.:Taken By A Werewolf:. [ON H...

By VampireRoses1223

Bolten grabbed my hand once more, but more firmly this time. "Vivian I know this is going really fast, but we... More

Chapter One - It's Time For A Change
Chapter Two- Run Run As Fast As You Can
Chapter Three - Lets Run Away Together
Chapter Four - Welcome To Colorado!
Chapter Five - Get Lost!
Chapter Six - Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Seven - Pampered and Smothered
Chapter Eight - Bitch Please
Chapter Nine - A Hot Stranger
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part One
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part Two
Chapter Eleven - The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part One
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part Two
Chapter Thirteen - This Has To Be A Dream!
Chapter Fourteen - Not So Helpless Now, Aren't I?
Chapter Fifteen - WHAT?!
Chapter Sixteen - Alone In This Dark World
Chapter Seventeen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Eighteen - Back Where I Started
Chapter Nineteen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty - Who Is This Guy?
Chapter Twenty-One - From Bad To Worse
Chapter Twenty-Two - I Have To Do What?!
Chapter Twenty-Three - Surprise...
Chapter Twenty-Five - Blackmail

Chapter Twenty-Four - Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V

8.5K 204 9
By VampireRoses1223

Hey guys :) Sorry it took so long to update, I promise the next chapter will be up soon :3 But anyway, sorry for this chapter being so short, but I decided I wanted to leave you guys hanging... >:) Enjoy! ^. ^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V  -  Chapter Twenty-Four

*Cassandra's P.O.V*

Ever since I laid my eyes on that bitch, I hated her.

How fucking dare she just waltz in here with a tiara on her head and claim Bolten is her mate?! I am Bolten's mate! I am the future Luna! I am the one who is going to get adored by the Colorado Pack! ME, not her!

And how could Bolten protect that stupid bitch?! She's not even a werewolf, or part of the pack! How could a HUMAN ever lead an entire state pack?!

And just listen to me, a gorgeous werewolf, being jealous of a stupid ugly human that could die just like that! That could die, just like that...

What a great idea! All I had to do was get rid of this bitch! Not me... But somebody else... Like Chance! That was his name, right..?

I smirked, and knew just how to get his attention. I quickly went back to my room, the one that whore stole, and changed into the best and sexiest outfit I had. 

I walked out of my room feeling sexy already. But when Chance sees me, there is no doubt he will have a major boner, right then and there. All guys do, ha. Sure he tricked me into having sex with him once, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Chance kind of looked like Bolten, but Chance was a devilish genius. He had the looks too, so no wonder why he always had girls hanging off of him. He seemed to enjoy having five-ways each and every single night. He seemed more like my type of guy...

Bolten on the other hand pushed the girls away. I dont know why, but I didn't question it. I was the only girl on his right arm, and I loved it that way. Until that stupid slut came along. Ugh, out of all the human and werewolf girls he pushed away, what made that little whore any different? I mean, she has no boobs, no ass, she's just like a preteen!

I walked over to Chance's room, and opened the door. He was sitting on his couch, drinking whiskey. Whiskey couldn't affect werewolves because alcohol couldn't affect werewolves at all, and neither can drugs. 

He looked over at me and grimaced. "What? Come back for round 10?" He sneered, taking a large gulp of his whiskey. 

I ignored his comment, and walked forward to him. I opened my legs, and sat down on his lap, facing him. 

"Mmm, actually... I need your clever mind." I whispered seductively in his ear. He didn't budge. No boner, no chuckling, nothing. 

I pulled back, and his face had pure disgust written all over it. I frowned, but kept going. "I want that whore gone... You see, if she isn't around, we can actually have a pureblood werewolf marry another pureblood, being me of course, and that way everything stays perfect." I smiled sweetly at him. His face showed no interest, no emotion, just like a stone. 

"We can't kill her. It will cause an uproar. She may be human, but she is the mate of the future Alpha, making her the future Luna." He replied glumly, looking away. What was his problem?!

"But you wanted so badly to become Alpha... We can both get a benefit with her gone!" I said trailing kisses up his neck. 

I was suddenly pushed off of him, and I fell to the floor on my ass. "What the f*ck is your problem you dick?!" I hissed at him, getting up faster than I fell. 

"I dont like the taste of whore." He replied darkly, looking away again. 

"Well you seemed to love it last time I was on you." I replied smirking. He remained calm, and slowly replied, "Do you even know why I slept with you? It was because I thought you were Bolten's mate. If you agreed so easily to have sex with me, I have proven that you weren't his mate after all, meaning I didn't have to have sex with you after all. I only did because I was becoming rather bored. 

If you were his mate, you would be miserable right now. I only had sex with you to rip you and Bolten apart, so he couldn't become Alpha, by telling you I cared about you, when I honestly don't give a shit. And it worked, proving your a whore who only cares about yourself. Now get the f*ck out." He spat at me coldly. 

I scoffed, but then fake smiled at him again. "Well then, I guess I can forgive you... But you still want to be Alpha right? Well all you have to do is sleep with her too! Sure she may be marked by Bolten, but it Will totally ruin their relationship... All you have to do is get her to sleep with you willingly..." I smirked at him. 

remained quiet, and I tried not to scoff or roll my eyes. "Do we have a deal?" I asked sweetly, sticking my hand out. 

He suddenly slapped it away, and stood up. "Get out of my room." He said darkly, venom covering his words. I stood there wide eyes, and I quickly ran out of the room. Screw this crazy son of a bitch, I could do this myself!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

*Chance's P.O.V* 

I watched the skank run out of my room like a dog she is, with her tail between her legs. 

But she was right about several things. If I wanted to become Alpha, all I had to do was get that woman to have sex with me. But what was wrong with me lately? I had become irritated and angry randomly, and for some reason, I couldn't get that whore out of my mind. 

She had done this to me, that weak human bitch! I'd make sure I wont be gentle when I enter her. I could just picture it, her screaming out my name loudly. Ever since I saw her, something inside me just wouldn't sit still. It was craving for more.

An evil smirk spread across my face. All I had to do was sleep with her. That won't be hard. 

I would finally be Alpha, and get the respect and recognition I deserve! But that mark on her neck... It resembled the moon, and Bolten had put it there. Yes, that was going to be difficult to get off... 

When a werewolf marks a human, a remarkable bond will be born, it just takes time. And the mark lasts forever. 

But if I got rid of that stupid mark, I could take her virginity, making me next in line for the Alpha position. I darkly chuckled to myself, and walked out of my room. I needed to get enough information on how to get rid of that mark, and I had friends from different places. Friends that could make any potions in the world, both human and mythical. Witches. 

I could ask them to make a potion to make the pesky mark disappear. After all, they do owe me a few favors. 

And when the mark is gone, I'll definitely get that whore into my bed, and scream out my name over and over, all night long... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
60K 9.9K 71
ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉ ࢱිසා ࢯැවුࢫි.....πŸ’™ ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢸා ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·’......πŸ’™
358K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...