Yours Faithfully

Από romanticcrazyone

Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully... Περισσότερα

Characters (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
•Bonus - Taysa's story•
•Bonus - Asher's story•
~Notice~

Chapter 31

75.7K 2.1K 73
Από romanticcrazyone

Maisie

Shopping with Anna was really tiring. That girl can't wait for a second. I walked while pushing Taysa's baby stroller, where as Anna excitedly skipped from one shop to another.

I've never seen her so much excited about shopping. Although she went crazy sometimes but today, she was extremely energetic.

"Anna? Are you going to tell me now?" I finally asked.
"Tell you what?" She said while she checked out the clothes.
"Oh don't act so innocent. Tell me the real reason behind your excitement" I rolled my eyes while saying it.

She literally froze, hearing me. I smirked and raised my eyebrow at her suspiciously. Then she sighed and sat down on the bench near Taysa's stroller.

"Alex and I are going on a vacation. Well it isn't exactly a vacation but we are going to meet his family"
"That's great" I grinned.
"I want everything to be perfect"

I lightly slapped her head and scolded her for not telling me before. She only smiled sheepishly. We soon get back to work and selected some amazing outfits for her whole vacation.

I shopped for Taysa too. Baby clothes are so cute that it makes me to buy every single one of them.

Taysa was as energetic as ever. She melts everyone's heart there. People came and asked her name and blessed her. She only giggled and smiled.

Our bodyguards were doing there job amazingly but still I was pretty uncomfortable. I asked them to shop for themselves but they politely declined.

Half an hour later Alex came and joined us. They both looked so cute together.

After the whole shopping thing, we went to food court.

'I'm hungry as hell'

Handing Anna my baby, I went to the counter to give orders. Alex and Taysa were playing so I decided not to disturb them and waited for our orders.

Minutes later a group of boys came and stood behind me. They too placed there orders and went to a table, except one guy. I wasn't paying much attention to them so I casually waited there.

"Hi" I heard him. I looked at him and politely smiled, not wanting to be rude.
"Hello" I replied.
"Done shopping?"
"Oh yes. Finally" I laughed lightly.
"So...you're alone here?"
"No. I'm with my friends" I gestured towards Alex and Anna but he didn't even turned to look at them.
"Well come and join us. You can bring your friends too. We won't mind"

I stared at him in surprise. I again smiled and was about to decline him politely, when I heard Taysa's squeal.

I instantly looked at their direction and saw my husband, taking Taysa on his arm. Now I was shell shocked.

Taysa excitedly jumped on Lucifer's arm, as he walked towards me. His eyes turned dark and he glared at the boy.

On reaching me, he pulled me by my waist into a passionate kiss, showing everyone that I'm his. If I wouldn't have been so shocked, I would've returned it as passionately. But my mind stopped working and I blankly stared at him after he pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion, tilting my head.
"I'm here to pick you. Let's go"
"But Anna-"
"Alex will take her" he cut me off and began pulling we with him. I then noticed the unknown boy gawking at us.

I stopped Lucifer and turned to him. Lucifer frowned at me and was about to say something, when I speak.
"Sorry. But I can't join you. But thanks for asking. And this is my husband Lucifer Knight and our daughter Taysa Knight. It was nice to meet you" I smiled at the guy whose eyes went wide hearing Lucifer's name.

'Oh. Maybe he knew him'

He smiled and nodded his head. Then went towards his friends. I turned to my husband and raised my one eyebrow. He only shrugged and began tugging me with him.

We said our goodbyes to Anna and Alex and went outside to Lucifer's car. After placing Taysa on her baby seat, Lucifer starts his car and drove off from there.

While on the ride, my stomach growled. I pouted and rubbed my stomach lightly. When I heard Lucifer's chuckle, I nearly lost it.

"Don't laugh. Because of you I'm this much hungry. I was going to have my food but you suddenly appeared out of no where and dragged me out of there" I said to him in a scolding manner.

Taysa seemed to enjoy the show as she clapped her hands and giggled energetically. Lucifer also joined her and laughed at my face. I huffed and looked out of the window.

It didn't take much time for Lucifer to reach out for my hand and hold it throughout the ride. Time to time, he brought my hand near to his mouth, giving a tingling kiss.

I relaxed on my seat and looked back to check Taysa. She was taking her nap now. I smiled looking at her.

Few minutes later, Lucifer stopped the car. I looked outside and realized we were outside a Italian restaurant. I happily got out of the car and took Taysa out of her seat while Lucifer took out her baby stroller. As soon as I placed her there, she opened her eyes and yawned cutely. She smiled a million dollar smile which made my heart skip a beat again. I bent down and placed a kiss on her lips.

We went inside as Lucifer lightly pushed her stroller. When we reached the receptionist, an old man came in our view and smiled brightly at us.

"Ciao Mr and Mrs Knight. It is a pleasure to have you here" he said in a thick Italian accent. I smiled and nodded my head and Lucifer returned his greeting. I found out that he was the owner of this restaurant. He personally guided us to our table.

Our table was near the big wall window of the restaurant, from where the view was amazing. We quickly ordered our food and soon devoured the Italian meal. It was outstanding.

Taysa was busy with drinking her milk. She, unknowingly, was gaining everyone's attention there. Staff members were coming and cooing  her, while she laughed and raised her hands in attempt to reach them. I smiled looking at them.

After having a wonderful lunch, we said our goodbyes to the staff members and the owner. After settling ourselves inside the car, Lucifer drove off.

"Lucifer, its not the way to home. Where are we going?" I asked as I eyed the unfamiliar road. He smiled and placed a kiss over my knuckles.
"Surprise"
"Oh come on. Tell me please"
"Surprises are meant to surprise you, beautiful" he said while chuckling.

I sighed in defeat and waited patiently. When we reached our destination, I was jumping in happiness. I smiled goofily as I stand before the underwater zoo. I was so excited. Well you can't blame me because I have never been to one.

Lucifer came with Taysa on his arms and we entered in. Guess what? The owner of that zoo also knew Lucifer and he greeted us personally. We talked for few seconds and he left us alone after wishing us a beautiful evening.

Minutes later, I found myself and Taysa gaping at the animals in wonder. It was a amazing experience. When I turned to look at Taysa, I clearly knew from her look that she was enjoying it too.

After spending hours there, we returned back home. On our ride back, Taysa fell asleep again as she was tired for the day. Lucifer went straight to her room to place her there.

Meanwhile I went to washroom and freshen up myself. I changed myself into an old sweater and came out of the washroom.

On reentering our room, I found Lucifer sitting at the edge of our bed. When he saw me, he got up and came right in front of me. I thanked him for the amazing day and lightly pecked his lips.

I smiled after pulling away but my smile vanished when I saw his hard expression. He was angry. Angry on something. But what?
I wrinkled my eyebrows and tilted my head in confusion.

He released a shaky breath and placed his forehead against mine. I slowly rubbed his face as my face get covered with concern.

"What happened?" I asked in a low voice.
"It was not funny" he said harshly.
"Wh-what?"
"The things you said earlier, were not funny"

I tried to remember what I said then it hit me.

"Are you kidding me? Its not like we are going to die today"
"Maisie. Its not funny"

My eyes went wide as I remembered my stupid sentences. I mentally scolded myself for saying such stupid things.

'What the hell were you thinking while saying this stupid things you idiot?'

I bit my lips and looked at him nervously.
"I...I'm sor-sorry" I said timidly. His hold get tight around me.
"Never say those fucking things again. Never" he said calmly but dangerously. Seriousness was dripping with each of his word. I nodded my head hurriedly.

Then he pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed him back and let my hands roam his torso. His suit jacket was already off with few buttons undone. So I worked on remaining buttons and soon pushed his shirt away. He turned us around and pushed me into the bed, not breaking the kiss.
Then throughout the night, I found myself screaming his name in pleasure.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The feared Crimson King Από MsDarkerdays

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

4M 130K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
2.4M 104K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
4.1M 89.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...