I was now the only single sibling, as mean as it might sound. I was glad he and I were both single. Well, now it's just me.

I got into my car and started driving to the cafe.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do," I said, pulling up to the cafe I usually would visit.

"I really should have never made her up," I said, entering the cafe. The person behind the counter smiled at me, Mandy.

She was a nice middle-aged woman who was extremely great at her job and respectful.

"Good morning there, Anthony, the usual?" She asked me.

I nodded my head and handed her my card.

She placed the order, swiped my card, and returned it to me.

I pointed towards my usual spot, letting her know I'd be sitting there, and she smiled, telling me she'll have my order there for me when it was ready.

I walked towards my usual spot, sat down, and looked around at my surrounding. I came to this cafe every day and noticed that I wasn't the only person who did.

A woman came inside the cafe, an upset look on her face.

She seems mad this morning.

I stared at her as she walked further into the cafe, heading toward the register.

She placed her order and typed angrily on her phone.

Her beautiful long black natural hair highlighted her features even more. She had the most beautiful cocoa skin I've ever seen and had to be about 5'9. Her brown eyes, which reminded me of cinnamon, were now looking around the cafe. I quickly glanced away. I didn't want her to find me staring.

That woman right there was who I based my imaginary girlfriend on.

When I started telling my mother, I was dating someone. That's who I described to her because that's who I dreamt of seeing and being with.

I watched her head towards her usual spot and found my eyes looking at her retreating body.

Her curves held onto the jeans like they were her second set of skin; I watched her take off her coat, showing off her arms. She was wearing a short sleeve blouse today.

Woah, she has tattoos? I didn't know that. It was also my first time seeing her arms; my eyes widened in interest.

What did they mean? She looked like the type of person to have tattoos that meant something.

I watched her take out her phone again and start typing; she was probably typing messages or emails. An angry look reappeared as I watched her place the phone to her ear.

"Here you go, dear," Mandy said, placing my order, which was an iced hazelnut coffee with banana and chocolate chip muffins, on my table.

"You know, my dear, you could just ask her out," Mandy said, causing my eyes to widen.

She let out a chuckle at seeing the shocked look on my face.

"Just saying, it's obvious even to me that you like her." She said, giving me a pat on my back and walking away.

I ate my muffin quietly. Observing Aimee, I knew her name because we were in line together the first time I saw her.

I love the spelling of her name, remembering the day she spelled it out to Mandy.

I remember thinking I liked her name and spelling as I stood behind her.

She, of course, didn't glance at me.

I pushed my glasses up and noticed her hanging up her phone call angrily.

Someone must have made her mad.

I watched Amiee's order be brought to her and placed on the table.

It was what she would usually order.

Apple Fritter, Chocolate Chai Latte, and a Plum.

It was an odd combo, but it fit her well, that I just realized I memorized her regular order, but it's not like I could help it.

It's what she orders every time she comes here.

I was done eating my food and was getting up to leave.

It was time for the drive and to do the walk of shame.

I sighed and waved goodbye to Mandy, who wished me a happy holiday. I wished her one too. I told her I was going away for the holidays two weeks ago.

I walked towards my car but noticed the woman, Aimee, was yelling outside on her phone.

"Listen, you need to do your job and find the person who's doing this and let me know so I can fire them. I need to get into the legal matters to have them arrested; find them before Christmas, or you won't be spending the holidays with your family." She said, hanging up.

My eyes widened at the words that came out of her mouth.

Was she really going to stop someone that works for her from spending time with their family on the holidays?

I could tell she was someone who had rank by the way she carried herself.

Her phone rang again, and I watched her pick it up.

"What do you want?" She said on the phone.

I decided to mind my business and head towards my car.

"Listen, you lying, cheating bastard. We are through. You cheated and probably never even cared for me. Screw your proposal, and you won't have anything to do with my firm or businesses ever again. I'm done with you. We're no longer in a relationship, so never call me again." Aimee said, hanging up her phone call.

That stopped me right on my track. Aimee was single. Now.

I shook my head no. This has nothing to do with me.

I thought to myself as I continued to walk toward my car.

What caught me was that she was walking in the same direction as me, to the BMW next to my Toyota Camry.

Figure she would drive a BMW, not that I couldn't afford one. If I wanted to, I could buy an Aston Martin. I wasn't really into spending a lot on cars. Even though I had the latest edition Toyota Camry. I opened my passenger door to place the muffin bag on my car cupboard. My eyes zoomed in on the handcuffs that were in my car.

I looked at Aimee, who was pulling her keys out of her purse. She was right next to me.

Aimee was paying me any sort of attention.

I stared at the handcuffs.

The next thing I knew was that I grabbed Aimee from the back, pulled her into the passenger seat, and handcuffed her to the car handle. In grabbing her, she dropped her phone.

I rushed around my car, quickly getting in and speeding out of the parking lot.

I felt her staring at me. I said nothing and kept driving.

"Please let me go." She said in a soft voice.

My heart clenched at the fear that came from her voice.

"Listen, just let me go. If it's money you want, I can give you money; just let me go, please." She said.

I didn't look at her.

I let out a deep breath and spoke.

"I won't hurt you. I promise it's just... It's just I need you right now, but I promise you I won't hurt you. You have my word." I said, taking a glance at her. She looked at me as if I was crazy.

Maybe I am.

I just kidnapped a woman from the cafe she and I regularly visited.

The same woman I've felt attracted to since I laid eyes on her.

The same woman on who my imaginary girlfriend was based on.

The same woman who my family is waiting for me to bring over for the holidays.

Yes, I have gone crazy.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hello Dolls, today is the first month of December, and this is a book that started this month and will end on the 31st of December. It's a Holiday Book!

What do you Dolls think of the Characters so far? Give this book a VOTE & COMMENT!!

I'm so excited to start this journey. What do you Dolls think of Anthony? What do you Dolls think of Aimee? And what do you Dolls think of Anthony Family?

Let me know in the comments.

Much Love.

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
1.9K 40 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
26K 1.2K 16
(Y/N) a workaholic with a struggling relationship finds himself kidnapped on Christmas day, where he is pursued by an obsessed Co-Worker intent on ha...
709 70 44
What starts as a minor traffic altercation evolves into an unexpected romance that will rock their worlds. Meet Carolynn; a beautiful 24 year old wom...