To Find Love: Romanogers One...

By shewritesall

A series of Romanogers one shots. Written from 2019 to 2021 More

Worth My Time: Part 1
Misunderstandings & Gunshots
All The Stars
Finding A Ghost
A Very Merry Christmas
Hold Me Close & Love Me
Together Again
Sleep Alone
To Be At the Beach
Hush My Baby
Drive By
Rules Are Made for Odd Reasons
Just Hug Me
to think brings the horrors to life
It's Better Now
Keep Her Close
A Change in Christmas
When HYDRA Joins for Date Night
A Life Together
It's Been a Long Two Weeks
It's a Thing
Between the Chaos: A Wattpad Exclusive
Just for a Day
When the Ball Drops
The Best of the Worst
the world has layers & so do we: part one
the world has layers & so do we: part two
Carefully Treading
It's All Uphill From Here: Part 1
It's All Uphill From Here: Part 2
It's All Uphill From Here: Part 3
It's All Uphill From Here: Part 4
to our own do we run
at the end of a war, the wounded lie dead
Good Things Come in Pairs
those that take captives
Engagement Bliss is Fake
Through All the Stars
Unknown Effects
A Criminal Affair
A Little Uncalled For
A King's Heart: Part 1
A King's Heart: Part 2
Not What it Seems
Pirates Life for Me
Ghost of a Moment
Snowy Dilemmas
Rogers: A Wattpad Exclusive
Count
The End

Worth My Time: Part 2

14.9K 401 72
By shewritesall

It took almost a year to find a possible child. Steve really wanted a baby, so they were working with various clinics and agencies to be on the lookout for the possibility of adopting a newborn. When they got the call that a young woman wanted them to adopt her baby, they were at one of Tony's celebrations. Natasha was the one who got the call and she only answered her phone because she was waiting to hear from Clint about his family.

Steve was talking to Maria and Fury when Natasha came hurrying over. She put a hand on his arm, grinning wildly enough Fury stop mid-sentence to ask what was going on. Natasha ignored him and turned to Steve.

"They found someone who wants us to adopt her baby," she said in one breath. As Steve processed what she'd said, a smile began to creep onto his face.

"Really?" he asked. She nodded. "When can we go see her? Are we for sure getting this baby?"

"Tomorrow and yes," Natasha replied. "She wanted to meet us as soon as possible."

Steve lunged forward and hugged Natasha so tightly she had trouble breathing. She hugged him back then made him put her down so she could breathe. Steve did as requested, but the smile didn't leave his face for the rest of the night.

* * * * *

Steve and Natasha couldn't believe their luck. Only three months after meeting the woman who wanted them to adopt her baby, Olivia, they were waiting in the hospital for the delivery. As soon as Natasha had received the text that Olivia was in labor and ready to give birth, she and Steve had rushed from the Tower with no explanation. Once they made sure Olivia was okay, they had told the team what had happened and they were going to join the two after their child's birth.

"Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy?" Steve asked, his leg bouncing anxiously.

"A girl," Natasha said. Steve nodded and a small smile crept onto his face at the thought of a baby girl. "I could live with a boy, though, I suppose."

"What? Not a big fan of boys?" Steve teased. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"I have enough guys in my life," she laughed. "I'm the only girl on the team except for Wanda. Another girl could help us, Pepper, and Morgan rule the world."

"Then I hope it's a boy," Steve replied. Natasha just grinned. Before they could speak again, a nurse came into the waiting room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rogers?" he asked. Steve and Natasha stood up. "Miss Andrews is ready for you to come meet your new daughter."

"Told you," Natasha smirked, jabbing Steve with her elbow playfully. Steve couldn't keep the smile off his face as he and Natasha walked down the hall to where Olivia was waiting.

The nurse pushed the door open for them and let them walk in first. Olivia was laying in her bed, completely exhausted but smiling at them. A nurse walked towards them with a small creature wrapped in pink and carefully handed it to Natasha who froze. She let the nurse set the baby girl in her arms and stared down at the sleeping child.

"She's beautiful," she breathed. Light wisps of hair stuck to her head and Steve couldn't stop himself from reaching out to gently touch her head.

"What are you going to name her?" Olivia asked. Steve looked up from their new daughter and at Natasha. They hadn't talked about it, but he had an idea of what he wanted to name her.

"I like Sarah Natalia," Steve told her. Natasha smiled and tore her eyes away from the baby.

"I love it," she replied. Steve repeated the name to the doctor who wrote it on their daughter's birth certificate. "Thank you so much, Olivia. You have no idea how much this means to us," Natasha said.

"The pleasure is all mine," Olivia told her. "I know Captain America and the Black Widow will keep her safe and sound."

"We sure will," Steve promised, going back to staring at Sarah, their tiny new daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.6K 24
A bunch of Romanogers oneshots because I can't get enough of them.
77.6K 1.5K 55
Prequel and sequel to saving Sophia. I don't own the Avengers! (completed)
487 34 17
Marvel One shots of my favorite characters and different OC characters I don't own Marvel or the characters only OC Characters
8.4K 363 12
Pretty self-explanatory. 12 short SteveNat Oneshots in the run up to Christmas.