Destiny (h.s fanfic)

By AminaFassil

will a concert that Amy and Marry going to attend change their whole life? More

chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Im Sorry

Chapter 3

347 54 32
By AminaFassil

Marry's p.o.v

it's 7pm! theres nothing to watch on Tv these days and no one's home. I may just stalk my favourite boyband

I logged in twitter, checked my mentions and as usual nothing interesting. i checked the boys accounts one by one

"@Real_liam_payne Hey guys what's up! check our one direction account we have an announcement for ya x"

"@louis_tomlinson: excited for the announcement?"

"@harry_styles: Sooooo heard about the upcoming announcement"

"@zaynmalik: me and the lads have an announcement for ya :) x "

"@NiallOfficial: Keep your eyes on @onedirection account. we have an interesting announcement for you guys. BEST FANS IN THE WORLD"

Oh my god! what could possibly this announcement be about? a new movie? perfume? merch? album? Ahhhhh im so excited.

-

I checked my timeline on twitter, everybody's as excited as me. I decided to write down some tweets

"@imerystyles: Im sooooo excited for @onedirection's announcement :DD x"

"@imerystyles: @namelessamyy hey Amy! heard abt the announcement? Aaaaahhhh :D"

i immediately got a reply from my best friend.  Oh god she's always on twitter! of couuuurse she would. if I had a harry follow ill never log out of twitter.

"@namelessamyy: @imerystyles what news mofo?"

Omg

OH MY GOD

I didnt even bother replying my bestfriend. my jaws dropped and my mouth went open. what just happened

THE ONE DIRECTION ACCOUNT RETWEETED ME.

I shut down my computer and started screaming and jumping just like every fangirl would do. my best friends immediately called me and congratulated me, once I hang up the phone my parents got back home from their dinner date, they do that usually. I gave them a big fake smile and a look of dont you dare ask me whats going on.

-

Amy's p.ov

"Amy! how was your first day in university" my mum asked me while handing me mustard.  I love chicken with mustard.  "Boringgggg" I rolled my eyes and gave her a fake smile. " Snap! you know very well that you need to study hard this year to take your diploma right? your dad and I are planning to send you to the UK for your studies" she said. I didn't know how to reply. the idea of leaving everything behind and start off another life with other people in another foreign country scares me. I decided to not reply anyway. I finished my dinner, gave my mum and little brother a kiss on the cheek and went to my bed.

-

the next morning, as usual my mum wakes me up by her infamous "wake up" song by one direction.  if she wasn't my mum I could say shes bigger 1d fan than Marry herself.

i quickly got out of bed, went staight away to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, put on my high waisted shorts with my " The arctic monkeys" tshirt and my vans, applied some makeup and decided to put my dark black hair into a bun. as I was willing to go down stairs Marry was already at my door. screaming and jumping over one direction retweeting her..of course she would. I can tell she didnt sleep from happiness! I don't blame her to be honest id do the same if Matty healy or Alex from All Time Low retweeted me too. I love bands. I dore bands.

"Amy, does that mean the boys saw my tweet"

" Ofc sillyyy! didnt they retweet you?"

"Nah that was just their management"

"Oh" all I could say

we literally talked the whole road to university about one direction. oNE DIRECTION.. ONE DIRECTION

-

" Students! grab a piece of paper and write down what did you learn from today's lesson, ill count this as a test!" our economics teacher said. shes wearing elegant fancy clothes, old but they suit her as shes in her sixties, I never liked her

" Miss Amy Rivera Fassil"

I nod "yes Mrs Liz".

" what are you waiting for?".

I washed my toughts from the day she suspended me for 2 months for cutting a girl's hair. she started it. she called Matty ugly. no one insults Matty Healy in front of me. I grabbed a piece of paper trying to recall what the lesson was about since Marry and I didnt stop talking about what happened last night

Suddenly, a scream took over the class..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 5
They continue to meet on the paths. Will destiny bring them together?
2.2K 24 35
A 18 year old girl is asked to tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Little does she know that this will change her life forever. What hap...
678 41 27
One Direction is going to be going on tour with the four boys from 5 Seconds of Summer. Their girlfriends, some of the 1D boy's younger sisters and o...
5.7K 329 33
Is anything in your life a coincidence?